Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 2.03

Performer (3): Boonskiies, droog, pisskop
droog (1): Performer
massive (1): Ircher

No Vote (6): UpTooLate, AxleGreaser, massive, Golden Robster, Keyser Söze, Heat

With 11 players living it takes 6/11 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-02-02 08:00:00)

NOTES

AxleGreaser on LA until 26 January
Last edited by Dierfire on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:41 am

Post by massive »

Neopolitans, as far as I know, only get vanilla / non-vanilla. They aren't full out rolecops.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:42 am

Post by droog »

fair enough
though scum would probably shoot 7/10 times
if they had a pr to shoot

massive whats happening
where are you thinking of voting today
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:19 am

Post by massive »

I really need a full re-read but I'm thinking Performer / Heat and I need to make sure it isn't just reactionary. Keyser, Axle still look good to me. Would like more Boon.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 947, massive wrote:
In post 899, Performer wrote:You're saying scum Ircher killed AI, despite AI hard defending Ircher? Wouldn't scum Ircher want to leave AI alive as long as possible, for AI to keep defending him?

Yeah, that was the end conclusion I came to as well. Spent most of the weekend thinking about this. I went through a number of scenarios (including scum-Ircher being bullied by his teammates, Ircher feeling like he had enough towncred to survive) but this one seems most likely. It might not need to be sorted today, but maybe Ircher can explain why he was going along with it all?
See below

In post 933, Ircher wrote:One look at his ISO would be enough to be suspicious.

You can just say OMGUS, you don't have to point to some non-existent case.

Oh, not familiar with how you use some of these terms here. Thanks.

In post 876, Ircher wrote:
Likely Scum
- In Order
12. AlwaysInnocent - Well, it seems that AI has gione from an early likely town read to my currently highest scumread....

First of all, I will explain my "gut" read of AI that I earlier stated "prob. be best I didn't say". To begin with, when I made that statement, I was trying to avoid giving the scum more reasons to lynch me. Anyway, it boils down to three things: 1) (The part that I didn't want to share) Confirmation Bias that AI is town (is that proper usage?) and 2) AI has posted way more this game than he did in Newbie 1666 as scum. and 3) AI was defending me. (Another thing I really didn't want to share then).

It is very simple: you are less likely to get lynched if you have someone defending you.

I was gonna sort it out today, but AI got NK'd......

Speaking of NK, I have another theory on the reason AI was killed, but Boon would probably just use it as more reason to lynch me...

@Boon
It doesn't matter who you vote if all you do is catch every little thing that is wrong about my posts; it is quite obvious you are studying me meticulously and just skimming everyone else.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 954, Ircher wrote:Speaking of NK, I have another theory on the reason AI was killed, but Boon would probably just use it as more reason to lynch me...

Just tell us. It's getting annoying when you say "oh, I have an idea!! but It'll just get me lynched so imma not say it trolol"

massive wrote:I really need a full re-read but I'm thinking Performer / Heat and I need to make sure it isn't just reactionary. Keyser, Axle still look good to me. Would like more Boon.

wanna elaborate?
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Heat »

VOTE: Ircher
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Day One Analysis

Part Two

In post 311, droog wrote:
scum

heat (dont like his styre)
uptolate (weird style)

Let's see if droog pushes these scum-reads - I felt like droog was more fixated with pisskop at that time.

pisskop opposing the Raskolnikov wagon (pisskop's scum-read of Deus Asmoth/AlwaysInnocent is obvious though):
In post 329, pisskop wrote:deus/ai are where we should be.

In post 330, pisskop wrote:And the ras wagon is kinda crap and i havent split it between the poor logics and the sc pushes yet

In post 336, massive wrote:I want to vote either Ras or Deus. Deus moreso, but as I think I will have trouble rallying anyone other than pisskop to that train :

VOTE: Raskol

massive didn't fully explain his scum-read of Raskolnikov but joins the easier wagon (
L-3
).

Ircher votes droog:
In post 350, Ircher wrote:He currently ties Ras on scummiest player
currently (and yes, I do think both are scum).

In post 375, Performer wrote:no way
just...no way, how can Rask be town after saying that??
In post 376, Performer wrote:@Irch you stated Rask and Droog are scummiest, there's already a wagon on Rask. Suddenly you unvote Rask and vote Droog. How is this going to help when we're already halfway through day phase 1? If this keeps up, we'll reach a no lynch.

More strong words from Performer about scum-Raskolnikov.

Heat shows hesitation to join the Raskolnikov wagon:
In post 382, Heat wrote:I still don't like rask. I'm not really sure I want to lynch him today though. just gut feeling he might be a ML bait

Wouldn't scum-Heat just ignore commenting on the Raskolnikov wagon than fence-sit?

In post 392, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm up for that.

Raskolnikov says he is "up" for a wagon on Deus Asmoth (is this survivalist Raskolnikov? Will Raskolnikov vote Deus Asmoth to counter his own growing wagon?)

Again, AxleGreaser loves to get to the bottom of posts he is not fully satisfied with - this time, pressure on Raskolnikov (post 393, post 395 & post 397).

[My reads are strengthening through these Day One Analysis posts - I will share my full reads at the end - please bear with me].
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by droog »

In post 954, Ircher wrote:Speaking of NK, I have another theory on the reason AI was killed, but Boon would probably just use it as more reason to lynch me...

let's hear it
boon is pretty set on you so
thats not a very good reason to hold back
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I mean, Ircher is digging his own grave with me by continuing to not do anything but state that he 'would' do something. Like, I'm not even voting Ircher.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, am I not supposed to monitor what everyone is doing? Seriously? What kind of argument is 'it doesn't matter what I say, if you watch everything I say'? That's just him trying not to have a scum slip.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Day One Analysis

Part Three

In post 390, droog wrote:everything performer has said on this page is towny

Ok, thinking droog and Performer are town-town or one-scum-one-town, not scum-scum.

AlwaysInnocent votes UpTooLate: post 400.

Here we have massive explaining his naked vote to Raskolnikov. At this time I'm thinking the only thing Raskolnikov can chew on is attacking his own wagon:
In post 405, massive wrote:
In post 392, Raskolnikov wrote:@massive I didn't see anything in your posts about me, so why the vote?

Mainly the unfounded defense of pisskop's wagon. There's nothing in my mind that should make a townie jump to derail a wagon like that, especially day one. Hence, not townie.

It's admittedly an echo-reason, but yet another nail in Raskolnikov's coffin.

In post 406, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Meh, I don't think Raskol is scum.
^^ this comment caught Heat's attention:
In post 409, Heat wrote:I'd like to know where you're at, and it looks like some of your opinions have changed
Namely ras

Now is this town-Heat curious to find out AlwaysInnocent's shift of read or scum-Heat jumping on AlwaysInnocent defending Raskolnikov?

AxleGreaser adds another vote with a firm case to support the Raskolnikov wagon: post 412. Good work Batman. (
L-3
)

I like AxleGreaser's vote/case because it has escalated the wagon to
'yup, this lynch is gonna happen' level

Here was the VC, with both Keyser Söze and AxleGreaser now both on board I felt like this was a done deal:

Raskolnikov (4): Performer, Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser
Pisskop (2): Deus Asmoth, droog
AlwaysInnocent (2): Heat, pisskop
Ircher (1): Raskolnikov
droog (1): Ircher
UpTooLate (1): AlwaysInnocent

Will mafia now bus or counter?

In post 418, Ircher wrote:I would have to stay that I generally agree with everything Ras says here.

But, let's forget Pisskop's wan; I'm currently thinking {Ras, Droog, Heat} are our scum team with Droog the strongest read and Heat the weakest.

Here's an awkward post from Ircher. One part he's saying he 'generally agree's' with Raskolnikov's defence, but still has Raskolnikov in his scum-list.

Ircher emphasizes the wagons he supports:
In post 423, Ircher wrote:I'm thinking Ras, Heat, and Droog. What about the rest of you?

In post 426, droog wrote:ras has the leading wagon
and is your second-biggest scumread

why are you waiting?

Indeed. But what about your thoughts on Raskolnikov? droog's vote had been sat on pisskop.

There is now growing pressure on Ircher.

droog votes Ircher: post 437.
UpTooLate votes Ircher: post 440.

In post 442, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Those votes on Ircher are really, really, really awful.

Yes, this is what I was feeling at the time. I do not like UpTooLate's vote/reason.

In post 478, pisskop wrote:I think AI/droog are where we should be lynching.

pisskop is now set on a AlwaysInnocent/droog lynch.

In post 481, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Just vote for UpTooLate and I will be less likely to consider you scum buddies.

AlwaysInnocent still set on UpTooLate's lynch.

VC, Ircher's wagon is catching up...
Raskolnikov (4): Performer, Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser
Ircher (3): Raskolnikov, droog, UpTooLate

This is very poorly timed unvote from Performer:
In post 491, Performer wrote:UNVOTE: Doesn't look like Ras is the way to go . His defense looks more Townie than scum motivated.

Raskolnikov and Ircher are now neck and neck.

But wait! droog unvotes Ircher (post 495) and Performer votes droog (post 498).

AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 947, massive wrote:Yeah, that was the end conclusion I came to as well. Spent most of the weekend thinking about this. I went through a number of scenarios (including scum-Ircher being bullied by his teammates, Ircher feeling like he had enough towncred to survive) but this one seems most likely. It might not need to be sorted today,

second guessing night kills is HIGHLY perilous. It is bad enough when you can challenge any reasoning and get it explained. As scum AI could easily be primarily a PR snipe.
If you are
IR
&&
Ras
and scum, you know
AI
is not
In post 784, Raskolnikov wrote:I don't think being in a scumteam would explain this behaviour, I get the feeling they're in a
neighbourhood
or something else is going on I can't understand. I don't feel as comfortable with this as before though at this rate I don't think I'll get what I want anyways.

and while Ras, was scum and potentially is misdirects and wifom, I kinda believe, he considered neighborhood actually possible.
Which is then a town associative point for IR.

(open question could the possibility of AI neighboriser be unknown to team mate????, I don't think I am seeing that either. (but that more a gut guess))
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by droog »

keyseys posts are fun to read
easily still my top townread
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Day One Analysis

Part Four

pisskop still focused on AlwaysInnocent: post 509.

In post 511, Performer wrote:Well, I'd be fine with a lynch on droog or him or Boon.

Raskolnikov is still not on Performer's menu. Performer supports a AlwaysInnocent/droog/Boonskiies lynch.

Spoiler: Performers earlier position on Raskolnikov
In post 957, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 375, Performer wrote:no way
just...no way, how can Rask be town after saying that??
In post 376, Performer wrote:@Irch you stated Rask and Droog are scummiest, there's already a wagon on Rask. Suddenly you unvote Rask and vote Droog. How is this going to help when we're already halfway through day phase 1? If this keeps up, we'll reach a no lynch.

More strong words from Performer about scum-Raskolnikov.

Was this a suffice reason for Performer's change in read?:
In post 491, Performer wrote:UNVOTE: Doesn't look like Ras is the way to go . His defense looks more Townie than scum motivated.

pisskop votes droog: post 526.

Ircher shares his scum-read of Raskolnikov in a read-list, votes Boonskiies:
In post 558, Ircher wrote:
Likely Scum

Ras - I like how he decides to stop contributing when a wagon was formed on him. I also strongly dislike his entrance.

The votes are now spread out (can the Raskolnikov wagon be snuffed out?):
Raskolnikov (3):, Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser
Ircher (2): Raskolnikov, UpTooLate
droog (2): pisskop, Performer
Boonskiies (2): Ircher, AlwaysInnocent
Pisskop (1): Golden Robster
AlwaysInnocent (1): Heat

Raskolnikov paints a scummy picture of droog, but then concludes droog must be a serial killer (post 610) - because only Raskolnikov knows who is mafia :giggle:

Boonskiies votes Ircher (post 611).

Heat wants AlwaysInnocent lynched:
In post 622, Heat wrote:I want to lynch AI today.

Raskolnikov (3):, Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser
Ircher (3): Raskolnikov, UpTooLate, Boonskiies
Boonskiies (2): Ircher, AlwaysInnocent
Pisskop (1): Golden Robster

OK, a Raskolnikov-UpTooLate-Boonskiies mafia team looking a bit less likely now :giggle:

pisskop town-reads Ircher: post 633.

After pisskop reads Raskolnikov's ISO, he is "less eager" to vote him: (post 638)

droog votes Performer: post 644.

It feels like pisskop is scared to give AxleGreaser a town-read (healthy paranoia). It also sounds like pisskop didn't know Raskolnikov was scum: (post 653).

In post 662, Ircher wrote:
Likely Scum
Ras - Still one of my top scum reads as he has not really participated ever since Droog replaced in. While right now I think Boon is prpb. at the top of my list (some reasons are prob. selfish), I would think he be the best lynch for D1. None of his behavior has been extremely towny, and he has been around the top of my list right now.

Like I stated above, imho, Ras would be the most logical lynch right now.

UNVOTE: Boon
VOTE: Ras

A very important read/vote/reason here, at a crucial time. This should help you to sort Ircher for those who haven't.

Is the Raskolnikov lynch back on?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 961, Keyser Söze wrote:
Day One Analysis

Part Three

Here we have massive explaining his naked vote to Raskolnikov. At this time I'm thinking the only thing Raskolnikov can chew on is attacking his own wagon:
In post 405, massive wrote:
In post 392, Raskolnikov wrote:@massive I didn't see anything in your posts about me, so why the vote?

Mainly the unfounded defense of pisskop's wagon. There's nothing in my mind that should make a townie jump to
derail a wagon
like that, especially day one. Hence, not townie.

It's admittedly an echo-reason, but yet another nail in Raskolnikov's coffin.

derail a wagon
is a new clearer more alignment indicative statement of what was wrong with than before.
Scum jumping me too onto wagon early dont usually adjust the sheets to be hospital corners. That refinement is one of the things that let me vote the wagon also.
As you have noted me voting it as well as you and massive made it a bit of a likely done deal. Thus i had significant reluctance about voting it, because if it had been wrong the day would have been way too easy for scum.

I seem to rate the massive vote more highly than you. I think I do that, almost partly because of the dynamic of it starting more naked, Rask probing for a reason and massive giving what i saw as a good 'novel' one.
<scumRas:"Please bus me harder"() / scumMass:"err ok, boom sucker"()> does not seem like thing that would happen there. Social dynamic would feel very wrong.

At the day 1 end i wanted the Ras flip so much because of how much a scum flip was going to say about people alignments. (as well as being most likely to flip scum)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 959, Boonskiies wrote:I mean, Ircher is digging his own grave with me by continuing to not do anything but state that he 'would' do something. Like, I'm not even voting Ircher.

(As they all say -- This is only the 2nd time I kept my ideas to myself, and if you didn't notice, I explained the other in my "Final D1 Reads" list I posted at the start of D2).

Well, ok, here's the theory:

Scum sees an opportunity to get me mislynched. They try to get me lynched but cannot because AI is around (they would def. need AI's support if they are gonna get a lynch on me). Therefore, they NK AI to remove the impediment in getting a mislynch accomplished.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by droog »

irchir's theory on why ai was killed
is plausible

that combined with keysey's point
on when irchir joined the rask wagon

makes it very unlikely that irchir is scum
boon you have a tall order to peddle
if you want to keep arguing that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im happy with were we are. I think its possible that scumboons would push for one person, but thats not really solid.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

clarification.
In post 965, AxleGreaser wrote:what i saw as a good 'novel' one.

This could be seen as massive stating it wasn't novel.
In post 405, massive wrote:Oh look, Axle says it better than I did in .

While does grind the (or a very similar) point into the ground.

this is the kind of way of addressing/expressing the point that gets people lynched.
In post 405, massive wrote:There's nothing in my mind that should make a townie jump to derail a wagon like that, especially day one.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Day One Analysis

Part Five

Ircher on pisskop:
In post 663, Ircher wrote:Its the way you play. Its different from the norm (so is mine it seems), so people dislike it. Anyway, other than a few early misunderstandings, I do think your playstyle is pretty effective.

Out of the mouths of babes!

Raskolnikov (4): Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser, Ircher
Ircher (3): Raskolnikov, UpTooLate, Boonskiies

In post 673, droog wrote:i could do a ras wagon
not my favorite but i
dont see anything good there

droog smells blood - it's not the most confident of posts though.

post 676 - I didn't like UpTooLate's post at the time, and I'm still not comfortable with it. UpTooLate explains her vote on Ircher was a reaction test for AlwaysInnocent...
...then starts a fresh wagon on Heat. Why didn't she get her teeth into the Raskolnikov wagon?

droog asking us to look at Performer:
In post 689, droog wrote:Does anyone have any reads on perf
Besides me

Boonskiies guilty of confirmation-bias here versus Ircher (or scum-misdirection? :shifty: ):
In post 699, Boonskiies wrote:Really? See this everyone. He is legitimately going from one to another. My wagon started picking up steam, he went to it, based off of 'lurksack' reasoning. Now he's going to Ras, the current wagon. Come on. This actually gives town cred to Ras for me right now.

droog up for the UpTooLate lynch:
In post 713, droog wrote:maybe ill reexamine utl
im not opposed to that lynch today

Raskolnikov calls Ircher an active lurker: post 723.

AlwaysInnocent votes UpToLate: post 750.

In post 761, Raskolnikov wrote:Mmm. Ircher was a red herring and my next strongest scumread is on axle who's probably won't go anywhere today. welp.

Or...
"my vote is parked on a wagon that'll be going nowhere"

pisskop votes Performer: post 764

AxleGreaser has set his stall - Raskolnikov is today's lynch (post 769).

Raskolnikov (4): Keyser Söze, massive, AxleGreaser, Ircher
Performer (2): droog, pisskop
Ircher (1): Boonskiies
droog (1): Performer
Heat (1): UpTooLate
UpTooLate (1): AlwaysInnocent

Deadline approaches!

Can Raskolnikov survive? Surely now would be a good time to bus...

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 960, Boonskiies wrote:'it doesn't matter what I say, if you watch everything I say'? T

The key here is you are
too focused
on me. I have no problem with you studying my posts, but please, don't
just
study my posts.

@Massive
I looked at your ISO - Less than 20 posts out of a game with over 900 posts....

20 / 900 = 2 / 90....

That's some great lurking you've done! And, your slot wasn't replaced! So, I'm just wondering: why haven't you contributed much. Activity isn't always scum-indicative, but it is certainly not something to be overlooked.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 971, Ircher wrote:20 / 900 = 2 / 90....

pls reduce ur fractions further

UNVOTE:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

(0.2/9)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Heat »

1/45

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”