NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

And masque, what are your thoughts on the day?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3648, pisskop wrote:xk, while we wait, talk to me more about why you seem to think us having similar thoughts is bad?

It's not inherently bad, and if it had been anyone else, I might not would have even commented on it. But, you and I have disagreed on a fair amount of Mafia theory this game. So, a sudden change in your way of thinking is concerning to me. Especially when it seems to emulate my own way of thinking.

If RC is town, and you are scum, then it could be a way of you getting my support for an RC lynch.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Masquerade »

I think RC wants to lynch you because he thinks that we won't lynch you without him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think we should be lynching RC. Theyve been a fair townlean for most the game.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

But yes, Im serious about pressuring him to the point of breaking if I have to
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3652, Masquerade wrote:I think RC wants to lynch you because he thinks that we won't lynch you without him.

So the solution is to discredit me?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3649, pisskop wrote:AJ, what do you think about the derailing of the 'lynch aj' and lynch cobbler' trams?

rob, do you claim to have inside knoweldge wrt rc? youve had a sudden shift in philosophy.

I mean, Golden and RC are still shouting about lynching me but at this point I think golden/cobbler are the last two scum. With Cobbler, I already mentioned the fact that Xk is on five different people (out of eight possible) today. I don't see any reason to rush this but I think that taking Golden at face value right now is throwing the game to scum.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Masquerade »

I need to think some things over.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:49 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Reminder that I'm still working on this.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3656, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 3649, pisskop wrote:AJ, what do you think about the derailing of the 'lynch aj' and lynch cobbler' trams?

rob, do you claim to have inside knoweldge wrt rc? youve had a sudden shift in philosophy.

I mean, Golden and RC are still shouting about lynching me but at this point I think golden/cobbler are the last two scum. With Cobbler, I already mentioned the fact that Xk is on five different people (out of eight possible) today. I don't see any reason to rush this but I think that taking Golden at face value right now is throwing the game to scum.

I feel basically the same way about Robster. Anyone who is just believing that RC is town that easily is highly suspicious to me. Which is also why I'm not liking Almost right now.

However, I'm actually not sold on the Cobbler lynch. I just feel like it's too easy, and that scum are just happy with it. So, even though Cobbler himself hasn't done anything that makes me think he's town, I don't think I'm going to be supporting his lynch today.

I will wait to see what RC has in store with his claim before I commit to anything, though.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3658, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reminder that I'm still working on this.

We remember. Stop wasting your time reminding us.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Golden Robster »

No I kinda think he'se town considering all the non-scummy stuff he'se done.

maybe I crazy who knows
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3661, Golden Robster wrote:No I kinda think he'se town considering all the non-scummy stuff he'se done.

maybe I crazy who knows

Do you have a ready list?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Indeed

Town: RC, almost
Leaning town: Masquerade
Null: nobody
Null leaning scum: pk, xkyfu
Scum: cobbler, aj

I thought you were townie pk but the I realized that seer business was doing my head in earlier
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3661, Golden Robster wrote:No I kinda think he'se town considering all the non-scummy stuff he'se done.

maybe I crazy who knows

Ok, so I'm not Zulfy, and I don't keep track of scum/town points. However, just off the top of my head, I would say that RC has done way more scummy things than townie things.

The ONLY thing that I could see as actually being town motivated is his push for the SRMP lynch. However, his false reasons and unvoting him at the end of the day completely nullify that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Not that list gui.

a list of 'all the town things'

what seer business? Nobody's even said boo about the seer since he died, so Im unsure what you mean.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:00 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3649, pisskop wrote:do you claim to have inside knoweldge wrt rc?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Golden Robster »

When your predessor claimed seer

@Xkyfu yeah that push on srmp sealed the deal; maybe he bussed him but I doubt it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Where did SW claim seer?
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Golden Robster »

I've been townreading RC for most of the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

what in the world are you on about?

Go into detail, please.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Wait I might be mixing you guys up

Typing on a phone is difficult
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Golden Robster »

Oh I mixed you guys up never mind

IM A RETARD DONT MIND ME JUST PASSING THROUGH
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3667, Golden Robster wrote:@Xkyfu yeah that push on srmp sealed the deal; maybe he bussed him but I doubt it

Why are you blatantly ignoring this, though?
In post 3664, Xkfyu wrote:However, his false reasons and unvoting him at the end of the day completely nullify that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

No, Im not usre how phone posting gets you the wrong information on players?

I do it often eough. I posted from the gym in between sets earlier this very day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”