Blitz 23: Youtube Coordination (Game over)

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 170, AlwaysInnocent wrote:VOTE: Pignash

If you don't contribute anything, you don't get to hammer. We had plenty of time. Die scum. Die.

Bad hammer like that is more likely from town IMO.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

I will send out Day 02 PMs.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

V
OTECOUNT

TheFuzzylogic99
- (1) sensei
Pignash
- (1) AlwaysInnocent

Not Voting:
Ranger, Firebringer, Thefuzzylogic99, Pignash, New Luna Republic

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch

Day 02 ends (expired on 2016-02-03 11:00:00)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:06 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 175, Firebringer wrote:
In post 170, AlwaysInnocent wrote:VOTE: Pignash

If you don't contribute anything, you don't get to hammer. We had plenty of time. Die scum. Die.

Bad hammer like that is more likely from town IMO.
No, it isn't.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 176, pisskop wrote:
I will send out Day 02 PMs.

Thanks Pisskop! YOu best.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 178, AlwaysInnocent wrote:No, it isn't.

Why don't you think so?
Show

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:24 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I wanted to search for some funny meme saying "bad dragon".

But I am finding something completely different. I won't be posting it for obvious reasons.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Ranger »

Always Innocent wrote:I realized Bulbazoor was town far too late. I didn't have a chance to defend him. Pignash probably realized this and wanted the lynch to be as quick as possible.
My thoughts exactly.

Sensei is his partner.

VOTE: pignash.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pignash »

There was an hour left when I checked the thread and discussion had stalled. I am not scum. Move elsewhere.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:21 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 183, pignash wrote:There was an hour left when I checked the thread and discussion had stalled. I am not scum. Move elsewhere.
Alright. I misread that. But still, your hammer was way too convenient.

If you want me to move my vote, you better make a good case against someone. Also, defending yourself would help. You should realize you are in a bad position, even if you are town.
pignash
pignash
Goon
pignash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 am

Post by pignash »

There are 8 pages so far so I don't have a great case on anyone yet. I didn't like how bulbazoor acted yesterday but that was wrong.
Completed MS games (10-6):

Town: Blitz 2(+), Blitz 6(+), Blitz 8(+), Newbie 1660(-), NY 191 (+), Blitz 23 (-), Blitz 26 (+)
Scum: NY 190(+), Mini 1729(+), Mini 1735(+), Newbie 1665 (+), Open 615 (-), Blitz 16(-), Newbie 1671 (+), Blitz 19 (-), Newbie 1675 (-)
New Luna Republic
New Luna Republic
Goon
New Luna Republic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:42 am

Post by New Luna Republic »

Pignaah sure doesn't look good a Pig/Sensei scum team is plausible but I'm not confident enought to vote before a reread.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 182, Ranger wrote:Sensei is his partner.

Explain.
Show

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

vote Ranger

you have done nothing and seems to content on doing zero to help the town. Pig seems to be trying and wanting to make reads though he seems behind in post read. You again are being dodgy....
As far as yesterday as I said we were up against the deadline...and Art pushed me to vote so we would not a have a no lynch which is a good idea. I don't know if you are town or scum but hopefully
a little push will help you be helpful

Can you explain you vote on Pig,,,,,Why do you think he is scum. Why do you think Sensi is his partner???]
Can you explain why Sensis wanting to quick hammer is not as bad as Pigs ( who hammered bc of deadline)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Arts death.... if I remember right Art was being pretty much town read so was Always so I guessing the scum are going after more confirm town players than rolr hunting but this is just a guess. I kinda hoping that
Bulbs flip and Arts death will lead to some leads on who is scum... Right now I still trying to see if we can finds some clues
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alaways
Can you explain why Pigs unhelpfulness is worse than Ranger. Why would you consider Ranger better than Pig.. Do you think a no hammer would been better than bulb being mislynched?
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Ranger »

Firebringer wrote:Explain.
Well, pignash is scum; this is the exact same pignash play from our Fire & Ice game.
Sensei's not scum for any particular interactions with pignash, it's just that he's the second-most-scummy player behind pignash.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:33 am

Ranger
I guess you are talking about how Pig seems to be always trying to catch up in the fire and Ice Room game..... http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=64987. what makes you believe that this is his playstyle as scum opposed to it being a due some other factor..... Do you have any other proof that this is his scumgame?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Sensei »

AI what happened to your scumread on fuzzy?
New Luna Republic
New Luna Republic
Goon
New Luna Republic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:12 am

Post by New Luna Republic »

In post 188, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
vote Ranger

you have done nothing and seems to content on doing zero to help the town. Pig seems to be trying and wanting to make reads though he seems behind in post read. You again are being dodgy....
As far as yesterday as I said we were up against the deadline...and Art pushed me to vote so we would not a have a no lynch which is a good idea. I don't know if you are town or scum but hopefully

Can you explain you vote on Pig,,,,,Why do you think he is scum. Why do you think Sensi is his partner???]
Can you explain why Sensis wanting to quick hammer is not as bad as Pigs ( who hammered bc of deadline)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Arts death.... if I remember right Art was being pretty much town read so was Always so I guessing the scum are going after more confirm town players than rolr hunting but this is just a guess. I kinda hoping that
Bulbs flip and Arts death will lead to some leads on who is scum... Right now I still trying to see if we can finds some clues
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alaways
Can you explain why Pigs unhelpfulness is worse than Ranger. Why would you consider Ranger better than Pig.. Do you think a no hammer would been better than bulb being mislynched?

I like this post; it seem to come from a town perspective also It doesn't make sense for scum to try and form a new wagon. (unless for town cred I suppose 'I wasn't on a mislynch' but I can't see that in this situation).
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 188, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:vote Ranger

This is pretty false and pretty bad.
Not sure if Fuzzy is scum for it.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 189, Ranger wrote:Well, pignash is scum; this is the exact same pignash play from our Fire & Ice game.
Sensei's not scum for any particular interactions with pignash, it's just that he's the second-most-scummy player behind pignash.

I feel like pig kind of plays the same in every game though, any notable differences you have in his town or scum play?
though I do tend to agree with you, but I often find myself scum reading pignash ALOT
Show

Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Sensei »

Not sure how anyone could possibly have a hard read on pignash right now.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Sensei »

New Luna Republic wrote:I like this post; it seem to come from a town perspective also It doesn't make sense for scum to try and form a new wagon. (unless for town cred I suppose 'I wasn't on a mislynch' but I can't see that in this situation).

Do go on about how scum never park on vanity wagons.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:20 pm

and are lists
As I said they the list are pointless bc we do not know the rationale behind them....As far as we know they are completely random.

AI complement ranger about his random lists. Than he remarks how his and AI lists are the same.. Again he is adding nothing to the conversation and is not helping the town at all

and
Again a list without any rationing behind it

Fire says Pig always look scummy . Ranger replies that Pig is sometime scummy. Than goes on to say he not sure Pig is.
Ranger saying that Pig is sometimes scummy is as useful as saying player X is sometimes scum. Than he says Pig might be scum bc .... bananas. Again there is no rhyme or reason behind it. Is it random
is his list town motivated? is it scum motivated.?

He is still be dodgy. When ask why the change of read Ranger trplies bc a change of opinion... Um duh.... That's what happens when you have a change of opinion..you change your read. Again he does not
explain why he changed his read ...what was said ...what about what was said changed his mind...sorry but this isi being dodgy. If I did this I would get nailed but some reason Ranger is given a free pass

WHY????? Why is Pig scum?????

Ranger finally makes an interesting point. This is actually a pretty good question. One good question does a townie make

goes back to making blanket statements/ At this point I want to bang my head. Again why..what are thinking?

him just agreeing with AI.... Does he agree with AI? Is he trying to buddy. The mystery goes on

this is Ranger best post yet.... Looking at Pig F&I game he seems to be doing the same thing this game as last game. However at this point I distrust Ranger I don't know what to think of this. This could Pig being scum
this could be a coincidence or scum Ranger picking out something to try to mislynch Pig.

Fire can you explain why post is bad and untruthful?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:24 pm

edit....
160 one good question does not a townie make

Sensi...
but so do towns..... they tend to veer off unto vanity wagon. IMHO its hard to tell the difference just based on vanity wagon.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:30 pm

Fire
I am asking why you thought 193 was bad and false

Can anyone tell me why I am wrong about Ranger and how he is town???

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”