AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:57 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Tick tock.

In post 2044, Ircher wrote:I think we should lynch Massive cuz there's no alternative.

There is none for you, but i have one.

VOTE: Ircher
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

As stated previously one of the best reasons to town read Ircher would be the D1 voting of the flipped scum (UTL & Rask).

I conclude it was a failed/thwarted, and then called off, attempt to seriously bus (not just distance).
I conclude the overly strong Rask flipping off the PK wagon, was due to TMI (he knew Pk was town and knew he was now voting scum, so he was overly enthusiastic about the switch.)

Ircher's filter is full of odd stuff that rings standard scum tell bells.
Ircher appear to be naturally self aware, introspective, human, but it also does keep seeming that has been exacerbated by getting a scum PM
and all the other numerous times.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 am

Post by pisskop »

My thoughts on the matter:

we lynch massive, if we have a tomorrow the NK is most likely going to be pretty obvious.

And then we explore.

If we lynch icher and he flips town we end up in a prickle of massive/axle/pk.

pedit: then vote him. Were waiting on a flip.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

a paranoid me would sya you want the icher flip so you can have massive back you up tomorrow.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:19 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Also, partly for fun (evryone else seems to enjoy saying it) and also for reals.

As described previously
Irchers play today, has been "opportunistic", and go with the flow.

First a false bravado Pelican push on me then, dropping in behind PK.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2052, pisskop wrote:My thoughts on the matter:

we lynch massive, if we have a tomorrow the NK is most likely going to be pretty obvious.

And then we explore.

If we lynch icher and he flips town we end up in a prickle of massive/axle/pk.

pedit: then vote him. Were waiting on a flip.

Who is the "we" batman.... don't you expect to or worry about dying?

If you lynch Massive there is odds that only one of you or I will be alive tomorrow.
You profess not to know my alignment either, why arent you worried about the exploring being done by me and heat and ircher and me bamboozling them with logics and an ocean of words?

If massive (as I suspect) flips town and then if you are scum you kill me.....

Then I am kinda pissed.

If we lynch ircher and he flips town.

Then any of Massive PK and Axle that are scum can only kill one of the others not both.
Hell if i was scum in heats position, (im not and wouldnt be but scum I have seen who would be in heats position)
Id expect him to kill whichever one of us seems best and puppet Ircher, and patsy the last one with paranoia.

Lynching massive seems suboptimal and not just because of reads but the balance of power.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

LEaving heat alive in any scenerio is rubbish
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2053, pisskop wrote:a paranoid me would say you want the icher flip so you can have massive back you up tomorrow.

Yeah the lynch massive plan would in no sense be an ideal strategy for you as scum?.

Are you claiming that if i was scum, id shoot You or Heat?
I ma pretty sure that if only two of Massive Axle and Pk are alive tomorrow there will be plenty of

I know Id get antsy, if scum shoots you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Lets say you, as scum, lynch icher with me.

then, you kill me. You done fucked up. because heat is fairly town, and massive would know he is town.

So no. Leaving heat alive in any case is bad. unless you wwnt to gamble that heat would side with you. its bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

You dont put the fate pof your faction in the hands of somebody else. you dont. its bad play, its bad philosophy, its how irl dictators are made. you dont do it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

So this point about me killing you is dumb as balls.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2056, pisskop wrote:LEaving heat alive in any scenerio is rubbish

Bullshit.
If you are scum you shoot me and claim "Welp I guess Axle was right vote Ircher." ez game ez life.

You only need one patsy and one puppet.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:40 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

My last post is not reply to 2060... as i hadnt read it first. But it works as one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

We arent leaving massive and you alive.

'balance of power' my ass. Your case rifwe with wifomous conjecture. starting to look a lot like youre planning lylo out. had a llot of time to do so, hunh?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:44 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2059, pisskop wrote:You dont put the fate pof your faction in the hands of somebody else. you dont. its bad play, its bad philosophy, its how irl dictators are made. you dont do it.

Scum at 3 man Lylo always puts their fate in the puppets hands.
The tries to get the puppet to lynch the patsy.

If they can manage it sure they get a situation with both players puppets and patsies, where both town want to lynch the other one, but you have to take what you got.

In thos case scum!PK lynching Massive, NKing Axle...

Then being left with Ircher and Heat, and patsying Ircher, is a fine plan.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:44 am

Post by pisskop »

No. it really isnt the difference btween leaving a conftown alive in lylo and having a 3p lylo is astronomical.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:45 am

Post by pisskop »

vote:axle

I dont have the interest in playing footsies with you.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:49 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2063, pisskop wrote:We arent leaving massive and you alive.

You have one vote. There is now we that you speak for.
Are you claiming we are buddies or something.

You have no real frickin case against massive and never have.
Your flip onto UTL is as likely a TMI based scum fake push on buddy which he knows massive would not bite on.
With your rude and abrasive reasonless demand that massive swap wagons he was even less likely than if you had simply swapped and politely asked him to consider it.
At that time and since, I have had more scum leanings on you for that swap than I did for massive and not swapping.
I have however been letting that play out to see how genuine i thought your read was.

'balance of power' my ass. Your case rifwe with wifomous conjecture. starting to look a lot like youre planning lylo out. had a llot of time to do so, hunh?

Arse backwards.

Lynch Massive nk Axle, ez game ez life for PK.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2066, pisskop wrote:
vote:axle

I dont have the interest in playing footsies with you.

Yeah, but other than being tired of foreplay,

do you have nay actual reason to claim i am scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

sure. you keep pushing for icher depspite his being on utl.

were you on utl?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

One of you is dying.

Your claims that icher is scum dont hold water. your wallposting isnt impressive. I am not going into lylo with less info than I have now. End of story, go cry about it, the end.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:09 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

You have been scum reading Massive for the hammer vote, but for some reason always didnt seem concerned by

GR who put it back at L-1.
In post 1179, Golden Robster wrote:Why'd you switch PK? Go hammer him down.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:11 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2069, pisskop wrote:sure. you keep pushing for icher depspite his being on utl.

were you on utl?

Nope, that matter of record, as stated I thought the lynch i was driving was on scum. I am town i get stuff wrong.
You never have explained how you knew to switch.

I still don't actually see you claiming anything at all alignment indicative, about me or my posts.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:12 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

or why you would switch to UTL and simply demand that other people do with no reason at all.

I believe you are well experienced enough to know that is unlikely to actually sway the wagon.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:13 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 2070, pisskop wrote:One of you is dying.

That would seem to be a requirement for a scum pisskop to win the game yes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”