Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

1.You saying I'm offended proves otherwise
2.no you are not.
3.No you are the last scum
4.no you having a tantrum since I caught you so easily and your team mates where easy to find. Your meta means fuck all to me.
5I'm town.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1283, Garmr wrote:
In post 1250, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Uh well I'm pretty sure Aeronaut is the neighborizer like I said yesterday. Garmr claimed bodyguard. One of them has to be lying.

Neither of us our lying about our roles. Aeronaut may be lying about his alignment but not his role.

Like I said day 1 there is no drs in this game just me the 1 shot bullet proof bodyguard. Also if you couldn't tell by dwlee attempt to make me look bad or firebringers friendly attitude (through we are on pretty good terms with each other) that I'm town I would say one is inept.

I also think scum shooting iron is more protown than scum.

They made you look bad?! lol. afraid to be accused of bussing - scum paranoia

Obvious as the day
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1475, Garmr wrote:1.You saying I'm offended proves otherwise
2.no you are not.
3.No you are the last scum
4.no you having a tantrum since I caught you so easily and your team mates where easy to find. Your meta means fuck all to me.
5I'm town.

1 - I'm offended becuase you tried to show me that my skills sucks that has no relation to your case
2 - yes I am
3 - lol , siriously ? and your saying so make me like 1 ?
4 - I'm always have this emotional tanturam. Go read my meta before talking. thats just simply my personality. again your case has no relation to my emotions or the fact you were voting me
5 - I really doubt that

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1333, Garmr wrote:VOTE: abr

I agree with his role being scum. Who would put a miller and a ascetic on the same team.

Bussing your unfortunate scum partner who has been outed based on the setup spec

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Going back to the part you claimed

In post 1067, Garmr wrote:Well at this point of the game I'm lost I can see two sides starting to form and I don't know which side has the most scum on it.

In post 1215, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1214, Frozen Angel wrote:basically you were intended since you reached L1 and It was obvious ...

Well I am a Even night cop.

Town is completely screwed.

In post 1220, Garmr wrote:Well I'm the 1 shot bullet proof body guard. Looks like I have no targets to protect so yeh.

In post 1221, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1220, Garmr wrote:Well I'm the 1 shot bullet proof body guard. Looks like I have no targets to protect so yeh.

If your srs they going to attack you and tomorrow is LYLO

In post 1224, Garmr wrote:Even night makes perfect sense since it forces me to split my protects

this was a theatrical show. Fb claims even night cop - for what?!
Garmr claims he is a bodyguard?! for what?

and we have no kill last night

this is a scum gambit

I'm calling it

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's funny because your trying to spin it as scummy becuase I dared thought you were scum. lol

1.it does and talking about my case instead of trying to address it with logic you used fallacy and tried to attack me.
2.No you aren't
3.no point in going you are no you are again.
4.Grow up then your not a kid.
5.Lol.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1480, Garmr wrote:It's funny because your trying to spin it as scummy becuase I dared thought you were scum. lol

1.it does and talking about my case instead of trying to address it with logic you used fallacy and tried to attack me.
2.No you aren't
3.no point in going you are no you are again.
4.Grow up then your not a kid.
5.Lol.

0 - wrong - try again - my case has no relation to the fact you voted me
1 - I'm not using fallacy. I'm finding out how you bussed and that gambit was awesome btw. best tactic to hold on till lylo solo
2 - yes I am ;)
3 - keep saying I'm scum and my answer is "no I'm not"
4 - I'm grown up. I'm 20 years old who is suffering from a trauma. its you who is not grown up who is pressuring me for my personality when you can't defend yourself.
5 - lol ... scum claim?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm done here

gg town

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

lets insta lynch last scum plz

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lol is laugh out loud laughing at the fact your trying to mislynch the obvious town.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1471, Garmr wrote:Wow way to twist everything to try and make me look scummy fine then lynch me then pat yourself on the back for getting a mislynch on obvious town. But if your town wallow min the fact your a emotional tantrum ruins games and you should learn not to be such a crybaby.

and I just rad this carefully again

1 - your not obv town. your indeed scum
2 - My emotions never ruins games. It solves game , if we have a problem with that we can blacklist each other. tones of players do that.

Thats me I won't change my self ;)

pedit : your not an obv town

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

YOUR scum

I literally don't believe your claim for 1 sec

why you think scum will attack aero who you claimed you will protect last day?! this is clearly a scum gambit

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Why should FB fake claim after his hammer?

Why should claim immediately after his claim?

Why you forgot submitting night 2 action ? [ I know its not game related but its scummy as shit ]

Why you scum try to kill aero when you claimed you will protect him?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok lets get started with you accusing me of being buddies with fire. Me and fire tend to town read each other when we start games with each other. His my friend on site frozen the key word is friend something you wouldn't understand because you are the ice queen and you can see our friendship in other games. I acknowledge this fact makes me less likely to want to lynch him and is a flaw of mine.

Also you point out where I'm uncertain of dwlee but not the fact he was trying to make a bs reason to lynch me. I take my time to observe him and let him do what I want. Why would scum dwlee try to find a way to lynch me and firebringer do a 360 and try to buddy me if I was scum with them.

fact you missed because your not very good or just biased
I claimed there was no dr since the start of the game in the day phase. I also claimed a protective role night 1 in the qt aero set up and said I don't fear mafia shooting me. This was not a spur of the moment plan with firebringer involved it was a ffs moment since I believed him.

In post 1464, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 43, Garmr wrote:
In post 30, MattP wrote:
In post 28, Garmr wrote:What's the point of it when it's obviously a rvs. It like saying I like red that's why i will vote this person who likes gold then someone ask why would you do that.
What response were you expecting from the rvs?

Also why trying to push that it isn't bad to do instead of it isn't scummy that's a strange angle to come from?

I don't think it's common sense that it's RVS for a player to quote a player's rxn to a vote and then wagon that player? People rationalize things as small as an emoticon reaction for a vote. Even if it's a low-stakes beginning-of-day-1 vote with weak reasoning people still justify reads with weak reasoning early on to move RVS along and it's not foul play to engage that sort of vote to continue a dialogue

Well it's first page, I said lets wagon him and there was no case on aero thus it's obvious to see it's a rvs wagon. Also I think Dwlee would of said something if his vote was serious. It's more the fact you were trying to push yourself as harmless instead of trying to dismiss my position as weak.

hard defending Dwlee

How is this hard defending dwlee this is me thinking mattp is scum dwlee wouldn't need hard defending and anyone who knows my scum game knows I don't do hard defending with buddies.

In post 86, Garmr wrote:
In post 85, Dwlee99 wrote:Whiteknighting is generally when scum defends a townie for town cred. I guess I misunderstood you.

It's fine just i have dealt with to many situations like this in the past were people focus on my wording instead of what I'm actually trying to say. Sorry I got agitated.

making a push on partner - taking back soon

Was actually annoyed that someone would try to misrep what I said. Was unsure if he was town or scum at this point this is where I decided to back off and keep an eye on him and leave him to his own devices.

In post 390, Garmr wrote:
In post 389, Dwlee99 wrote:I take IIOA literally.
You posted information and not analysis and even admitted dont tell me I am wrong?

You don't even explain a motive or even tried to rule out town motives. The creator meant it to narrow people out who do this constantly you probably just learned the term and still using it in the way it wasn't meant to be used.

In fact You are actually doing it yourself just posting a obvious observation by saying That post is IIOA and not following up with anything. Is just stating information it self.

What i'm trying to say is that it is a information post meant to spark conversation about the wagon which no one has really brought up and so I don't forgot about it latter on when more information is available.

What I'm finding curious is even through you are town reading me you keep jumping in trying to prove I am scum
Trying to say I slipped when I didn't
Saying I haven't accomplished much (that's because people aren't listing because they are stupid and mattp is scum I can't control how bad others reads are.)
Then trying to push a information post as scummy with no reasoning.

It makes me thing you are scum.

Also you have contributed very little to this game with 44 posts most of them are junk.

VOTE: Dwlee

you can't control him in scum pt - so lets be the first one who busses him!

Ok so you admit scum have a day pt us town didn't know that thanks for the slip. Also not what happened trying to twist a story like this is pathetic. I actually have pushed dwlee unlike you who didn't even push fire only claiming he slipped.

In post 1468, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 542, Garmr wrote:
In post 541, MattP wrote:Garmr, I would have been willing this whole time to have productive discussion with you. Since you agree I'm not scum, it's logical to look at associative of how people responded to your push on me

I think determine radja alignment would help a lot with this. If he is town then 1 or 2 scum may of shifted from your wagon onto his.

Abr feels like town to me from my experiences with him.

Mahilda feels like scum
comparing this game to mini day 3 she plays a lot different. The way she handles her votes in that game were more care free and less cautious. The information she produced was also better quality and her opions were pushed more by her. Even through a lot of people scum read her she handled the pressure well.
=26392]here is the game

VOTE: mathilda

I'm not to sure on taly at the moment. The miller claim is pro town. But something about her makes my stomach churn.

Now its Mathilda - yes everyone is going on him - yeees! we can lynch a town member!

i
n scum pt : Garmr : FB you have another day to back it up

Nice slip again you just shown us scum have day talk twice. Also nothing in these posts show any reasoning as to why I would be scum showing that you are more concerned with trying to make me look scummy than rather try to use facts pretty nooby scum stuff.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1465, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 395, Garmr wrote:I'd say 31-33 posts of dwlees are just utter one liner trash and I don't think I have seen one post being a commitment to his read.

trying to show its a policy lynch not a scum lynch[/quote]

Pathetic I never said it was a policy lynch you are obvious scum twisting things.

In post 398, Garmr wrote:
In post 397, Dwlee99 wrote:You are using present tense for me tkwn reading you which obviously isnt the case. And oneliners are my playstyle.

What so you admit that you have provided pretty much contentless posts ok then.
chatting with teammate trying to show its a policy lynch ...

Again never said it was policy you are writing your own scum narrative.

In post 446, Garmr wrote:
In post 444, Mathilda wrote:
In post 440, Dierfire wrote:
@Mathida

Who is Mafia?

Honestly I don't really know. I'm sort of hanging back and trying to see if anything rings my scumdar but not much is. But I can give you my feels at the present moment.

MattP and Garmr are interesting to me though. I am not familiar with MattP but he seems rather cocky, which can be read as being defensive. Garmr is burrowing into him like an African parasite but is that because Garmr is town and is also suspicious of him or is it because he's a scum buddy distancing himself from MattP? I have played with Garmr before and I don't remember him like this. He was scum in Mini 1741 but the whole game was a mess with one scum outing all his buddies and the game should have been scrapped rather than played out. So it's no wonder that Garmr was less active in that game. Overall though I am getting a town vibe from Garmr.

So the only one I'm happy voting for at the moment is MattP. In fact, I think I'll do that right now.

VOTE: MattP

I'm happy with a mattp lynch as well or dwlee

VOTE: mattp

back to town lynching

Mattp was my number 1 scum read the wagon had just gained more support of course I would jump back on here. You know town doesn't know who is scum or town. But you can because your a filthy disgusting mafioso. That's why you are omgussing now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1467, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 536, Garmr wrote:
In post 524, MattP wrote:Hey Garmr, mb you should vote someone

I think dwlee was the scummiest slot but I know ds pretty well so I going to watch him carefully. Tbh I haven't looked at dier and his wagon at all since I been focused on what jumped out to me as scummy.

my partner is the scummiest slot classic BUT I'm going with dire carefully ... I want to buss my partner but I prefer to lynch [town?]

I didn't vote deir through since mathilda,iron and dwlee were high on my scum list.

In post 1467, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 539, Garmr wrote:
In post 537, Firebringer wrote:
In post 536, Garmr wrote:I think dwlee was the scummiest slot but I know ds pretty well so I going to watch him carefully. Tbh I haven't looked at dier and his wagon at all since I been focused on what jumped out to me as scummy.

Can you explain why you are scum reading my slot?

1. First off dwlee has contributed little to the game yet very active and engaging with people. What I'm saying is he is talking and not hunting in a majority of his posts.

2. He is extremely jumpy with me. It looks like he was trying to find a reason to vote/make me look bad me like saying the white knighting thing,the iioa incident ect.

3 When he was talking about iioa. I explained why he was using it wrong and How it was supposed to be used when a majority of posts are that way. His response didn't want to let it go and said he was using it on a individualistic bases. I then asked him why he thought that instance was scummy and what would the scummy objective behind it. He never stated a reason and flat out ignored it.

4. I pointed out a post were he implied I was town earlier game when he mentioned where did I ever say I was town. he said but that's in the past. Despite it being exactly when he accused me of iioa.

5 Tried to push not having a impact as scummy thing instead of town not agreeing with me. Acting like I have control over others.

6 Trying to push a scummy veil over me despite not ever saying he scummed read me and not admitting to it when I was pushing for his read on me. (you think he would say that when I said I thought you were town reading me)

7 Actually downplaying his skills a noob scums mistake
In post 276, Dwlee99 wrote:Idk taly.

I am super bad at scum hunting.

@mattp
Look you are either a sk or a vig and I am starting to feel like mykonian. I don't want to be like mykonian being focused on one player the whole game (me) and pretty much fucking the whole game up because they can't stop focusing that one player (his reason was the language I used TBH To be honest).

scum pt :

Garmr : FB please ask why am I scumreading you. I want a really good town cred
FB : sure!
FB : done!
Garmr : Now try to back it up! we're lynching town today

Are you really that bad of the game people replacing in always generate stigma and fire is my friends that effects me to some extent. Also the support for the fire wagon wasn't there. Once you learn how to play the game and see flow and direct You can now which of your scum reads will be lynched for the day frozen. Replacing out and in cuts flow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1470, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 967, Garmr wrote:
In post 965, Frozen Angel wrote:Well I said I like to intract with you more. You were hellish active before matt claim but just suddenly deactivated afterward.

In post 962, Garmr wrote:@frozen I am happy talking about the dwelee fire slot.

well His reaction after my Vote is what I think He actually slipped there, It was like he got shocked - hanged how he could confess to such a thing .

whats your give on them?

i don't really think that's a slip but I read fire bringer as scum anyway. Since his got here he hasn't really made a case or taken a strong stance on anyone. I would expect a town firebringer to at least skitz over someone and push a lynch.

I love you fire but you rolled scum sorry.

"That wasn't a slip" "he is scum anyway" "I love you fire but your scum" typical bussying

If you do think that was a slip you are more than worthless he was scum for the dwlee slot through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1473, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1067, Garmr wrote:Well at this point of the game I'm lost I can see two sides starting to form and I don't know which side has the most scum on it.

trying to take the middle ground
No I was just pointing out there was two sides and scum were likely on both.

In post 1473, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1080, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

I'm sorry but you are scum this time.

Would also like to mention that when dwlee replaced out he signed up for another game. Which makes me believe it was a tactical replace out.

I also really don't trust aj the epic for some reason.

and vote partner

bussying

Lol pretty much pointing and saying I am partners mean jack shit even a monkey can point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1474, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1084, Garmr wrote:
In post 1082, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1080, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Firebringer

I'm sorry but you are scum this time.

Would also like to mention that when dwlee replaced out he signed up for another game. Which makes me believe it was a tactical replace out.

I also really don't trust aj the epic for some reason.

I honestly think you are misguided here Garmr, and think you probably are town, I don't really care what dwlee did before in this game. Talk to me.

Get a read from me.

Do you think I am truly scum?

From you alone I don't get a scum read but dwlee man was extremely scummy I can't shake the scum off.

you know dwlee can't answer this. You can't get scum readed for voting partner based on your interactions with someone not in the game... yeah - bussing

Pathetic you can't even explain your reasoning to as why this is scummy it's like you can't even play mafia and all you do is use your emotions to try and prove someone as scum. No logic at all it's liek you don't have the power to do that.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm going paragraph after paragraph :

In post 1488, Garmr wrote:Ok lets get started with you accusing me of being buddies with fire. Me and fire tend to town read each other when we start games with each other. His my friend on site frozen the key word is friend something you wouldn't understand because you are the ice queen and you can see our friendship in other games. I acknowledge this fact makes me less likely to want to lynch him and is a flaw of mine.

Also you point out where I'm uncertain of dwlee but not the fact he was trying to make a bs reason to lynch me. I take my time to observe him and let him do what I want. Why would scum dwlee try to find a way to lynch me and firebringer do a 360 and try to buddy me if I was scum with them.

1 - I don't care youre friend with fire or not. I'm not scumreading you based on your friendship. I'm scumreading you becuase I feel you were bussing him. "You and him starting to town read each other" and " we are friend frozen" means nothing. if thats the case never play with FB becuase he can be scum and you might miss it becuase "makes me less likely to want to lynch him" . in this game I think you were buddies and this is not the case at all.

2 - dwlee had a very bad start. I guess you tried to attack each other to look distant if anyone of you died. and when FB came you found an opportunity to avoid lynching your friend in day 1 - you delayed it by pressuring other people after replace out and by not showing your self distant from FB you kept the opportunity of bussing in day 1.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1488, Garmr wrote:How is this hard defending dwlee this is me thinking mattp is scum dwlee wouldn't need hard defending and anyone who knows my scum game knows I don't do hard defending with buddies.

Yeah I saw how you attacked him in the next post you mentioned him ;)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1488, Garmr wrote:I claimed there was no dr since the start of the game in the day phase. I also claimed a protective role night 1 in the qt aero set up and said I don't fear mafia shooting me. This was not a spur of the moment plan with firebringer involved it was a ffs moment since I believed him.

I wan't in qt

is this correct?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1496, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1488, Garmr wrote:I claimed there was no dr since the start of the game in the day phase. I also claimed a protective role night 1 in the qt aero set up and said I don't fear mafia shooting me. This was not a spur of the moment plan with firebringer involved it was a ffs moment since I believed him.

I wan't in qt

is this correct?

Town don't get access to scum qts unlike you.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1488, Garmr wrote:Ok so you admit scum have a day pt us town didn't know that thanks for the slip. Also not what happened trying to twist a story like this is pathetic. I actually have pushed dwlee unlike you who didn't even push fire only claiming he slipped.

I'm not admiting anything

this is the only way I can justify what happened after FB hammer [the claims]

pedit : the fuck?! I have no access to any other qt beside the one Aero let me into. stop putting in my mouth. You said you claimed protective in neighbours qt . I want others confirmation

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1495, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1488, Garmr wrote:How is this hard defending dwlee this is me thinking mattp is scum dwlee wouldn't need hard defending and anyone who knows my scum game knows I don't do hard defending with buddies.

Yeah I saw how you attacked him in the next post you mentioned him ;)

Then you realize that I wasn't defending dwlee and attacking matt p on his weird approach which I thought was scummy making your point entirely worthless. Do you think before you post.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”