NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, it makes perfect sense to ME. It obviously IS accepted by some others. YOU (as PK) might not have committed mistakes, but your predecessors of the same slot did. JJD didn't have the time to pursue your case in depth bc he dies on N1. Just bc you're GOOD doesn't mean the slot isn't scummy from the start.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Neat.

How about you address what on Earth that VCA lambast was?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also, what prompted this case now instead of like yesterday?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

It must be cherry picker's day in Almostland.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

It's time for me to get some sleep (before the break of dawn for once) :lol:

That should give you enough time to think it over and try to launch a counter attack on me. GOOD LUCK, my friend.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Right. So youre a moron. neat
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2919, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 2912, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2908, pisskop wrote:Can we not turn this thread into the speakeasy?

I have no choice. My application for speakeasy access hasn't been approved yet. Until then, I must do all my easy speaking here.

^ Same here, waiting to be approved. I shall see you in there good sir.

Indeed.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

The RC/Amost/AJ list Xkgyu has is awful and will lose the game if lynched through. Using vote analysis against me is something I'm not going to defend against because I haven't made a vote this game. Pretty fucking pointless. Golden Robster seemed pretty happy to take the first chance he could to start what apparently is an easy wagon, and xkfyu to me is about as sure a scum as they come right now given yesterday's events.

VOTE: xkfyu
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2932, Aj The Epic wrote:The RC/Amost/AJ list Xkgyu has is awful and will lose the game if lynched through. Using vote analysis against me is something I'm not going to defend against because I haven't made a vote this game. Pretty fucking pointless. Golden Robster seemed pretty happy to take the first chance he could to start what apparently is an easy wagon, and xkfyu to me is about as sure a scum as they come right now given yesterday's events.

VOTE: xkfyu

Which events exactly? Be specific now. There were a bunch.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

1.) Your work to START counter wagons outside of SRMP (specifically me, Almost50, RCB). Given the flip, I think this is obviously something that needs noted.
2.) Your constant and shit instance that A50 answer your questions, one being rhetorical and one being if he was going to answer you questions. It was obnoxious and trying to make an ass ache out of nothing.
3.)This:

In post 2670, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2653, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1508, BlackStar wrote:You seem to be daring us to lynch you as if you believe it could never happen, so I want to prove you wrong

UNVOTE:
VOTE: radiantcowbells

The wagon on me started like right after this

Ok, so I went back and read, and the only thing that's really changed is that pisskop is now in my scum pool.

I didn't really see anything that gave me major concerns about neither you nor SRMP. Sure, you could say that his sudden relinquishing of pressure on you was just him back-pedaling, but I'm not convinced that he wasn't doing that for the exact reasons he stated. So, that's really a null for me.

However, I am pretty convinced that you two aren't buddies and this isn't a bus.

Updated lynch preferences are {Almost50, Aj The Epic, pisskop, PeregrineV, Masquerade}.

This lynch pool is shit, with A50 basically town telling yesterday, PV's flip, my knowledge of my role. I don't recall having seen Masquerade post so... That, and the only game I've played with pisskop he was pretty quickly seen universally as scum
. He's not showing the same signs. And you're excluding RCB here but that hasn't held true really ever.

Now. Congrats on figuring Blackstar and SRMP weren't buddies. Not so much on your ever-fluctuating view on what SRMP was. It's interesting that you don't feel either of Blackstar and SRMP are mafia BUT HAVE TO EXPLICITLY STATE they aren't bussing each other. Shouldn't that be defined already? Your going back on your own word here and leaving open the chance to have a free in lynch on one.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Masquerade makes a TON of sense as a SRMP buddy.

To begin with he spent the vast majority saying that he wanted to lynch Almost but took no initiative to do so and kinda hedged on Ric then joined the Ric wagon 'cause he wanted to day over with.

In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.
I'll spend some time on iso's later....

VOTE: SRMP

this vote made no sense 'cause that's not what happened and Black and I rightfully called him on it so he switches to SS

and then lays down a bandwagony type vote.

In post 2245, Masquerade wrote:Did you forget that I started this Day voting that?

This post really makes it look like Masq is trying to solicit town cred for being on SRMP earlier but here's the problem. His reasoning made like no sense like at all so my worry is that he voted his buddy to distance from him which is why his reasoning made no sense.

His vote on me was also complete tripe and his lack of scum reading Cobbler who is ACTUALLY in the slot that he thinks is scummy makes it look like scum trying to find things that stick and when they don't he backs off.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2934, Aj The Epic wrote:1.) Your work to START counter wagons outside of SRMP (specifically me, Almost50, RCB). Given the flip, I think this is obviously something that needs noted.
2.) Your constant and shit instance that A50 answer your questions, one being rhetorical and one being if he was going to answer you questions. It was obnoxious and trying to make an ass ache out of nothing.
3.)This:

In post 2670, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2653, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1508, BlackStar wrote:You seem to be daring us to lynch you as if you believe it could never happen, so I want to prove you wrong

UNVOTE:
VOTE: radiantcowbells

The wagon on me started like right after this

Ok, so I went back and read, and the only thing that's really changed is that pisskop is now in my scum pool.

I didn't really see anything that gave me major concerns about neither you nor SRMP. Sure, you could say that his sudden relinquishing of pressure on you was just him back-pedaling, but I'm not convinced that he wasn't doing that for the exact reasons he stated. So, that's really a null for me.

However, I am pretty convinced that you two aren't buddies and this isn't a bus.

Updated lynch preferences are {Almost50, Aj The Epic, pisskop, PeregrineV, Masquerade}.

This lynch pool is shit, with A50 basically town telling yesterday, PV's flip, my knowledge of my role. I don't recall having seen Masquerade post so... That, and the only game I've played with pisskop he was pretty quickly seen universally as scum
. He's not showing the same signs. And you're excluding RCB here but that hasn't held true really ever.

Now. Congrats on figuring Blackstar and SRMP weren't buddies. Not so much on your ever-fluctuating view on what SRMP was. It's interesting that you don't feel either of Blackstar and SRMP are mafia BUT HAVE TO EXPLICITLY STATE they aren't bussing each other. Shouldn't that be defined already? Your going back on your own word here and leaving open the chance to have a free in lynch on one.

1) I tried to start wagons somewhere other than SRMP AND BS. BS I was reading as town and SRMP had claimed an investigative PR. So I wanted to hold off for a day to see if he was NKed. If he wasn't he would've been my top lynch candidate today, barring something really good. I explained this, in depth, in D3. I also never tried to start a wagon on RC in D3, so that's untrue.
2) I had like 5 or 6 questions in that post to Almost. Even if a couple of them were useless, you you conveniently failed to mention the other ones that weren't. I don't care in the slightest what you think is obnoxious, but I can't stand questions to be ignored. If you can't understand why that is, or think it's scummy for some reason, then I really just done know what to tell you. It's utterly absurd to think that ignoring questions is an ok thing to do in a game that is fundamentally based on questions and answers.
3) The ONLY thing about my reads that you can honestly say is that I was wrong about Peregrine. Other than that, even if your town, it's just a car of our reads being different. Even if I'm wrong, is it scummy to be so? If so, then I guess you think everyone else is scummy too then. Up until right before the deadline, when I HAD to vote for isus to lynch, I wasn't going to vote either one of them. I think that is proven by the last 10 hours or so of D3. Anyone with any sense whatsoever can see that. So your claim that I was leaving myself the option to lynch either one of them is just some fictitious nonsense. But I do look forward to seeing you attempt to convince others of your story.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Done my reads are so shit Aj, correct them. Tell me who is scum.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

If*
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

VC coming once I arrive home
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 4.2

AJ The Epic (4) - Golden Robster, RadiantCowbells, Xkfyu, Almost50
Almost50 (1) - Cobblerfone
Xkfyu (1) - AJ The Epic

Not Voting (4) - Nero Cain, Masquerade, SnarkySnowman, pisskop

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is March 4th, 2016 at 7:50 AM EST.

Mod Notes:

Please Try to Keep Conversation game related.
I was approved for speakeasy like same day I requested. FeelsBadMan
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Right now, I'm more on you for scum, as I explained in my last post. Other than that I'm more working on who is town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 2935, Nero Cain wrote:I think Masquerade makes a TON of sense as a SRMP buddy.

To begin with he spent the vast majority saying that he wanted to lynch Almost but took no initiative to do so and kinda hedged on Ric then joined the Ric wagon 'cause he wanted to day over with.

In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.
I'll spend some time on iso's later....

VOTE: SRMP

this vote made no sense 'cause that's not what happened and Black and I rightfully called him on it so he switches to SS

and then lays down a bandwagony type vote.

In post 2245, Masquerade wrote:Did you forget that I started this Day voting that?

This post really makes it look like Masq is trying to solicit town cred for being on SRMP earlier but here's the problem. His reasoning made like no sense like at all so my worry is that he voted his buddy to distance from him which is why his reasoning made no sense.

His vote on me was also complete tripe and his lack of scum reading Cobbler who is ACTUALLY in the slot that he thinks is scummy makes it look like scum trying to find things that stick and when they don't he backs off.

Couple of problems with your case:
1 I replaced in by the end of Day 1 and with only a couple days left in the phase I'm going to sheep the major wagon, especially if the target of that wagon isn't going to defend himself.
2 How would I have even known SRMP was getting lynched that Day at the time that I voted?
3 So you weren't actually the one from that quote, my bad, I still think your reaction to ika's seer-claim is the worst of all responses.
4 I voted Snarky before he made his claim and in hindsight it makes sense that he looks scummy to me, I tend to scumread PR's.
I feel like your scumread on me is coming out of nowhere, it's like you looked at my iso to see if you could paint me scum. Where is your vote if you're so sure?

I voted SRMP based on this post:
In post 1463, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1461, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1459, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1456, Zulfy wrote:Explain

56 you thought someone throwing down a rvs vote was scummy
146 dident even explain why you gave +1
and if you think someone is scummy, lynch them and pressure them, dont just say "+1" and move on.

56 you read wrong, I didnt like how JJD decided that that was townie

My playstyle is how it is, you not liking it does not make me scum.

Who are you prepared to lynch?

so according to your playstyle, you can take a post, call it scummy, and not explain why?

Because you just said that.

Where he avoided answering who he wants lynched. Other than did he did respond to questions, but I really disliked how he didn't respond to this particular question.

Also, AJ is probably town (based on his interactions with SRMP but also based on hios latest posts) and Nero should be lynched today.

VOTE: Nero
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 2941, Aj The Epic wrote:Right now, I'm more on you for scum, as I explained in my last post. Other than that I'm more working on who is town.

That's fine. We can do this completely backwards if you want.

Who do you not think is town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Lets not talk about Tarot upick
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Yea, nero has definitely been onsite, but hasnt posted here yet.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Xkfyu »

I don't get the reference.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Xkfyu »

The Tarot reference, that is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Yeah, I still don't get it, but whatever. It doesn't sound relevant.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”