- (2) chilledtea, xtoxm
acryon
- (1) Ranger
kop
- (1) Almost50

Not Voting
- kaintepes, davesaz

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch!
Day 02 Deadline is (expired on 2016-03-21 11:30:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

Straight up; here's what I think: If we don't talk; we're not going to get any new info. If we're not going to get new info, we're lynching blindly. If we're lynching blindly, we might as well get done and over with. There's absolutely no sense in procrastinating to vote in hopes one would catch up later when there's nothing to catch up with in the first place. So, I suggest we either talk or everyone pulls out a random number and votes accordingly.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:48 am

Post by chilledtea »

I think we should pressurize KT by voting him, personally. To see how he would defend himself.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:01 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1127, chilledtea wrote:I think we should pressurize KT by voting him, personally. To see how he would defend himself.

I'm not sure this would provide anything profitable personally. What are you expecting? Emotional flailing? That's already been a lot of his game.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:12 am

Post by chilledtea »

Then come day 4 or 5 he is either going to be easy mislynch candidate/ manipulation candidate or if scum he is going to win. He is, actively playing on scum's win condition, lurking, not adding much to the discussion, practically unlynchable but also not much participation.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:14 am

Post by chilledtea »

What is happening is that we have heavily underestimated him throughout this game. I don't like that.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:22 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1129, chilledtea wrote:Then come day 4 or 5 he is either going to be easy mislynch candidate/ manipulation candidate or if scum he is going to win. He is, actively playing on scum's win condition, lurking, not adding much to the discussion, practically unlynchable but also not much participation.

Trust me; I agree with all of this, but time and time again, I have pushed these kinds of players for days and days and then the game eventually ends and they were town. Obviously this isn't always the case, but I am reluctant to lynch someone for what is essentially policy when in my experience these players are often town. Perfect target for a cop though.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Aneninen »

I don't have much to say.
BurningCrystal is my preferred lynch and I've already explained, why.
Acryon is scum too. Also explained; and his gamestyle here is something I've never seen before from him (as town).

In post 1117, Mad King Ashnard wrote:What can I say?
Still want BC dead, don't really feel the anen wagon. Honestly still reeling from the texcat flip, ordinarily I'd talk with RC though I haven't seen him on skype for like a week now. Could also settle for kop at this point.

Are there some new things about Kop you can see?

In post 1124, chilledtea wrote:KT needs to step up his game big time. I kind of feel bad about posting this personally. Unless he is scum - then he is actually playing to his win condition.

I actually think the opposite. He started posting thoughts.
Also, I don't think KainThraddash would be a good lynch. I see that it would be detrimental if he were here at LyLo (unless his gameplay would change a lot – and that's not impossible!) – but right now he looks like a lynch scums could compromise easily without getting FoS-sed.

In post 1126, Almost50 wrote:Straight up; here's what I think: If we don't talk; we're not going to get any new info. If we're not going to get new info, we're lynching blindly. If we're lynching blindly, we might as well get done and over with. There's absolutely no sense in procrastinating to vote in hopes one would catch up later when there's nothing to catch up with in the first place. So, I suggest we either talk or everyone pulls out a random number and votes accordingly.

Basically, noone seems to want to take a move.
However... this might give me an idea. So, let's see what happens next...
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:56 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1132, Aneninen wrote:
Also, I don't think KainThraddash would be a good lynch. I see that it would be detrimental if he were here at LyLo (unless his gameplay would change a lot – and that's not impossible!) – but right now he looks like a lynch scums could compromise easily without getting FoS-sed.

Agree with all of this.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:01 am

Post by chilledtea »

I would be against an acryon lynch personally. If it is possible someone needs to make a case on BC because both you (anen) and MKA think they are scum. I am having difficulty reading them. I can actually see them as town - but as scum it seems difficult.

I would be OK with kop but I think that would be a compromise lynch.

Also, anen, KT is not confirmed town. Let me remind people that he could be scum, and there is no reason why we shouldn't expect more from him now that we are in Day 2.
The "scum could just get on his wagon without fos" doesn't mean much if he is scum himself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm starting to feel better about chilled. TBH, if I had a day vig shot I'd be shooting KT right now to get it over with. The game isn't big enough (i.e. not a Large) for some troll account to survive and keep distracting us.

My vote stays at Kop, but -if needs be- I could move it to KT.

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

UNVOTE: acryon.
He, uh.
Might be town.

I need a rethink.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

Actually.
VOTE: Almost50.
acryon might be town, but Almost50 remains a dirty scumbag.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Ranger: Are you scum yourself by any chance? Are you afraid I would protect the cop from a NK before they actually get a read on you/your team members? I mean, that explains a couple of things. You hinting I'm buddying you when you KNOW I idolize your town play for one. Your persistence I'm scum when I have little doubt in your ability to read me correct, not to mention your weird reads which go against most what everybody else is thinking. hmmmm... *Scratches Chin Nervously*

Guys, I've never played with Scum!Ranger, so I wouldn't know for sure, but I'm sensing something is off with her persistence on lynching an unCC'd BG. If we're in scenario 5 she's probably the follower, and she verified my claim to be true so she can't wait to get rid of me bc her team prefers not to waste a NK on me.

Am I close, Ranger??

Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Burning Crystal »

Almost, Ranger is being a dumbass. His reads suck and it's pretty blatantly clear he hasn't read the setup. It seems like the town is coming to the place I was two days ago. Almost and Dave are obvtown but not confirmed.

Seems like my town reads yesterday were right. One of my scumreads was wrong. Verdict, let's get Anen started back up and see what the fuck happens.

Or Almost you could bitch about no one doing anything?
Titus / tn5421
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Burning Crystal »

*town minus Ranger

I don't think any scum would need to push you Almost. Ranger's just dumb town.

I realized that came out really awkward in my frustration.
Titus / tn5421
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Ranger »

Almost50 wrote:Are you afraid I would protect the cop from a NK before they actually get a read on you/your team members?
No. Frankly, I don't buy your choice of protection.

If you were going for a PR, why not Kuroi?
If you were instead going off of play, why not protect, say, the person you're idolizing? (I.e., why didn't you protect me?)
There's cognitive dissonance between your actions and your words.

You hinting I'm buddying you when you KNOW I idolize your town play for one.
And I've also made it clear I do not take kindly to buddying of me.

Your persistence I'm scum when I have little doubt in your ability to read me correct, not to mention your weird reads which go against most what everybody else is thinking.
Name one game where my reads went with what everyone else was thinking.
Oh, they exist.
I just dare
you
, with
your
experience of me, off of our games, to name a single game where this was the case. Every game with you I can recall I distinctly remember reads clashes with every player.

Furthermore, my read on you in past games has always been questionable, contrary to your claims. Yes, I end up correct more often than not, but
by a hair's breadth each time
, and yet you are treating me as if I am practically infallible.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Ranger »

For the record: Blitz 16, first Almost50 game I had.
He never reached above the midway point on my reads list, and started as my strongest scumread.

Here, I started with a right read, alright, but...the last post I had about Almost50 was
thinking he could be scum
. To the point where he was the second person on my scum list as of my last readslist to include his name.

Blitz22 I utterly failed to get a read on anyone, at all, even remotely...him included.

The
only
game I accurately read Almost50 was This game, and that's in part because Titus and Persivul were just
that
obviously scum.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

post after the debate.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Ranger: I already explained why I picked dave over Kuroi. dave was a much stronger town read for me + he did hint he was a pr himself. To me he was either the Cop or a Tracker (I did think we were in setup 12, if you care to reread). Either a Cop or a Tracker would provide more reliable investigation results than a Jailkeeper (whom I wasn't even all that confident they were a JK to begin with).

As for YOU, well.. you never crumbed or hinted anything. Why would scum shot at you on N1 anyway?

As for assuming you read me well, I guess I took into account the "development process". You were far off in our first game together, improved in the next one, and the last one you started off strong enough it indeed tilted the scales in our favour. Had you not have my back there; Titus would've probably had her way getting me lynched instead of her. The game could've gone on a very different route from there on. I assumed (possibly prematurely now at hind sight) that you had indeed developed a way of reading me much more accurately. I apologize for this one minor bad assumption.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And FTR, it is evident in our very first game I do not do "as expected" from me when I have a PR. For example, I was supposed to protect FA and Persy (for the rest of you: I was a double down bus driver). What I did was to keep them both in their respective slots, thinking they will be most safe there bc scum would've expected me to move them elsewhere.

So, EVEN IF (hypothetically) I bought the JK claim I would have still not protected them bc I would've most probably thought "oh, but scum WOULD expect me to do that, so they're going to shoot elsewhere anyway".

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:44 am

Post by KainTepes »

HIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FEELING HAPPY TODAY,, WILLPOST MORE AND READ STUFF!!!!!!

BUT FIRST I WILL VOTE XTOXM, VOTE: XTOXM, HIS VOTE IS VERY EVIL AND OPPORTUNISTIC SEEMING,,
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Ranger »

Almost50 wrote:As for YOU, well.. you never crumbed or hinted anything. Why would scum shot at you on N1 anyway?
Same reason they
always
do: fear of me, either gained from the game or carried over from a previous one.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1134, chilledtea wrote:I would be against an acryon lynch personally. If it is possible someone needs to make a case on BC because both you (anen) and MKA think they are scum. I am having difficulty reading them. I can actually see them as town - but as scum it seems difficult.

and his whole Day2. It's emptier than it looks and lacks real scumhunting. Also, his town-meta I know is very different to this.

In post 1134, chilledtea wrote:
Also, anen, KT is not confirmed town. Let me remind people that he could be scum, and there is no reason why we shouldn't expect more from him now that we are in Day 2.
The "scum could just get on his wagon without fos" doesn't mean much if he is scum himself.

I've never said KT's confirmed town.
As for the next part, it's more likely that scums would build a counter instead of jumping on him. Especially in this situation; we're basically stalled.

Why are we stalled?

In post 1138, Almost50 wrote:Guys, I've never played with Scum!Ranger, so I wouldn't know for sure, but I'm sensing something is off with her persistence on lynching an unCC'd BG. If we're in scenario 5 she's probably the follower, and she verified my claim to be true so she can't wait to get rid of me bc her team prefers not to waste a NK on me.

I know it's a useless answer but something is not right. I don't know what to think of this or of Ranger or of something I can't put my finger on.
I've quoted this only to draw others' attention to this topic too.
Update because of later posts. The above goes for their whole interaction.

In post 1139, Burning Crystal wrote:Almost, Ranger is being a dumbass. His reads suck and it's pretty blatantly clear he hasn't read the setup. It seems like the town is coming to the place I was two days ago. Almost and Dave are obvtown but not confirmed.

I've never met her before but I've heard the opposite about her. Namely, her reads are usually good.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:34 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 1147, Ranger wrote:
Almost50 wrote:As for YOU, well.. you never crumbed or hinted anything. Why would scum shot at you on N1 anyway?
Same reason they
always
do: fear of me, either gained from the game or carried over from a previous one.

WHAT IS THIS MEANING??
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Return to “Completed Open Games”