pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Dwlee is my special little lamprey
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

Reads

Spoiler:
Firebringer

TheCow was definitely asking a lot of questions at the start (admittedly slightly troll and more of a playful nature but anyways), and looking for more substance in RVS votes and I find this highly indicative of town. Why? Asking questions is a way of gauging a reaction from them, and this can lead to revealing information e.t.c

Replaced by Firebringer. Votes RC, and continued to do so. Not sure about but currently, the way he argued with RC and how RC was mafia cop, I think that he's leaning towards town. Could be that he's scum and that he did so in order to gain townrep but I find that unlikely.

The reads were definitely debatable in , specifically Mollie. Throughout the ISO's I looked at, Mollie was directly pressuring him and the only thing that he DID do was not say anything substance worthy. .

JarJarDrinks

Accuses Death Note of looking scummy by saying that his reasoning for believing that FA could be scum was "wishy-washy". . Maybe, JarJar is indeed mafia and was accusing Death Note in order to draw attention away from FA? Sounds very basic, but in theory that could be the case.

States that he has a "town vibe" from FA due to the frustrated reaction that she had. . This is evidence that JarJar does view FA as a townie. Again, the same could be said for them being mafia as stated above.

. Here JarJar reinforces the reasoning that RC states for trusting FA because he had a town read on her. Since RC IS the mafia cop, surely this would point towards Mollie as being suspicious, if not leaning towards scum. Again, this should be taken with a pinch of salt since I haven't gone through all of the posts.

DeathNote

. Vote on Fro99er; reason stated as "maf trying to start fluff conversations" and because Fro99er claimed that Aeronaut was town for some reason. Aeronaut was indeed, VT. . Voted Cow with Death Note. , states that he doesn't like the fact that Fro99er and Aeronaut claimed each other as town. Indicative of Masons but as Aeronaut died, he was revealed to be VT.

If Fro99er is mafia, then it would seem unlikely that he would kill someone who believed him to be townie; so I highly doubt Fro99er is mafia.

Not sure about this post, . What was the point in telling us that your role was confirmable and that you were in an "akward position"? I would love to hear you elaborate on that.

Dwlee99

RVS - RC, proceeded onto the Frozen vote.

"RC is probably scum" --> Assumption clearly stated and RC was mafia cop. Strong Town vibes from him, unless it was a planned bussing which is highly unlikely, (high risk, high reward type of strategy; things only turned strange when RC proceeded to question Fro99er)

Criticising Wicked through the use of direct questions? Arguably, leaning towards town in my opinion or looking for easy pickings. But he later stated that he was town reading Wicked? That seems to me like something changed in his viewpoint of Wicked. Wicked was Town Miller.

Doing these guys tomorrow, I'm absolutely shattered and reading through 231 pages is hard work.

pisskop

Keyser Söze

Pirate Mollie

ErrantPar

abola

Nosferatu

Everybody who is still alive, can I have an updated list of your scum/town reads currently?

I'm waaaay behind but once I finish off the list, I'll start actually doing shit. This list is not finalised and I've just been skim-reading posts and ISO's.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Me: All your opinion on me was built on D1 posting, why?

Deathnote: Under deathnote you talk about fro99er probably being town (which he was, he flipped town)

Firebringer: Agreeing with you on fire.

JarJar: Only one group scum left as there was a mafia cop so there can't be associatives between jar and fa/mollie.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5827, Dwlee99 wrote:Firebringer: Agreeing with you on fire.

So now I am town?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5827, Dwlee99 wrote:Me: All your opinion on me was built on D1 posting, why?

Deathnote: Under deathnote you talk about fro99er probably being town (which he was, he flipped town)

Firebringer: Agreeing with you on fire.

JarJar: Only one group scum left as there was a mafia cop so there can't be associatives between jar and fa/mollie.

Regarding my observations based on day one; it's mostly because I haven't read all the posts yet. Going to do so today.

@Dwlee99 Why do you agree with me on Fire?

JarJar wise I think you're right. As Keyser said about it being a 16 player game, thus the ratio should be 12:3:1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:01 am

Post by pisskop »

id be pissed if i were on a 3man team in 16p with a neighbor and dedicated scumcop.

No way. 11:3:2 or something
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

too weak scumteam is tooweak unless proper multiball. and the lack of kills is hurting scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

11:4:1 maybe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:16 am

Post by pisskop »

if youwant my opinion you should get all hoods to claim and if its just the one take a good loole at dn/wakeslot
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I dont see scum interacting with pk as fire has.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:24 am

Post by pisskop »

oh shut up.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Regardless of whether it is 11:4:1(highly doubt it) or 12:3:1, I'm going to ask some more questions. Specifically on Dwlee99, Fire and PK.

@Fire, you clearly believe that Pisskop is leaning towards town while most if not all would agree that he was slightly scummy. What's your reasoning behind this? If pisskop is flipped as scum, surely this would make us suspicious of you as well, considering there is most likely, only one scum left. Most likely scum got desperate and were FORCED to vote you to avoid suspicion.

@Dwlee99, from reading over your posts, you believe that there is an SK within the game or a separate faction; the person that you suspect is Death Note. Why do you suspect Death Note? In fact, the idea that an SK is actually in the game is sooo unlikely because we've had no indication of it so far.

@PK, any more scum/town reads? Take a good look at DN/WakeShot? If you are flipped town, we should take into consideration of what your saying. If your flipped scum, then it means that you've been spewing bull. Either PK is a trolling town member, or he is in fact scum. The latter is pretty much what I believe.

pisskop (4) - JarJarDrinks, pirate mollie, Nosferatu, DeathNote
Dwlee99 (2) - pisskop, Keyser Söze
DeathNote (1) - Firebringer

As I said above, most likely scum have become desperate and with L-1 on pisskop, they're EITHER already voting on pisskop, or they are trying to diffuse and maybe focus our attention on another target. Out of the people who are voting pisskop, the ones that strike me as slightly scummy could be DeathNote. I need to read more posts from Nosferatu to make a decision on him.

The second part I stated was that the scum could be voting someone else or IN FACT, DeathNote could be the final scum? Added by the fact that he voted pisskop last and might of been desperate, suggests to me that he is leaning towards scum in my books.

Town

Keyser
Leaning Town

Errant, JarJar
Null

Nosferatu, pirate mollie (These guys are in null, more because I haven't paid much attention to there posts. Will do very soon)
Leaning Scum

Dwlee99, DeathNote, Fire
Scum

pisskop

I'll give more on why I believe Keyser to be town, why Errant gives me town vibes and the null people as well.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Most likely scum got desperate and were FORCED to vote pisskop to avoid suspicion.*
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Uhm golden why did you go from town reading me to scum reading me? You did the same to fb as well?
To answer your question though.. heres what has happened
He was acting scummy => scum
Claimed bp in a hood => sk possibility but maybe bp goon to protect against multiball
That hood had flipped group scum => non group scum sk
Flipped mafia cop => Some 3p or multiball
Flipped mafia cop that claimed a guilty on deathnote => this one is sort of wifom but still

This evidence might actually point to a second group scjm actually maybe 3-2 but I dont see a second group scum no killing though.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5838, Dwlee99 wrote:Uhm golden why did you go from town reading me to scum reading me? You did the same to fb as well?
To answer your question though.. heres what has happened
He was acting scummy => scum
Claimed bp in a hood => sk possibility but maybe bp goon to protect against multiball
That hood had flipped group scum => non group scum sk
Flipped mafia cop => Some 3p or multiball
Flipped mafia cop that claimed a guilty on deathnote => this one is sort of wifom but still

This evidence might actually point to a second group scjm actually maybe 3-2 but I dont see a second group scum no killing though.

The first post was based on observations on day one, like you pointed out.
Claiming bp doesn't mean he's sk/bp goon. Can you elaborate on how he was acting scummy?

The one about Flipped mafia cop claiming guilty on deathnote is wifom and is something that I agree with as being suspicious. Intentional guilty vote in order to withdraw suspicion from DeathNote and give townrep to him? Meh, I have no idea about that.

I usually place people in leaning to scum category if I haven't heard their reasoning. Since you stated it quite clearly, your back in the null category for now and maybe leaning towards town.

Town

Keyser
Leaning Town

Errant, JarJar
Null

Nosferatu, pirate mollie, Dwlee99,
Leaning Scum

DeathNote, Fire
Scum

pisskop
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I cant remember exactly why he was scummy as that was like a month ago but I think it had something to do with lack of motivation
He is still doing that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:01 am

Post by pisskop »

more people who are jumping on the bandwagon where they crap on poor pk for expressing reads.

note how his read is expressly due to 1 post
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

^ pisskop continues to fling crap at anyone who dare get near him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

also cute is how Im trolling town or scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

probz scum tbh
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 5844, Dwlee99 wrote:probz scum tbh

who?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 5845, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 5844, Dwlee99 wrote:probz scum tbh

who?

Pisskop
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

dwlee why did you go from hard defending pisskop to advocating for his lynch?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

When was I hard defending him?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Right up until you voted me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”