T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 am

Post by T S O »

Why are you listening to Nicole at all?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2971, T S O wrote:Why?

1) pisskop is starting to look town and has an active night action as compared to a negative utility gladiate.

2) wguerts has multiple times indicated he wants to use the Gladiator AGAIN in the future. the threat of a PL isn't stopping him
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 2973, popsofctown wrote:Why do you think Governing a confirmed guilty gets wgeurts lynched or crosskilled as scum?

It shouldn't, it would be a reasonable play regardless of alignment and would literally not have any effect on anything (since I'd get lynched anyway; the guilty itself is what would be dangerous).

I'm not sure what you're asking here, unless I'm misunderstanding your point?
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:35 am

K, TSO is scum. Add that to the list of things I need to accomplish.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

Well if are just reading their dayplay and you thought wgeurts was scummier than pisskop before the govern then I just can't help you.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:37 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2976, Maxous wrote:
In post 2971, T S O wrote:Why?

1) pisskop is starting to look town and has an active night action as compared to a negative utility gladiate.

2) wguerts has multiple times indicated he wants to use the Gladiator AGAIN in the future. the threat of a PL isn't stopping him

I agree that wguerts feels like he's out of control. Weren't you questioning the Doctor claim a while back, though? Where did your stance on that change?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:40 am

In post 2979, popsofctown wrote:Well if are just reading their dayplay and you thought wgeurts was scummier than pisskop before the govern then I just can't help you.

I didn't at that point, I only started town reading the shit out of pisskop after the govern happened (again I'll be able to give a more in-depth explanation of this this evening)

If the game isn't multiball, both are town, full-stop.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

HE DIDN'T EVEN READ THE GOVERN THOUGH

I'VE SEEN TWICE AS MANY SCUM READ THIS LITTLE OF A THREAD AS I HAVE TOWN

I SKIPPED READING FIVE PAGES OF THREAD THE LAST TIME I PLAYED SCUM

EAUGHAUEEHGUEAHEGHEUGH
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

LIKE I GET TOWN PISSKOP SKIPPING THE D1 ECHO CHAMBER BUT D2 WASN'T THAT BAD TO READ
"Well, I..."
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 2980, T S O wrote:I agree that wguerts feels like he's out of control. Weren't you questioning the Doctor claim a while back, though? Where did your stance on that change?

oh i still don't believe that claim

i dunno how scummy lying to survive a literal 1 vs 1 is though.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:53 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2983, popsofctown wrote:LIKE I GET TOWN PISSKOP SKIPPING THE D1 ECHO CHAMBER BUT D2 WASN'T THAT BAD TO READ

The day reading the thread becomes alignment indicative is the day scum stop winning more than half the games.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2978, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:K, TSO is scum. Add that to the list of things I need to accomplish.

Are you going to elaborate on this or no?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

My new deskjob sucks. I would like this game to not suck. But so far I've gotten scumread for daring to make a post without an overconfident stance one way or the other on a bumbling player day 1, then gotten confbiased snowballed out of that for like the whole game, then was unable to actually even attempt to scumhunt an accurate day1 lynch because LaL is too stronk and I can't scumread anything day2 because the worst designed role in mafia got a guilty but then that got subverted by a gladiation between 2 people and one of them is like literally trying to kill themselves and one is literally trying to put every english word after the other that they think will survive themselves and everyone wants to vote upside down survivor tell and the Survivor is getting EXTRA TOWN CRED for earlyclaiming a protective roll in a setup with THREE NIGHT KILLs and the Survivor is getting EXTRA TOWN CRED for being THE PERSON THAT SCUMBAG POPSOFCTOWN WANTS TO LYNCH and it's like one step forward two steps back in every direction
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2985, grapes wrote:
In post 2983, popsofctown wrote:LIKE I GET TOWN PISSKOP SKIPPING THE D1 ECHO CHAMBER BUT D2 WASN'T THAT BAD TO READ

The day reading the thread becomes alignment indicative is the day scum stop winning more than half the games.

Reading the thread is alignment indicative. Admitting you haven't read the thread is way closer to alignment neutral. Pisskop volunteering the info that he didn't really read day 1 was pretty alignment neutral, but having it exposed that he hasn't even been reading day 2 due to him missing a govern on himself is not alignment neutral.
"Well, I..."
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:02 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2986, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2978, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:K, TSO is scum. Add that to the list of things I need to accomplish.

The timing of this revelation directly after I questioned why pops was even talking to her is no coincidence.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

Her only goal is to obfuscate issues as much as she can. I can't stop her doing that, but I can attempt to stop people being influenced by her words.
-Marquis
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2987, popsofctown wrote:My new deskjob sucks. I would like this game to not suck. But so far I've gotten scumread for daring to make a post without an overconfident stance one way or the other on a bumbling player day 1, then gotten confbiased snowballed out of that for like the whole game, then was unable to actually even attempt to scumhunt an accurate day1 lynch because LaL is too stronk and I can't scumread anything day2 because the worst designed role in mafia got a guilty but then that got subverted by a gladiation between 2 people and one of them is like literally trying to kill themselves and one is literally trying to put every english word after the other that they think will survive themselves and everyone wants to vote upside down survivor tell and the Survivor is getting EXTRA TOWN CRED for earlyclaiming a protective roll in a setup with THREE NIGHT KILLs and the Survivor is getting EXTRA TOWN CRED for being THE PERSON THAT SCUMBAG POPSOFCTOWN WANTS TO LYNCH and it's like one step forward two steps back in every direction

The Survivor? Where are you getting this from?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2989, T S O wrote:
In post 2986, SirCakez wrote:

The timing of this revelation directly after I questioned why pops was even talking to her is no coincidence.

Yeah, this is why I'm asking. The timing was super shifty.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

1) Ive read day 2.

2)
In post 2987, popsofctown wrote:e Survivor is getting EXTRA TOWN CRED for being THE PERSON THAT SCUMBAG POPSOFCTOWN WANTS TO LYNCH and it's like one step forward two steps back in every direction

what? Arer you guys claiming I dropped a survivor tell?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I would really, really feel better if we had a cop on TSO.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Survivor is a subcategory of scumtells that have to do with self-preservation. It's a turn of phrase
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

TSO why do you care who I do and don't talk to, don't you also think I'm scum?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

skullduggery should just rename this thread "the wgeurts, popsofctown, nicole mimi scumchat QT with some spectators permitted"
"Well, I..."
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 am

Post by T S O »

Not really. I remember having a scumread on you earlier, but I can't even remember what it was for.
-Marquis
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:12 am

Post by grapes »

I've been liking pops for a while.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”