Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Votecount 4.02

Pisskop (0) - Firebringer
Firebringer (0) - Pisskop

Not Voting: Phoenix Wright, Nahdia, Dwlee99, SirCakez

With 6 votes available, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 ends: (expired on 2016-04-06 20:25:43)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Here's another point.

At this point both Dwlee and pisskop have claimed roleblocked. SirCakez, you think the team in myself/pisskop, correct? So one of us is the roleblocker?

In WHAT WORLD do we opt to fake a roleblock on one of us? There's a freaking tracker and you think I wanted us to fake a roleblock? What possible benefit does that give us? It's an unnecessary risk which only hurts pisskops claim, why would I possibly instruct him to do that?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Here's a question..... if the SirCakez/Firebringer plan was to push on myself/pisskop as a team, and Sensei was suggesting a team of myself/pisskop.... why take that immense risk he might commute and try to kill him?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3851, Nahdia wrote:Here's another point.

At this point both Dwlee and pisskop have claimed roleblocked. SirCakez, you think the team in myself/pisskop, correct? So one of us is the roleblocker?

In WHAT WORLD do we opt to fake a roleblock on one of us? There's a freaking tracker and you think I wanted us to fake a roleblock? What possible benefit does that give us? It's an unnecessary risk which only hurts pisskops claim, why would I possibly instruct him to do that?

Because he's not actually a flavor cop and he can't give a result on someone without being outed?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Dwlee I assume you can confirm Sensei was suggesting that possible team? If SirCakez knew that's where Sensei's head was at why kill him?

Why would they block the flavor cop of all things?

If I were scum, and I had a roleblock, and I wanted to kill the commuter.... I'd roleblock him :\

What the heck is going on here?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Why didn't SirCakez hammer pisskop? He had the freaking chance. Why didn't you dude? Why the hell did he self-vote so willingly?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3853, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3851, Nahdia wrote:Here's another point.

Because he's not actually a flavor cop and he can't give a result on someone without being outed?
you've seen my point about him softing flavor cop as early as day 1, right? I mean, maybe, but it seems like he genuinely is that role. Do you think he was just crumbing as wifom?

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre reading too much into it.

Why wouldnt Town Cakez hammer? He would want to.

Why wouldnt I selfvote?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Yes obviously, I'm scumreading him.
I didn't hammer him because I'm not scum <.<
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

The problem is that, besides not expecting it, he may not have even had the chance. You know how long it takes me to type messages sometimes? Especially on mobile or slow internet or w.e. Anything made within 2-5 minutes of each other is best considered simultaneous. And then PW unvoted between 1-60 seconds after that post from SC.

due to how previews work its unlikely we would have caught him trying to quickhammer and be fancy, and even then many scum like to toy around for a time before doing so.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its easy to jump up and down and exclaim 'nohammer!' when there was a 30 second window, but thats just not how the internet works.

Im not sure why its a towny thing. Or at least why its any townier than my self-vote.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

The lack of a hammer is explainable but then why the roleblock on you? Why the kill on Sensei?

Phoenix has pisskop as visiting no one... which lines up with him being roleblocked. But then what happened to Sensei? The kill on him didn't even reveal his role PM... clearly some sort of shenanigans. But could one scum roleblock Sensei, kill him, and do whatever it was that caused him to not reveal by themselves? Surely that would of caused a visit, and yet they risked that with a tracker around they left untouched??

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sensei wasnt roleblocked.

NAS has commuters acting first. Its clear he either didnt use the commute or had already.

afa the noflip, that looks like a janitor. Would town have a janitor modifier?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm just so confused because if Sensei was indeed saying the team was myself/pisskop in the hood, and he made no indication to SirCakez whether he was going to commute, that kill makes even less sense for Firebringer/SirCakez than it does for pisskop/myself

Oh ok. So he can't have been roleblocked. Guess that's out the window.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

That just brings me back to why roleblock pisskop though? Nothing makes any freakin sense -_-

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Because he's scum and can't give a flavor result so he was forced to fakeclaim rbed ffs
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Killing Sensei was an incredible risk. Do we think scum really took that gamble, or did they maybe know Sensei had already used it? The only people who could know that based on role claims would be Phoenix and pisskop, and Phoenix is clear.

@can you please respond to the fact that he was softing flavorcop way earlier? I'm
trying
to reason through this because some stuff just doesn't add up but you just repeating the same thing over and over doesn't invoke much confidence in you!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why would I know, and why are you trying to fit square pegs into round holes?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its clear they did know, or were willing to do it. I dont see the value of dwelling on this particular part.

They did it, and sensei is dead. Im not sure why youre stuck on that.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Hitting Sensei was a gargantuan risk that I'm not sure I believe scum was willing to take that risk. If he commuted, they would be giving us another mislynch. I can't help but think scum KNEW he had already used it. If my understanding of mechanics is right though, wouldn't the only people that could know he commuted be investigative roles?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Uhg I'm probably overthinking this to hell and back. I don't understand the logic of this scumteam here....

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

No?

Im not sure. Anyone who PRs hunts could probably look. We dont know if they knew he was a claimed commuter before he claimed or not even.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

This isnt something you can logic. Theres no guarentee that scum
knew
anything. Youre only trying to force logic where it cant be.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

@mod if an investigative role targeted a commuted player, what result would they get?

-Zaphkael, 2020
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 3873, Nahdia wrote:
@mod if an investigative role targeted a commuted player, what result would they get?

If an investigative role targeted a commuted player, the investigative role would be informed that their role failed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”