Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:06 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

/confirm
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:11 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Yes, Vore him.

VOTE: Maestro
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 35, a plain farmer wrote:Maestro's breaking out the MS Paint this early reeks of desperation, though.

L-1 right now. Fastest pre-game wagon and honestly I don't feel like it's undeserved.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 41, Maestro wrote:
In post 37, SnarkySnowman wrote:L-1 right now. Fastest pre-game wagon and honestly I don't feel like it's undeserved.

Yo, mountains. This is what makes me think votes are serious.

@Snark: Tell me why I deserve L-1, preferably in ten words or less.

Most of the time people who claim Town in RVS/Pre-game turn out to be scum. It's a pattern I've noticed and I like to press it hard when I can.

That said,
In post 31, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 30, Maestro wrote:Question for those with potentially serious votes: where is the Scum motivation for me / my posts so far?

Why would you assume any of those votes are serious?

This vibed badly, after a vote on a wagon that went to L-1

Downplaying something like that a bit, eh?

In post 60, Maestro wrote:
In post 57, Aristophanes wrote:Maestro, has scum voted you yet?

Masquerade has not voted me, no.
Other than that, I dunno.

Why masq?

In post 79, Maestro wrote:
In post 75, a plain farmer wrote:I don't like that Jeanne and Maestro "claimed" VT, even in a for-the-lulz kind of way.

I don't like that you're assuming or implying that I was claiming "for-the-lulz"
I don't think anything I've done so far implies I was claiming "for-the-lulz"

It was a serious claim, in my first post, made out of frustration and because I knew it would give me something to work with RIGHT out of the gate. Tell me where I'm wrong in my train of thought here, and tell me why claiming VT in a Closed Normal Setup is inherently scummy / something that you don't like.

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is scum.

Readlist for the moment:

Town {a plain farmer, killthestory}
Townlean {Kuroi, Masquerade}
Null {Aristo, Shiro, Wisdom, Dierfire, Jake from State Farm}
Scumlean {Jeanne11, nnn_thekushmountains}
Scum {Maestro}
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:34 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 283, Wisdom wrote:I don't like this gamestate. Top wagons are town and scum hide in personal 1v1s to look town.

Who do you think are the scum then?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:54 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Prod received hi
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:55 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 511, Aristophanes wrote:Nice shot Vig! :)

"a player who comments on the outcome of a night when that outcome was detrimental to one or more factions is very probably scum".

Reading up. I'm reading Wisdom as town right now for the record.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:01 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Can we drop this and agree Wisdom is town? I definitely follow his line of thinking here and I think it's distracting from {Jake, Maestro} scum and {Aristo} SK
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:21 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Spoiler: A Huge-ass Quote-wall
In post 9, Maestro wrote:/confirm VT let the Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry begin

In post 30, Maestro wrote:Question for those with potentially serious votes: where is the Scum motivation for me / my posts so far?

In post 9, Maestro wrote:let the Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry begin

In post 9, Maestro wrote:Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM OMGUS bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM bastardry

In post 9, Maestro wrote:WIFOM

In post 55, Maestro wrote:
In post 54, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:You have 5/7 votes on you.
Mafia is now either eager to lynch you or not lynch you.
So they are willing to sacrifice looking townie to accomplish these tasks.

Not necessarily, at all, in any way?
This is a Mini, meaning 2-4 Scum. Meaning 9-11 Town. Meaning this wagon (of 5 players) could easily be 100% TvT and Scum could just sit back and watch it happen.
They don't have to want to lynch me and they don't have to not want to lynch me. It's page 2, page 3. They could easily ignore this wagon and nobody would notice, or care. So you're just wrong?!?

Not sure if you legit believe you're right or if you're pullin' stuff out your bum for fun.

In post 75, a plain farmer wrote:I don't like that Jeanne and Maestro "claimed" VT, even in a for-the-lulz kind of way.

I don't like that you're assuming or implying that I was claiming "for-the-lulz"

It was a serious claim, in my first post, made out of frustration and because I knew it would give me something to work with RIGHT out of the gate. Tell me where I'm wrong in my train of thought here, and tell me why claiming VT in a Closed Normal Setup is inherently scummy / something that you don't like.

In post 192, Maestro wrote:Wisdom, Jake is Town

FIRST CONCRETE READ OF THE GAME
In post 196, Maestro wrote:
In post 193, Wisdom wrote:Why?

Gut for now, I'm at work phoneposting

OKAY MAYBE NOT

In post 441, Maestro wrote:
In post 351, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 348, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:@jake
why is Wisdom scum or bad for refusing to vote "obvious scum" when there are like 11 other other people also not voting for "obvious scum"?

He's not scum for not voting kill, he's scum because he's not playing like a townie.
He's avoiding answering questions
from at least 2 people, he provides little to no actual substance,
when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all
, he's not doing anything to progress the game and
he's not even attempting to convince others to follow him

I think the bolded is the only thing of importance here but it's part of what leads me to think/assume Wisdom is Town. ScumWisdom is usually pushier and grabs for "townbloc" control more often. The underlined is null and par-for-the-course with him, sorry Jake. It's not alignment-indicative.

VOTE: kushmountains

Other than this and post , which is basically a scumslip, I have no inspiration in this game. Killthestory makes this entirely unenjoyable to play and I wish one of us would be force-replaced or lynched or killed very soon. If you actually aren't an alt you have a lot of growth to do on this site before you go around calling established players and sound strategies bad. As it is, you're making yourself look like a fuckwit.

This vibes badly, and it feels pretty forced towards the end.

In post 364, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.

This is not basically a scumslip - he's saying, he may try to do it in his next game where he rolls town (since, you can roll scum or 3p, you know). It can easily be read in that it says nothing about this game and I think that's how it was meant. Pretty weak.

In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm actually legitimately upset about this. I joined to play with Wisdom and Jake (and Aristophanes), and to experience and FA-modded game. Wisdom seems Town and even if he and Jake are duking it out, I appreciate that I'm getting all the good I remember from Jake and none of the rage I used to see from time to time. It's really disheartening to see somebody (KTS) appear out of the woodwork and be allowed to feel like they're the shit and think they already know everything and that everybody and everything else is wrong.

I expect, after prolonged interaction, you will become the second player on this site that I legitimately develop a hatred for. You are a black hole for this game for me, and I don't give a flying fuck if somebody tries to call me out for an appeal to emotion here, because I am emotional but I'm not appealing to anybody or anything.

I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game. Die tonight for all I care; I wish I could shoot you myself. I'm not replacing out of this game and I'm not giving you the time of day if you're going to come onto this site and ruin it for me. I don't have to deal with that bullshit and I won't.

In post 444, Maestro wrote:
In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game.

Also, be advised this is 100% serious. If you want me to respond to anything KTS says from now on you will have to quote it because I will not see it in this thread.

In post 496, Maestro wrote:Give me one good reason I shouldn't hammer you, prick

In post 497, Killthestory wrote:Whoa watch the disrespect lad, ill have to report you to the GM if you keep up with that

probably because if you hammer town it secures your lynch tommorow

In post 498, Maestro wrote:You know what. No. I'm not in the fucking mood for you anymore. Get out of this game.

VOTE: killthestory

In post 499, Maestro wrote:Lynch me tomorrow. We have the room for that mislynch, but you I will watch die with pride no matter what your fucking alignment is. Jesus Christ.

In post 612, Maestro wrote:
In post 608, Wisdom wrote:
In post 602, Maestro wrote:
In post 601, Maestro wrote:He wasn't obvTown?

Like, no. It's inexcusable to say this. If he were obvTown I couldn't've hammered him because he wouldn't've been at fucking L-1, Wisdom.

He was at L-1 because people didn't like his attitude.

I disagree with this.

HEY WHATS THIS

Side note:
In post 504, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 501, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Maestro started out the game nice and active and stuff. Now of a sudden it's like he's a different person. Not interactive and all he can talk about is how much he hates KTS.
What happened bro?
Is it not obvious??
You read the game right???

To be honest, it's not obvious to me, and I've read most of the game :/

In post 564, Maestro wrote:
In post 556, Wisdom wrote:Alright. Yes, the game would be much better with KTS in here. He was obvtown and a good scumhunter, as proven by the fact he caught Dierfire.

And really? We didn't have numbers for a lynch like one week before the deadline? That's the weakest argument ever.

1) You misunderstand, I mean this game is more enjoyable for me without him in it. Regardless of whether he was a good scumhunter or not. Catching 1 Scum in 1 game does not a good scumhunter make.

2) Again you misunderstand. I mean we had the numbers for the ML - and yes we only know it's a ML after the fact, but with 1 Scum gone last night I'm comfortable not giving a shit that we made that mistake yesterday.

Wisdom, let's be honest with eachother. There's no situation, even the expectation of a death-tunnel on somebody not-me, in which I would leave you alive if I were Scum in this game. I knew I'd get scrutiny for such an AtE hammer and I don't give a shit. Wise up. I'm Town. Now move on.

PEDIT: I tried a bunch of different permutations and got a game from 2003 (before any of us joined) and a game from 2015 that Jeanne was in but Wisdom was not. WTF?

Conclusion: Scum Maestro

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:31 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

tl;dr a lot of wifom and contradictions
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:34 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 620, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 604, SnarkySnowman wrote:Reading up. I'm reading Wisdom as town right now for the record.

this post isn't helpful. Please contribute more thanks

I appreciate your attempt at de-railing me.

In post 622, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 609, SnarkySnowman wrote:Can we drop this and agree Wisdom is town? I definitely follow his line of thinking here and I think it's distracting from {Jake, Maestro} scum and {Aristo} SK

no we can't and again you aren't really being productive. The discussion going on with wisdom is actually pretty productive because it's getting people to interact with people. hint hint

I mean now you're interacting with me, so... :roll:

In post 624, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 613, SnarkySnowman wrote:

This is a Mini, meaning 2-4 Scum. Meaning 9-11 Town. Meaning this wagon (of 5 players) could easily be 100% TvT and Scum could just sit back and watch it happen.
They don't have to want to lynch me and they don't have to not want to lynch me. It's page 2, page 3. They could easily ignore this wagon and nobody would notice, or care. So you're just wrong?!?

Not sure if you legit believe you're right or if you're pullin' stuff out your bum for fun.

OKAY MAYBE NOT

why is Wisdom scum or bad for refusing to vote "obvious scum" when there are like 11 other other people also not voting for "obvious scum"?

He's not scum for not voting kill, he's scum because he's not playing like a townie.
when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all

I think the bolded is the only thing of importance here but it's part of what leads me to think/assume Wisdom is Town. ScumWisdom is usually pushier and grabs for "townbloc" control more often. The underlined is null and par-for-the-course with him, sorry Jake. It's not alignment-indicative.

Other than this and post , which is basically a scumslip, I have no inspiration in this game. Killthestory makes this entirely unenjoyable to play and I wish one of us would be force-replaced or lynched or killed very soon. If you actually aren't an alt you have a lot of growth to do on this site before you go around calling established players and sound strategies bad. As it is, you're making yourself look like a fuckwit.

In post 364, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.

This is not basically a scumslip - he's saying, he may try to do it in his next game where he rolls town (since, you can roll scum or 3p, you know). It can easily be read in that it says nothing about this game and I think that's how it was meant. Pretty weak.

In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm actually legitimately upset about this. I joined to play with Wisdom and Jake (and Aristophanes), and to experience and FA-modded game. Wisdom seems Town and even if he and Jake are duking it out, I appreciate that I'm getting all the good I remember from Jake and none of the rage I used to see from time to time. It's really disheartening to see somebody (KTS) appear out of the woodwork and be allowed to feel like they're the shit and think they already know everything and that everybody and everything else is wrong.

I expect, after prolonged interaction, you will become the second player on this site that I legitimately develop a hatred for. You are a black hole for this game for me, and I don't give a flying fuck if somebody tries to call me out for an appeal to emotion here, because I am emotional but I'm not appealing to anybody or anything.

I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game. Die tonight for all I care; I wish I could shoot you myself. I'm not replacing out of this game and I'm not giving you the time of day if you're going to come onto this site and ruin it for me. I don't have to deal with that bullshit and I won't.

In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game.

Also, be advised this is 100% serious. If you want me to respond to anything KTS says from now on you will have to quote it because I will not see it in this thread.

In post 496, Maestro wrote:Give me one good reason I shouldn't hammer you, prick

In post 497, Killthestory wrote:Whoa watch the disrespect lad, ill have to report you to the GM if you keep up with that

In post 498, Maestro wrote:You know what. No. I'm not in the fucking mood for you anymore. Get out of this game.

In post 499, Maestro wrote:Lynch me tomorrow. We have the room for that mislynch, but you I will watch die with pride no matter what your fucking alignment is. Jesus Christ.

Like, no. It's inexcusable to say this. If he were obvTown I couldn't've hammered him because he wouldn't've been at fucking L-1, Wisdom.

I disagree with this.

HEY WHATS THIS

Side note:
In post 501, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Maestro started out the game nice and active and stuff. Now of a sudden it's like he's a different person. Not interactive and all he can talk about is how much he hates KTS.
What happened bro?
Is it not obvious??

In post 556, Wisdom wrote:Alright. Yes, the game would be much better with KTS in here. He was obvtown and a good scumhunter, as proven by the fact he caught Dierfire.

And really? We didn't have numbers for a lynch like one week before the deadline? That's the weakest argument ever.

1) You misunderstand, I mean this game is more enjoyable for me without him in it. Regardless of whether he was a good scumhunter or not. Catching 1 Scum in 1 game does not a good scumhunter make.

2) Again you misunderstand. I mean we had the numbers for the ML - and yes we only know it's a ML after the fact, but with 1 Scum gone last night I'm comfortable not giving a shit that we made that mistake yesterday.

Wisdom, let's be honest with eachother. There's no situation, even the expectation of a death-tunnel on somebody not-me, in which I would leave you alive if I were Scum in this game. I knew I'd get scrutiny for such an AtE hammer and I don't give a shit. Wise up. I'm Town. Now move on.

PEDIT: I tried a bunch of different permutations and got a game from 2003 (before any of us joined) and a game from 2015 that Jeanne was in but Wisdom was not. WTF?

another useless post.

maestro could be scum but taking a ton of his quotes and manipulating them isn't the way to convince anyone. back when I played as beck, I was notorious for doing these. They weren't useful, people ignored them, they are almost always very biased, and they just look very manipulative. and yes I did them as town, town can be manipulative just like scum can.

It's not useless, and I didn't manipulate them (other than the first post). I pointed out 1) How much WIFOM he uses and how little content he has otherwise, 2) How he contradicts himself fairly heavily a few times (see the whole KTS getting lynched for his attitude thing), 3) How he has very little in terms of concrete reads.

But thanks for trying to de-rail me more.

In post 627, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 623, Wisdom wrote:fwiw those posts helped me townread Snarky, so they were pretty productive. Maestro and Masquerade it is.

so you town read people who basically kiss your ass? got it

I don't see where I kissed Wisdom's ass. I read him as town because he seems to have a similar thought process to me. Also I don't necessarily see the Masq scumcase. So, if it wasn't clear, I'm not kissing his ass, I just tend to agree with him. But again, thanks for the manipulation and de-railing there.

In post 629, Maestro wrote:
In post 628, Wisdom wrote:No, I townread people who are town

I'm glad to find chances every now and then to prove you wrong.

Straight hate.

In post 631, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don't see scum maestro, I don't really see town maestro either. I see just maestro. I need to really go back and read some things.

All I see from you though is basically, he's scum because he hammered somebody and didn't care about alignment (yes this is a shitty reason to hammer someone but Kill was p.scummy and probably deserved it) and that alone is a pretty terrible reason to vote somebody. You later add that scum him would leave you alive to continue tunneling on me. Well god damn, scum ANYBODY would do that.

so your reasons for maestro, pardon my french, is complete shit.

you have something better to add? I'm all ears but as long as you hang on to those 2 reasons, nobody should be listening to you let alone sheeping you.

See above.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:35 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 636, Maestro wrote:
In post 634, Wisdom wrote:Good, then vote yourself

I'm not going to stoop to your level.
What will you do when I flip Town?

Assert how you've been playing very anti-town?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:54 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 644, Maestro wrote:Because you're death-tunneling (without engaging with anything I can truly respond to or defend against) and there's no attractive alternative (as far as you're concerned) to lynching me right now.

Respond to the stuff I mentioned then. Wisdom is not the only one scum reading you.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:54 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Just because he never asked you for reads doesn't mean you shouldn't share them.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:17 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

It feels like AtE a lot more than actual frustration to me.

Who are you scumreading, Maestro? Do you have anything other than OMGUS at wisdom?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Also I'd like an actual claim if possible, and also a weigh-in from anyone who is not Wisdom, Jake, Maestro
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Isn't the too scummy to be scum kind of along the same lines as too townie to be town?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:29 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

So you do not think maestro is scum? On top of that, who is your scum then?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 708, Wisdom wrote:
In post 706, a plain farmer wrote:In 684 you say you're scumreading Maestro because his appearance here is like previous games in which he was scum. Was this also the basis for your scumread on Jake?

That's not why I'm scumreading Maestro

So uh.... what happened to this?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I agree with the farmer case a bit tbh? But I definitely think we should run up Maestro some more. I won't let the AtE stop me.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

No prior experience with Maestro, also I really want him at L-1 because I'm pretty sure he's scum.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Similar thought process to me, and feels very much identical to his town play in Machina Mafia (see my wiki)
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:47 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I am not lynching wisdom, I'm sure he's town like I was sure kts was town. We are not mislynching again because we just personally don't like a player >.>

@Jeanne, please stop your personal vendetta it's pretty pointless and distracting from getting real scum.

@Maestro, please start responding to literally any of the stuff I said made you scum. Ignoring me to focus on wisdom is not a good excuse. If you really have stopped caring about this game, please replace out.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:52 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'm null on farmer right now. I see what you're getting at but I dont feel it's scum as strongly as jake/maestro. I want farmer to post more.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:05 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

It was always pretty null?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:15 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

When I actually read the game probably.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:30 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Past tense of read - my read changed to null once I had actually read the game.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:37 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Sheeping a townread early, then realizing I didn't really have a clue. Happens
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:50 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Nice chainsaw :D

Jake / Maestro it is
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:58 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I mean, jake is kinda grasping at straws and grasping at one flip flop I did. If that's your strongest scum case you should read the game.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:58 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Though good job not voting on it, and looking to wisdom for approval.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:10 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 838, SnarkySnowman wrote:@Jeanne, please stop your personal vendetta it's pretty pointless and distracting from getting real scum.

Seriously this is distracting and taking up lots of space.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:12 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Jeanne, it reads to me like you think he's scum for his playstyle, and no so much for his motivation or anything. You're not giving a scum case he can respond to, so it boils down to "I think wisdom is scum because he's arrogant!" And in turn you get that.

My take on it anyway.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:13 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I am, I just don't see the case as strong as you do. I'm pretty null and want more content or a response from farmer before I go anywhere on it. And I still think we should be focusing maestro.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:19 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I don't recall honestly. I just kinda put the read list there to have content
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:32 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'm pretty sure he's made a case? And even if he hasn't made a very concrete one, I agree with it and have made the case, Jeanne. I don't see why you think Wisdom is scum other than the fact that you don't like his playstyle but if you want to come up with something other than that I'd consider it.

You misunderstand though, I'm not really standing up for him, I'm just trying to get you to contribute something other than disliking him personally.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:33 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 892, Wisdom wrote:
In post 890, SnarkySnowman wrote:I don't recall honestly. I just kinda put the read list there to have content

Can you try to recall? There had to be a reason for you to put him in the townpile.

Not really, I do that kinda shit fairly often early on in games because I have no idea how to play D1.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:41 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 896, Jeanne11 wrote:I think he's scum because he can't consider the possibility of them being town. I don't know how you see it, but he is way too one-dimensional.

I don't see it like that at all, it's just a (fairly common and effective) method of arguing. Aside from that, this reads exactly like his town play in Machina to me, which is why I think you're wrong about Wisdom being scum.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I don't really care about my case tbh.

Re-reading by the way, I see your case on a farmer, but I gutread their iso as town, so I don't know if I'd be willing to follow that. I'd love for farmer to come back and post more though, their iso is really small.

KTS vote was opportunistic but that's the only truly scummy thing I see about them.

Jake is going hard on the offensive and I can't tell what I think of that but I'll get back to that later.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:38 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Nah I haven't backed off on you. I don't know if you do as both alignments or not, but I can probably find out.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:41 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

To clarify how my reads stand for right now:

Town: {Wisdom, Shiro}
Townlean: {Jeanne, a plain farmer, Masq}
Null: {nnn_thekushmountains}
Scumlean: {Aristo}
Scum: {Maestro, Jake}
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:13 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I've already supported Maestro and said that I echo wisdom's thoughts on you. Aristo I have as scumlean because of the vig comment. the mountains because I have no idea. I explained a farmer, and wisdom and shiro.

Your lack of reads kinda blows.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:59 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

What happened to maestro?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:09 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 939, SnarkySnowman wrote:What happened to maestro?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:19 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 229, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 31, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:

Why would you assume any of those votes are serious?

This vibed badly, after a vote on a wagon that went to L-1

Downplaying something like that a bit, eh?

This one, masq?

nnn votes Maestro for L-2
Wagon goes to L-1
nnn says "why would you assume that wagon was serious?"

that vibed badly to me, because the wagon had a legit reason behind it (claiming VT for the "Angry WIFOM OMGUS bastardry"), and I thought that at least some of the votes were not just for the lulz.

In post 952, Maestro wrote:Also:

Hey. Hi there.

In post 947, SnarkySnowman wrote:

HEY. HI. FUCKER.

Read literally my last post in this thread, then respond to it. I'm nowhere near prodrange, so I have no idea why you said this not just once, but twice. Stop being a useless little shit. Pointing to me and going "but but what about
Maestro
?!" won't make the wagon on you evaporate, nor does it make you look useful or anything.

To clarify: I was asking "why have we stopped caring about Maestro", and not "Where is maestro why isn't he doing things".

In post 952, Maestro wrote:
In post 912, Maestro wrote:
In post 909, SnarkySnowman wrote:I've already supported Maestro and said that I echo wisdom's thoughts on you. Aristo I have as scumlean because of the vig comment. the mountains because I have no idea. I explained a farmer, and wisdom and shiro.

Your lack of reads kinda blows.

You've literally done nothing except parrot Wisdom this whole game, you realize that right?

And before you bitch at me about it again, what questions were you insisting I hadn't answered in one of your last posts?

Quoted for your convenience. Now answer me.

In post 613, SnarkySnowman wrote:

OKAY MAYBE NOT

I disagree with this.

HEY WHATS THIS

Side note:
What happened bro?
Is it not obvious??

In post 670, SnarkySnowman wrote:It feels like AtE a lot more than actual frustration to me.

Who are you scumreading, Maestro? Do you have anything other than OMGUS at wisdom?

In post 677, Maestro wrote:
In post 670, SnarkySnowman wrote:Do you have anything other than OMGUS at Wisdom?

I don't think Wisdom is necessarily Scum, I advocate caution tomorrow.

You answered only the second half.
In post 838, SnarkySnowman wrote:@Maestro, please start responding to literally any of the stuff I said made you scum. Ignoring me to focus on wisdom is not a good excuse. If you really have stopped caring about this game, please replace out.

If you want the TL;DR

1) Why is my case on you wrong?
2) Who are you scumreading?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:45 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'll get to my full case on Jake but I feel like lately his entire goal has been to de-rail me rather than actually post legitimate anything.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 968, Jake from State Farm wrote:I think it's also funny you are going to take the time to make a case on me,
yet you didn't even do one for maestro
and you were very interested in lynching him. maybe that's what you meant by me trying to de-rail you? Idk, just funny anyway.

:facepalm:

Have you even read the game?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Did you even read anything I wrote in said quote wall?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Let me re-post and maybe clarify some stuff. Also put it in BOLD and LARGE so you can read it?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Then lots of votes end up on Maestro

To answer Maestro's post 30, see above quote - Scum motivation in putting out WIFOM bastardry? Hrm.......

The above by Maestro (including the bolded) are the aforementioned WIFOM bastardry.

Again, more WIFOM and not much content. See below on the real discrepancy.

FIRST CONCRETE READ OF THE GAME. Hey we actually get some content from him! (Jake is town, he says).

OKAY MAYBE NOT => He kinda backs off on his townread when asked for reasoning.

This vibes badly, and it feels pretty forced towards the end. His grab at saying it was a scumslip (And I quote the post below) is pretty weak, in my opinion. And again, there's a contradiction that comes up later.

I disagree with this.

HEY WHATS THIS

SEE ABOVE -> MAESTRO SAYS HE'S VOTING KTS BECAUSE HE HATES THE PLAYER AND NOT THE PLAY. THEN HE DISAGREES WITH WHY KTS WAS AT L-1. GREAT!

Side note:
What happened bro?
Is it not obvious??

So I'd really like to know what I'm missing here.

Wisdom, let's be honest with eachother.
There's no situation, even the expectation of a death-tunnel on somebody not-me, in which I would leave you alive if I were Scum in this game.
I knew I'd get scrutiny for such an AtE hammer and I don't give a shit. Wise up. I'm Town. Now move on.

[/spoiler]
More WIFOM by Maestro.

@Maestro
1) Why is my case on you wrong?
2) Who are you scumreading? Who are you anything-reading? I've read your ISO and I seriously don't know.

@Jake
1) How is that not a case?
2) How is it less of a case than the one on me?
3) How am I wrong about this at all and why do you think so? Seriously why do I put effort into this stuff if people are just gonna be like "LOL U HAS NO CASE" and vote me -__-
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Then how do you know if it's a case or not? :facepalm:
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:06 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Well, I guess you're right on a lot of those points Jake.

Still concerned about the lack of reads though, and the extreme AtE / Wifom he's been throwing out there, which to me does not look townie at all. Can you comment on that specifically?

Spoiler: This exchange in particular:

This rubbed me the wrong way pretty hard. To me, this felt forced. I have almost no understanding as to why he had so much hate for KTS. I really, really, really don't get it, and I don't see or understand the motivation behind it. He's been going with the AtE all game, so I feel pretty strongly like the point of this was to get away with a hammer on a townie without having to use any reasoning for why he's scum.

The rest of the quote wall was just to show all the AtE and wifom he's been pumping out compared to lack of scumhunting.

@Maestro
2) Who are you scumreading? Who are you anything-reading? I've read your ISO and I seriously don't know.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:28 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I don't even want a readlist maestro, just like, someone you're reading as anything other than Jake as town and me as scum???? Is it wrong to ask what other people think of the game????
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:02 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:43 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

What part of it do you think is forced? I admit there was a good deal of conf bias in my quote wall but the reason for the initial read remains the same.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:02 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1007, Maestro wrote:Reads lists are bad. They help Scum line up options for mislynches and NK accordingly. It just doesn't help to list people in order of how Town you see them; nobody should care. ISOs = rereading the game, Masquerade. You should try reading it in the first place. Snarky is grasping at straws with an argument on me and he is very obviously frustrated that the person he's been parroting and sheeping has now turned on him. Phoneposting for now. More later. Bye.

"I don't want to put in the effort of showing why I think someone is scum so I won't say anyone is scum"

Totally agree with Masq though, if you think I'm scum, why aren't you voting me? Why aren't you voting at all? Why do you have pretty much no reads or content to share?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Not necessarily a misrep. It's how I read it. So sue me if I have an opinion.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

1. A prod PM will be issued if any player does not post for 48 hours.

Aristophanes 2 days 11 hours 55
nnn_thekushmountains 2 days 5 hours 64
Wisdom Mar 07, 01:35pm 2 days 1 hour 225
Jake from State Farm 2 days 1 hour 156

4 people in prod range.

Out of character, sad the activity in this game has completely died off :/
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1053, Masquerade wrote:Can I get a quick recap for the reasons Snarky was scum again?
Can I also get a quick recap of how Maestro is town?

Seconded.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:45 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Pretty sure that's completely against my wincon.

If you must lynch me, please promise me you'll lynch Maestro next -__-
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:46 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Remind me why I'm scum again?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:51 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Remind me why you think FA gave me a scum role PM?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:22 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

That's L-1 for me.

Honestly I think it's a pretty weak case on me, and it worries me how Wisdom is now content to coast along with what you're saying, Jake, rather than adding anything to it or doing additional scumhunting. I'm not sure what that says about him, but...

When Maestro quick-hammers me, anyway, please please please lynch him tomorrow <_<
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:30 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

So I'm supposed to give up on scumhunting because people think I'm scum?

I'm a VT.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:49 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Fact: I think Maestro is scum.
Fact: You and Jake in particular are de-railing that case because you're looking at the circumstantial part of my case, and not the basis for the case.
Fact: The case on me is based on an interaction you don't like, me pushing the shit out of my scumread, and me changing a read from early on and not really knowing why I had said read in the first place. That's weak as shit.

I've been tunneling the shit out of Maestro since before pressure was on me. KTS was doing the same before he got lynched. If you think we're both scum, lynch him first, then lynch me if he flips town. I'm certain he will not, though.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:58 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

What is?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:58 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Also unvote me so scum Maestro doesn't quickhammer me :/
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Whoops, my mistake, it was jake who he was tunneling, you're right.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

It was probably his last post (where he said Maestro hammering KTS secures Maestro's lynch today) that made me think that.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:38 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Are you going to blacklist me when I flip town? :roll:
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:32 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I'll compromise lynch farmer if I have to.

I don't like how we're letting maestro not do anything, though.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:18 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1209, Wisdom wrote:My understanding on the SK thing is that Snarky took the "nice shot, vig" from Aristophanes as a likely SK claim (with Aristophanes essentially praising himself and setting up his vig claim)

This is accurate.

I don't see how me "thinking aristo is not town" (and therefore SK) makes me scum. See above. It doesn't take a genius to see that a kill on mafia in a normal game probably came from - you guessed it - not mafia.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:47 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Wow, way to misrep.

1) Fact: Nobody said aristo must be SK.
2) Fact: Deirfire (mafia) was killed Night 1.
3) Implication of (2) is that it was an SK, as it seems unlikely that would have been a town vig making that shot on Night 1.
4) It could also have been a vig. We don't know, but I said I was suspecting SK over vig.
5) Aristo
could
be said SK. But we don't know.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1220, Jake from State Farm wrote:Yet another person you try to lynch, with no case and nobody really following you except a couple of sheep.

Color me shocked

No case seems to be the only way you know how to say "I disagree"
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Alright, again with the misrepping.

My case is based on the facts that:
1) Maestro uses a lot of AtE and Wifom.
2) Maestro has a severe lack of concrete content otherwise.

BOTH OF THE ABOVE - The amount of AtE / Wifom he uses isn't scummy in itself. The fact that he uses a lot of it, and ALSO has no concrete reads or attempts at scumhunting, COMBINED with the fact that he uses a lot of AtE and wifom, suggests to me he's not town. Yes he contradicts himself a few times, however that goes with the wifom. Nothing in his ISO suggests to me he's town or trying to solve this game. And I really, really don't like how we're letting him skate through.

Admittedly I'm starting to feel like you're town, Jake, but you really have to re-evaluate. For arguments sake, what would my flip tell you? If I flipped town, who would you suspect next? If scum, who would my partners be?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

By the way, where did I assume SK was the only option?

And also, can we get people to stop being lurksacks and post and stuff? The Jake/Wisdom show is getting tired.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:52 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I didn't assume it was the only possibility. I suspected it, certainly, but you misunderstand.

the dierfire nk was probably an SK because it doesn't make sense to me that a vig would shoot someone like him night 1.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:51 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Ugh.

Jake - I'm not saying I didn't call him SK. I'm saying I didn't call him 100% confirmed SK. There's quite a difference.

Also, VOTE: farmer and we lynch Maestro tomorrow.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:31 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1307, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:@SNARKY you have ignored my question. Why was dierfire more likely killed by an sk than vig?

In post 1286, SnarkySnowman wrote:the dierfire nk was probably an SK because it doesn't make sense to me that a vig would shoot someone like him night 1.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:48 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1321, Jake from State Farm wrote:You have to prove it. You have done jack squat all game. You have no reads at all that are useful, you aren't making any sort of pushes to lynch people and your contributions in this game are completely useless. I don't really care for policy lynches but at this point if your wagon were to get to L-1 id hammer you faster than you hammered kts

Whaaaaaa

Wow. Wow. Wowwwwwwww. Well played.

FINALLY
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I believe farmer is closest to L-1 at the moment.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Up to date unofficial votecount

a plain farmer (3) : Wisdom , Shiro, snarky
SnarkySnowman (2) : a plain farmer , Firebringer
Wisdom (2) : Jake from State Farm , Jeanne11
Maestro (1) : Masq

Not Voting (2) : Maestro, nnn
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Whoops, I made a mistake. Didn't see the bold vote right after the vc. After Firebringer's unvote though:

a plain farmer (3) : Wisdom , Shiro, snarky
SnarkySnowman (2) : a plain farmer , Jake from State Farm
Wisdom (1) : Jeanne11
Maestro (1) : Masq

Not Voting (3) : Maestro, nnn, Firebringer
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:06 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

When did you stop scumreading Jeanne, Wisdom?

I'd be willing to go for that lynch, just on account of how there's almost no content in that ISO other than claiming VT out of the gate and saying you have a large e-peen.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:26 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 589, Jeanne11 wrote:Sure, if someone hammers town, I'll be all over them, but I'd also think about other possibilities.

So why haven't you mentioned Maestro
AT ALL
? He hammered town.

In post 876, Jeanne11 wrote:And Shiro, I guess he's allowed to tunnel to his heart's content, yet I am not allowed to tunnel him even if I think he's scum? What's wrong with you two?

You've done nothing except say things along the lines of "he doesn't consider that they could be town" when he's shown pretty clear evidence that he has. You haven't tunneled him thinking he's scum. You've tunneled him because of a personal thing.

In post 877, Jeanne11 wrote:@Wisdom Like, you expect me to know your reasoning instantly and follow you without questions.

His reasoning is out there. Not so much early, but I follow his logic. If you don't, ask a question other than "what if they're town?", because that's circular and leads to flaming and other things unnecessary for a game.

In post 884, Jeanne11 wrote:Wisdom, why so pissed at me? Like, do you think you would admit to being scum? No, so others have to catch you themselves. So why so pissed at me for not believing you, omg?

My guess? He's pissed because only 6 of your 95 posts haven't been attacking that one facet of his play. Literally, attacking the fact that "he doesn't consider them to have any chance of being town" despite the fact that he's demonstrated he has, since he's changed scumreads a fair bit.

In post 891, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 887, SnarkySnowman wrote:Jeanne, it reads to me like you think he's scum for his playstyle, and no so much for his motivation or anything. You're not giving a scum case he can respond to, so it boils down to "I think wisdom is scum because he's arrogant!" And in turn you get that.

My take on it anyway.

So he doesn't have to make cases and yet I have to?! Yeah, no. If I have to make cases, so does he. Or does he get a special treatment that the rest of us aren't allowed to have?

Again, I reiterate, he's made some reasoning for his wagons and I follow said reasoning. I don't follow yours at all and you're not really helping at all.

In post 1394, Jeanne11 wrote:And lynching a town is playing against your win condition. I don't care about your flimsy excuses and your re-evaluating. You said I am free to scumread you tomorrow if you're wrong, which is exactly what I will do and you will not fight it. >.>

Please, by all means, feel free to scumread everyone who was wrong about KTS - 5 of whom are still alive right now, and none of whom are Wisdom.

Also,
by saying lynching town is against his wincon, you are saying he is town

In post 1445, Jeanne11 wrote:I was always lynched when I played like you. Why should you be an exception? To me it seems you are desperate for mislynch.

Reading your iso, it seems like
you
are desperate for a mislynch.

In post 1465, Jeanne11 wrote:THAT'S IT, I QUIT. YOU GUYS CAN MISLYNCH AND SWEET-TALK YOUR WAY OUT OF IT AFTERWARDS. >.>

Please replace out.

Long story short, this ISO is full of nothing. The only thing I get is a scumread on Wisdom, even though she says he's town at one point, implicitly.

I can't say I scumread this entirely, but I would really, really like Jeanne to replace out or start playing mafia.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

@Jeanne please respond to my last post.

@Everyone else, can we at least agree on a maestro lynch or are we just gonna stay in limbo? Half of us are coasting <. <
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #87) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

But also half the playerlist too.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:24 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Jeanne are you going to comment on anything said by anyone other than wisdom?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:25 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Particularly me?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:31 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Because you are not a kingmaker and need to convince others to lynch him, if you want him lynched?

I've pointed out issues I have with your play. Please comment. Not participating is anti-town.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:38 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Okay, but answer me this - why have you completely ignored Maestro? He hammered town. Wisdom cannot be the only remaining scum player, so off the tunnel for a second and explain that one for me.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:56 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Wisdom has a few scumreads that aren't farmer. Ignore what wisdom is doing for a second. Why have you ignored maestro, who has been dodging the game and hammered town?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #93) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:58 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1394, Jeanne11 wrote:And lynching a town is playing against your win condition. I don't care about your flimsy excuses and your re-evaluating. You said I am free to scumread you tomorrow if you're wrong, which is exactly what I will do and you will not fight it. >.>

In this post, you implied wisdom is town. Do you actually think he's scum, or are you just upset with him?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1613, Jeanne11 wrote:I already said why. I am emulating Wisdom to make him see how wrongly he's doing things. When he starts looking at other players instead of just having one scumread at the time, then we'll talk, but not before then.

WISDOM. HAS. MORE. THAN. ONE. SCUMREAD. Please read the game. Please talk. Please stop being tunneled on Wisdom over your personal vendetta.

PLEASE REPLACE OUT OR PLAY MAFIA

@Mod, see above. There have been a total of 6 posts out of the 100 or so Jeanne has made that were NOT attacking Wisdom. It's frustrating to watch this personal beef play out. I realize mafia has this kinda thing going on but this seems like something that should be happening outside of a game.

This is actually really, really, really frustrating.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Seriously Jeanne play mafia or replace out. Stop doing what you're doing.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:32 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 175, Wisdom wrote:{Masquerade, Dierfire, Shiro, Jeanne, Jake} is my lynchpool right now, in that order of read strength

In post 467, Wisdom wrote:Current scumpile: {Jake, Dierfire, Jeanne, Snarky, Masquerade}, in that order of read power.

In post 531, Wisdom wrote:{Jake, Snarky, Masquerade, Maestro} = lynchpool, that order.

In post 630, Wisdom wrote:I never claimed to be infallible

In post 702, Wisdom wrote:Yeah I don't like a plain farmer either. He can replace Masquerade in my scumpile.

In post 717, Wisdom wrote:Maestro, farmer, Jake. It's two of them. Everyone else is town.

In post 757, Wisdom wrote:I can't decide who is town in {Jake, Maestro, farmer}. All of them look scummy but in farmer's case this is my first game with him so I don't know if it's playstyle I'm scumreading.

In post 809, Wisdom wrote:No, I never said I was never wrong in my reads, I said what I just said, that nobody I am scumreading in this game has flipped town like you're claiming. I, like every other player, am sometimes right and sometimes wrong.

In post 878, Wisdom wrote:The problem is you don't think I'm scum, you just dislike my playstyle
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:32 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

@Jeanne - a number of places where Wisdom has MORE THAN ONE SCUMREAD AT THE SAME TIME.

STOP DOING WHAT YOURE DOING. START PLAYING MAFIA. THANK YOU.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:36 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

VOTE: Jeanne
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:53 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

If you hop on the farmer wagon, I will wholeheartedly support the wisdom wagon tomorrow.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:56 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

@Jeanne

So you asked me to give you times when Wisdom had more than one scumread at a time.
BUT THE TIMES WHERE HE HAS MORE THAN ONE SCUMREAD AT A TIME DONT COUNT.

So then I cannot give you anything.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:59 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1649, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1105, Wisdom wrote:farmer and one of Maestro/Aristophanes it is

which I still believe, especially with FB's awful vote on you.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (isolation #102) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:00 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

CLEARLY, Wisdom has more than just farmer as a scumread. It's farmer
AND
one of Maestro/Firebringer
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:01 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1653, Jeanne11 wrote:LEARN TO READ.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:03 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

You're discrediting yourself by being 110% stuck on this tunnel, without considering literally any other possibility than Wisdom being scum.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:04 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1664, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 1657, Wisdom wrote:if only she hadn't posted after her third prod we'd had an actual player in her slot now :(

Doesn't that look like discrediting to you?

I agree with Wisdom, on account of the fact that your slot has spent literally every post except a small handful mindlessly droning about how Wisdom is scum. An actual player would at least try to play the game.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:10 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

VOTE: farmer

Can we please just lynch and get the day over with?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:14 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Trying to reason with you is like trying to reason with a brick wall. I'm just done. It's not that I can't, read the damn iso for yourself.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:23 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Clearly you haven't.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:03 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I still maintain that Maestro is scum.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

VOTE: Wisdom

And I have thoughts I want to share later when I get a chance.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:03 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I need to re-read, because I'm really not sure what's what. I can see a case for literally every player being scum, though I'm inclined to townread Masq and Shiro the most.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I think I buy wisdoms claim. I'm not sure yet though, I want to read a few things 2hen I get back from vaca
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Thanks for the game FA!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”