Micro 583: Kids With Guns (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 436, NinoMasaki wrote:
Mod: V/LA until Friday due to exams, very sorry!

If you don't have time to play just replace out. No one will mind.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:39 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 466, Persivul wrote:
Mod: can we get a force replace (or at least a prod) on nino, and a deadline freeze in the meantime?

At this point he has not broken the rules. His V/LA ended yesterday, so he will be prodded if he does not post by tomorrow night. Replacements and extensions will be evaluated at that time.
V/LA on Weekends
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 442, Xtoxm wrote:
I don't want to let Nino and Mae just v/la the day out.
Reminding me of scum-jasmine from some newbie game.

I won't wait too much longer, though.

Says the guy who's on VLA until 3/1.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Persivul »

lovely & BAG: please rank these three from most scummy to least scummy: Maestro, Kain, Xtox.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:25 am

Post by lovelygiant »

Given I'm confident N_M is scum, I'm going to look at those three in that context.

A Maestro ISO shows him voting N_M consistently. If N_M is scum, I doubt.... nevermind this just turns into reverse bussing WIFOM.

Sigh. Give me a minute to put real effort into this.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:30 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 384, Maestro wrote:UNVOTE:

No lynching N_M until we get a chance to fucking talk. If we don't have the numbers to mislynch me, we don't have the numbers to misVig me either, especially not if any of you agree that I'm not Scum.

In post 385, Maestro wrote:I will have to push back the end of my LA until tomorrow, if I had said otherwise. Today got away from me and it's already 11:30. You can wait 12 hours or less out of 9 and a half days.

In post 453, Maestro wrote:Prod received. I've been working on two posts.
First of those is almost done, but just FYI:

VOTE: Not_Mafia
HURT: Xtoxm

I just... the whole commentary he gives on N_M may not be auto-scum, but it's
weird
. And when put in context of continuously rising scrutiny toward N_M, it's hard to see a town train of thought.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 am

Post by lovelygiant »

EBWOP: Panicked. It reads as very panicked.

In the context of Persivul's earlier timeline:
Scum A: Maestro
Scum B: KainTepes
Scum C: Xtoxm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Let's just say hypothetically in a parallel world I'm town, who is scum?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:37 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 482, Not_Mafia wrote:Let's just say hypothetically in a parallel world I'm town, who is scum?

I bump Kain down in exchange for Xtoxm. Nino would be more heavily scrutinized and considered scum coasting while town spends Day tunneling on town. It wouldn't explain Mae's actions, still, so he'd continue being on my list.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Persivul »

Dude, he just wants to see what you'd say so he can then push the people you find scummiest.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:40 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 484, Persivul wrote:Dude, he just wants to see what you'd say so he can then push the people you find scummiest.

I'm aware. There is still logic to entering D2 prepared for the unlikely scenario of him flipping town.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 484, Persivul wrote:Dude, he just wants to see what you'd say so he can then push the people you find scummiest.

:roll:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Persivul »

Regarding Maestro, yeah, I noticed that he unvoted N_M as soon as the pressure on himself subsided, claiming that talk was needed. But, he then re-voted N_M without any talk taking place.

I don't know what to make of his last few posts. They're pretty good, but could also be scum who finally figured out what tone to take.

And I'm really not liking Xtox or Kain.

I wish BAG would participate and Nino would replace.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:47 am

Post by lovelygiant »

It goes without saying that anybody rushing to his defense (bar maybe Kain due to his utter unpredictability?) is outing themselves as scum.

Most likely sequence of events in my eyes is that we go for the N_M lynches, he bombs Persivul, we can still lynch and take out Mae/Kain with relative ease, provided town actually shows up. If the game is still going, Mafia will probably vig someone other than BaG due to their inactivity (probably me.) We lynch the remaining out of Kain/Mae D2. I have a strong feeling our game will be solved.
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:49 am

Post by lovelygiant »

In post 488, lovelygiant wrote:It goes without saying that anybody rushing to his defense (bar maybe Kain due to his utter unpredictability?) is outing themselves as scum.

Most likely sequence of events in my eyes is that we go for the N_M lynch, he bombs Persivul, we can still lynch and take out Mae/Kain with relative ease, provided town actually shows up. If the game is still going, Mafia will probably NK someone other than BaG due to their inactivity (probably me.) We lynch the remaining out of Kain/Mae D2. I have a strong feeling our game will be solved.

EBWOP.

And this requires players actually start playing. We can't save a town that doesn't want to participate.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:51 am

Post by wgeurts »

Good thing the Conf-Town is back from the dead then.
¬wgeurts
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Bill and Gompers
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Townie

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Bill and Gompers »

In post 490, wgeurts wrote:Good thing the Conf-Town is back from the dead then.
¬wgeurts

Dang it, WHY MUST I SLIP IN EVERY GAME
A fabulous hydra of Wgeurts and Aeronaut!
lovelygiant
lovelygiant
Goon
lovelygiant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:53 am

Post by lovelygiant »

bless
Bill and Gompers
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Townie

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 am

Okay, read up. Now to ISO everyone and analyse everything in detail.
¬wgeurts
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 491, Bill and Gompers wrote:
In post 490, wgeurts wrote:Good thing the Conf-Town is back from the dead then.
¬wgeurts

Dang it, WHY MUST I SLIP IN EVERY GAME

Yes, having some input from another set of eyes (or two) would be helpful.
Bill and Gompers
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:10 am

Bill and Gompers - Literally an Innocent Child

This should be pretty obvious by now but I'm just restating this to waggle it in your faces once more. Your fault for wagoning us early-game...

Persivul - Uncounterclaimed Vigilante

This dude is confirmed town sadly, despite having wagoned the Innocent Child! All hail the King!

Not_Mafia - Could See Him As Scum But Meh

Not_Mafia's pre-game post () is a little odd but could just be a joke. According to Aeronaut he has more of a "jokey" play-style so I'm not assigning too much worth to this one post of his. He hasn't exactly been a beacon of towness in the rest of his play though; really the only thing I partially like about his play is his lovely vote as I didn't really like the way he was heading early game. He's been messing around and not showing a lot of town-drive behind his actions. Currently his play seems to just be him throwing around votes to see what may stick. I won't lie though, he doesn't seem tremendously scummy either. I know Aeronaut wasn't happy with him however I can't help but shrug off the feeling that this is just how he plays.

Xtoxm - Leaning Town on This Dude

Xtoxm's first three posts (, and ) seem okay at first glance but there's one thing I want explaining. If he thought that I was possibly role-fishing (which is something scum would do) how can he at the same time have thought I was the vigilante making a mistake? It's a minor contradiction really but something that I noticed. Besides that I can see some town-motivation behind them, there's him figuring out people which is always good. I also quite like him inquiring into my history of using that gambit I (ab)used, especially as he uses my response to continue seemingly form reads in post .
Post is objectivity a good post and just backs up the prior mentioned points.

I'm not a great fan of his unvote though, I would like to see him place it back somewhere and some more posts containing thoughts on anyone would be nice. If Kain ever flips scum people should definitely revisit this read. He can be town for now though.

lovelygiant - This Guy Is Suspicious

Right, lovely's opening posts and are weird as fudge. Not only do we have him defending us for pretty much no reason we also have him assigning weird context to a naked vote by Not_Mafia. There's also the issue of the contradiction where he says he read "several" of Aeronaut's games in post and later in she says she read one. This could potentially be seen as her buddying town for town-credit, if so then lol as that backfired with us being the Innocent Child. This theory also holds up with him saying "Look at me, I knew they were an IC and I defended them because of that" in post . Why he also refuses to vote his scum read Kain who she "would vig if he were the vig" is also beyond me. His vote on Maestro in post is also kind of bad and if Maestro does get lynched today people should definitely look towards lovely. The move back to NM also feels opportunistic and it's weird how he is completely ignoring or pushing his scum read on Kain in exchange for following others. Him saying that everyone that defends NM is outing themselves as scum is also slimy as heck.

If NM flips town you should lynch this guy with fire. His alignment can't be determined now but it can easily be figured with a flip or two.

KainTepes - The F#&% Is This Guy?

Who on earth is this guy and from which planet did he come from? I also refuse to believe he's a mature adult if he's being serious, otherwise he's just a troll. His voting has been erratic, opportunistic and generally awful. His logic behind votes has been irrational, downright horrendous and laughable. There is literally nothing more I need to say on this matter as that fully describes his play this game so far.

Not happy with lynching him right now though.

Also:
@Kain,
If you are seriously playing this game and aren't doing this BLLAAARG I'M A BARBARIAN VIKING THAT HAS HAD TOO MUCH STEROIDS as a joke I really want to talk mafia theory with you post-game and maybe willing to hydra with you to show you how to improve. As your play isn't good at all or productive right now.

Maestro - Town.

This guy is town.
Period.

NinoMasaki- Town

I'm bored, this person is town and if anyone reaaaalllly wants to discuss this go ahead an ask why.
Bill and Gompers
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Bill and Gompers
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:11 am

NM is the correct lynch today, later days should focus on using associative tells to PoE any other scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 477, Persivul wrote:
In post 442, Xtoxm wrote:
I don't want to let Nino and Mae just v/la the day out.
Reminding me of scum-jasmine from some newbie game.

I won't wait too much longer, though.

Says the guy who's on VLA until 3/1.

When I said that I wasn't expecting the LA. I put there so people/mods know, but i'm going to try and participate still.

Also, those 2 have been delaying content with their v/la's which I haven't.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 495, Bill and Gompers wrote:I'm not a great fan of his unvote though, I would like to see him place it back somewhere and some more posts containing thoughts on anyone would be nice. If Kain ever flips scum people should definitely revisit this read. He can be town for now though.

I like lovely's response to my effectively tunneling him all game. Scum change their reads to suit them. Town don't have that luxury. When I tunnel scum in the way I did with lovely, scum figure I can't be reasoned with and push back. Lovely showed no indication of that, he instead called me one of the most townie players. It is a town response. Also as mentioned, his hypothetical scumbuddy no longer made sense.

I'm ready to vote NM, but i'll wait for Nino to post/replacement. His reaction to being wagoned looks like scum. It's unlikely he's scum with Mae, the bomb should have gone off by now, one way or another.

I don't have Nino as unequivocal town, so wanna explain your read there? I have her as a strong contender for NM's buddy. NM's effortless push on her that is clearly going nowhere fuels this.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Xtoxm »

His recent posting since has felt much better that his early posting, too. (re:lovely)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”