Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Kop »

In post 222, KainTepes wrote:The more I think of it the LESS it makes sense, it is just like the game in TOS where a person who was sheriff calimed Godfather (which is a bad role), and got lynched because everyone said "no I know you are not godfather because you are SHERIFF"??? But that is so dumb, because sheriff is actually a good role and godfather is a bad role, they just lynched him because they think he is fake, but in reality he is a good guy and the town lynched him even though they knew he was a good guy because that town was stupid, so dave is being the same,,,,

I think I understand the whole point of this, and it's relevance.

But assure you, we're not lynching you based on being a poor player or bowing to the demands of your previous post. That is not what this game is about, I don't like policy lynches as we never learn anything from them. So in truth, you aren't becoming a policy lynch, just because you think your a poor player.

I just would like to see some posturing from yourself to get back at those people voting for you, and to show them why there votes should be elsewhere. Something we have been seeing lack of.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:33 am

Post by KainTepes »

so KOP do you agree that dave is SUSPICOUS????? I want to be more aggressive and get him to confess that he is a scum,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Persivul »

You're not going to intimidate him into confessing. If you think he's scum you need to build an evidential case that others can follow.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 219, Aneninen wrote:
In post 209, davesaz wrote:I see a lot of posturing from KainTepes about being aggressive, and that's good, because evil players aren't aggressive, and that's bad, so he needs to be aggressive.
Looks like an act, which is scummy to me.
VOTE: KainTepes

Ghhhhhhhh, I missed this before.
This sounds like Davesaz is going after the "low hanging fruit".

I think Dave may have jumped on easily. But I can't discredit the post or what he said, because I think that with KT too.

I feel that with KT, it's the newbieness that is stopping me making the vote on him, because I feel where my vote is right now, is the better option, with Eagle. Eagle is back from V/LA today so let's hopefully get some answers.

In post 213, KainTepes wrote:I dont like it because I am town, but if you all think I am a useless player then its ok lynch me...

That's not how it works on MafiaScum.
Normally, scumread players are good lynches. Lynching someone because they're useless or annoying is not a good idea, because it rarely has to do anything with their alignment.
Utility lynches
, however, do exist, but that's a different story. (That happens in weird Setups or situations when even someone's town their mere existence is detrimental and/or their death gives so much information that the gain is bigger than the loss. But this is not a situation like that.)

Yeah I agree with this.

There is something that we could go off from one of your previous posts, tbh.

In post 215, Kop wrote:And you wonder why I think this is all fake....

I don't think so.
By the way, Kop, you're so obv-town. ^_^ (For the others: I saw him as scum in another game a couple of weeks ago.)

It's an impression that I'm getting. We think differently so you may well not get that impression.

In post 224, Persivul wrote:
In post 209, davesaz wrote:I see a lot of posturing from KainTepes about being aggressive, and that's good, because evil players aren't aggressive, and that's bad, so he needs to be aggressive.

In your experience do newbscum go out of their way to draw attention to themselves like that?

Persivul, what are your thoughts so far?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 1.07

Extrapolated Eagle
- (3) smudger, Kop, Persivul
Mad King Ashnard
- (1) Aneninen
smudger
- (1) xtoxm
aneninen
- (2) Mad King Ashnard, Acryon
kop
- (1) TOWNIE247
KainTepes
- (2) Burning Crystal, davesaz
davesaz
- (1) Kain Tepes

Not Voting
- Extrapolated Eagle, KuroiXHF

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-01 09:00:00).

Seeking replacements for Smudger and Townie247
Last edited by pisskop on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Kop »

Shouldn't that be 4 votes on EE?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 228, Kop wrote:Persivul, what are your thoughts so far?

I don't like EE but TBH I've been busy with work and another game and need to put some time into this one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Sunset Illusions replaces TOWNIE247
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Someone explain the reasons for scum reading me?

Whatever. I don't want to deal with this atm. Maybe I'll get back to this game later, I'm still sick to my stomach over the way I was treated here. It may be acceptable to y'all, but that qualifies as an invasion of privacy in my book. I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it. To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did.... And then defending him with that BS when the whole time you were agreeing with me- I hate the attacks made against me. Perhaps you guys are different from me and offended by different things, but that doesn't excuse attacking me for being offended by something like that- and I didn't ask much from him, just that he watchs his word choice. But instead of staying out of it you had to get into it. It isn't even really a game related topic and you defended him. My mind is still racing with why.

I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

Seriously, I think your actions by coming into to something that doesn't really affect you was drastically and horrifyingly inappropriate.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:41 am

Post by davesaz »

@MOD My vote is on KainTepes

No, it's not "low hanging fruit". Yes, I do believe that scum might try to hide by "acting town". No reason to think newb scum would do that any less than experienced. The first advice you see if you look up how to play scum is to look town. What better way to do that than to tell people what town looks like (to you) and then try to look that way. What makes it an act is how the talk about being aggressive doesn't go with the actions.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:43 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone explain the reasons for scum reading me?

You're going off because someone said your attitude was scummy. Am I getting that right, or is this really about something else?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:48 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 207, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I find it odd how we're essentially a counterwagon to EE at this point.

How would you describe the composition of your wagon (back when you posted this).
You've been strangely quiet.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:52 am

In post 235, davesaz wrote:
In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone explain the reasons for scum reading me?

You're going off because someone said your attitude was scummy. Am I getting that right, or is this really about something else?

Yep.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Kop »

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Whatever. I don't want to deal with this atm. Maybe I'll get back to this game later, I'm still sick to my stomach over the way I was treated here. It may be acceptable to y'all, but that qualifies as an invasion of privacy in my book. I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it.

Could you point out this post that has made you feel this way, because as far as I can see, I don't see any posts that causes offence.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did.... And then defending him with that BS when the whole time you were agreeing with me- I hate the attacks made against me. Perhaps you guys are different from me and offended by different things, but that doesn't excuse attacking me for being offended by something like that- and I didn't ask much from him, just that he watchs his word choice. But instead of staying out of it you had to get into it. It isn't even really a game related topic and you defended him. My mind is still racing with why.

It would help if you could actually point out who this is aimed at.

And if anything, it gives me a town impression to anyone who doesn't watch what they say, because at the end of the day, scum are more likely to watch there word choice, or how they type there sentences, as opposed to someone who spell checks, thorough checks there posts to make sure they don't give anything alignment wise away. But that could just be me, because I know many times when I've played as scum, doesn't matter what style of posting I'm making I will read over and watch what I say in case I slip.

This is also a game, whatever is said, should not be taken to heart. People are going to gain an opinion on everything that is said in the thread, they can choose whether to get involved or not. I've only gotten involved in the whole thing by your earlier stance on over reactions, and how you've reacted to what ever this post that has offended you, something that you tried to imply before that was over reacting.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

Seriously, I think your actions by coming into to something that doesn't really affect you was drastically and horrifyingly inappropriate.

See, I don't know what to make of this. Why have this attitude?

I've seen many players in my time playing mafia, have the wrong type of emotion. And it's not good, because at the end of the day, this just a game, if it gets heated, step away and come back when you've calmed down. By taking this stance in your post, it takes away from the game, yes some posts may offend, I've felt the same in a few games, but I've chosen to remain calm, and just fire back without resulting into taking things to heart.

I suppose everyone is different.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Kop »

In post 93, Aneninen wrote:I remember Eagle from a recently finished game. Plenty of players wanted to lynch him because he'd had a kind of scummy attitude.
This attitude seems just as scummy, however, different to that one.
Either he's changed his gamestyle (I think he said so) or he's scum.

I don't know what to think.

Maybe he should be investigated if we have that one. Although, there may be a Godfather on the scum side.

In post 180, Aneninen wrote:
In post 150, KainTepes wrote:What do you think about xtoxm?? He still needs to answer his question, he is taking too long,

Not much, so far.

In post 154, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Spam posting just gives scum a good place to hide and begs for a policy lynch.

The first part is very true.
Policy lynches, on the other hand, are never good.

In post 155, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Unless you'd like to explain what my attitude is and why my attitude is "scummy?"

If I knew, I'd point it out.
In YCBA many players thought you were scum, although I didn't think so, I put you somewhere in the wallspam-town section.
Now, your gameplay is different and if I hadn't met you before, I'd put you in the "bad-town" section.
But it's clear that your posts are different here and I don't know it's happening because you've changed your gamestyle or because you're scum.

In post 162, acryon wrote:
In post 93, Aneninen wrote:
Maybe he should be investigated if we have that one. Although, there may be a Godfather on the scum side.

I just read this again and it reads so bad. It's such a nothing comment.
VOTE: Aneninen

And I'll be even more speculative later.
I'd explained my reasons for doing so in the sign-up thread, before the game started.

In post 163, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:My play style changes every game.

Okay, that's a kind of answer.
As for the later posts: what do you mean by "Aneninen shouldn't have said things he doesn't know"? I don't get it.

This?
In post 177, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:1. This is an ok statement: "eagle looked like he had a really scummy attitude to a lot of players that game." I won't dispute this, I actually agree
2. This is not an ok statement: "eagle's attitude was really scummy that game" this is not ok he doesn't know what's going on inside my head

Originally, I said this:
In post 93, Aneninen wrote:I remember Eagle from a recently finished game. Plenty of players wanted to lynch him because he'd had a kind of scummy attitude. This attitude seems just as scummy, however, different to that one. Either he's changed his gamestyle (I think he said so) or he's scum.

Also, see my post above about the topic.

You're making something out of nothing.

In post 178, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone please raptor him before I get back. This is a personal matter he's invaded and is pushing on and I swear if he still pushes this when I get back I will push back like he's pushing me: personally.

Was that for me?
If so, I still don't get it why do you think I offened you or something like that.

Looking back through Aneninen ISO, I think these are the posts that have appeared to hurt Eagles feelings.

I actually don't see anything that offensive in there.

I think the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:31 am

Look. You're logically right. I'm sorry I feel a lot of pressure to come back to this. I tried to get back in the game and I'm getting stuck up on acryon a response to me and it's getting me all riled up again.

So. I'm taking a break here. I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this and I don't know why aneninen triggered me the way he did but the way acryon responded was frankly disgusting, IMO. Right now this game is ruined for me and I just want to replace out, so please ... I don't know, accept that I'm offended by different things from you and need some space so I can back off for a minute, please?
"@EE
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:35 am

Post by KainTepes »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7678574#p7678574]post 234[/url], davesaz wrote:
@MOD My vote is on KainTepes

No, it's not "low hanging fruit". Yes, I do believe that scum might try to hide by "acting town". No reason to think newb scum would do that any less than experienced. The first advice you see if you look up how to play scum is to look town. What better way to do that than to tell people what town looks like (to you) and then try to look that way. What makes it an act is how the talk about being aggressive doesn't go with the actions.

seriously if i was scum i will NOT be that stupid, i always found myself an aggressive player on TOS, but now here everyone just says im loud and not very useful, so i was feeling hurt, so nevermind, but that is my personal issue and you are just exploiting that personal issue so now you look really SCUMMY!!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sorry for being inactive. I'll be back around the midnight hours tonight.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 224, Persivul wrote:

In your experience do newbscum go out of their way to draw attention to themselves like that?

Good point...

In post 228, Kop wrote:It's an impression that I'm getting. We think differently so you may well not get that impression.

Assuming he's a newbie (or at least, newbie to MafiaScum), I don't think he'd be so reckless as scum.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it. To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did....

Where did I pretend to understand you?
I was guessing and I expressed this fact, I think, very clearly.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

What are you talking about?
I'm not even voting for you! As far as I can remember, I've never had a case against you!

In post 234, davesaz wrote:No, it's not "low hanging fruit". Yes, I do believe that scum might try to hide by "acting town". No reason to think newb scum would do that any less than experienced.

As for the second part, see above!
For the first part, he's definitely not a fruit launched to the moon from a cannon.

In post 240, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:So. I'm taking a break here. I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this and I don't know why aneninen triggered me the way he did but the way acryon responded was frankly disgusting, IMO. Right now this game is ruined for me and I just want to replace out, so please ... I don't know, accept that I'm offended by different things from you and need some space so I can back off for a minute, please?

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, so my problem is that
I Still Don't Understand What I Had Done That Offended You That Much.
Okay, it can be anything, and if you don't want to explain it, you need not do so. Alternatively, we can talk it out post-game in PM. Or whatever.
I'm here to play. Not to make enemies.
Sunset Illusions
Sunset Illusions
Townie
Sunset Illusions
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Sunset Illusions »

Checking in, hows everyone doing?

Ill have important stuff soon, but there are a few things I need to address:

1. Burning Crystal, please provide more reads on people not named Eagle. In fact, pushing Eagle would be an improvement. Same goes for Mad King.

2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be Burning Crystal or Persivul. (More info on this coming).

3. @Kain: Why are you here and why did you join mafiascum?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Current preferred lynches would be Smudger/Anen/Mad King. There are others I could compromise on, and others i'd be less enthusiastic to. I won't go into my town reads right now.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Whatever. I'm calm now, I promise.

@aneninen. Not mad at you. I wasn't even that messed up until acryon got into it.

Let's just say I have emotional issues that I need to deal with and I apologize for them leaking into the thread. I try to stop myself when I recognize I'm blowing things that don't matter at all into mountains, it's just hard to take a break and calm down when you have... ...things... Like acryon jumping in on things and just riling people up more.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Titus I need more from you. An looks like town. Pers looks nasty. VOTE: persivul
"@EE
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

IDK I'm not really enthusiastic about any votes at the moment.

I'll hard reread this soon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

Almost50 replaces Smudger

Return to “Completed Open Games”