NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Actually, no. If you're scum, then I'm now pretty sure that pisskop is town. It's a win-win for you. If you're lynched, that post casts suspicion on pisskop. If pisskop is lynched, that post makes you look good. Our, at least better.

However, if you're both scum, then that post hurts you both, no matter which one is lynched.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Or*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Like, are their any annual prizes on this site? Bc I'd REALLY like to nominate Xf for one.

Yes, I'm trying to clear my scum buddy whom I was dying to lynch less than 24 hours away. I specifically dived into JJD's ISO to advocate his guilt yesterday for a camouflage of my next slick trick of providing such UNDENIABLE piece of info on him being innocent today.

The way I see it is it makes us both look GOOD no matter who gets lynched. Even if we both flip scum many people will still believe we had brains and we tried to use them. THANK YOU.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, let me try to clear one more of my scum buddies.

VOTE: Nero

THIS, ladies & gentlemen is me trying to prove Nero is the TOWN GF who paid his taxes regularly and then contributed 50% of his annual net profits for charity.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

You don't want me to call you on using invalid logic? Then, don't use invalid logic. It's actually pretty simple.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

Hey Almost, are you still willing to vote for yourself?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Doing an Ika/FB slot ISO, and we now know this comes from a mod-confirmed town slot:

In post 148, ika wrote:Ok I'm on break so I kinda read but silver is now town to me.

I have to read proper to get reads but zilch and that 50 guys are small scum reads.

If Nero continues to do nothing as he's doing right now he's scum too

Zulfy, myself & Nero are the suspected scum trio, while the Silver/ABR/PK slot should be cleared.

@Xf: Don't blame me for this. PK himself, as well as RC, Aj, Cobbler, Nero, Masquerade, SS & GRob told me to say this in our scum chat QT. I mean, here's the real deal: We are ALL scum in this game. You know, once bitten by a WW one turns into a WW themselves, so it has spread through the town and now we all aim to just play tricks with this super intelligent mind of yours and see if you can figure us all out before the end of the year. Cheers.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3080, Xkfyu wrote:Hey Almost, are you still willing to vote for yourself?

Not while you're still alive, no.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3082, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3080, Xkfyu wrote:Hey Almost, are you still willing to vote for yourself?

Not while you're still alive, no.

What about Robster?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 214, ika wrote:the main one i have offhand is silver who is top town read.

i know there was encrypotor/daytalk thing and whoever first said that is also prob town.

Now this: Silver (now PK) becomes ika's top town read, and "whoever mentioned encryptor" is probably town. I'm not going to tell you who mentioned the encryptor in a quote form the wiki, cuz you need to do the homework yourselves, but I will stress -once again- that the PK slot was the TOP TOWN READ of our confirmed seer, who had a hydra with the original person to have been on that slot.

And btw, I didn't use "bad" logic, but some choose to read it their own way. I only presented a case and asked for others to help if it was this or that (with "this" being the exact opposite of "that" per se). Is it safe to assume this is a scum slot based of ABR replacing out OR is it better to assume ABR left for some other reason and thus this slot is conf. town?

Now going through Ika's posts it does look like the 2nd option is more valid, but I never DID say that before I actually got to Ika's ISO.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3083, Xkfyu wrote:What about Robster?

What about them?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3085, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3083, Xkfyu wrote:What about Robster?

What about them?

Sorry, that wasn't clear.

Would you vote for Robster?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3084, Almost50 wrote:
In post 214, ika wrote:the main one i have offhand is silver who is top town read.

i know there was encrypotor/daytalk thing and whoever first said that is also prob town.

Now this: Silver (now PK) becomes ika's top town read, and "whoever mentioned encryptor" is probably town. I'm not going to tell you who mentioned the encryptor in a quote form the wiki, cuz you need to do the homework yourselves, but I will stress -once again- that the PK slot was the TOP TOWN READ of our confirmed seer, who had a hydra with the original person to have been on that slot.

And btw, I didn't use "bad" logic, but some choose to read it their own way. I only presented a case and asked for others to help if it was this or that (with "this" being the exact opposite of "that" per se). Is it safe to assume this is a scum slot based of ABR replacing out OR is it better to assume ABR left for some other reason and thus this slot is conf. town?

Now going through Ika's posts it does look like the 2nd option is more valid, but I never DID say that before I actually got to Ika's ISO.

It was me who mentioned encryptor but don't worry, I totally understand why you didn't want to say that.

And I said "invalid" logic, not "bad" logic. There is a distinct definition for an invalid argument. Go look it up, if you need to, but it's all invalid.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OH.. so it was YOU. Someone MUST've tampered with the thread then. Fragger?? Did you give the keys to someone else???

In post 153, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 152, ika wrote:Xkufy how do you know scums don't have day chat?

Because if they did, for this to be considered a Normal game, then it would have had to have been announced in the game rules. Since it wasn't, they don't.

THAT was YOU.

Then 2 posts later:

In post 155, Almost50 wrote:@Silver: Thank you for the explanation.

@BeBop: I promise I won't let you down this time around. :wink:

@ika: from the wiki page: "Mafia may have daytalk without an Encryptor as long as it is announced in the game's rules beforehand.". It thus follows if it's not posted in the rules of this particular game that they don't have day chat.

Now that was "someone I didn't want to mention".

If you want to lie; at least have a good memory. :wink:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3086, Xkfyu wrote:Would you vote for Robster?

In light of my most recent post demonstrating you clearly trying desperately to earn town creds that ain't yours, the answer to your question is now a redundant: NOT WHILE YOU'RE ALIVE. NO.

My voting pool has just been shrunk to Nero & Xf. MAGIC.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3088, Almost50 wrote:OH.. so it was YOU. Someone MUST've tampered with the thread then. Fragger?? Did you give the keys to someone else???

In post 153, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 152, ika wrote:Xkufy how do you know scums don't have day chat?

Because if they did, for this to be considered a Normal game, then it would have had to have been announced in the game rules. Since it wasn't, they don't.

THAT was YOU.

Then 2 posts later:

In post 155, Almost50 wrote:@Silver: Thank you for the explanation.

@BeBop: I promise I won't let you down this time around. :wink:

@ika: from the wiki page: "Mafia may have daytalk without an Encryptor as long as it is announced in the game's rules beforehand.". It thus follows if it's not posted in the rules of this particular game that they don't have day chat.

Now that was "someone I didn't want to mention".

If you want to lie; at least have a good memory. :wink:

Haha you're right. I didn't remember your post. I did remember that ika and I talked about the encryptor just a couple of posts later. But yeah, that one is on me.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3089, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3086, Xkfyu wrote:Would you vote for Robster?

In light of my most recent post demonstrating you clearly trying desperately to earn town creds that ain't yours, the answer to your question is now a redundant: NOT WHILE YOU'RE ALIVE. NO.

My voting pool has just been shrunk to Nero & Xf. MAGIC.

I don't care about town credits. They're useless. And I'm still not worried about being lynched.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3044, Xkfyu wrote:Nero, what's your take on Almost, pisskop, and RC?

In any given game Piss is PL worthy but nothing has really changed from earlier. I think he's prob scum. Almost is pretty meh to me. RC is going to be confusing regardless of alignment so I don't really know how to read him.

In post 3046, Masquerade wrote:I had the flu. Stop giving me shit over lurking, I was sick and had high fever and no energy to post. I could have replaced out but I decided not to because a new replacement would have had to read a whole lot more than I did at that time. I have no idea why I thought I replaced so close to DL. It was actually 9 days before it.
You won't find much meta on me, all I have is one finished scumgame: viewtopic.php?f=110&t=65107 which was a Blitz and 2 modkills Day 1 that made it a real easy win.

I'm really enjoying the fact that you didn't answer a single question.

In post 3060, pisskop wrote:SS is the vig. So theres that

how do you know this?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

for starters hes unCCed.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

hows about you start making actual contribuition instead of sidelining nero.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

tell me about how stayed off srmp right up until it became clear we werent budging nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or why not talk about how I helped restart it ensuring that it would go through?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or r we could talk about your shit defense that ABR is apathetic regardless of alignment that you can't back up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or we could talk about how Masquerade is avoiding all my questions

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2686, Nero Cain wrote:SRMP is still posting around the site.

vote:SRMP

In post 2679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2674, pisskop wrote:all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

^
scum whining about his mislynches going away.

right. so tell me again why you helped 'restart' a wagon after I wouldnt let it die?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”