Mini 1749: Classic Rock Mafia: Game Over!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I need to go

but for further speculation UNVOTE: for now
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Garmr »

Look I think you are scum it's what I believe and I wasn't/still aren't satisfied in your reasoning why you aren't scum. The fact you turned around and pushed me for being scum makes me feel like you are scum. I do believe that the emotion was real but it can come from either alignment. I have been in this situation before with pirate mollie and that ended badly shattering our friendship. Even through I was wrong that time I feel like I am right this time.

I feel like I'm obvious town because I am town and there are things I would even pick up on which are through the thread which makes me obvious town. There are reason why I can't be partners with either.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

My push on you has no relation yuo your push on me.

Your not obv town in my mind. Your an obvious scu in my mind. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something

and your pressuring burden of proof here : "I'm obv town" "I can't be partner with either." these things make no sense to me.In my idea what FB and you did there was a theatrical show and I think you were bussing both FB and ABR .

your case on me was you can't be this lucky to guess to scum. I think Its not in your skill level so you were bussing them. this pisses me off.This is ridiculously pissing me off. You can't discredit my play like this. I can find scum. I've proven that.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1527, Frozen Angel wrote:My push on you has no relation to your push on me.

Your not obv town in my mind. Your an obvious scum in my mind. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something so I'm holding my vote.

and your pressuring burden of proof here : "I'm obv town" "I can't be partner with either." these things make no sense to me.In my idea what FB and you did there was a theatrical show and I think you were bussing both FB and ABR .

your case on me was "you can't be this lucky to guess two scums. I think Its not in your skill level so you were bussing them." this pisses me off.This is ridiculously pissing me off. You can't discredit my play like this. I can find scum. I've proven that.

fixed ^

plus I must add that I wasn't playing in my high tempered emotional rage level at all. if you think this was that , you don't know me at all.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1527, Frozen Angel wrote:My push on you has no relation yuo your push on me.

Your not obv town in my mind. Your an obvious scu in my mind. I just want to make sure I'm not missing something

your case on me was you can't be this lucky to guess to scum. I think Its not in your skill level so you were bussing them. this pisses me off.This is ridiculously pissing me off. You can't discredit my play like this. I can find scum. I've proven that.

Your acting like my whole case is on you being bad. I didn't think you were that experienced with my experiences with you with you being a average player. A average player doesn't nab scum 100% of the time please don't try to push that as 100% of my case. You can consider this point mute personally if you want to.

Your idea makes no sense.
1.It reliases on me setting it up on the spot with fire but I hinted at the role since day 1.
2. it contradicts with abrs role if I was scum then I would fake claim a role that doesn't contradict with his role. I also would of known why abr couldn't be targeted when aero targeted him. I made him
3. Abr was trying to pick out of me and aero who to push you could see who he was trying to choose.
4. Why would i fake a protection on aero when I could easily kill him earlier to stop him from using his ability. I also confirmed him as town now and if i shoot him with out dying I would look suspicious.
5.1 shot Bullet proof body guard is a weird role to claim as scum there are better roles. Also how would scum know if there was a protective role or not? it's a role full of risks.
6.You never discredit any of my actions coming from a town perspective. So it's pretty much null your whole case.
7.You keep saying i'm busing and this is scummy with out saying why. Why would scum do this and not do option b or c. You don't account for how I would act either.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Garmr »

fix for 2:I would of made him(aero) die the next night and not reveal the qt in public chat. Abr would also of been aware of it instead of trying to pump me of more info.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1529, Garmr wrote:Your acting like my whole case is on you being bad. I didn't think you were that experienced with my experiences with you with you being a average player. A average player doesn't nab scum 100% of the time please don't try to push that as 100% of my case. You can consider this point mute personally if you want to.

that was the whole case of yours against me. AND I NEVER SAID ITS PERSONAL. you just brought that up again.

I will read your points and I will reread your Iso later tonight,

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1531, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1529, Garmr wrote:Your acting like my whole case is on you being bad. I didn't think you were that experienced with my experiences with you with you being a average player. A average player doesn't nab scum 100% of the time please don't try to push that as 100% of my case. You can consider this point mute personally if you want to.

that was the whole case of yours against me. AND I NEVER SAID ITS PERSONAL. you just brought that up again.

I will read your points and I will reread your Iso later tonight,

Your being intellectually dishonest with yourself.

In post 1441, Garmr wrote:
In post 1439, Frozen Angel wrote:and this was my answer in thread wich he never answered me after :

1 - :| siriously ..... I said I don't see the same attitude coming from ABR then. I wasn't sure about it.

2 - That read list was before FB scum claim :| who should I knew that FB is the scum then?! I'm not a super saint

3 - ABR stated he is scum reading me in day 2. like 3 or 4 times ... wtf are you talking about?

I'm town. I was the one who were asking a vig shot on FB day 1. I was the one who hammered FB without hesitation. and I was pushing ABR lynch.

Busy with my GF so i didn't post a response.

1-what does this even mean. That's nothing to do with the point.

2-I noticed how close FB and abr were. Doesn't matter were it was. Tbh that wasn't even someting I would call a slip yet you made a big deal out of it just liek abr made a big deal out of you. See the connection.

3. He stated but never followed up if he was going for a mislynch he would of pushed it which makes me feel like it was a bus.

4 Saying i'm town because I called for a fb shot doesn't make you town. Do you think that mattp was going to listen to you after declaring he would make his own choices.

5. I think it's beyond your skill level to guess who all the scum are day 1 follow it through. Also add the fact you did not get shot even when you seem like obvious town to everyone else and had all these correct reads.

6.No hesitation on the hammers make me feel like your scum even more since you pretty much know what his going to flip. You didn't let him role claim and could of potentially silenced him.

In post 1438, Garmr wrote:But I think the most likely last scum is frozen.

I think bringing frozen in here was a mistake through I see her as more likely scum than innocent at the moment. Her day 1 interaction with Abr around the slip is suspicious. Abr over reacted to it. Not to mention the fact when I mentioned the slip abr knew what I was talking about straight away.

To show the slip again and explain it here it is.
this is so damn manipulative ABR. I only have 1 shared game with you and I failed reading you as scum. you wagoned your teammate since day 1. your not doing that here but How can i know How you usually play your scum games?!

the slip here is she knows that abr isn't bussing radja. Also the fact that abrs reaction was weird to her reads list about not being higher is weird. it's like he was worried that if both flip scum they might pin that abr and fire were so close together on it

Frozen read list went more like this

AI
Garmr
Mattp
Taly

lowell
Aero

ABR

iraon
FB

Dire
Mathilda
Radja

So firebringer was pretty high on the list. Compared to dire mathilda and radja being on the bottom. But we will get to the fire part latter. Whats important is that abr was concerned on where he was placed on frozens lists and not others.

Abr also was pushing the slip but directing it at me only and didn't seem to be trying to convince others. I was iffy about the slip when I spotted it becuase I town read frozen at the time. Abrs reaction to people not voting frozen was shock. Which makes me think scum buddy.

He eventually let this slip die down just mentioning the suspicion but went for davesaz the next day.

There's more reasons why I think frozen is scum from reading her iso like her voting pattern ect but yeh.

basically this is it.

There is much more than just you're skill level involved here.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Your case :

1 - I Slipped there knowing ABR WASN'T bussing someone : pure BS

2 - Your saying ABR was bussing me - FUCKING PROVE THAT

3 - I was BUSYING both of them? Nah

4 - I don't fucking care why Mattp didn't listen to me. I was trying to show him FB is scum. NO ONE LISTENED TO ME

5 - Your evaluating your top reads becuase I'm not that skilled ...

6 - as i said i don't fucking care.I will hammer scums. Do you have any problem with that?

so yeah summerizing your points : "you can't be this lucky to guess two scums. I think Its not in your skill level so you were bussing them. "

yes. that was the whole BS it is ...

plus about why I'm not shot yet. why you didn't shoot me yet ?!

I didn't done evaluated your points yet. just answering to my case

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and BTW I'm completly honest with myself.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Look from this veiw point
there are two players

Player A and player B

Player A is a claimed bullet proof bg
his been pretty much town read all game and in a comfortable position. If he goes with town mentality and goes apathetic he could easily make it to lylo with out having to do much all he has to do is keep his head low this works can work as town or scum.

Player B is a unclaimed player but also town read by the majority

Player A suspect player B and announces it. Straight away Player B starts calling player A scum.

Player A case is responded to but the answers to the statements aren't satisfactory for player A a lot is left unexplained.

Player B is known for being emotional no matter the alignment. So we can rule out Player B emotional response to players A case as town only.

Player B then goes on a full offensive on Player A ignoring Player A responses to player B case and just keeps hammering more and more. Not even attempting to stop cluttering the thread. A majority of the points are just saying that player A bussed with out explaining why at this time he would do this. It's low grade and dissemble.
All player B points are explained and player B doesn't try to refute player A.

As soon as player B points are explained player B out into a different frontier saying player Is being personal. Which isn't true. Dispute between the two players is resolved. Player A still points out that player B is scum in player As eyes.

Player B then goes on the attack again ignoring player As previous points.

Player B new case on A is that player A is gambiting with saving player C with player A bg

Incomes Player c

Player C is a known power role. Player A was uncertain of player C because he was paranoid so he leaves the impression in the qt made by player C that he won't defend Player C and will let him get sorted. If Player C is town and scum is in the qt then Player C will probably get shot being a power role that's town sided.

If player A is scum he would be offer keeping his head low and letting Player C die claiming he was still paranoid about it. But now player C is confirmed town and player A loses cover of the Bp explaining why is alive. This is in conflict of interest of A scum player A but a town player A is now in a better position. He forces scum to shoot player C again or take both player A and C to the final three. Player A knows player C is town making it hard for scum because player C also has a hard town read on player A.

Who do you think is more likely scum from this scenario and why?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

FA vs Garmr is TvT, I think.

You really should go after Dierfire.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:26 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Classic Rock Mafia:
Votecount #4.62:

Frozen Angel (1): Garmr
Dierfire (1): AlwaysInnocent
Garmr (0):
Aeronaut (0):
Aj The Epic (0):
Davesaz (0):
AlwaysInnocent (0):

Not voting: Davesaz, Aeronaut, Dierfire, Aj The Epic, Frozen Angel

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch.

Night falls in (expired on 2016-02-04 14:00:00).

Song:
David Bowie: Never Let Me Down

Notes:
More Bowie!
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

that's not page top
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Votecount was needed :S
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: dier

I skimmed through the entire FA/Gamr thing, I feel it's irrelevant as of right now. It's highly likely to be dier anyways.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I unvoted Garmr to reread. you missed that Rc

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I done a reread - analyse - taking notes - comparing and lots of stuff :

In post 1529, Garmr wrote:Your idea makes no sense.
1.It reliases on me setting it up on the spot with fire but I hinted at the role since day 1.
2. it contradicts with abrs role if I was scum then I would fake claim a role that doesn't contradict with his role. I also would of known why abr couldn't be targeted when aero targeted him. I made him
3. Abr was trying to pick out of me and aero who to push you could see who he was trying to choose.
4. Why would i fake a protection on aero when I could easily kill him earlier to stop him from using his ability. I also confirmed him as town now and if i shoot him with out dying I would look suspicious.
5.1 shot Bullet proof body guard is a weird role to claim as scum there are better roles. Also how would scum know if there was a protective role or not? it's a role full of risks.
6.You never discredit any of my actions coming from a town perspective. So it's pretty much null your whole case.
7.You keep saying i'm busing and this is scummy with out saying why. Why would scum do this and not do option b or c. You don't account for how I would act either.

1 - accepted
2 - I can't see why 1shot bp contradicts with ascetic
3 - It could be bussing. - not sure
4 - accepted
5 - accepted
6 - accepted
7 - accepted

I think I can let you live today. as a bodyguard you shouldn't live till lylo . I think there is just 1 remaining mafia (as I always played this normal games as town vs 3 mafia) so yeah you should die soon if your town

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1535, Garmr wrote:Look from this veiw point
there are two players

Player A and player B

his been pretty much town read all game and in a comfortable position. If he goes with town mentality and goes apathetic he could easily make it to lylo with out having to do much all he has to do is keep his head low this works can work as town or scum.

NO , the fact you were been town readed is irrelevant. you want me to link some scum games of mine that I've been called obv town in them ? you can't live till lylo. your a BG aren't you ? you have 3 nights to die - protecting someone

I'm a VT if that changes anything. I don't think we another PR out there as two scum are already lynched and they had basically nothing.

Player A suspect player B and announces it. Straight away Player B starts calling player A scum.

Again my case on you has no relation to your case on me

Player A case is responded to but the answers to the statements aren't satisfactory for player A a lot is left unexplained.

So what do you want me to explain? You think ABR was bussing me and I was bussing both of them becuase I don't have it in me to find scums. how exactly do you want me to answer to these accusations?

Player B is known for being emotional no matter the alignment. So we can rule out Player B emotional response to players A case as town only.

Definetly

Player B then goes on a full offensive on Player A ignoring Player A responses to player B case and just keeps hammering more and more. Not even attempting to stop cluttering the thread. A majority of the points are just saying that player A bussed with out explaining why at this time he would do this. It's low grade and dissemble.

I never ignored any of your posts. this is a blant misrepresentation. I still can't find answers for these :

Why FB claimed even night cop?
Why you claimed your role after his claim?
What was your Agenda?
All the rest can be considered bussing on that slot.

As soon as player B points are explained player B out into a different frontier saying player Is being personal. Which isn't true. Dispute between the two players is resolved. Player A still points out that player B is scum in player As eyes.

You discredit my ability to play mafia games - yeah its personal.

I never ignored anything ...... :facepalm:

Player B new case on A is that player A is gambiting with saving player C with player A bg

That was my case since the beginning, why your trying to discredit it ?

Incomes Player c

:shifty: I'm lost here player C is Aero ? if thats a gambit your just faking your bp bodyguard to lie low. that won't make Aero scum . you know that right ?

Player C is a known power role. Player A was uncertain of player C because he was paranoid so he leaves the impression in the qt made by player C that he won't defend Player C and will let him get sorted. If Player C is town and scum is in the qt then Player C will probably get shot being a power role that's town sided.

And Aero role has no relation to your role. this is a logical fallacy your using here.

If player A is scum he would be offer keeping his head low and letting Player C die claiming he was still paranoid about it. But now player C is confirmed town and player A loses cover of the Bp explaining why is alive. This is in conflict of interest of A scum player A but a town player A is now in a better position. He forces scum to shoot player C again or take both player A and C to the final three. Player A knows player C is town making it hard for scum because player C also has a hard town read on player A.

If you die tonight saving Aero - your a BG. scum will kill one of you for sure in the next following nights. we shall w8 and see

becuase of your unnecessary claim after FB death. that whole conversation is bugging me

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

VLA for two days

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1543, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1535, Garmr wrote:Look from this veiw point
there are two players

Player A and player B

NO , the fact you were been town readed is irrelevant. you want me to link some scum games of mine that I've been called obv town in them ? you can't live till lylo. your a BG aren't you ? you have 3 nights to die - protecting someone

I'm a VT if that changes anything. I don't think we another PR out there as two scum are already lynched and they had basically nothing.

Again my case on you has no relation to your case on me

So what do you want me to explain? You think ABR was bussing me and I was bussing both of them becuase I don't have it in me to find scums. how exactly do you want me to answer to these accusations?

Definetly

I never ignored any of your posts. this is a blant misrepresentation. I still can't find answers for these :

Why FB claimed even night cop?
Why you claimed your role after his claim?
What was your Agenda?
All the rest can be considered bussing on that slot.

You discredit my ability to play mafia games - yeah its personal.

I never ignored anything ...... :facepalm:

That was my case since the beginning, why your trying to discredit it ?

Incomes Player c

:shifty: I'm lost here player C is Aero ? if thats a gambit your just faking your bp bodyguard to lie low. that won't make Aero scum . you know that right ?

And Aero role has no relation to your role. this is a logical fallacy your using here.

If you die tonight saving Aero - your a BG. scum will kill one of you for sure in the next following nights. we shall w8 and see

becuase of your unnecessary claim after FB death. that whole conversation is bugging me

Not the first time as town I claimed like this before.

I have claimed
once as a body guard day 2
once as a hider day 1
once as bullet proof. day 1
and now once as a bullet proof day 2
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

I'm going to get to this today, got a lot of life things
2023 W/L | 1-0
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Dierfire »

Oh, right, posting in the main thread and such! I'm snowed in without internet access so I'm working off of my phone. I want to read a few interactions again.
I'm not interested in lynching Garmr, Aero, or Davesaz at this time. I can sort of see Garmr's case on Frozen but I have reservations about lynching someone who helped us lynch two Mafia players over AlwaysInnocent. I need to read them both again to decide what I want to do there.
I don't think that I want to vote Aj today based on some interactions between ABR and Radja but I will get to that when I read through again.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Aeronaut »

between AI and AJ for me I think. Probably Ai.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why are we not including Dier here?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”