pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 219, chilledtea wrote:I think duppin is scum. His posts regarding rheagar seemed fake and forced.

Example?
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Autti »

In post 224, pistachi0n wrote:VOTE: KillTheStory

I don't like how he's desperately using self-meta to get us not to vote for him. He's said he plays even more aggressively as scum, but he also said his scum play has gotten him banned before. If anything, that would incentivize him to tone down the aggression. Regardless, his self-meta is coming across as desperate. He's my top scumread at the current moment.

anything else to contribute?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I don't like how he's desperately using self-meta to get us not to vote for him. He's said he plays even more aggressively as scum, but he also said his scum play has gotten him banned before. If anything, that would incentivize him to tone down the aggression. Regardless, his self-meta is coming across as desperate. He's my top scumread at the current moment.

LOL MFW.

I didn't use self meta as a defense, that was fucking Shotty. I used self meta to prove the point that scum can be as aggressive as town. Learn to fucking read kid.

"Desperate" how you come across near girls.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Lowell »

KTS is scum, but I'd policy-lynch him anyway at this point.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Man you must be another VI Town. PLing is for plebians who can't scumread. I mean I've already found scum in Snarky, but everyone's too focused on stupid shit.
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Autti »

In post 229, Killthestory wrote:Man you must be another VI Town. PLing is for plebians who can't scumread. I mean I've already found scum in Snarky, but everyone's too focused on stupid shit.

Actually Rhaegar started the wagon on Snarky.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 230, Autti wrote:
In post 229, Killthestory wrote:Man you must be another VI Town. PLing is for plebians who can't scumread. I mean I've already found scum in Snarky, but everyone's too focused on stupid shit.

Doesn't matter much right now, I'll give Rhae credit when the game ends, but for now I'm just trying to get scum lynched.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 227, Killthestory wrote:

LOL MFW.

I didn't use self meta as a defense, that was fucking Shotty. I used self meta to prove the point that scum can be as aggressive as town. Learn to fucking read kid.

"Desperate" how you come across near girls.

Yes you did, you said you'd be playing more aggressive if you were scum. You've been pretty aggressive and rude so far though, so...if you're going to use self meta, at least live up to what you say?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Motherfucker how many times do I have to repeat myself. When I mean aggressive, I mean literally caps and cussing everywhere. Like I said, I've been banned for it before.

Anyway, that was in response to someone who voted me after I was proving the point that scum can be as aggressive as town, so
it was in direct reference to an accusation of my point of which I had to defend myself using similar context.
Don't fucking take my posts out of context.
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Autti »

How about you stop swearing at everyone and be civil, that would be a good start.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Unnecessary hostility KTS. Everybody cannot communicate with you properly if you swear and use personal attacks.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 am

Post by duppin »

In post 165, Rhaegar wrote:
Boys and girls, this here quote is an example of setting up lynches. It's a common scum tactit in which someone attempts to justify two back-to-back lynches and get away with the first mislynch. And yes, I used the word mislynch, does that mean I think/know shotty is town? Of course not, talking theory right here.

I honestly don't think this makes much sense. How am I setting up anything? This wouldn't even work as it would be a terrible play.
And to be fair I don't even see how I am trying to set up anything. I find both of you suspicious and I believe there is at least one scum between the two of you.

In post 166, Rhaegar wrote:
@Duppin: Why do you believe that one of me or Shotty must be scum? Why isn't it possible for us to both be town? How is that scenario unrealistic in your mind?

It is obviously possible both of you are town, I'm not sure why you think that scenario is "unrealistic" in your mind. That's a pretty weird question by the way.
I however do not believe both of you are town. I do believe there is at least one scum between the two of you and it is even possible you are scumbuddies. (which would align with you attempting to keep your options open with a null read on him). Obviously I could be wrong but at the moment this is the way I want to go.

I have never played with Shotty because so I can't comment on his meta but I really don't think it matters as much (so much self-meta in this game by the way) as some of you seem to believe. Not only is it easy to play around but in this particular instance I truly do not understand your defense of him. I think mentioning him often being an easy mislynch is very important and several players has mentioned this including you.
The thing is that doesn't really mean anything at all. You also claim he always plays like this so that makes it a null tell, which means it doesn't matter either. So I am basing my read on what I've seen from him and if I think that's suspicious I will obviously vote for him. If you find him difficult to read (which you are implying you do) I honestly find your defense of him very weird, as voting on him for pressure could help get a better read on him.

Overall I think my issue with your play is that I don't think your defense of him lines up with your read on him. Most of your posts have been pretty good, but I find the defense really suspicious. Please note that what really bothers me is that you're calling out the people who voted on him, which pretty much only makes sense if Shotty is town - but you claim you have a null read on him.
I know you replied to my previous post claiming that his teammates would bus him early if he was scum, which is definitely a valid point, but I think it is ridiculous to pursue this when we do not know the alignment of Shotty and to be fair in that scenario Shotty would be scum anyway.
I can maybe understand if you think your way is safer (you believe there would be scum on his train no matter what Shotty's alignment is), which might be true. I'm not entirely sure I believe it is the correct play, but I think I'll take a look at the train.

In post 205, chilledtea wrote:
I am not seeing where shotty considered KTS scum ? Please help me out if I am mistaken.

I assumed you know the answer to this question now (I believe you were catching up and have read all of my posts now).
In case you haven't, this was the post:

In post 50, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 46, Killthestory wrote:Let's be clear that that's still scummy as fuck.

I think sarcasm is much more of a personality tell than a scum tell. ou are making up scum tells now.

Shotty claims that KTS is making up scum tells. If you read my posts you all notice that I claimed that I am inclined to believe that Shotty did
not
scum read KTS (seeing as he never followed up on it and voted with him), which makes his post more suspicious to me as I don't understand why he'd bring it up then. The only possible explanations I could give of it were anti-town (discredit, waiting for someone else to pick up on it and not wanting to push himself. When he later decided to join the Lowell train I started to believe in this world, as it implied that he did indeed not want to push a train himself).
I did however also claim that it was possible that I was reading too much into his post. (could be a frustrated townie reacting to what he thinks is a silly push).

In post 208, chilledtea wrote:

Okay what.

Hmm, I didn't get that vibes at all. It actually looked like rhaegar doesn't like shotty very much but had some experience with him. Three people literally confirm this - KTS, rhaegar and shotty himself, that shotty gets easily mislynched. Why the specific focus on rhaegar?

Um, what? Irrelevant.

The difference between KTS, Rhaegar and Shotty (why would you even mention him) is obvious. Rhaegar is not town reading Shotty yet he is basing his reads around a town flip - he has now claimed he think his teammates would be bussing, but I think that's silly to pursue day 1 - but overall his play might be safer which I stated in my reply to him as well. I'm not calling Rhaegar out for mentioning that Shotty gets easily mislynched and I have no idea why you believe that is the reason.

In post 219, chilledtea wrote:
I think duppin is scum. His posts regarding rheagar seemed fake and forced.

That's a pretty vague and weak read. What exactly feels fake and forced?

Anyway in any case, I'm going to take a look at Shotty's train. While I still find Shotty suspicious, I think it's worth considering Rhaegar's play (unless I misunderstood what he is trying to do obviously).
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:36 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 236, duppin wrote:
In post 208, chilledtea wrote:

Okay what.

Hmm, I didn't get that vibes at all. It actually looked like rhaegar doesn't like shotty very much but had some experience with him. Three people literally confirm this - KTS, rhaegar and shotty himself, that shotty gets easily mislynched. Why the specific focus on rhaegar?

Um, what? Irrelevant.

The difference between KTS, Rhaegar and Shotty (why would you even mention him) is obvious. Rhaegar is not town reading Shotty yet he is basing his reads around a town flip - he has now claimed he think his teammates would be bussing, but I think that's silly to pursue day 1 - but overall his play might be safer which I stated in my reply to him as well. I'm not calling Rhaegar out for mentioning that Shotty gets easily mislynched and I have no idea why you believe that is the reason.

From what I read, rhaegar simply stated that shotty gets easily mislynched when he is town because of his personality, and hence questioned the intentions of the people on the wagon. I don't see why he must read shotty as town to make that observation because null means possibly town, possibly scum. To put it simply, I don't consider that as a defence. I don't consider notifying people of a particular individual's meta as a defence. Also, if someone feels that people might be taking advantage of someone else's bad play, they may take the matter in their hands and address the people who are on the wagon.

In post 219, chilledtea wrote:
I think duppin is scum. His posts regarding rheagar seemed fake and forced.

That's a pretty vague and weak read. What exactly feels fake and forced?

Couple of stuff like 1) one of rhaegar and shotty must be scum (99% chance according to you), 2) Considering rhaegar's post as a defence.

Anyway in any case, I'm going to take a look at Shotty's train. While I still find Shotty suspicious, I think it's worth considering Rhaegar's play (unless I misunderstood what he is trying to do obviously).
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Lowell »

I don't see the snarky case at all.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:44 am

Post by KainTepes »

STOP.... STOP SAYING THE WORD F*CK.... IT IS RUDE>... please stop!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:44 am

Post by duppin »

Chilledtea can you please read my posts?

Rhaegar is defending Shotty by pushing scum on the people voting on him. That is also how he is defending him.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:45 am

Post by duppin »

And I don't see how that feels "fake and forced" by the way.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:47 am

Post by duppin »

Oh and I clearly stated him mentioning that Shotty gets easily mislynched was a good thing (which you just happened to state again).
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:48 am

Post by KainTepes »

KTS IS SCUM!!!!!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:56 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 240, duppin wrote:Chilledtea can you please read my posts?

Rhaegar is defending Shotty by pushing scum on the people voting on him. That is also how he is defending him.

I didn't get that impression. I was on the train too btw, but didn't get that impression at all. It felt more like he was trying to explain the meta and wanted to be careful regarding shotty.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:59 am

Post by chilledtea »

I always have difficulty understanding the "one of these two must be scum!" like why? It never makes any sense unless you have some very specific information (for eg LYLO).
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:06 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 231, Killthestory wrote:
In post 230, Autti wrote:

Doesn't matter much right now, I'll give Rhae credit when the game ends, but for now I'm just trying to get scum lynched.

No truly you aren't. You seem to be trying to make it seem that way, but you are just making a lot of noise. Now please answer my question to you. You are coming off scummier and scummier each post. I really want to be careful here though, because I think I may just not like you.
#freeShotty
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:11 am

Post by duppin »

In post 245, chilledtea wrote:I always have difficulty understanding the "one of these two must be scum!" like why? It never makes any sense unless you have some very specific information (for eg LYLO).

I already explained why. I think Shotty is scum, but if he is town I think that makes Rhaegar's play very scummy.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:17 am

Post by duppin »

In post 244, chilledtea wrote:
In post 240, duppin wrote:Chilledtea can you please read my posts?

I didn't get that impression. I was on the train too btw, but didn't get that impression at all. It felt more like he was trying to explain the meta and wanted to be careful regarding shotty.

Read his posts again. It's obvious at this point that you aren't paying that much attention to the game. That's not necessarily a scumtell but it can be a bit frustrating.

There is NO doubt that Rhaegar was defending Shotty. He even said so himself.

In post 135, Rhaegar wrote:
I'm defending shotty because I've played with him at least 5-6 times before, if not more. I've seen him lynched day 1 as town too many damn times to fall for that. And in all fairness, I've been guilty of getting him lynched day 1 a couple of those times. It's a lesson I've learned, and I have no interest in making the same mistake again. It's an easy wagon for scum to push, which is why I think there is scum on it.

Because of his playstyle he is a hard player to accurately read, which is why I reserve the right to do that at a later point. I concede that he could be scum, but I contend that his general behavior and attitude so far fits with both his town and scum play and therefor isn't useful in getting a read on him.

I'll be back later and give my opinion on the people on Shotty's train.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

I disagree with it. I think that could be potentially harmful thought process as it seems to come from wifom-related point of view or paranoia.

Return to “Completed Open Games”