NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh that?

pff.

still wasn't the defense of SRMP like you said wich is why I asked. The fact that you made a claim and now are trying to flip the conversation is scummy as fuck.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess its SOMEWHAT possible that 1745 was directed at SRMP and not me but if you think I am scummy for that why do you not think Robster is scummy for getting into the middle of my questioning Almost?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it is kinda funny that he's trying to play the victim card and pretend I was insulting his family.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY BAOUT MY FAMILY NERO

HOW DARE YOU

MY FAMILY R GOOD PPL AND DONT NEED U SAY THIS SHIT 2 ME
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

horse shit.

theres a direct quote from srmp in that post.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can you go back to distancing/bussing pk plox?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:42 pm

THE FUCK DID YO0U JUST SAY NERO I'LL SMACK YOU
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1804, pisskop wrote:theres a direct quote from srmp in that post.

In post 1745, pisskop wrote::igmeou:.
who are you townreading again?

Liar liar pants on fire.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm like, ok if 1745 was a question directed at SRMP and not me then fine, I'm dense and idiot ok? I think its clearly obvious that I
DID
think it was directed at me and THAT'S why I asked where did I defend him. I feel like if you were town you'd understand this is a misunderstanding and unvote but I think you are scum and need something to hang your hat on hence the the lack of listening/thinking coming from your slot.

That and 1804 is a bold faced lie.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1483, Keyser Söze wrote:Sorry guys, I've been very busy with work this week. I should be on this weekend though fully committed.

I will start this evening.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 3.5

Blackstar (2) - Some Random Mafia Player, SnarkySnowman
pisskop (1) - Nero Cain
Some Random Mafia Player (2) - Blackstar, RadiantCowbells
SnarkySnowman (1) - Masquerade
Golden Robster (1) - Xkfyu
BeNopReBopRhubarbPie (1) - Almost50
Zulfy (1) - Golden Robster
Nero (1) - pisskop

Not Voting (3) - Zulfy, Keyser Soze, BeBopReBopRhubarbPie

Deadline is February, 17th, 2016 at 6:50 AM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:53 am

I'm actually revisiting the (1 scum in SW/Ika) theory and finding it pretty interesting.

I still think SRMP is scum but I think we should pressure the SW slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1808, Nero Cain wrote:I'm like, ok if 1745 was a question directed at SRMP and not me then fine, I'm dense and idiot ok? I think its clearly obvious that I
DID
think it was directed at me and THAT'S why I asked where did I defend him. I feel like if you were town you'd understand this is a misunderstanding and unvote but I think you are scum and need something to hang your hat on hence the the lack of listening/thinking coming from your slot.

That and 1804 is a bold faced lie.

I think that if you were town you wouldnt keep saying I think like you want people to be sue you have some town motivations. Just b townier.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

And if Q+ fails when Im on a phone 'I think' you'd be capable of figuring out why fucking trolling isnt going to work
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 am

Post by pisskop »

I have enough support to get you roped, Im tired of you taking jabs at me, not building a case, and shitting up the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 am

Post by pisskop »

RC, shut the fuck up. Either vote me or dont
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:24 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1811, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm actually revisiting the (1 scum in SW/Ika) theory and finding it pretty interesting.

I still think SRMP is scum but I think we should pressure the SW slot.

Who is in the SW slot right now? All of the replacements early on confused me and I can't remember.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

I am
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:58 am

Post by BlackStar »

I dunno... Pisskop was voting for SMRP for a little while and if he was scum too it wouldn't make sense to bus his partner and then give up on that almost immediately.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:03 am

In post 1814, pisskop wrote:I have enough support to get you roped, Im tired of you taking jabs at me, not building a case, and shitting up the game.

man you can't get me roped this ain't no newbie game.

come at me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1819, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1814, pisskop wrote:I have enough support to get you roped, Im tired of you taking jabs at me, not building a case, and shitting up the game.

come at me.

Are you nutters?

Im voting for nero.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:11 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1820, pisskop wrote:
In post 1819, RadiantCowbells wrote:

come at me.

Are you nutters?

Im voting for nero.

Just because he said "your momma"?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats awful. This was a long time coming
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Why are you trying to downplay it as my overreaction?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 am

Post by BlackStar »

I just don't see the big deal. And it's even more worrisome that you think that's a valid reason to lynch somebody.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”