Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 836, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 826, Ircher wrote:Whelp, I won't be on tommorrow in time for deadline, so:

VOTE: Ras

@Ras
In case you flip town:
Who do you think we should lynch D2?

Axle, droog or UTL
. I'm wary of you being a red herring at this point and there's something in your interaction with AI that makes me averse for now.

Since intent is here, VT. Good luck guys.

At this point here, he knew he was screwed. The wagon was at L-1.

Since he knew his actions were going to be scrutinised, wifom, do you think that there is any real possibility that a scum exists in the people he talked about above. Again, I dislike UTL and Heat for reasons stated before.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Final D1 Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective):
1. Ircher - Role PM

Likely Town
- In Order
2. Keyser Söze - Definitely my strongest read aside from myself
3. Pisskop - Along with what other people have commented on Pisskop's behavior, I think there's a 90% chance Pisskop is town.

Leaning Town
- In Order
4. Golden Robster - Nothing sticks out from here, but I would like more from the slot.
5. AxleGreaser - I would say that he is very commited to the game and is genuinely trying to find scum. The way he approaches stuff I definitely like. Still, I think there is a good margin of error here.
6. Droog - He is fairly active and seems to be actively trying to solve the game.

Neutral
- In Order
7. Heat - I really haven't had a good chance to update my read of him. Still, I think my earlier scumread of him was personal reasons. Definitely will try to get a good read on this slot over the night and on D2.
8. Performer - This is one of my weaker reads. He had a great start, then seemed to just like vanish from the game, and then around deadline, he's back but plays in a way that is scummy.
FoS Performer

Leaning Scum
- In Order
9. Massive - My weakest read right now. This guy, I don't really understand. As far as I can tell, he hasn't contributed anything useful, and he has barely participated in the game. While Massive (seems) to have a habit of leaving on weekends, he didn't tell anyone, not even the mod. He assumed his meta was sufficient to explain his absence from the game. Imo, that's just wrong. Oh, and speaking of meta, he seems to assume that his meta is enough for anyone to read his alignment. Sounds to me like a scummy excuse to not participate in the game. I haven't read his meta (and prob. won't), but I'm pretty sure it is not that clear cut as he assumes.
FoS Massive

10. Boonskies - To be truthful, aside from his case against me, he hasn't really acted scummy. BUT, his case against me is extremely exaggerated and doesn't seem very genuine to me. Even after pointing out that I wasn't wagon hopping by actually quoting vc's as proof, he didn't seem to believe me. It could be Confirmation Bias on his end, but I think its prob. more scum-related motives trying to frame me.

Likely Scum
- In Order
11. UpTooLate - First of all, I'm starting to believe what others have said about her. As Keyser pointed out, her "reaction test" of me was not only ineffective, but also rather far-fetched. I'm not really beliving her alibi either. I'll reevaluate my read though in my Night review of the thread.
12. AlwaysInnocent - Well, it seems that AI has gione from an early likely town read to my currently highest scumread....

First of all, I will explain my "gut" read of AI that I earlier stated "prob. be best I didn't say". To begin with, when I made that statement, I was trying to avoid giving the scum more reasons to lynch me. Anyway, it boils down to three things: 1) (The oart that I didn't want to share) Confirmation Bias that AI is town (is that proper usage?) and 2) AI has posted way more this game than he did in Newbie 1666 as scum. and 3) AI was defending me. (Another thing I really didn't want to share then).

So, even that aside, why is AI now my top scum read? I've thought about AI's interactions, and they don't seem to be town motivated:

Refusing to answer questions? Check.
Buddying up to a townie to try to get that townie avoid lynching you? Check.
Providing very vague and terse reasons for scumreads? Check.
Not really scumhunting? Check.

I am convinced that AI is not really helping the town and the few useful things he has said seem to be more opportunistic and fabricated rather than town-motivated and genuine. I definitely need to sort this slot out D2.
FoS AI

Watch List:
- People who I need to keep a close eye on:
1. AlwaysInnocent - Scum Read (FOS)
2. Massive - Scummy Read (FOS)
3. Performer - Neutral Read (FOS)
4. Pisskop - Town Read
5. Heat - Neutral Read

This read list is what I'm feeling at the end of D1 prior to my reread of the thread at night.
My reads at the end of the entire sequence (end of N1) will be labeled as such and come after my night analysis post.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Game Notes - N1
1. In post 7 by AxleGreaser, we have the controversal RQ about fake-claiming. -
Three things I notice here: one, Axle bolded "general", Axle said "Speaking of Stalking" before it, and Axle asked ONLY Keyser. The last one really catches my attention - why was the question directed just at Keyser rather than the entire game? -
Null-Indicative

2. In post 9 by Axle, I find a very interesting message inside spoilers: "Trolling looks like they are having fun when other people do it. I am failing to get value for money, I must have been doing it wrong. Oh well, I guess I will just be me instead.". -
While it could be just random musings, it does seem a bit unusual to post. -
Null-indicative, but suspicious

3. In post 22 by Axle (why are all the interesting things Page 1 all from Axle?...), Axle makes a nonchalant, not-caring type of post. -
I'm not sure what to make of it, but it kinda caught my attention. -
Null-Indicative, but mysterious

4. In post 27 by me, I make the rather confusing statement that a lot of people think Axle is the scummiest player currently in the game when I meant that I thought Axle was the scummiest player in the game based off the comments of other players. This led me to get questioned by Keyser due to the way I worded the post (more likely, the statement was a typo -- I type stuff and don't bother checking). Well, I eventually cleared this up with Keyser and Axle. I did suggest a pre-flip association of Keyser and Axle, but I think that would no longer be the case.

5. In post 48, Pisskop makes a completely random statement flaming AI for no reason (as I can see). -
This is probably just part of Pisskop's playstyle, but from an outsider's objective point of view, this post -
Null to Scum Indicative

6. The exchange between Keyser and Axle on page 3 show their commitment to solving the game.
-
Town-Indicative

7. The AI on page 3 is definitely not the scum one from Newbie 1666 (linked in my sig). -
Despite AI giving practically useless posts, empty reads, etc., this is not the AI of N1666 D2 (who actually seemed to be helpful) nor does it match N1666 D3 (way more active in this case). As a result -
Null-Indicative

8. In post 81, AI writes that his providing of meatless reasoning for his reads only made sense in RVS and if he kep it up all game, it be right to call him a joke. -
Well, as far as I can tell, AI is not being useful and has kept up this behavior the entire game. Tsk, tsk, maybe you should start providing more thorough reasons for your reads, as it took (let's see...) 5? people to ask that you share why Heat's vote was opportunistic before you finally answered.... -
Future posts are Scum-Indicative

9. In , Axle explains some of my earlier points in this list. -
Null-Indicative

10. In , AI makes a good point about Pisskop's post. -
AI stated that Pisskop implied he could not win with AI. Therefore, that could be considered a scumslip as only scum would know whether or not they can win with someone, especially that early in the game. Nice Catch! -
Null-Scum Indicative

11. In , Pisskop self-votes. -
Based on what I was taught in Newbie 1666, this is -
Very Scum-Indicative
. His reason is he no longer cares and he says something about Keyser and AI are trying to force us out of LyLo with overanalysis... I will assume he meant RVS, but if he really meant LyLo, I would find it scummy. -
I will take in account Pisskop's style of playing and the fact his wagon was rather weak (In other words, the motive of the self-vote), so I'll downgrade this to -
Scum-Indicative

12. In , Pisskop explains his self-vote. -
I missed the context earlier. So, Pisskop says its his meta to be obnoxious and trolling, etc. during the early stages of D1? I would personally say self-voting is not a good way to prove a point, BUT I am pretty sure this is just Pisskop's way of playing. -
Lessens Pisskop's Scumread

13. In post , Axle asks clarification on a matter. -
While this seems to be Axle's way of doing stuff, I do think Axle took that post too literally. Unlike what I said earlier, the intended meaning of the post was fairly obvious even if it was somewhat ambiguous. -
Null-Scum-Indicative

14. Post is an
pre-flip associative speculation
-
I mention this post as Ras has flipped scum. AI at this point suggests that
Pisskop
and Ras may be scum buddies.

15. In post , Massive directly states, " Honestly I always find these statements so bizarre, I think I'm pretty easy to read as every alignment." -
If someone reads your meta, maybe. But, I don't really have time to read all your games. Also, saying you're easy to discern as every alignment - I see that falling close to having to do with trust tells. Last of all, meta can be manipulated. -
Scum-Indicative

16. As of , Ras townsreads
UTL and Heat
-
Another thing to consider. Note that I am merely noting any possible associative tells..

17. I was the first one on the Ras wagon when I made . -
I don't care what Boon thinks --I have checked and double-checked this to ensure this was the case. As far as I can tell, Performer didn't vote until and everyone was focused on Pisskop before my vote. - Conclusion: I started the three main wagons I was on on D1.

18. My early townread of Performer mainly comes from posts like .

19. I find post somewhat bastard. -
The only non-bastard reason I can see for the mod not commenting on whether DayTalk is available is if there is a Mafia Encryptor. Otherwise, I don't see how this info would tilt the game one way or another. Maybe it's my inexperience on this site and to the game....

@AI
: Please explain the pre-flip associative part of .

21. In , UTL explains his thoughts at that point. -
I find this a very nice and informative post from UTL -
Null-Town-Indicative

22. In , Massive states " A big part of why I think I'm easily read is because I really dislike being scum -- it's not why I play the game, even though I realize it's a necessary evil -- and it tends to show in my scum games." -
By your own words, I think this must be one of your scum games. You haven't been contributing much and most of your posts seem more filler than anything. -
Scum-Indicative

22. Post strikes me as suspicious. Boon says it is not not (double negative) Pisskop's town game. He claims that Pisskop wouldn't do anything to arouse suspicion as scum. -
This conflicts with Pisskop's earlier "point" when self-voting.
FoS Boon
. My impression is that Pisskop always acts like he has this game (though I am thinking that he might tone it down a little if he's scum). On the other hand, Boon is suggesting Pisskop never attracts attention to himself as scum. -
Null-Scum-Indicative; Weakens Pisskop Town Read

@Axle
: In , Axle writes " @Thread if you want to interact with me about something, go pick something else. If you get all whatever about this "interaction" with massive, I will be quite fine with making a bunch of others." -
I would like Axle to clarify; he seems to be contradicting himself and I don't comprehend what he's saying. -
Null-Indicative

24. Axle's question probably fits 's description. Though, not too many people are familiar with the concept and some have never heard of it. -
Null-Indicative

25. by Droog still strikes me as suspicious, but maybe not alignment-indicative. -
Null-Indicative

26. In , Droog says in a very weird way that AI's reads are backwards combined with adding his own personal quip in it. -
I still find this a scumtell, but I am less adamant on it as I was before. -
Null-Scum-Indicative

27. is a completely random question asked by Droog to Keyser. -
I still find this post scummy. One, we are way out of RVS. And two, how does that post contribute to the game? It's a legitimate question, yes, but I feel the timing of it, etc. is rather inappropriate. He could've sent it as a PM -- it had nothing to do with this particular game or any ongoing game, so it should be within site rules. He could also create a Mafia Discussion thread on the topic or he could've replied to the already existing Mastin Academy thread. In other words, it seems to be a red herring. -
Very Scum-Indicative

28. In , Pisskop mentions "sc". -
What does "sc" stand for?

29. In , UTL questions my motive of saying Pisskop is town yet considering PLing him later. -
This is what I call ignorance -- I made my intentions very clear. -
Null-Scum-Indicative

30. I have the same issue with Heat's as I do with UTL's . I also see evidence that Heat doesn't fully understand how PL works. I'll put it this way: some players are so irratable that keeping them as town does more harm than conducting a PL on them. I will admit, D1 is early for a PL suggestion, but later along the line, if the player in question persists (and isn't replaced), then he/she will eventually get lynched as people find irritable players scummier than other players (at least that's how I see it). In particular, you wouldn't want to go in to LyLo with a person like what Pisskop was at the beginning of the game. -
Null-Indicative
[/i] Oh, and no, I don't think that Pisskop deserves a PL anymore, it's no longer postponed.

31. In ,
AI
states he doesn't think Ras is scum. -
I'm pretty sure AI never told us why he felt this way. Could be a possible
associative
tell.

32. In , Droog accuses me of asking for permission to lynch Ras. -
This is odd to say the least. At best, he is merely misunderstanding what I was trying to accomplish. I think it might be a bit more probable though that Droog is twisting my words in order to try to make me look bad. -
Scum-Indicative

33. I like Axle's . -
I like the way Axle plays. If he has a question, he asks. And, he seldomly jumps straight to if-fy conclusions when he posts. He's helpful, so -
Town-Indicative

34. In , UTL votes me for my earlier PL "crusade" on Pisskop. -
My main gripe is towards the end of the post where UTL fails to consider the 80 posts between and . She appears to think that 16+ hours and 80 posts is not enough time and content for one to rethink a situation and change their reads. Seems like trying to frame evidence if you ask me. -
Scum-Indicative

I will not hold against Golden.
-
I only suspect slots of being scum (for activity reasons) if they are force replaced, etc. By requesting replacement in thread, Deus did the right thing. -
Town-Indicative

36. In post , AI writes to Pisskop to just vote UTL and he'll townread Pisskop. -
This strikes me as suspicious. It could be some scum gambit (etc.), or maybe AI is trying to bribe people to lynch UTL (because he knows UTL is town and is trying to get a mislynch in)
FoS AI
-
Very Scum-Indicative

37. In , AI merely shrugs when Performer brings up a question to him. -
This just jumps out as anti-town... -
Scum-Indicative

38. is a good catch by Droog - Performer finds it scummy when I switch from Ras to Droog yet does the same thing himself. --
Null-Indicative but weakens Performer Town-Read

39. Between   and , Droog seems to present a case against Pisskop. -
Thought this was worth mention -
Null-Indicastive

40. The Droog vs Pisskop fight on page 22 strikes me as
Townie vs.  Townie.

41. Starting at , Golden shares his thoughts on some players. -
Nothing really seems fabricated here -
Null-Town Indicative

42. In , Pisskop lists a few points against Droog and says in the next post that it is ironic on so many levels. -
I see nothing ironic in what Droog has said and what you posted in the list. Droog is definitely not a troll -
Null-Scum Indicative

43. I like how and by Droog both just say "(That was sarcasm). -
Null-Indicative

44. Why does the mod feel a need to bump the thread every so often? Like in

45. In , UTL states he voted me as a reaction test for AI. -
I really find this ridiculous -
Scum-Indicative

46. In , Boon accuses me of wagon-hopping. -
As I have proven, that is not the case, but rather, I am considering other possibilities while we still got time in D1. Aka, I am trying to get reads on other people, so I'm better equipped for D2 -
Scum-Indicative

(The next series will probably be all about Boon)

47. Boon somehow takes as a scumslip in  . -
Am I not allowed to have fun like AI and Pisskop have basically been doing the entire game? -
Scum-Indicative

48. Boon interprets as "buddying the ****" out of the people I mentioned in that in Boon's -
First of all, he  seems to have completely ignored my convenient reads lists.... oh wait, he did see my most recent one then -- he even accused me of stuff in that post! -- The reads list alone should be evidence that I was not buddying those people. Second of all, since when has saying you do not want to lynch someone D1 become budding/WK. No, this seems like scum Boon trying to frame me and mislynch me. -
Scum Indicative

49. is totally out of context and I don't see where the word SK was mentioned in my -
I find this -
Null-Scum Indicative

50. also needs clarification from Boon. -
Null-Indicative

51. I hate to admit it, but Ras's analysis of me in was fairly accurate.

52. In post by Boon, Boon considers my as me admitting I'm scum. -
At the very least, I'm pretty sure Boon is guilty of confirmation bias against me here. -
Null-Indicative

53. is interesting... -
I scumread Massive for this.... -
Very Scum-Indicative

54. I don't see where Performer's vote on me in came from... And how was Ras in your town pool???

55. I'm seeing a probable association between
Performer
and Ras on page 32.

56. I'm not buying UTL's explanation in

57. I dislike Ai's naked defense of Ras in

58. In , Droog hammers because he prob. won't be on later -
I see no prblems here-
Null-Town-Indicative

59. Posts and just seem wrong -
AI disapproves of the Ras lynch yet never specifies why. He then calls Droog's hammer "scummy ****". I see no problems with Droog's hammer -- no one can stay up for 24 hrs ad we were only 6 or less hours to deadline. Seems scum-motivated.... -
Scum Indicative

^ is why I
hate
quoting stuff - It already took me hours to write that; imagine how much additional time quoting stuff would take. So yeah, I don't tend to do quotes unless it is a single post I'm referencing.

Oh, and the spoiler is long -- really long -- I expect you to read it all, so you understand where I stand in the game as of the end of N1.

Just saying, it took me a total of about 6.5 hrs to compile this entire post. I will be very cross if I get NK N1 (personally think Keyser's the more-likely NK) and you shall invoke my ire if you completely ignore it. I really do hope this post helps you see where I am currently standing, and hopefully, Boon won't accuse me of making fluff with this post. Well, those were just some side comments I wanted to say...
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: N1 Final Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective):
1. Ircher - Role PM

Likely Town
- In Order
2. Keyser Söze - Just putting it out there that I would be surprised if he does not get NK'd.
3. AxleGreaser - I like his playstyle and he really hasn't done anything that is noticably scummy.

Leaning Town
- In Order
4. Golden Robster - Between Deus and him, they haven't posted much which is the main reason this is a lean read. The posts Golden have made are reasonable and seem thought-out.
5. Pisskop - I've reconsidered my read here. He does seem to be contributing to the town but my earlier read of his gameplay style I think is somewhat invalid. It seems this is how he always plays.
6. Droog - His hammer was reasonable and other than a few gripes with his  entrance, I think he is trying to solve the game.

Neutral
- In Order
7. Heat - If it weren't for him being V/LA for awhile, I would have an actual read on this slot. Right now, I've seen things I understand from his PoV, and things I cannot understand from his PoV.
8. BoonSkies - I think this slot is guilty of confirmation bias against me. I'd like to see his thoughts on someone besides me.

Leaning Scum
- In Order
9. AlwaysInnocent - My review has got me rethinking this slot. I'm still pretty sure something doesn't add up here, but by PoE, I'm not quite as comfortable with this lynch. I dislike how he disapproved of Droog's hammer and he didn't seem to explain his townread of Ras at the end of D1.
10. Massive - I don't think he's really helping us a lot. Definitely haven't see anything very towny from this slot. He could start by being more active. He could also stop assuming that 1) everyone will read his meta and 2) his alignment is easy to discern. Finally, he should really communicate with the mod if he's going to be absent; just cuz his meta says he doesn't play on weekends doesn't mean everyone will know that. The only thing holding me back from putting this under likely scum is his low number of posts.

Likely Scum
- In Order
11. UpTooLate - His reaction test makes zero sense and I'm starting to see scum motivation in his posts.
12. Performer - I think that the association case between Performer and Ras is fairly strong. His catchup on the 30's pages just don'r read town to me.

And that is the end of my posts detailing my thoughts at night of this game.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 871, Dierfire wrote:N1 has ended.

AlwaysInnocent (Town JOAT)
was found dead.

D2 begins now.

Is it just me, or does it seem odd for AI to have been NK'd?
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Heat »

I wasn't expecting AI to get nked tbh
I also wasn't expecting ras to flip scum but w/e. I love surprises!

Time to go look at who AI was scumreading
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent basing our reads off NK Spec.

Thats likely half of what that kill was for
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

If your reads arent sufficient to go of of than something is wrong
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:38 am

Post by droog »

Back to catchup
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Heat »

In post 882, pisskop wrote:If your reads arent sufficient to go of of than something is wrong

yeah but my top scumread flipped town so clearly I need to do some reevaluating.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 870, Dierfire wrote:
Raskolnikov (Mafia Neapolitan)
was lynched.

In post 871, Dierfire wrote:
was found dead.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:01 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I'm flying back home tonight, but will hopefully post some detailed thoughts in the next 48 hours. Here is my early
Day Two plan
:

- post flip re-read of Raskolnikov's ISO.
- post flip read of AlwaysInnocent's ISO.
- analysis of Raskolnikov's wagon.
- latest town/scum reads.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:48 am

Post by massive »

Probably going to vote Ircher once I have a chance to reread the thread, but that will probably be Monday. Can't imagine any reason I'd let AI hard-defend me all of D1 if I'm town.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

LOL

VOTE: Performer
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

thats a good vote
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 887, massive wrote:Probably going to vote Ircher once I have a chance to reread the thread, but that will probably be Monday. Can't imagine any reason I'd let AI hard-defend me all of D1 if I'm town.

Ircher's still good. I'm nervous of the wording of that, though, but whatever.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 889, pisskop wrote:thats a good vote

Specifically from end day yesterday; I found Ras's thing on Performer way too organic, which made me feel the inside knowledge come out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

performer is scum because hes following his scum meta. But if the poor attempt to read performer is what will get votes then good too
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:28 am

Post by massive »

In post 890, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 887, massive wrote:Probably going to vote Ircher once I have a chance to reread the thread, but that will probably be Monday. Can't imagine any reason I'd let AI hard-defend me all of D1 if I'm town.

Ircher's still good. I'm nervous of the wording of that, though, but whatever.

If it was you and me, and I was hard-defending you, would you go along with it? Would you go so far as to defend me back?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Ircher »

@Massive
Please consider my D2 posts first
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:44 am

Post by UpTooLate »

@Ircher, I'll read all of that when I'm done nursing this hangover. Just looking at all that text made my headache worse. I do find it weird he was the NK though.

@massive, that's an interesting point. I didn't think about it that way.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Performer »

In post 874, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

*looks at them with an intensified look*

As I stated before, I definitely think that one of them is scum.

And as we noticed in the vote count...you were the only one not voting. Please elaborate for me why that was the case.

was found dead.

D2 begins now.

:( wth?? he was town AND the JOAT?? *big sigh*

@pk dude we were both wrong about AI
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 876, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Final D1 Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective):
1. Ircher - Role PM

Likely Town
- In Order
2. Keyser Söze - Definitely my strongest read aside from myself
3. Pisskop - Along with what other people have commented on Pisskop's behavior, I think there's a 90% chance Pisskop is town.

Leaning Town
- In Order
4. Golden Robster - Nothing sticks out from here, but I would like more from the slot.
5. AxleGreaser - I would say that he is very commited to the game and is genuinely trying to find scum. The way he approaches stuff I definitely like. Still, I think there is a good margin of error here.
6. Droog - He is fairly active and seems to be actively trying to solve the game.

Neutral
- In Order
7. Heat - I really haven't had a good chance to update my read of him. Still, I think my earlier scumread of him was personal reasons. Definitely will try to get a good read on this slot over the night and on D2.
8. Performer - This is one of my weaker reads. He had a great start, then seemed to just like vanish from the game, and then around deadline, he's back but plays in a way that is scummy.
FoS Performer

Leaning Scum
- In Order
9. Massive - My weakest read right now. This guy, I don't really understand. As far as I can tell, he hasn't contributed anything useful, and he has barely participated in the game. While Massive (seems) to have a habit of leaving on weekends, he didn't tell anyone, not even the mod. He assumed his meta was sufficient to explain his absence from the game. Imo, that's just wrong. Oh, and speaking of meta, he seems to assume that his meta is enough for anyone to read his alignment. Sounds to me like a scummy excuse to not participate in the game. I haven't read his meta (and prob. won't), but I'm pretty sure it is not that clear cut as he assumes.
FoS Massive

10. Boonskies - To be truthful, aside from his case against me, he hasn't really acted scummy. BUT, his case against me is extremely exaggerated and doesn't seem very genuine to me. Even after pointing out that I wasn't wagon hopping by actually quoting vc's as proof, he didn't seem to believe me. It could be Confirmation Bias on his end, but I think its prob. more scum-related motives trying to frame me.

Likely Scum
- In Order
11. UpTooLate - First of all, I'm starting to believe what others have said about her. As Keyser pointed out, her "reaction test" of me was not only ineffective, but also rather far-fetched. I'm not really beliving her alibi either. I'll reevaluate my read though in my Night review of the thread.
12. AlwaysInnocent - Well, it seems that AI has gione from an early likely town read to my currently highest scumread....

First of all, I will explain my "gut" read of AI that I earlier stated "prob. be best I didn't say". To begin with, when I made that statement, I was trying to avoid giving the scum more reasons to lynch me. Anyway, it boils down to three things: 1) (The oart that I didn't want to share) Confirmation Bias that AI is town (is that proper usage?) and 2) AI has posted way more this game than he did in Newbie 1666 as scum. and 3) AI was defending me. (Another thing I really didn't want to share then).

So, even that aside, why is AI now my top scum read? I've thought about AI's interactions, and they don't seem to be town motivated:

Refusing to answer questions? Check.
Buddying up to a townie to try to get that townie avoid lynching you? Check.
Providing very vague and terse reasons for scumreads? Check.
Not really scumhunting? Check.

I am convinced that AI is not really helping the town and the few useful things he has said seem to be more opportunistic and fabricated rather than town-motivated and genuine. I definitely need to sort this slot out D2.
FoS AI

Watch List:
- People who I need to keep a close eye on:
1. AlwaysInnocent - Scum Read (FOS)
2. Massive - Scummy Read (FOS)
3. Performer - Neutral Read (FOS)
4. Pisskop - Town Read
5. Heat - Neutral Read

This read list is what I'm feeling at the end of D1 prior to my reread of the thread at night.
My reads at the end of the entire sequence (end of N1) will be labeled as such and come after my night analysis post.

I don't understand the point of putting forth your d1 reads at the start of d2. What are your thoughts on the AI nk?

I can't pinpoint why, but something looks off about Axle & droog's interaction on pg 35 regarding me.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 879, Ircher wrote:

was found dead.

D2 begins now.

Is it just me, or does it seem odd for AI to have been NK'd?

I'm surprised as well.
In post 880, Heat wrote:I wasn't expecting AI to get nked tbh
I also wasn't expecting ras to flip scum but w/e. I love surprises!

Time to go look at who AI was scumreading

Hmm...genuine surprise or faked...not certain here.
In post 882, pisskop wrote:If your reads arent sufficient to go of of than something is wrong

Are you implying we should stick to our reads despite the Ras flip & AI flip? That we shouldn't evolve our reads? Why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Performer »

This doesn't sound thought out to me, at least from a town mindset.

You're saying scum Ircher killed AI, despite AI hard defending Ircher? Wouldn't scum Ircher want to leave AI alive as long as possible, for AI to keep defending him?

I still believe Ircher is likely town.
-----
After looking over AI’s posts about scumreading UTL, looking over the ending d1 vote count, as well as AI’s flip, I’m starting to doubt my townread on UTL.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”