mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

prod dodge. Will have time to be back over the weekend.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Lowell »

ditto. V/LA for the next day or so.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: Garmr

I actually read the posts and it's just stuff like "if u were town u wld be more openminded!! where is town motivation??", and it's reachy and dumb.

I felt like Garmr was scum during n1 after Madonna was lynched from the way he was saying he would rather lynch Lowell based on not much, yet he still supported lynching Madonna (since it occured to me that both were probably town). And now like, I dunno, he sees an easier target (chilledtea) and suddenly drops his scumread on Lowell (who he had been tunneling all game)? To be completely fair I could see this coming from town, but it still makes me suspect him.

In he reads Sakura, knightmare and I all as town and I remember it throwing me off a bit, but I think it should've been something that made me look more intently at him. I read the post again and he calls me town while saying that my push on Sakura is bad, even the way that he says it sounds really concilatory.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 698, Sakura Hana wrote:The ammount of possible night killing PRs doesnt even ammount only to roleblcoks and doctors, there's also bulletproof.
Why were you even assuming roleblock is the only possibility?

It's clearly because he's scum.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 692, Garmr wrote:
In post 690, Expedience wrote:
In post 688, Garmr wrote:
In post 686, Expedience wrote:
In post 659, Garmr wrote:@chilledtea
Why did you change your vote on texcat to lowell? You are building a case on Texcat (post 629) and then you suddenly shifted to lowell. Why is lowell scummy to you and why did you drop your case on tex and do nothing to push lowell after dropping it?

Do you think Lowell is scum?

I been thinking it over and I'm not really to sure anymore.

Is it because of him softclaiming?

In post 588, Garmr wrote:Still prefer lowell lynch to a madonna lynch but oh well.

You seemed like you wanted to lynch Lowell over Madonna yesterday, I expected you to push him today.

I admit the soft claim is a part of it. Just chilled teas interactions with lowell kind of urk me as well. I'm trying to sort out things in my head.

Maybe I'm going a bit over the top here, but how is that an admission?

So basically because you think chilledtea is scummier, I guess.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 696, texcat wrote:
In post 662, chilledtea wrote:
Why did you change your vote on texcat to lowell? You are building a case on Texcat (post 629) and then you suddenly shifted to lowell. Why is lowell scummy to you and why did you drop your case on tex and do nothing to push lowell after dropping it?

All of this happened a few hours ago.

The vote change was mostly because texcat was on L-4 at the time and seemed intent on defending herself. Lowell was nowhere to be seen. So I voted lowell. I mean I indicate as such by calling it vote parking.

I realize that Garmr already pursued this, but this post just stands out to me as scum yelling, "I'm just going for an easy lynch, I don't care who actually gets the rope."

As to Lowell's theory, it is just too far-fetched to be believable.
First he theorizes that town has a roleblocker. I find this thin to begin with. It's certainly possible that town has a roleblocker, but this is a role that I associate more with scum than with town.
Then he theorizes that I was roleblocked. Out of all the people in this game, I'm not sure why I would be the choice for a town roleblock.
AND that my being roleblocked was the reason for no NK.
He totally ignores the more likely possibility that town has a doc or a jailkeeper to account for the lack of NK. And why propose such a wacky theory? Is he fishing for the doc or jailkeeper to claim?

No offense intended, this is bad and all, but last time I played with texcat she said similar things as town and got lynched d1.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 730, Expedience wrote:
In post 696, texcat wrote:
In post 662, chilledtea wrote:

All of this happened a few hours ago.

The vote change was mostly because texcat was on L-4 at the time and seemed intent on defending herself. Lowell was nowhere to be seen. So I voted lowell. I mean I indicate as such by calling it vote parking.

I realize that Garmr already pursued this, but this post just stands out to me as scum yelling, "I'm just going for an easy lynch, I don't care who actually gets the rope."

As to Lowell's theory, it is just too far-fetched to be believable.
First he theorizes that town has a roleblocker. I find this thin to begin with. It's certainly possible that town has a roleblocker, but this is a role that I associate more with scum than with town.
Then he theorizes that I was roleblocked. Out of all the people in this game, I'm not sure why I would be the choice for a town roleblock.
AND that my being roleblocked was the reason for no NK.
He totally ignores the more likely possibility that town has a doc or a jailkeeper to account for the lack of NK. And why propose such a wacky theory? Is he fishing for the doc or jailkeeper to claim?

No offense intended, this is bad and all, but last time I played with texcat she said similar things as town and got lynched d1.

Actually I take this back, I went and checked to discover that she sounded more reasonable than I remembered.

I'm scumreading texcat a bit, but she isn't a priority lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 727, Expedience wrote:VOTE: Garmr

I actually read the posts and it's just stuff like "if u were town u wld be more openminded!! where is town motivation??", and it's reachy and dumb.

I felt like Garmr was scum during n1 after Madonna was lynched from the way he was saying he would rather lynch Lowell based on not much, yet he still supported lynching Madonna (since it occured to me that both were probably town). And now like, I dunno, he sees an easier target (chilledtea) and suddenly drops his scumread on Lowell (who he had been tunneling all game)? To be completely fair I could see this coming from town, but it still makes me suspect him.

In he reads Sakura, knightmare and I all as town and I remember it throwing me off a bit, but I think it should've been something that made me look more intently at him. I read the post again and he calls me town while saying that my push on Sakura is bad, even the way that he says it sounds really concilatory.

So can you actually make a point as to how I am scum?

Disagreeing with a town read isn't scummy I do think your points on sakura were null and her overall behaviour reminded me of town at best you even ended up agreeing with me so wtf are you saying now you should have enough experience to know something so basic?

And now like, I dunno, he sees an easier target (chilledtea) and suddenly drops his scumread on Lowell (who he had been tunneling all game)? To be completely fair I could see this coming from town, but it still makes me suspect him.

Can you tell me how chilled is a easier target than lowell when lowell had the biggest wagon on him and no one besides me is pushing chilled? Also saying that you can see it coming from town kinda negates any point you made using that line of reasoning.

The Madonna reasoning is meh as it doesn't point to me being scum all it was was me trying to push the lowell wagon more at the time because I thought lowell was more scummy than madonna. You also thought both were scummy and so did many other people and also didn't other people stay on the lowell wagon as well?

I don't see any valid point presented as to why I would be scum.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 732, Garmr wrote:

Disagreeing with a town read isn't scummy I do think your points on sakura were null and her overall behaviour reminded me of town at best you even ended up agreeing with me so wtf are you saying now you should have enough experience to know something so basic?

I think you were trying to manipulate me.

And now like, I dunno, he sees an easier target (chilledtea) and suddenly drops his scumread on Lowell (who he had been tunneling all game)? To be completely fair I could see this coming from town, but it still makes me suspect him.

Can you tell me how chilled is a easier target than lowell when lowell had the biggest wagon on him and no one besides me is pushing chilled? Also saying that you can see it coming from town kinda negates any point you made using that line of reasoning.

If you were scum, you would think it was because Lowell was softing a power role, or because the wagon on him was dying.

Town can claim scum, but it's something more likely to come from scum.

The Madonna reasoning is meh as it doesn't point to me being scum all it was was me trying to push the lowell wagon more at the time because I thought lowell was more scummy than madonna. You also thought both were scummy and so did many other people and also didn't other people stay on the lowell wagon as well?

Well, you stood out to me. It was as if you'd mhch rather lynch Lowell when you were claiming to only be slightly more sure that Lowell was scum.

That's okay, I'm not asking you to vote yourself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 733, Expedience wrote:
In post 732, Garmr wrote:

I think you were trying to manipulate me.

If you were scum, you would think it was because Lowell was softing a power role, or because the wagon on him was dying.

Town can claim scum, but it's something more likely to come from scum.

Well, you stood out to me. It was as if you'd mhch rather lynch Lowell when you were claiming to only be slightly more sure that Lowell was scum.

That's okay, I'm not asking you to vote yourself.

1.I was disagreeing with you and trying to show my point view.

2.The wagon on him isn't dead yet as he was the top wagon and a majority of people still scum read him and if I was scum I could easily push there today with out much repercussion. If he flips scum I get town cred if he flips town the people that jumped with less reasoning than me would get the axe before I would. Also I could of pushed lowell at that point to find out what it was with no issues due to my stances yesterday.

3.We had heaps of time left we weren't even halfway through the day why should I compromise and hop on lower priority scum lynch when I could push the higher one and still have a chance of lynching that.

4.Yeh but how will you convince others to jump on my lynch if you don't provide a reasonable explanation as to why I am scum to others that's just pure lazy exp.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 728, Expedience wrote:
In post 698, Sakura Hana wrote:The ammount of possible night killing PRs doesnt even ammount only to roleblcoks and doctors, there's also bulletproof.
Why were you even assuming roleblock is the only possibility?

It's clearly because he's scum.

Yet, you're not voting him.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ugh, all these posts are so big and fluffy I just want to take a nap in them. Going to go and read them again, because I just kept falling asleep while trying to last night.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I agree with Lowell about not seeing the link within Garmr and Texcat. Seems like a stretch from scum. I want to town read chilled, but I may be wrong about that. I've been thinking texcat is a scumfuck for a long time, especially right before Madonna got lynched, and Garmr I always think is scummy when he speaks. All this being said texcat should be lynched, haha. I want to figure out chilled and solidify what I feel on Garmr, and I think Tex is scum! Tex flipping scum, I would no longer think chilled is! Although, I just thought about a potential chilled/Garmr scum team...care of them if they are doing some kind of scum theater. Chilled pushing hard on Garmr yet not voting him is super suspish. Super suspish indeed.

VOTE: texcat

That's 4.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:48 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 737, Boonskiies wrote:I agree with Lowell about not seeing the link within Garmr and Texcat. Seems like a stretch from scum. I want to town read chilled, but I may be wrong about that. I've been thinking texcat is a scumfuck for a long time, especially right before Madonna got lynched, and Garmr I always think is scummy when he speaks. All this being said texcat should be lynched, haha. I want to figure out chilled and solidify what I feel on Garmr, and I think Tex is scum! Tex flipping scum, I would no longer think chilled is! Although, I just thought about a potential chilled/Garmr scum team...care of them if they are doing some kind of scum theater. Chilled pushing hard on Garmr yet not voting him is super suspish. Super suspish indeed.

That's 4.

I am ready to vote for garmr as well. But you know, that would be "jumping wagons".

No but seriously, I am ok with Garmr lynch today if people are interested.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 716, chilledtea wrote:
In post 714, Garmr wrote:
In post 713, chilledtea wrote:All right, I am getting angry at this point.

I don't want to get into a swearing contest with you. I am not going to RQS on day 2. I will play the game the way I want.

And that includes not asking bs questions like yours.

RQS wtf these are game relevant random question stage are question that aren't even relevant to the game Like what is your fave colour. Stop trying to sound smarter than you are while trying to brush me off at the same time it pisses me off.

Your flail is real.

Hey, I am NOT GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS ARTIFICIALLY.

What is difficult to understand in that?

I really don't like this, chilled. This is in the same vein as "don't lynch me. I'm town". There's literally no merit in what you say without alignment being revealed. It's similar to when people use self-meta to try and clear themselves, but if they are aware of self-meta, they do it as both alignments.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I kee trying to read Garmr's posts, but I just really don't want to...like I start, then I get distracted and do something else.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:54 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 739, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 716, chilledtea wrote:
In post 714, Garmr wrote:
In post 713, chilledtea wrote:All right, I am getting angry at this point.

I don't want to get into a swearing contest with you. I am not going to RQS on day 2. I will play the game the way I want.

And that includes not asking bs questions like yours.

RQS wtf these are game relevant random question stage are question that aren't even relevant to the game Like what is your fave colour. Stop trying to sound smarter than you are while trying to brush me off at the same time it pisses me off.

Your flail is real.

Hey, I am NOT GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS ARTIFICIALLY.

What is difficult to understand in that?

I really don't like this, chilled. This is in the same vein as "don't lynch me. I'm town". There's literally no merit in what you say without alignment being revealed. It's similar to when people use self-meta to try and clear themselves, but if they are aware of self-meta, they do it as both alignments.

I don't really want to alter my game because of what my scumspect thinks about it, sorry. If a question pops up into my mind, I ask.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Garmr, if you and texcat are scum together, bus your buddy now please. Texcat is scum, we can lynch you tomorrow instead of today, okay? See, if you think about it, I'm actually protecting you.

Chilled, if texcat flips town, I'm coming hard after you tomorrow.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:04 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 742, Boonskiies wrote:Garmr, if you and texcat are scum together, bus your buddy now please. Texcat is scum, we can lynch you tomorrow instead of today, okay? See, if you think about it, I'm actually protecting you.

Then go for garmr. You already think that garmr is bussing texcat.

I also think garmr is scum. Expedience thinks that texcat is always like this.

If texcat is town, then how am I supposed to know that? Frankly if I wasn't town reading you, I would have thought that this post is some kind of a "I know texcat is town, lets lynch her and then blame ctea for it".

What do you think? Want to go for garmr then? If garmr is town I will take responsibility for it.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, but Garmr is always like this too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I always am the same when it comes to reading Garmr. If nobody scum reads him, I'll tunnel fuck him. If everyone scum reads him, I usually tend to think something's fishy. He's lynch bait. Although, this strategy sucks if he actually ends up being scum. Also, thanks for ruining my potential reaction of his at texcat...-.-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

Post by texcat »

In post 737, Boonskiies wrote:I agree with Lowell about not seeing the link within Garmr and Texcat. Seems like a stretch from scum. I want to town read chilled, but I may be wrong about that. I've been thinking texcat is a scumfuck for a long time, especially right before Madonna got lynched, and Garmr I always think is scummy when he speaks. All this being said texcat should be lynched, haha. I want to figure out chilled and solidify what I feel on Garmr, and I think Tex is scum! Tex flipping scum, I would no longer think chilled is! Although, I just thought about a potential chilled/Garmr scum team...care of them if they are doing some kind of scum theater. Chilled pushing hard on Garmr yet not voting him is super suspish. Super suspish indeed.

That's 4.

In post 742, Boonskiies wrote:Garmr, if you and texcat are scum together, bus your buddy now please. Texcat is scum, we can lynch you tomorrow instead of today, okay? See, if you think about it, I'm actually protecting you.

First you say that you don't see a link, then you do? Or are you just trying to create one?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:20 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

VoteCount 2.4With 12 players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Sayaka Maizono (0):

Almost50 (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Lowell (2):
texcat, Almost50
mhsmith0 (0):

texcat (4):
Sayaka Maizono, Lowell, chilledtea, Boonskiies (L-3)
Garmr (1):
Expedience
Boonskiies (1):
ToastyToast
Goodlordwill (0):

ToastyToast (0):

chilledtea (1):
Garmr
Expedience (0):

Not Voting (3):
mhsmith0, Goodlordwill, Sakura Hana

The deadline is in
(expired on 2016-04-05 12:00:00)

NOTES:
Still seeking replacement for GoodLordWill (if you know someone let em know ;) )
Sakura Hana on V/LA untill Monday (28 Mar)
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

@Texcat:
Can you explain why exactly you're voting Lowell instead of chilledtea? In you're telling ct specifically that his post is "crap", and then you cite two posts (consecutive) that basically suggest that ct and lowell are both hopping aboard the texcat wagon.

With that in mind, what made you sufficiently more suspicious of Lowell that you wanted to vote him instead of ct? It wouldn't be the fact that Lowell had a wagon yesterday, would it? As you say yourself, "Scummy is jumping on the wagon just because it's a wagon".

PS You say in "Lowell doesn't explain any reason whatsoever". But for the most part neither does ct. The only additional vote-related commentary ct gives at the time is that he'd be cool with you or GLW. That's really not much.

PPS I'll be honest: I'm not high on Lowell OR ct right now. But I really struggle to see where YOU are seeing a difference, other than "Lowell has attracted more votes".

@Almost50:
In post 576, Almost50 wrote:Fine. Madonna it is then.
VOTE: Madonna <<< L-1
CLAIM!
P.S. Well done, scum team. *Thumbs Up*

Explain that joke. You're putting Madonna at L-1 as a "oh fine" sort of thing with a snarky "well done scum team" joke? Was this a suggestion Madonna and Lowell were scum team? Or that her lynch was orchestrated by scum?

@Expedience
I really struggle to agree with your analysis on . You're basically assuming that there was legitimate reason for Sakura to feel "crippling fear" that the knight wagon would turn into a ML. I guess it's always possible for scum to make panic moves, but I just don't see your overall theory as likely. Every vote on a wagon is to be attacked; why would she feel bad about a wagon where a bunch of the votes were, frankly, garbage?

That simply doesn't make sense. That said, there ARE some plausible scum theories about her behavior that I'd be willing to entertain:

1) She was "panicked"... not because of a quick MIS-lynch, but because of a quick CORRECT lynch. A ML helps scum!Sakura because she can say the other votes sucked more; a correct lynch actively harms scum!Sakura. So to the extent that you think her behavior there is panicky scum, that doesn't clear knight (now TT), it implicates him. I won't go so far as to say that they're clearly aligned... but it's at least a point worth noting.

2) She was making an easy grab for town credit from a reaction test, at least possibly enabled by scum-buddy A50.

Those are theories that I can at least consider consistent with a scum mindset. "Oh no a bunch of lazy townies will lolhammer a townie but somehow I'll be blamed"... sorry but I can't agree. Now, that doesn't mean that I necessarily BUY those theories just yet, but they're non-crazy and certainly worth rattling around in my head for a while, especially if we start seeing flips in the Sakura/TT/A50 grouping.

@ToastyToast:

1) wrt , in 43 I used the "newbie defense" with respect to my understanding of theory. Frankly, there are areas where I don't know as much as others. If that rubs you the wrong way, oh well I guess.

2) Can you explain the "simultaneous" part? The quotes you cited (43 and 371) are over 48 hours apart.

3) Why do you think trying to catch scum teams early is scummy? Should we not be looking for multiple scum? Should we not be working to develop other reads in case target #1 claims a PR? Should we not be exploring possible connections between slots for usefulness given flips? I don't really understand your perspective here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 748, mhsmith0 wrote:Explain that joke. You're putting Madonna at L-1 as a "oh fine" sort of thing with a snarky "well done scum team" joke? Was this a suggestion Madonna and Lowell were scum team? Or that her lynch was orchestrated by scum?

The latter. I firmly believe scum redirected the Lowell lynch to Madonna, and there was no way to stop the town from shooting itself in the foot. The sad think is it's happening all over again, but I'm not going to be on this one.

And just to be on the clear: texcat is NOT my strongest town read. Not even close. But I've played with her and was warned she's a lynch bait often enough, yet we still went on and lynched her bc she still felt scummy, and guess what? She flipped town.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”