NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Zulfy »

Or they are the same person/know each other offline.

The wolf avatars make me suspect that.
no investigation no right to speak
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 674, SnarkySnowman wrote:Pretty sure we should ignore it, and it's not alignment indicative

zulfy they both requested replacement
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Firebringer »

Hey guys, whats up?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:28 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 677, Firebringer wrote:Hey guys, whats up?

Not much
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:41 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:43 am

Post by pisskop »

So o/

Im here to help as long as you dont expect me to read everything. Why do you guys always wagon the crap out of ABR?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Ok I'm catching up with all that's happened since Friday evening. While I do though, I have a couple of questions for Firebringer.

1. Are you, or are you not a Seer?

2. What's your read on the SilverWolf/Albert B. Rampage slot.

I'd like to hear the answer to #1 sooner rather than later, but #2 can wait until you've fully caught up.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone stop townreading me please.

Why would you want everyone to stop townreading you, regardless of your alignment?

Also, I'm not townreading you, by the way. I'm a null read on you for now.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 621, Zulfy wrote:
Request rescinded

Is this because ABR had just requested to be replaced?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 632, Nero Cain wrote:In post 628, Zulfy wrote:
Explain this

If Black is scum he'd know mine and Ika's alignment. If Ika is town there is scum motivation in diffusing a TvT fight.

Of course, it would depend on what scum would try to achieve, but I would say that, more often than not, there would be more scum motivation in not diffusing a Town vs Town fight.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 633, Keyser Söze wrote:In post 535, SnarkySnowman wrote:
Scumlean {Nero Cain, Golden Robster, Ricastle}

Can you tell me how you got here.

In post 566, Xkfyu wrote:
Also, unless you're scum with him, how could you possibly know that a scum ika has no long term strategy?

I do not "know" but based on the nature of the wagon on him I think it is bad-town play. If you roleclaim Seer this early you are then committed to that claim - I.e versus counter-claims, investigations, real Seer flip. If any of these things contradict your claim you will be lynched on the spot (I.e 'no long term strategy'.)

You don't know what roles scum have, or exactly how many there are.

I did not state that I did - I presented my read of ika's wagon. This being a werewolf set-up I do believe we should have a seer (cop) though.

How can you assume that you know someone's motivation behind their actions when you don't have all the information that they do.

I am assuming his intention based on his play/behaviour (that's the game!). No where did I state that I "know".

Your last sentence in Post just seemed to be phrased a little too strong to be stating an opinion. But ok, fair enough.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

stahp post-by-post catching up pls kthnx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Read the first 8.

Scumread Xkfy, Keysor, and mildly so Ric for inactivity. Townleans on Almost, Goldenrod, and JarBarDinks for page 3.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

ika can be meh. He's posting a lot and riding Silver so Ill be interested in seeing what they do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Also Zulfy is town.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 673, JarJarDrinks wrote:Would very much like to hear from the replacements.

If either of you guys have any knowledge about why the slots were force replaced and ur allowed to discuss it, please do so. If not, then @ least speculate on it and whether or not it's something that can be alignment indicative or it's something we should ignore.

I agree with this.

In post 674, SnarkySnowman wrote:Pretty sure we should ignore it, and it's not alignment indicative - my best guess is the two somehow figured out each other's alignments and requested to be replaced because of it.

Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing in this game? Have I been doing it wrong this ENTIRE time?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 686, pisskop wrote:stahp post-by-post catching up pls kthnx

You first?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:38 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Wise guy. Figured out conclusively, saw a role pm, idk
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 625, Zulfy wrote:Keyser being da best as always but
In post 187, Keyser Söze wrote:My only concern was his reachy interpretation of BlackStar's post as a scum-slip (post 96).

+1, I'm not seeing how this is much of a concern. I feel like you put this in here just because you felt you had an obligation to criticize JarJarDrinks in some way.

Spoiler: Memo to find out where this went
In post 197, Keyser Söze wrote:
@Xkfyu - please explain why "one of {Keyser, Zulfy, Ricastle}" is "probably" scum. Why are you ruling out the possibility of town challenging town, or town challenging scum?

Ah yes. I promised to explain that once I got caught up. The ika's claimed happened, and I completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. To further add on to this:

In post 502, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 476, Zulfy wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 185, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 181, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 171, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 144, SilverWolf wrote:Responses to me voting for ika
Spoiler:
In post 122, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 120, SilverWolf wrote:Back to this.

VOTE: ika

In post 103, ika wrote:ok im off to work.

ika's not at home...
:giggle:

In post 125, Zulfy wrote:
Putting pressure on almost50 or ika is pretty useless in my opinion.

We need to put pressure on a player so as to see not only the reactions of the people around the wagon but the player being pressured as well.
Cuz we're going to get the former no matter what so we might as well go for the most info possible with the latter.

And with ika, who seems like he's gonna have a very hollow playstyle, or almost50, who seems to have a strange way of going about playing this thing, I don't think we're gonna get too much outta either when we pressure them.

Pedit: Robster I'm not really seeing why you have a problem with Keyser's post.

In post 138, Keyser Söze wrote:
"she obviously believes that pressuring ika could give us good insight"

Yes, pressure on all slots is productive. As I said, this game is built on interactions. I just found it amusing that SilverWolf placed her vote on a player who just signed off to work (it's pressure, not not real pressure).

I was interested in hearing her notes on ika's scum meta. I.e does scum-ika react a certain way to naked votes on his slot while he is at work

In post 143, Ricastle wrote:Happy with my vote where it is.

The idea that ika requires pressure to be sorted is nonsensical. His alignment becomes glaringly obvious as the game goes on regardless.

I love all these responses to me voting for ika. I've also already explained why I'm doing it and what I think of his meta. There's def scum in here defending him if he's town and if he's scum, likely a scumbuddy in here.

ika-reads?

Keyser-reads?

So basically what you're saying is that, regardless of ika's alignment, you believe one of {Keyser, Zulfy, Ricastle} is scum?

Yes

For the record, I think you're probably right.

Please explain what part of his argument has convinced you

Absolutely nothing. There wasn't a single thing about SilverWolf's argument that convinced me of that.[/quote]
I mentioned earlier, in reply to SilverWolf here
In post 275, Xkfyu wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, SilverWolf wrote:xkfyu-Does the fact that you sheeped me on ika mean you think I'm town or was there something else you wanted to do with that vote?

I do have a slight townlean on you but I want this vote explained a little bit more.

At the time, I had a null read on you, and still do actually. You wanted to get a read on ika. Your one vote on him was as much as you could do obviously, but it wasn't going to change how he responded to you. So, I saw an opportunity to apply what little additional pressure I could with my vote, in order to see both of your reactions.

that I had a null read on SilverWolf. Now, when I said "at the time, I had a null read on you," that was the truth, but the "still do actually" wasn't, as I was hard scum reading her at the time in which I said what I said that she was probably right about there being one scum in her set of 3 names.

No decent Mafia player, when scum, is going to give a list of scum reads that are all town. At least one of them will be their buddy. That's the reason I said that she was probably right. And now, given the reactions that that one little statement has incited, I honestly think that Zulfy (and possibly Keyser, but to a lesser extent), is SilverWolf/ABR's buddy.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Shit, I messed that all up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 457, JarJarDrinks wrote:My reads on them remain the same. I think the Ika slot is legit seer and he just made a terrible claim.

Silver though, has gotten scummier and scummier to me since the claim.

lol @ ikaseer. Again. Im pretty sure that Seer/cop would be in the game, or so common its unlikely to be fake.

In post 469, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Ricastle

Pretty damn sure he's scum here.

o/ Can you explain this to me before I get to his iso? I wanna kill him for the first 8 alone.

In post 495, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:BebopAReBopRhubarbPie

Another person I expected to hear more from. Nero's coming off as somewhat agressively defensive, which I associate with his being scum, btw.

Almost50 is almost-town. I like him.
Moderate townread on RC. RC is crafty enough as scum, but as long as I dont get sidetracked I feel okay with him.
from BeBopAReBop. Its a thing. Y is it, bebop? Also, can you explain the Keysor and Almost reads?

In post 574, Nero Cain wrote:With Blackstar, Cobalt and Snowman as maybes.

No? Perhaps. Y?

In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:Everyone stop townreading me please.

^^towny^^

I got bored quite a while ago, but here's your last 8. Nero is on the meh side of town. Snarky is right there too.
Has anyone else claimed?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Im a little confuzzled why I didnt even know that the 3rd place wagons were in the game. Fire, Y U No Post?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

EBWOP Post . This is how it should have looked:

In post 625, Zulfy wrote:Keyser being da best as always but
In post 187, Keyser Söze wrote:My only concern was his reachy interpretation of BlackStar's post as a scum-slip (post 96).

+1, I'm not seeing how this is much of a concern. I feel like you put this in here just because you felt you had an obligation to criticize JarJarDrinks in some way.

Spoiler: Memo to find out where this went
In post 197, Keyser Söze wrote:
@Xkfyu - please explain why "one of {Keyser, Zulfy, Ricastle}" is "probably" scum. Why are you ruling out the possibility of town challenging town, or town challenging scum?

Ah yes. I promised to explain that once I got caught up. The ika's claimed happened, and I completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. To further add on to this:
In post 502, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 476, Zulfy wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 185, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 181, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 171, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 144, SilverWolf wrote:Responses to me voting for ika
In post 122, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 120, SilverWolf wrote:Back to this.

VOTE: ika

In post 103, ika wrote:ok im off to work.

ika's not at home...

In post 125, Zulfy wrote:
Putting pressure on almost50 or ika is pretty useless in my opinion.

We need to put pressure on a player so as to see not only the reactions of the people around the wagon but the player being pressured as well.
Cuz we're going to get the former no matter what so we might as well go for the most info possible with the latter.

And with ika, who seems like he's gonna have a very hollow playstyle, or almost50, who seems to have a strange way of going about playing this thing, I don't think we're gonna get too much outta either when we pressure them.

Pedit: Robster I'm not really seeing why you have a problem with Keyser's post.

In post 138, Keyser Söze wrote:
"she obviously believes that pressuring ika could give us good insight"

Yes, pressure on all slots is productive. As I said, this game is built on interactions. I just found it amusing that SilverWolf placed her vote on a player who just signed off to work (it's pressure, not not real pressure).

I was interested in hearing her notes on ika's scum meta. I.e does scum-ika react a certain way to naked votes on his slot while he is at work

In post 143, Ricastle wrote:Happy with my vote where it is.

The idea that ika requires pressure to be sorted is nonsensical. His alignment becomes glaringly obvious as the game goes on regardless.

I love all these responses to me voting for ika. I've also already explained why I'm doing it and what I think of his meta. There's def scum in here defending him if he's town and if he's scum, likely a scumbuddy in here.

ika-reads?

Keyser-reads?

So basically what you're saying is that, regardless of ika's alignment, you believe one of {Keyser, Zulfy, Ricastle} is scum?

Yes

For the record, I think you're probably right.

Please explain what part of his argument has convinced you

Absolutely nothing. There wasn't a single thing about SilverWolf's argument that convinced me of that.

I mentioned earlier, in reply to SilverWolf here
In post 275, Xkfyu wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, SilverWolf wrote:xkfyu-Does the fact that you sheeped me on ika mean you think I'm town or was there something else you wanted to do with that vote?

I do have a slight townlean on you but I want this vote explained a little bit more.

At the time, I had a null read on you, and still do actually. You wanted to get a read on ika. Your one vote on him was as much as you could do obviously, but it wasn't going to change how he responded to you. So, I saw an opportunity to apply what little additional pressure I could with my vote, in order to see both of your reactions.

that I had a null read on SilverWolf. Now, when I said "at the time, I had a null read on you," that was the truth, but the "still do actually" wasn't, as I was hard scum reading her at the time in which I said what I said that she was probably right about there being one scum in her set of 3 names.

No decent Mafia player, when scum, is going to give a list of scum reads that are all town. At least one of them will be their buddy. That's the reason I said that she was probably right. And now, given the reactions that that one little statement has incited, I honestly think that Zulfy (and possibly Keyser, but to a lesser extent), is SilverWolf/ABR's buddy.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 695, pisskop wrote:In post 627, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Everyone stop townreading me please.

^^towny^^

How so?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats town RC with insecurity.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”