NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Whats there to explain? I took most the VCs, and filled in any radical shifts I saw from vc to vc. Then I replaced everyone with whomever is currently in that slot, and then I colored in flips? Youve seen VCA before? Its not meant to win the game, it givces people an idea of how voting patterns are shaping out.

You saw how AJ was voting with srmp alot?, or how sudden srmp wagon?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why did you react to it like I voted you?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 3024, Xkfyu wrote:I'm not gonna lie. The very sudden boom in activity after I switched to Almost really does make me confident that my vote is in the right place.

this is bad man. there's only 2 scum left, so if Almost was scum he'd only have 1 partner in a spree of high activity.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@PK: Give a minute. Let me see if I can pinpoint the cause of my reaction from a previous post of yours.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, PK... I'm not sure where it was.. I fail to locate it, but I thought I read something from you saying I jumped the largest wagon. I went on a spree bc I've often been 1st or 2nd to vote someone. Maybe someone else said it and I thought you did and where backing it up with that post? I'm not sure anymore. And if it's a mix up, I do apologize in advance. If that still makes me look scummy, keep your vote on me. Fair enough?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3027, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3024, Xkfyu wrote:I'm not gonna lie. The very sudden boom in activity after I switched to Almost really does make me confident that my vote is in the right place.

this is bad man. there's only 2 scum left, so if Almost was scum he'd only have 1 partner in a spree of high activity.

Well, I hope you're right, but Almost has already told us multiple times that there were 5 scum to start with. He's also told us that mafia have a rolecop. Perhaps he was lying, but I have the feeling that he wasn't.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

When you call me scum, are you saying that I bussed srmp? When I stopped the derailing of the lynch?

Why did you rip out all of jarjars posts from early game, but completely ingore his later posts that didnt suit your case?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Almost, what about the knowledge you seem to have about scumteam?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3030, Xkfyu wrote:He's also told us that mafia have a rolecop.

I never specified "ROLECOP", but I did say they had a PR. Whether it be a RoleCop, a Tracker, a motion sensor... I don't know. Just someone who could've told if <any given player> has an active night action to perform.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3031, pisskop wrote:When you call me scum, are you saying that I bussed srmp? When I stopped the derailing of the lynch?

Why did you rip out all of jarjars posts from early game, but completely ingore his later posts that didnt suit your case?

Well.. I don't want to talk about JJD's play, but I can put it this way: He was very active, he was noisy, and he pressured a lot of players (including me, btw). I'm trying to put myself in the mafia place and figure out why they would've picked him for the kill. He must've been spot on with "some" of his pressure targets, and -most likely- the less obvious ones. The ones they feared he might be inclined to pursue later on and/or was likely to vote for if a wagon formed on them. The more scum members he would've been likely to actively participate in their lynch the more he became a menace. Scum would've -most likely- overlooked a minor change of tone from JJD on one particular member vs him staying on 3 others.

That; and the fact he changed his read only when YOU joined (i.e. his read was limited to PK, but not the slot). This would've made him likely to revisit his earlier read once a couple of people flipped. A town lean on someone =/= conf town, you know. Just that you didn't seem to be his #1 or #2 prime suspect.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3032, pisskop wrote:Almost, what about the knowledge you seem to have about scumteam?

What knowledge exactly?? Please be specific.

Off the top of my head:

1- I did explain EXACTLY why I think FIVE scum players is the perfect assumption. (25%-33%). We have yet to see one 3rd party flip (3rd party usually count towards the %age of non-town), so I still think we have 3 more WWs.

2- They have a power role: Either that or RC himself is scum. Otherwise, how can you explain a claimed PR surviving for 3 successive nights? On N2, sure a seer takes precedence. On N1, I'll swallow it with a grain of salt UNDER THE ASSUMPTION JJD was killed for the re○7sons I stated. Now why not NK'd in N3 either??

The problem with the scum!RC venue is that RC is the one who so to it SRMP got to eat the rope. Some may argue he jumped off the wagon, but that doesn't cut it. If it wasn't for RC SRMP would've still been with us until this very moment. He did most of the work convincing everybody SRMP was the right lynch and he only switched wagons in a compromise when he felt strong resistance to the SRMP wagon (after he fake claimed).

So that only leaves me with the logical conclusion they knew RC doesn't have a night action. A Tracker may have followed him and saw that he didn't go anywhere on N1, maybe...
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Anything else before I go to bed? It's already 5:30 am here, and I'm starting to feel the need to get some sleep.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3033, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3030, Xkfyu wrote:He's also told us that mafia have a rolecop.

I never specified "ROLECOP", but I did say they had a PR. Whether it be a RoleCop, a Tracker, a motion sensor... I don't know. Just someone who could've told if <any given player> has an active night action to perform.

You're right, you didn't. That's my mistake. When you accused Aj of being the investigative role, I was thinking rolecop.

But, whether scum have a rolecop specifically, or just some other investigative role, is irrelevant. My point remains.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Oh, and if I was going to catapult SRMP from ignored to getting him lynched, you can bet I'd have been on the wagon.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Alright this is going to be postponed to tomorrow.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh boi!

In post 2942, Masquerade wrote:Couple of problems with your case:
I replaced in by the end of Day 1
and with only a couple days left in the phase
I'm going to sheep the major wagon
, especially if the target of that wagon isn't going to defend himself.

This is a
LIE

You replaced in on on January 25th.

In post 818, Fraggernaut wrote:Deadline is Feb, 4th 2016 at 3:49 PM EST.

^
was the day 1 deadline. That's OVER a week so I'm calling bullshit on you replacing in near deadline and the implication that you didn't have time to push Almost. Almost was even the leading wagon for a large portion of d1 but you never hoped on that, why?

No your vote on Ric was super opportunistic.

2 How would I have even known SRMP was getting lynched that Day at the time that I voted?

You wouldn't but that also wasn't my point. Ultimately my point was that you were distancing from your scumbuddy. When you got done lurking and came back and threw down another opportunistic vote and got called on it you HAND WAVED that it wasn't scummy b/c you were already suspicious of him.

3 So you weren't actually the one from that quote, my bad, I still think your reaction to ika's seer-claim is the worst of all responses.

explain please.

I feel like your scumread on me is coming out of nowhere, it's like you looked at my iso to see if you could paint me scum. Where is your vote if you're so sure?

I've been suspicious of your slot since cobalt and I feel like you've done very little to make me feel better. I didn't lay down a vote 'cause I haven't had much time lately and I wanted to reread day whatever today id...day 4? before I decide who I want dead.

In post 2942, Masquerade wrote:

I voted SRMP based on this post:
In post 1463, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1461, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1459, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1456, Zulfy wrote:Explain

56 you thought someone throwing down a rvs vote was scummy
146 dident even explain why you gave +1
and if you think someone is scummy, lynch them and pressure them, dont just say "+1" and move on.

56 you read wrong, I didnt like how JJD decided that that was townie

My playstyle is how it is, you not liking it does not make me scum.

Who are you prepared to lynch?

so according to your playstyle, you can take a post, call it scummy, and not explain why?

Because you just said that.

Where he avoided answering who he wants lynched. Other than did he did respond to questions, but I really disliked how he didn't respond to this particular question.

ok sure, I can buy that. But here's the thing....

As soon as Black called you on it why didn't you post this? Why did you immediately cave into pressure?

The other thing is

In post 1642, Masquerade wrote:My lynch is more of a placeholder than anything serious

like if you weren't even that gungho about his wagon why would you sit there and handwave that you had previously been resting your vote on him?

I don't see ANY conviction in any of your scum reads and you seem to just be floating about. Maybe you normally play like this. I'll find out when I meta dive.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2956, Cobblerfone wrote:This post feels like he's asking town to coach his scumbuddy, for lack of a better phrase.

What contrived bullshit is this? Zulfy had been superlax on giving ANY stances all game so I was trying to understand how he saw the gamestate.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

btw, what is your read on GR, Masquerade?

Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Avoiding my prod people

Re-reading, give me time
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Nero, what's your take on Almost, pisskop, and RC?
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 4.3

AJ The Epic (3) - Golden Robster, RadiantCowbells, SnarkySnowman
Xkfyu (2) - AJ The Epic, Almost50
Nero (2) - Masquerade, Cobblerfone
Almost50 (2) - Xkfyu, pisskop

Not Voting (1) - Nero Cain

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is March 4th, 2016 at 7:50 AM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

I had the flu. Stop giving me shit over lurking, I was sick and had high fever and no energy to post. I could have replaced out but I decided not to because a new replacement would have had to read a whole lot more than I did at that time. I have no idea why I thought I replaced so close to DL. It was actually 9 days before it.
You won't find much meta on me, all I have is one finished scumgame: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=65107 which was a Blitz and 2 modkills Day 1 that made it a real easy win.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Xkfyu »

RC, do he have any relevant results from your role?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3047, Xkfyu wrote:RC, do he have any relevant results from your role?

Also, why do you believe that there are only 2 scum remaining, as opposed to 3?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:32 am

I claim adorable cop.
I can check a person and get the result adorable or not adorable.
I checked Annie and can confirm that she is in fact adorable.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”