(2)
[NOT VOTING]
— pignash, Elyse

With
alive
, it takes
votes
to lynch.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

Shiro is at L-1 and I really not totally sold on this wagon I am on but I am kind of at that point I don't care too.

Apathy kills me in mafia games, I swear.
By all that happens Shiro claim of roleblock doesn't make sense.
I don't know.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

if there were 3 scum one of us would e dead by now
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 3177, pisskop wrote:if there were 3 scum one of us would e dead by now

Unless my action stopped said kill. Occam's razor makes you the proper kill today. Occam's razor is not infallible; obviously. But just the same ... it requires many more assumptions for any other lynch to make sense.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Elyse »

pignash, why aren't you voting? What are you thinking?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3178, Drixx wrote:
In post 3177, pisskop wrote:if there were 3 scum one of us would e dead by now

Unless my action stopped said kill. Occam's razor makes you the proper kill today. Occam's razor is not infallible; obviously. But just the same ... it requires many more assumptions for any other lynch to make sense.

If there were 3 scum and one of us is town cross voting scum would quickhammer.

what does that have to do with your nigh action? :|

You can say all you want that occams razor, but if it were just that simple we wouldnt need to have this.

3man scumteam doesnt work giventhe strength of the other scumteam, and shiro's play today is imo telling

walk with me and talk setup spec.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

the lack of a hammer s only further proof that its not existing. Its shiro's main line of defense
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

I agree that two 3-man teams is unlikely. The Goon/Goon/Joat wouldn't balance with a Goon/Goon/unlimited RB.

The fact that there is so much confusion is easily an indicator that something isn't right.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3181, pisskop wrote:the lack of a hammer s only further proof that its not existing. Its shiro's main line of defense

That isn't my main line of defense, my line is that it makes no sense.

Pisskop, who is my buddy and why did we no kill?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 am

Post by pisskop »

So you have no issues painting the whole lynch pool as my buddy but need to ask me who your buddy is? Its still completely posible you are an SK according to Frogs response
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:27 am

Post by pisskop »

why you no killed? I dont engage is such wifom usually but Ill take a few stabs at it.

To live another day
If 2groupscum to make it to lylo instead of dying before it. you gain a extra death this way.
To frame somebody as a roleblocker or to force a massclaim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Tell me more about why you targeted nos so much, and why you pushed him despite 2 nulls on him amd a third on another player. any cop should be questioming their results, not accusing people of being aescetic and then accusing 2 opposing scums of taking turns roleblocking you.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:23 am

Post by pignash »

Watching pk and shiro and deciding Elyse.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 3185, pisskop wrote:If 2groupscum to make it to lylo instead of dying before it. you gain a extra death this way.
To frame somebody as a roleblocker or to force a massclaim.

Today would have been mylo if that was the case. It makes no sense not to.
That would make sense if yiu ate assuming I am buddies with Drixx

Because I speculated I was rbed and gave it another shot. I was frustrated so I just assumed I was right. If I was scum wanting to bs I would have claimed a guilty on him.

My last check was on Espeonage if anyone cares. Still nothing. I went there because the joat flip made me kinda paranoid that this might make him confirmed or some shit and he might be opposing teams joat.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Elyse »

We're getting nowhere. :/
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Or we are getting everywhere?
It really can't be group scum at this point for me. I don't think they do 2 man teams for larges? At least that would be weird. It had to be 3 man team.

Or there was 4 mafia and a SK? Or is that to powerful for scum?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Drixx »

Elyse ... ultimately you're going to have to decide. I think Pisskop is the best percentage play, but that doesn't mean it's the right one. I know it's crappy to put it on you but you're the conftown while the rest of us who are probtown are only that based upon other people's claims and setup spec. Fear is the mind killer. Nobody will blame you if it goes sideways. Be a good IC and be decisive. I'd rather lose proactively than win lazily.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:46 am

Post by pignash »

Drixx, what were you sent before? Who did you use it on? I sent you the RB because you made reference to receiving something from Titus earlier in the game. What happened with that?

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 3192, pignash wrote:Drixx, what were you sent before? Who did you use it on? I sent you the RB because you made reference to receiving something from Titus earlier in the game. What happened with that?

You mean the murderous donuts? That was actually me being put into a neighborhood with Grib, where we were able to talk any time we wanted until he got killed. I called it murderous donuts because Titus was using donuts as the code for it when she was talking to Grib in thread, and the first thing Grib said to me was that he kind of wanted to kill me. We got along better after that.

Going back and re-reading that neighborhood, especially knowing Grib's alignment, makes me realize that Firebringer was on our radar way back then ... and just happens to still be alive. I'm not sure that changes the logical thought process for today very far, but it did refresh my memory on that count.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Elyse »

VOTE: pisskop

I feel like I could be missing something huge but oh well I think this is the best play for today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

piggys. we need your vote to finish it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

im awful sad your going to kill me but at least you kniw what to do tomorrow
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

Pisskop is Town Jesus.
Show

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Elyse »

If pisskop is town and the game doesn't end, Shiro is dead tomorrow.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:04 am

Post by pignash »

Dammit. I don't know what to do. Closed setups are so murky and I definitely don't have setup spec in my arsenal yet. Both seem likely anti-town but I believed fa's claim and I don't buy shiros

Should I hammer Shiro or give intent so we can get a last reads list?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”