Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Antihero »

lol lld, you'd probably say the exact same thing about me that you did about wis if i'd lived longer. i dont have any problem w/ changing my reads on a dime
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4400, Antihero wrote:lol lld, you'd probably say the exact same thing about me that you did about wis if i'd lived longer. i dont have any problem w/ changing my reads on a dime

This is a skill I would like to talk to you more about. I'm struggling with when to let go and not. Basically it always goes wrong. I'm backed up on hydras till next year though so if I could just pick your brain by PMs that would be great.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4400, Antihero wrote:lol lld, you'd probably say the exact same thing about me that you did about wis if i'd lived longer. i dont have any problem w/ changing my reads on a dime

YEAH BUT THIIS IS WHY I KILLED YOU.

I think this is my single best ability as scum.

I'm extremely good at nightkills. I kill people JUST at the right time.

Talk to Imperium. They realized I was scum and were like "oh we're probably dead tonight given LLD is scum and we know now"

and of course, they were.

:P
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 4391, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I mean, I don't play like you even remotely.

I was basically ignoring you, Titus. I was focused on mindgaming DS for the last 2 days. First, to try and get him to target Marquis, so I could kill FB, then to get him to lynch Marquis.

Seriously, Marquis, you did amazing. I think the only mistake you made, silly as it is to say, was switching onto me as the end of the day you were lynched.

DS was ready to lynch and didn't want to wait much longer. You probably win that lylo situation, if you just stay on Titus.

But taking Titus out of lynch range kind of killed you I think. Maybe not, dunno what DS thought, but that was my perspective on it

Meh. I know it's poor play to let cross-game issues, but my hastiness to end the game stems from an unfinished game for which I'm abstaining from playing any games for a while, as well as UNIMUM. I'm sick of people insulting people directly, and now my blacklist has grown to 6 people from a previous 0.

So yeah, this is likely the last time you'll see me in a game, unless another one needs a late-game sub.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:20 pm

I'm sorry to hear that.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Meh, this is my way of moving forward. I might be back, might not, but que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be.

I enjoyed this game for the most part, though.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Me too.

I mean, my insanity definitely showed, but hey!

insane people cn play gamees too >.>b

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

GG. lld sorry for the misunderstanding midgame; it was not my intention to hamstring you into making a certain kill, just what i felt would happen if we didnt go a certain route.

I kinda wanted out regardless of that.
beefycheese
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:36 pm

In post 4407, borkjerfkin wrote:GG. lld sorry for the misunderstanding midgame; it was not my intention to hamstring you into making a certain kill, just what i felt would happen if we didnt go a certain route.

I kinda wanted out regardless of that.

yeah no I definitely took it the way you described in the dead thread, and realizing that's not what you meant I apologize too.

I just wasn't willing to negotiate with terrorists etc.

My bad etc

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm getting like, post partum from this game dude.

I poured so much into it and now it's like... done. It's gone dude... it's gone....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by OceanWind »

As someone who followed most of the game, I thought D7 was the biggest turning point. It was obvious then that LLD was the last mafia based on the Marquis push which was purely because Marquis had her as a second scumread after Titus, and while that may benefit him as mafia, it could also easily have been a town thought. I don't think DS and Nether were really thinking it through or giving the game the thought and effort it deserved. The hammer was particularly bad and came almost out of laziness. LLD just kept yelling at them repeatedly and DS caved into a strong personality and threw the game. The four of them never really sat down and read the thread and just kept spamming the game with new content without going over the old interactions which would have been really helpful. Admittedly, the early game spam would have made it a task to read which just goes to show why people need to keep their posting rate down.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Vampirate »

Game should be called LLD and the 3 lurkers.

Anyways ever since Genesis I wanted to play with/against LLD, I got my wish this game but I wasn't counting on both of us being scum. I wish I did more this game but it is what it is.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:53 pm

In post 4410, OceanWind wrote:As someone who followed most of the game, I thought D7 was the biggest turning point. It was obvious then that LLD was the last mafia based on the Marquis push which was purely because Marquis had her as a second scumread after Titus, and while that may benefit him as mafia, it could also easily have been a town thought. I don't think DS and Nether were really thinking it through or giving the game the thought and effort it deserved. The hammer was particularly bad and came almost out of laziness. LLD just kept yelling at them repeatedly and DS caved into a strong personality and threw the game. The four of them never really sat down and read the thread and just kept spamming the game with new content without going over the old interactions which would have been really helpful. Admittedly, the early game spam would have made it a task to read which just goes to show why people need to keep their posting rate down.

If I've said it once, I'll say it a million times.

The best way to play scum isn't to play so a majority of people or spectators think you are town.

You just need to convince enough active players of it.

Cater your play to their tendancies, to their desires. Feed them what they want to see.

Then cut their throat and smile.

Here, have a cute cat.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:53 pm

In post 4411, Vampirate wrote:Game should be called LLD and the 3 lurkers.

Anyways ever since Genesis I wanted to play with/against LLD, I got my wish this game but I wasn't counting on both of us being scum. I wish I did more this game but it is what it is.

Were you in Genesis, or were you observing?

That game was... hahahahahha

oh my

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Antihero »

i disagree

i think ranger did a good job of hanging in there even when things were looking really bad. i respect that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:58 pm

In post 4414, Antihero wrote:

i disagree

i think ranger did a good job of hanging in there even when things were looking really bad. i respect that.

Yeah, Ranger never gave up. It's admirable.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Dear Antihero:

My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Vampirate »

In post 4413, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Were you in Genesis, or were you observing?

That game was... hahahahahha

oh my

I was in Genesis for like 1 real life day, I replaced Vi at the time. I soon after went "fuck this" and left, then Vi came back into the game.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:14 pm

In post 4410, OceanWind wrote:As someone who followed most of the game, I thought D7 was the biggest turning point. It was obvious then that LLD was the last mafia based on the Marquis push which was purely because Marquis had her as a second scumread after Titus, and while that may benefit him as mafia, it could also easily have been a town thought. I don't think DS and Nether were really thinking it through or giving the game the thought and effort it deserved. The hammer was particularly bad and came almost out of laziness. LLD just kept yelling at them repeatedly and DS caved into a strong personality and threw the game. The four of them never really sat down and read the thread and just kept spamming the game with new content without going over the old interactions which would have been really helpful. Admittedly, the early game spam would have made it a task to read which just goes to show why people need to keep their posting rate down.

Blame the setup, at least partially. LLD, Titus, and Wisdom were all fighting for the most posts at first, and then it slowly changed. After that, well, the inconsistency was something to be expected from me. Im too different from one day to the next.

But actually, I didn't throw the game. What I did was supposedly the exact opposite of game throwing, at least from my perspective. Titus was repeatedly pushing that keeping Marquis alive was indeed game throwing...

So if game throwing is listening to a strong voice, then I suppose I did game throw. But where I went wrong was listening to others over my own intuition. Titus was evidently the best lynch there, and LLD knew it. AvF really undermined my confidence. But don't worry. If I join another game, it won't happen again. ^_^
“Why was I chosen?'
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:15 pm

In post 4368, Spiffeh wrote:It's ok Titus LYLO is always a tough situation to be in

Hopefully we can all learn something from this game though

What am I to learn from this game, Spiffeh?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

How fun I am to play with duh
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 4419, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4368, Spiffeh wrote:It's ok Titus LYLO is always a tough situation to be in

Hopefully we can all learn something from this game though

What am I to learn from this game, Spiffeh?

that you should always carry around eggs to bribe the monkeys that steal your phone
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:22 pm

In post 4420, Spiffeh wrote:How fun I am to play with duh

I am coming to really enjoy playing with you Spiffeh.

Also, I FUCKING PAID YOU BACK FOR THAT SHITTY DICE GAME GOD DAMN YOU.

YOU AND NACHO BOTH. EAT IT, NYA~~~~

/me pouts

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:29 pm

In post 2358, Imperium wrote:Buh, yeah I figured what I was hoping I'd see I wouldn't. I followed the blitz game and when it ended I thought I'd see a fire in you for Nacho. You had him dead to rights from like his first post, so I was hoping that that game would ripple a bit into this one. I was confident that if you were town here you would read us right based on how easily you read him there, but I was hoping you'd kinda put us under a microscope a bit and maybe the way you did it could help me read you better.

But then I saw how much you internalized that loss and I figured that wouldn't happen. You shouldn't internalize that loss though btw; I mean I know how much you like to win, but your reads were great and you made the game fun to follow. The stars just didn't align to get them lynched; the town just couldn't really come together for whatever reason, and it wasn't your fault. It is a team game and you can't always carry everything yourself. I wanted to give you a virtual hug or say something after the game because I felt bad for how you took it but I felt weird about it, but now I wish I would have because I don't want you to interpret this as anything other than me thinking you played a great game and you shouldn't feel bad.

I'm getting ready to run out the door but I we will engage you and get you in the game because if you're town I want that Lexi that was just on fire to get in here. When you're paying attention and really in the game, your reads can be really on point. I think you picked up on something no one else noticed with UT in fantasy camp, and I want that. But I also know or think I do that you sometimes don't really get into things until day three or four or so in larges, but I don't want to wait that long to be able to go okay yeah I feel good about LLD. And I don't want to die leaving nebulous watch out for her with people just ignoring it because I'm silly. If I were good at doing the fake wagon thing, I'd start one on you to see how you reacted but that's never been my forte.

Anyway, I have to go, so later.

Tammy, I never did get a chance to completely thank you for this.

Thank you so much. I needed to hear this kind of thing after that game and it meant a lot.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Spiffeh »