- (1) Ranger
kaintepes
- (1) chilledtea
kop
- (1) Almost50

Not Voting
- xtoxm, kaintepes, davesaz

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch!
Day 02 Deadline is (expired on 2016-03-21 11:30:00).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1091, Almost50 wrote:Dont have to yell . . .

:lol: Not yelling. I only bolded bc it's the way to catch your attention, but I DID NOT CAPITALIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Acyron still gives me pretty strong town vibes. Anen's posting today is bad. Didn't like Kain's on-off the tex wagon.

Let's start with VOTE: KT

{chilled, 50}
{BC, acryon, Ranger}
{davesaz}
{MKA, Kop}
{Anen, KT}

is roughly where i'm at, i'll expand later probably
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Burning Crystal »

In post 1096, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1083, Ranger wrote:
And that's what I think was a scumslip.
It sounds as if you know that I'll flip town.
You're gonna have to explain that to me. I see Titus saying she'll analyze your wagon. That applies regardless of your alignment. If you were to flip scum (you won't, I can tell that much), then the wagon would be useful, especially for finding town. If you were to flip town (you will), then the wagon is still useful, for finding scum in particular.

Firstly, I don't think they'd have pointed it out that they'd VCA my wagon later if they scumread me for real.
Secondly, their reaction. Check out their once more. They did NOT care about my post (actually nor my content at all) – that post had one single goal: discrediting me. [1]

In post 1086, Almost50 wrote:#Anen: I take it back.

I don't think Ranger was affected my post as for her reads.
Also, why are you so worried? It's clear that lynching you would be a terrible idea right now. (We'll see later whether your claim is real and if so, you need not worry.)

In post 1092, Burning Crystal wrote:
They won't be coming soon, all Aneninen has done is quotewall to make it look like he's more active and involved than he really is.
I can't believe people are following his crappy votes with even worse votes and none of it seems to deserve any attention or notice whatsoever?

More discrediting. I'm not surprised.
Also, calling everyone voting for you terrible is another scumtell. Firstly, I don't think my posts are the only reasons for voting for you. Secondly, you're totally ignoring the fact that you were wagoned Yesterday. [2]

Naked votes don't fly outside of RVS, guys, so why don't you try doing something original instead of following scum around like a bunch of brain-dead pidgeons?

VOTE: Aneninen

Good. You started insulting me. It works on many players, I know, but no, you won't make me upset. You're attacking the player instead of the posts, which is scummy.
You're acting as if the votes for you had been RVS-es. Palpable misrepresentation of the events.
And one more thing. Repeating the vote. It makes my wagon look bigger than it really is. I know that trick. [3]

In post 1081, Aneninen wrote:Good finding, KainThraddash!
I bet if I asked about the jump from BurningCrystal on me after that post, I'd be discredited once more.

And I bet that if you posted relevant content instead of a bunch of assumptive statements with no corroborating evidence, people that matter might actually believe you. Unfortunately, this is something you not only seem to not possess, but a concept you appear to not understand.

More discrediting. More insults. As if I hadn't posted anything relevant. [4]

In post 1095, chilledtea wrote:Why would scum roleclaim midway through day 1 with no pressure whatsoever? An unnecessary gambit. His "fake-claim" actually would be extremely courageous at that point.

Most of those players claimed because of being pressurized.

1: Oh really, and what is your source for this claim? Or are you just flinging shit to see what sticks?

2: I didn't call them all terrible, I told them to provide reasoning for being on the wagon. Something I should have done yesterday when our wagon started up in the first place.

3: Posts that contain a vote tag and nothing else are baseless votes, regardless of what you say. I didn't realize Titus snuck in a vote against you. Believe me, with how much you've been deflecting and not answering questions we won't need silly tricks like that to see this wagon through.

4: For someone so defensive over his supposed contributions, you sure are hesitant to point out what those contributions actually are.

~tn5421
Titus / tn5421
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Ranger »

chilledtea wrote:Why would scum roleclaim midway through day 1 with no pressure whatsoever?
This is dependent on the player. There's not a universal answer. The question isn't why scum would roleclaim, it's why Almost50 would roleclaim under no pressure. The answer is because that's what he'd do.

acryon wrote:How is being the first person to start the wagon on someone who is fairly widely town-read opportunistic?
Being the first vote doesn't matter. Someone having been previously widely townread also doesn't matter if momentum has begun to shift onto them. That's what I've seen from your votes.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:21 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1104, Ranger wrote:
chilledtea wrote:Why would scum roleclaim midway through day 1 with no pressure whatsoever?
This is dependent on the player. There's not a universal answer. The question isn't why scum would roleclaim, it's why Almost50 would roleclaim under no pressure. The answer is because that's what he'd do.

acryon wrote:How is being the first person to start the wagon on someone who is fairly widely town-read opportunistic?
Being the first vote doesn't matter. Someone having been previously widely townread also doesn't matter if momentum has begun to shift onto them. That's what I've seen from your votes.

How has momentum begun to shift on them without any votes? I imagine if this was a scenario where there were lots of votes on them, you would say I was being opportunistic and sheeping. But since there haven't really been, I am opportunistic and following the " sentiment momentum" (does that sound right?)? Seems like you would come up with whatever to support your narrative. Also if you actually looked at all my votes you'd see they don't even follow the picture you're trying to paint.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1102, Xtoxm wrote:
{chilled, 50}
{BC, acryon, Ranger}
{davesaz}
{MKA, Kop}
{Anen, KT}

What makes you think BurningCrystal and Acryon are town?

In post 1103, Burning Crystal wrote:1: Oh really, and what is your source for this claim? Or are you just flinging shit to see what sticks?

For example these two sentences of you.
Instead of showing that you're actually interested in my posts you threw out a question
and added a discrediting sentence instantly

In post 1103, Burning Crystal wrote:2: I didn't call them all terrible, I told them to provide reasoning for being on the wagon. Something I should have done yesterday when our wagon started up in the first place.

There were plenty of things posted about you Yesterday. Yet again, you're ignoring the fact that I actually
do have
a case against you. You're acting all the time as if I were a player shouldn't be listened to. That's called discrediting.

In post 1103, Burning Crystal wrote:3: Posts that contain a vote tag and nothing else are baseless votes, regardless of what you say. I didn't realize Titus snuck in a vote against you. Believe me, with how much you've been deflecting and not answering questions we won't need silly tricks like that to see this wagon through.

I don't believe you at all. Neither of you seem to be the kind of players being unable to talk to each other about your thoughts.
As for my vote for Acryon. I had explained my scumread on him clearly on Day1 and you act as if I had never done so.

In post 1103, Burning Crystal wrote:4: For someone so defensive over his supposed contributions, you sure are hesitant to point out what those contributions actually are.

Apart from throwing shyt at me what else have exactly you done Today?

In post 1104, Ranger wrote:

As far as I remember there were pressure on him.

In post 1105, acryon wrote:How has momentum begun to shift on them without any votes? I imagine if this was a scenario where there were lots of votes on them, you would say I was being opportunistic and sheeping. But since there haven't really been, I am opportunistic and following the " sentiment momentum" (does that sound right?)? Seems like you would come up with whatever to support your narrative. Also if you actually looked at all my votes you'd see they don't even follow the picture you're trying to paint.

Erm... I actually posted why I think you're scum. . It was not only about your votes. Nothing you've done since then looked town.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:47 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1106, Aneninen wrote:

In post 1105, acryon wrote:How has momentum begun to shift on them without any votes? I imagine if this was a scenario where there were lots of votes on them, you would say I was being opportunistic and sheeping. But since there haven't really been, I am opportunistic and following the " sentiment momentum" (does that sound right?)? Seems like you would come up with whatever to support your narrative. Also if you actually looked at all my votes you'd see they don't even follow the picture you're trying to paint.

Erm... I actually posted why I think you're scum. . It was not only about your votes. Nothing you've done since then looked town.

I was not talking to you.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:50 am

Post by acryon »

Why would you just quote my comment and reply to it like it was toward you and not a reply to Ranger's post?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh I'm terribly sorry that I've forgotten that in this game, I'm not a player who is worth talking TO; I'm the player who is only worth talking AT.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:10 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1109, Aneninen wrote:Oh I'm terribly sorry that I've forgotten that in this game, I'm not a player who is worth talking TO; I'm the player who is only worth talking AT.

:facepalm: You replied to a quote of mine which was very clearly part of a discussion with Ranger and then just tagged your comment on like I was talking about you. Why would you say "I actually posted why I think you're scum". Actually implies a correction. What part of my post were you correcting?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Aneninen »

It sounded as if you thought the only reason for scumreading you had been your vote pattern. I corrected that fact.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1111, Aneninen wrote:It sounded as if you thought the only reason for scumreading you had been your vote pattern. I corrected that fact.

Except I was clearly talking to him about his reasons. Your reasons are flawed on their own, but we're not talking about that right now (nor do we need to I don't think). Looks to me like you're deflecting.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:26 am

Post by KainTepes »

XTOXM you should expand now,, you have not explained your votes, only voted randomly people,, why YOU DO that?
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:51 am

Post by KainTepes »

also BURNING CRYSTAL what i mean is that I dont remember you being suspicious of acryon so you following the vote all of a sudden has a strange feeling attached to it,, like a fly when it got attacked by the VENUS FLYTRAP

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OMG! This thread is quieter than outer space. Are we still playing?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Issuing prods to Mad King Ashnard, kop, and davesaz.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

What can I say?

Still want BC dead, don't really feel the anen wagon. Honestly still reeling from the texcat flip, ordinarily I'd talk with RC though I haven't seen him on skype for like a week now. Could also settle for kop at this point.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1076, davesaz wrote:
Furthermore it's a heavy work week, I'm hosting some big meetings.
LA Wed-Fri
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 am

Post by KainTepes »

CAN YOU ALL ANSWER MY QUESTIONSPLEASEE....

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 am

Post by KainTepes »

QUESTIONS PLEASE....

I FORGOT THE SPACE...... silly kain tepes!!!

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1117, Mad King Ashnard wrote:What can I say?

Still want BC dead, don't really feel the anen wagon. Honestly still reeling from the texcat flip, ordinarily I'd talk with RC though I haven't seen him on skype for like a week now. Could also settle for kop at this point.

You can say a lot more than that, anything really. You "could settle for kop at this point" says nothing. Why do you not feel the anen wagon? Get over the tex flip.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1117, Mad King Ashnard wrote:What can I say?

It would also be handy to state why you would settle for me.

Sorry for inactivity, not been well at all this week.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

prodding chilledtea
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:43 am

Post by chilledtea »

Sorry for my inactivity but I am in the same phase as MKA at this point. Don't know what to do, and am basically waiting for others to do the work.

I voted kain tepes, because I get the feeling that he could be scum btw. If texcat isn't scum, and I have my doubts regarding BC being scum, KT could very well be one. At any rate I don't see him not getting mislynched if he is town further down the road, and if he is scum he can get away with this kind of play till the end of the game. We will always doubt KT unfortunately, unless people have a different opinion on him.

I also think his vote will matter a lot more in the later stages of the game - if he is town, he will be kept alive 100%. No scum will take him out. It will be a lot easier to manipulate him then some of the others.

KT needs to step up his game big time. I kind of feel bad about posting this personally. Unless he is scum - then he is actually playing to his win condition.

Return to “Completed Open Games”