Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Elyse »

The only issue with that is if the scumteam is Shiro/Drixx/Espeonage, they could have won by killing someone last night.

So that's actually not the case because no one else has claimed something that could explain stopping the kill besides Drixx.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Plotinus »

(expired on 2016-01-28 22:00:00)

(Sat Jan 28 @ 10:00:00 PM ET)

VOTECOUNT 6.06
  • (0)
    Espeonage

(0)
    Drixx

(0)
    pignash

(0)
    Firebringer

(1)
    pisskop
    — Drixx
    (2)
    Shiro
    — pisskop, Firebringer
    (0)
    Elyse

(4)
[NOT VOTING]
— Espeonage, pignash, Elyse, Shiro

With
alive
, it takes
votes
to lynch.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3124, pisskop wrote:
In post 3122, Drixx wrote:you have to include Espeonage as scum also

In post 3120, Elyse wrote:Shiro/Espeonage/Drixx

Yeah. I had more to say, but I decided that Elyse should go look for herself, and just didn't remove that from my post. I don't need to argue or try and convince her. She can go look and see what she thinks about what Espeonage said when he cleared me. I know that I'm town, that I was gifted a RB, that I used it on you and that we went from 2 kills to no kill. I can do the math.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3125, Elyse wrote:The only issue with that is if the scumteam is Shiro/Drixx/Espeonage, they could have won by killing someone last night.

So that's actually not the case because no one else has claimed something that could explain stopping the kill besides Drixx.

Exactly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats fine. Too many scum in the pot.

Piggy gave you an RB. So youd be scum with him if anyone. And then have to be able to return innos.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Drixx »

The only possible scum team that could include me would be Pignash/Espeonage/Me.

Are you trying to argue that is the case Pisskop?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

is it? Cmon bro, youre getting overdefensive.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Take the pill of chill and think.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3131, pisskop wrote:is it? Cmon bro, youre getting overdefensive.

You're the one trying to posit a scum team that would have withheld the kill last night instead of just winning. I mean ... 'nuff said I think. :roll:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not the one saying theres 3 scum and not naming a third.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im pretty sure Ive stated its most likely an SK or 2 scum.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Drixx »

By the way ... nothing we've seen flip nor any explanations explain Shiro supposedly being roleblocked over and over again, right? It's plausible that Shiro is the scum we're looking for ... except then why was there no kill last night?

If you posit intentionally withheld to frame whomever I chose to RB, then this should be easy. We lynch Shiro today for what appears to be a fake claim, and if Shiro flips town we should lynch you tomorrow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Did I say you tried to frame me? can you not put words in my mouth?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

I asked about you and Im satisfied you cant be scum because itd require a 3man team, and I see no reason for that to exist.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

The lynch pool should be Fire, me, shiro, espeonage, and possibly piggy if theres reason to expect that scum can be an inventor.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3137, pisskop wrote:Did I say you tried to frame me? can you not put words in my mouth?

Please read again. I'm saying that if scum intentionally withheld in order to frame whomever I role blocked, then the play today is to lynch Shiro who has made a claim and then never produced anything from it. We've seen most of the game flip and we have no explanation for why. Given what we've seen flip, does it make sense to posit a straight roleblocker who has just camped on Shiro all game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

btw, shiro's suprise at Elye's claim makes me wonder if ely has claimed IC before her massclaim post.

Elsye are you mod confirmable?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3140, Drixx wrote:Given what we've seen flip, does it make sense to posit a straight roleblocker who has just camped on Shiro all game?

Thats possible I guess. How does a roleblocker balance with the other team?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

SK roleblocker? Is that a thing?

Ive seen aescetic sks, but idk about <active power> sks. I had a double voter sk in my large.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3142, pisskop wrote:
In post 3140, Drixx wrote:Given what we've seen flip, does it make sense to posit a straight roleblocker who has just camped on Shiro all game?

Thats possible I guess. How does a roleblocker balance with the other team?

What we've seen was Goon, Goon, JOAT (Jail, RB, Doctor). I'm not sure that balances.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Shiro »

Ok I will post another question.

If I am scum, who are my buddies? And why would I claim to have no result instead of framing a town player to win ?

Nosferaty was rb and jk so after his death I could have come out and said guilty on some townie, Why didn't I? Heck who can even be my partner ? It makes no sesne.

Stop thinking on paranoia filled "why the cop is still alive with no results" because that is exactly what they are trying to do.

Look at pure facts, we didn't have a kill yesterday and we have someone claimed to ahve blocked someone else.

There is no reason for scum to no kill gambit this late in the game, and tbh I explained why it is best to lynch pisskop.

He is the only lynch that is not an instant lose if we get it wrong, if not a 3 man scum team then yea my lynch wont be game over but if it is pisskop has to be scum, there is no way around it.

Pisskop and fire are scum waiting for elyse to vote me so one of pig/esponage hammers(most likely espeonage tbh, pig has no reason to give the rb to drixx as scum which makes me think the scum teams are both 3 p with 2 goons and a joat) and wins. That is my bet

vote:pisskop
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

So one team was 2 goons and a JOAT and the other team was 2 goons and a JOAT but you've been blocked all game long?

Don't get me wrong: I still think the most likely case is Pisskop was the killer and I blocked him. It wasn't random that I chose Pisskop. His claim is a very good fake claim to get to end game with, and Titus has been slowly winning me over to looking at Vote Counts and analyzing. I chose him because I viewed him as both the most likely candidate if we had a 3rd party killer, and I viewed him as the most likely player to be chosen by a scum team for the kill, if he was part of a team; primarily due to his claim.

My only real concern is that today is possibly MYLO. It's only LYLO if Pisskop is part of a 3 person team and I stopped the kill that would otherwise have won the game. So there's that.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Shiro »

Why would I lie about being blocked and not just throw a guilty out on somoene. I know it is weird but it is truly what happened.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 3116, pisskop wrote:Im a little unsettled by the avatar tbh.

Btw this comment made me see the previous picture in a bad light. Some things can now not be unseen gdi Dx
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 3147, Shiro wrote:Why would I lie about being blocked and not just throw a guilty out on somoene. I know it is weird but it is truly what happened.

This is what keeps throwing me, your insistence of a 3 person scum team.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”