Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:45 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 887, camn wrote:
In post 886, tictac wrote:This doesn't follow at all

It's like...I think he was softing investigative..... He claims he was talking about masons.... But he ended up hardclaiming investigative. Which was entirely unsurprising to me, since that what he was setting up the whole time

Also. HOW THE FUCK ARE WE LETTING CKD OFF THE HOOK HERE?

What does this all mean?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:46 am

Post by pisskop »

She was mentioning him and 'getting off the hook' int he same sentence a lot. Im curious to know what people thought about it?

Did she do that all day, or only once her wagon started?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:03 am

Post by a plain farmer »

Camn had been on CKD before the first vote of her eventual lynch wagon had even been cast. Here's what happened:

At or before , CKD had begun to suspect that RC and Elyse were masons. This is presumably because RC had kept saying he was a "slave" to Elyse and was hinting at some kind of relationship between them. CKD quoted one such crumb and told RC to stop being obvious, and then asked Elyse if RC was town, presumably to confirm his theory. RC called him out on the rolefishing, which only caused CKD to be more loose-lipped, and he was run up to L-1 for it.

The above telling of the events seems to be what most people in this game agree on, but camn had this interpretation whereby CKD had crumbed investigative and was claiming masons with RC or something. It wasn't very coherent, and I'm not sure if she was just mistaken or if it was part of some scum ruse. But camn saw more scummyness in CKD's actions than anyone else.

BTW, I said camn's wagon was scummy because, except for RC, all members of the wagon at the time I read as scum or null-scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:05 am

Post by pisskop »

if camn had reason to suspect she was getting roped I expect ckd to be a bus
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:07 am

Post by a plain farmer »

I don't think camn had reason to suspect she was getting roped. But CKD's outlook was very bleak for a while there, and it seemed a lynch on him was only avoided because it was still the first RL day of D2 and people wanted to talk more. In this light, CKD's vote on camn looks like he was trying to give her some towncred for when he went under.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

There is zero discussion about him at the start of D2.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 708, camn wrote:Thank you SRMP.

Cowbells... I thought we were gonna be a power town voting bloc? What happen?
In re: CKD.. He certainly seems more present this day. I'm not sure he is really pinging my scumdar, though... Which, despite my lies last game is actually pretty decent. So I think town on his slot.

Cakez is scum. I am really trying to look at my self and see if I am confbiasing him... But I just see scumotivation in every second of him.
Farmer as his partner? Maybe?
And then there is the enigma of tictac. He is just so hard-analytical...which I think, for ME, is too much work for scum. But then objectively I think how easy to fake, right?

But that is really my scum group.
Cakez. Farmer. Tictac.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Yea no.

You at the end of the last day dont seem like a buddy, and ckd looks a lot like abus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 743, camn wrote:
In post 713, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 711, RadiantCowbells wrote:no i understand exactly what you're doing, I assure you.

this statement frustrates the fuck out of me right now, because clearly you dont. but I cant explain why because that would be anti-town.

Elyse, can you help me out here please.

This is not a newbie game, and you aren't some rookie. This shit is intentional.
The only question is if you and RC are partners and planned this.

honestly, wtf is going on with everyone on the masons?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 753, RadiantCowbells wrote:you are either a scum role cop or the single worst player I have ever played with.

either way I am lynching you.

okay, I get it.

RC was doing that spaztastic thing he does and being really obvious
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Camm ignores the question of WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU VOTING from CKD

But he has no issues saying she is 'making up' his softs, which change from 'mason' to 'investigative'. Actually Im really interested in it.

Its like Ive seen that style before somewhere. HI?
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 am

Post by a plain farmer »

I notice CKD wasn't on either the ika or Cakez lynch wagons. I know that's supposed to be a good thing, but he seems almost too accurate, and it's throttling my gut.

He also avoided hammer responsibilities D3 in a weird way (saying "I will hammer if needed, but it looks like UpTooLate already said he would" instead of "I'll hammer eventually" or something like that).

VOTE: CKD
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 am

Post by a plain farmer »

That quote comes from , btw.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 am

Post by pisskop »

I believe srmp still. Look at how he interacts with RC and Elyse.

If I make the foreward assumption that the push on CKD was real (Im leaning that way), then we movea significant portion of the game out of the lynch pool.

Im suspicious of loki. Hes been skitting around the game for a bit. I saw several frilly prodges from him
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

Just gonna point out that APF has begun 2 wagons that have started when someone was at l-1
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:05 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1586, a plain farmer wrote:I notice CKD wasn't on either the ika or Cakez lynch wagons. I know that's supposed to be a good thing, but he seems almost too accurate, and it's throttling my gut.

He also avoided hammer responsibilities D3 in a weird way (saying "I will hammer if needed, but it looks like UpTooLate already said he would" instead of "I'll hammer eventually" or something like that).

:facepalm:

I dont even know how to respond to this. you are voting me because I am too towny?

have you looked at my past games to see if have "declared a hammer" before as town? or as scum? clearly you havent, so why not? it is common practice to do this (to let people you know you will hammer before the day is out to avoid a no lynch). if I was avoiding the hammer, why wouldnt I just come out say "I think this is a bad lynch"...or...not say anything at all?

I just...

I dont fucking know if you are new and really believe this....or if you are stretching for anything that maybe sticks (scum). You clearly are getting restless. I just dont know.

unvote

have you ever been in a game, where some declared an intent to hammer if needed?

I need to ISO you now...and maybe meta.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:10 am

there is nothing to meta.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:25 am

there is no way you believe that case.

I wonder why you didnt mention that Day 1 I WAS on the sircakes wagon and it got to -2

also wtf?

In post 494, a plain farmer wrote:I'm willing to hammer ika if no one else has anything left to say. I checked his meta for myself to make sure. He's a frequent poster across the board as town. As scum, he lurks in some of his games in and in others it's arguable. But there's an obvious correlation between his alignment and activity, and, as Camn showed, he's been active elsewhere recently. This is about as objective a reason as we could get for Day 1.

you do the same thing here, before you drop the fucking hammer on ika.

also you clearly know how to meta, yet you didnt check mine before posting this?

Bullshit.

farmer
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:25 am

VOTE: farmer
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:28 am

hold on.

want to check something.

unvote
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE COUNT 4.07

pisskop (1): tictac
curiouskarmadog (1): a plain farmer
Zulfy (1): Lokiben
tictac (1): Zulfy
a plain farmer (1): pisskop

No vote (2): Some Random Mafia Player, curiouskarmadog

With 7 players alive, it takes 4/7 votes to lynch.

For deadlines & notes, please refer to this post – post !
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:03 pm

In post 1590, curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont even know how to respond to this. you are voting me because I am too towny?

No, hes voting you because he feels like you are trying to earn towncred by staying off town lynches.

Besides, you dont need to be scummy to be lynchable, you can be lynched due to your claim alone at this point.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:06 pm

in fact, the chances of there being a mafia roleblocker that only has 1 role it can block is extremely low.

Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Lokiben »

And now I will never have think about the SATs again.

About pisskop:
I didn't think much of UTL before either way, but, at the risk of being flamed, I don't like pisskop's entrance. I had to reread all of his posts multiple times before I understood what he was trying to say. I'm not surprised SRMP was so totally discombobulated. The personal attacks are unwarranted from anyone, I feel, but especially him given that I can completely relate to those that didn't immediately grasp the point he was trying to make about farmer. I can't help but feel that he's trying to bluster and bully us all into compliance. And despite the incredible attitude he's managed to establish, this post still stood out to me as a clumsy towncred grab:

In post 1483, pisskop wrote:Bet your ass im town munchkin

I don't want to read into any of this too heavily, since this strikes me as behavior that could easily be grounded in meta, but the lack of cooperation is enough to put him down as null scum.

Separately, I understand that sheeping in itself is a scumtell, but why is sheeping masons an offense of its own? If anything, it makes more sense from a town perspective to follow the lead of someone who is confirmed.

SRMP, did you only reveal to be able to make the daffodil joke? :facepalm:

In post 1569, a plain farmer wrote:It's a little worrying how the energy in the thread has died down after I slowed the momentum of the pisskop wagon. I understand we're still waiting on responses.

I don't understand. Do you think this is indicative of anything?

Also, why is everyone putting so much emphasis on who hammers the vote? The significance of hammering is symbolic if anything.

In post 1588, pisskop wrote:I believe srmp still. Look at how he interacts with RC and Elyse.

If I make the foreward assumption that the push on CKD was real (Im leaning that way), then we movea significant portion of the game out of the lynch pool.

Im suspicious of loki. Hes been skitting around the game for a bit. I saw several frilly prodges from him

That's real life for you. Not to mention your slot has done that quite a bit more than I have.

In post 1597, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:in fact, the chances of there being a mafia roleblocker that only has 1 role it can block is extremely low.

I still obviously know jack shit about game balance, but that seems like a fair point to me, as does farmer's bit about bussing. Can I also say how surprised I was for tictac and curious to both back off so suddenly after curious' outburst, which felt fake, as I said? I'm honestly getting a bussing vibe from the whole mess. Obviously this'd conflict with my pisskop read, and maybe my Zulfy read to some extent, but it's only a hunch at this point.

*Dives into ISO of camn and tictac*
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:02 pm

In post 1598, Lokiben wrote:SRMP, did you only reveal to be able to make the daffodil joke?

in all honesty, yes, although there are advantages to revealing early.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”