Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

May I ask why everyone seems to ignore the conversations I have with people and then the person ends up stopping the conversation?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #6078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 4.11

Dwlee99 (4) - pisskop, Keyser Söze, Nosferatu, DeathNote
DeathNote (2) - Firebringer, Dwlee99
pisskop (1)- JarJarDrinks

Not voting (3) - ErrantParabola, Golden Robster, Cabd

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

(expired on 2016-01-28 11:59:59)

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Okay I'm here. Time to catch up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: Early RC
In post 83, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually, I had the timeline wrong because I read it from ISO instead of in thread. You unvoted him before you got pressured for it.

I actually really like that now.

Let's VOTE: DeathNote

In post 84, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk, I still do like his thought process, even if I disagree.

I want to vote PK but I also want to avoid a total communications breakdown so I will instead

VOTE: Dwlee

Early vote on frog, no RVS. Im thinking that she's more likely to be voting town atp, so a few points to dwlee for this.

In post 230, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 229, Wickedestjr wrote:
In post 193, DeathNote wrote:
Why "most likely the latter" ?

Because two scum wouldn't do that?
Why not?

Ignored an entire page of important game related content.

This is scum.

VOTE: Jestr

Lets put this vote in our pocket and see if it grows.

In post 256, Wake1 wrote:
In post 255, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 254, Wake1 wrote:
In post 245, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 242, Wake1 wrote:
In post 241, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 240, Wake1 wrote:
In post 158, Dwlee99 wrote:
Well if it's not your meta to vote hop then it's scummy.

VOTE: Dwlee99

Except meta as you know is manipulable, and forgets that players do try new things regardless of alignment.

p. awful vote, tbh. This is literally the worst vote I've ever seen.

This is awful knowing she is scum and I townread wakes slot for wake.

In post 267, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 265, pisskop wrote:
In post 260, Dwlee99 wrote:Guess I'm getting mislynched for the first time. *shrugs*

When is that person ever scum when it's not me?

RC does a lot of early fuckery with Dwlee.

Some talk with me about how town FA is. With the votes later with me and then backing off like he did I cant imagine how I could still be scumreading the slot. Looks like cold-feet scum.

In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Cow could easily be scum.
I don't like PK but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative here.
I think Fro99er's town.
I have Zulfy as a slight scum lean.

Everyone else is null.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
^^Readslist.

On that list, Thecow stands the best chance of being scumbuddy. Zulfy is meh-second most.
-Noted is how RC began the day with some prodding at Dwlee and is by here defending him.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

My B

In post 462, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think Cow could easily be scum.
I don't like PK but I'm not sure that's alignment indicative here.
I think Fro99er's town.
I have Zulfy as a slight scum lean.

Everyone else is null.

^^ RC readlist
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6082 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

So what are you trying to say, pk?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6083 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Why dont you give us an assessment of RC instead of trying to hassle people. Because RC has you on a special little shelf from the begining and I usually do that for 1 of 3 types of people.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6084 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6059, Dwlee99 wrote:If I was scum I wouldnt have lynched dave like that, I would be off the wagon or have already expressed ssuspicion of them to hop on.
Not a scum tell
How is it scummy to sheep..? Antitown sure I will give you that but why would I sheep onto my scjum partber? Not a scumtell
His read had him oppurtinisticly jump on me (wickedjestr even points it out) and then dave begins to drift me into town to town to agree with the growing consensus.
Youve never been wrong before? *coughcough pk did this too*
Because all of the evidence is against deathnote. He isnt even denying that he is sk he is just saying I wasnt the one to catch him.

1. "I wouldn't do x as scum I would do you as scum and therefore I am not scum" I hope you have something better than that.
2. I think that one of my points was that you weren't actually sheeping. Just jumping on for town cred.

The most damming evidence against you is that you gave town points to wicked for being on scum, BEFORE he had flipped scum. Please give me the town perspective behind that.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6085 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 6084, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6059, Dwlee99 wrote:If I was scum I wouldnt have lynched dave like that, I would be off the wagon or have already expressed ssuspicion of them to hop on.
Not a scum tell
How is it scummy to sheep..? Antitown sure I will give you that but why would I sheep onto my scjum partber? Not a scumtell
His read had him oppurtinisticly jump on me (wickedjestr even points it out) and then dave begins to drift me into town to town to agree with the growing consensus.
Because all of the evidence is against deathnote. He isnt even denying that he is sk he is just saying I wasnt the one to catch him.

1. "I wouldn't do x as scum I would do you as scum and therefore I am not scum" I hope you have something better than that.
2. I think that one of my points was that you weren't actually sheeping. Just jumping on for town cred.

The most damming evidence against you is that you gave town points to wicked for being on scum,
BEFORE he had flipped scum
. Please give me the town perspective behind that.

I think we need to hold our horses with Dwlee; I'm pretty sure he is just a mislead town member who arguably made dumb decisions in the past.

What do you mean by Wicked flipping scum? He was town miller?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6086 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm going to be honest idk why I did that..
it's going to be one of those things where it makes no fucking sense but it doesn't make sense for keyser to say me getting mislynched is a win either. :/

Golden, I said I thought wicked was town because he was the first one on the dave wagon before dave actually flipped.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6087 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Golden Robster wrote:
In post 6084, Nosferatu wrote:
Not a scum tell

The most damming evidence against you is that you gave town points to wicked for being on scum,
BEFORE he had flipped scum
. Please give me the town perspective behind that.

I think we need to hold our horses with Dwlee; I'm pretty sure he is just a mislead town member who arguably made dumb decisions in the past.

What do you mean by Wicked flipping scum? He was town miller?

wicked didn't flip scum. Dave flipped scum. Dwlee gave townpoints to wicked BEFORE dave was lynched.
last.fm
gtkas
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6088 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Why don't we just lynch Death Note, yo?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6089 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6088, Firebringer wrote:Why don't we just lynch Death Note, yo?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6090 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Because he isn't scum. Can you explain why you want lynch non-scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6091 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Hey Dwlee. Is there anyone besides yourself that you'd actually be against lynching today?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6092 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6091, JarJarDrinks wrote:Hey Dwlee. Is there anyone besides yourself that you'd actually be against lynching today?

I don't have any super strong reads anymore so I just want to lynch DN so I can see the next flip and figure the game out.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6093 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6090, JarJarDrinks wrote:

Your face isn't scum.
Yeah, I went there.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6094 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6093, Firebringer wrote:

Your face isn't scum.
Yeah, I went there.

*virtual high-five*
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6095 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 6094, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6093, Firebringer wrote:

Your face isn't scum.
Yeah, I went there.

*virtual high-five*

None of this please. I don't want a return to the anti-town, apathetic, personal, pathetic tone of earlier.

@Firebringer
- did you answer my question? (post 5984).
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6096 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5984, Keyser Söze wrote:I feel your reasons for town-reading pisskop are weak. Why is he your top town read?

You've been here more than the new replacements. Who do you think is mafia (groupscum with Radiant Cowbells)?

I feel like your only concern this day has been finding a serial killer.

Accurate on the SK, I want the SK gone more than group scum.
I don't know, Davsto would kill me if he was here, but I can only think of one game Pisskop was scum.
He is like always town.

Bad reasons, I know. I trust him though.

I don't know if he is my top town read right now though.
Show

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6097 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

So we lynch deathnote and try to do stuff tomorrow?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6098 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

lynch scum then sk. sk has to kill when scum are all dead. Then the kills will make the sk apparent instead of just flopping around looking for an sk when cop flip could just be a red herring.
last.fm
gtkas
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6099 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Well I have no clue who the groupscum are because I can see any slot alive right now as groupscum. So we can just kill the sk now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”