New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 842, Fraggernaut wrote:Who is talking about PRs? I was asking mechanics quesrions.

Also Snarky I didn't know the answer, ....so way to be a dick.

Almost anyone who posted in the last 3 pages
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 843, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 768, iraonavp wrote:
In post 715, Drixx wrote:I always keep up with the game's progress while I'm catching up; otherwise it takes way longer to catch up.

And since Reubus has implied he's a VT, that post was actually really useful. His response to it will be useful in discerning his alignment. So far I feel like he paid lip service by agreeing to my point, but then just continued to be a lurk sack instead of using the freedom of being a VT (implicitly, anyway) to play aggressively and push people and see if he can get reactions and help move the game forward. Being a VT is completely liberating. There's absolutely nothing to lose. If you get lynched, the town loses no role utility and gains information from how your lynch happens, and if you play aggressively and push, you can draw a night kill (again sparing role utility) just by being active and either becoming a threat to scum or (ironically) by being off enough on your reads that scum think killing you will mislead the rest of town.

There's zero reason for a VT to be demotivated to play. It's the most liberating position to be in, besides Tree Stump. Tree Stump is the best. You cannot be silenced so you have free reign to solve the game and scum can't do a thing about it.

I agree with what you're saying.
I would probably be more motivated if I was a VT, too.

Are you denying having said the bolded?

Why are you framing the question like this, anyway?

I think you should be able to see for yourself that I have never denied saying that.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 830, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 829, Killthestory wrote:So many annoying players

Do you find me annoying?

Not at the moment
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 849, Fraggernaut wrote:Iraonvp I misread the post. I thought he was calling you a PR then in the same instance saying the vigi should have a shot on you. He wasn't saying that. There should be a vigi shot on you. Simple .

???

DrippingGoofball was calling me a PR in that post. You initially said you misread it as calling you, Fraggernaut, a PR. Completely inconsistent. And if you are admitting to thinking I was a PR then you are also admitting to believe my claim while simultaneously calling me scum-aligned.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

:|

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by iraonavp »

What is that supposed to mean, pisskop?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

shut up
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 803, Fraggernaut wrote:[float=][/float]
In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 776, Fraggernaut wrote:Still think iraonvp is the better lynch today but we can't risk a no lynch.

VOTE: Reubus Swagrid

We can vig him. I didn't like his gratuitous power role hint. He's scum, too.

You would be okay vigging a PR? Something seems off about this.

Fraggernaut has clarified (after numerous contradictory revisions) that this post is expressing suspicion towards DrippingGoofball's suggestion that I am shot. The implicit assumption that I am a PR is a slip.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 856, pisskop wrote:shut up

this so much

DG clearly says that you softed PR or some shit, and frag asks a perfectly valid question.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Performer »

Been busy . Catching up at the moment!
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 734, Firebringer wrote:Hey guys, Fire is finally here.

/Confirm Role

I am just here to make friends on day 1, no scumhunting for me.
WHO WANTs TO BE MY FRIEND!?!?!?

I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 858, Killthestory wrote:
In post 856, pisskop wrote:shut up

this so much

If you want to discuss something, do it. I am not preventing you from discussing something else. If you don't want to read what I am writing, don't read it. I am not forcing you to read any of my posts. You are an obstruction otherwise. I presume this is a part of how you are deliberately attempting to make yourself unreadable.

DG clearly says that you softed PR or some shit,

I have always maintained that this is true. The fact that you deem it necessary to mention this shows that you are the one who doesn't understand the situation.

and frag asks a perfectly valid question.

He also later goes on to say that I should be shot despite questioning DrippingGoofball for saying the same thing. Multiple times now he has changed his story.
GuyFawkes
GuyFawkes
Goon
GuyFawkes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by GuyFawkes »

I've gotta agree with iraonavp re fraggernaut

VOTE: fraggernaut
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Performer »

I no longer prefer the ira lynch, because of his continued engagement since my catchup from pg 28 -35.
UNVOTE:
One thing I noted was he spoke about a wagon on Axl , who is our mod, on pg 29 . This made no sense.

---

In post 787, SnarkySnowman wrote:I don't agree with this lynch at all.

This one liner post is rather lacking & therefore disturbing...
Who do you prefer? What are your townreads? Any evolution in your reads? Etc.
In post 789, Slandaar wrote:Sorry don't feel like posting at the moment.

Reubus lynch is OK. I think he claims PR as scum but I can be wrong on that; was unsure about Ness and Reubus I kind of believe his story but not enough. Prefer Kop/Ozgin/Guy/Fragger/Drixx.

I don't get why you would lynch Ozgin or Frag , who've made sense with reasonable cases and stayed engaged.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 806, iraonavp wrote:
In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 776, Fraggernaut wrote:Still think iraonvp is the better lynch today but we can't risk a no lynch.

VOTE: Reubus Swagrid

We can vig him. I didn't like his gratuitous power role hint. He's scum, too.

Don't vig me though. I am a PR of such extreme importance that it cannot be described in words. When I received my role PM, I could barely believe that the mods would add such a severely overpowered role into the game. On it's own my role could probably restore world peace.

Just read pg 33. Not seeing any sort of soft claim but I did notice ira's hard claim of being a PR, which I don't think was a wise idea.

-No big pressure on ira (by this I mean L-2 or L-1)
-He spontaneously claimed PR

What on earth is he thinking?? This is just painting a big target on the back, if he's telling the truth.
The good thing is whether he's truth telling or lying, this can be figured out as days go on .
---
In post 814, iraonavp wrote:
In post 811, Fraggernaut wrote:
In post 809, Something_Smart wrote:Aristo! :D
I would be okay with a hammer. I would kind of like Reubus to give some final thoughts or a defense but I doubt that's going to happen.
Ira's last few posts have been really weird and I didn't like the softclaim and I'll have to read him again overnight. I'll also have to reread Fragger, no idea where I stand on that slot.

Didn't you call me scum early in the day?

Seems pretty wishy washy.

Awful post.

We should lynch this guy instead of Reubus, seriously. Reubus is just another shitty lurker policy lynch.

No it's not another poor choice of lynch. Remember our game where KainTepes & Katsuki were lurking and spewed a ton of nonsense in the game, yet they won? We can't just let lurkers or nonsense spewers slide by .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Performer »

All caught up .

I suspect a replacement will be coming in soon for Reubus, because it's been over 48 hours since he last posted.

Though I'm townreading Killstory, I don't like how he advocated for a quickhammer...at the very least, wait for a claim
---
In post 828, Something_Smart wrote:I was referring to .
Fragger pretty obviously misread DGB. I don't think that relates to his alignment. I don't think Fragger ever claimed a PR. Ira definitely claimed a PR.

This is what I understood as well.
In post 829, Killthestory wrote:So many annoying players

??
In post 833, jam wrote:Another option could be to wait and see if Reubus possibly gets replaced. We have 3 days.

I agree.

In post 848, Aristophanes wrote:
@Mod
There had better be pictures of Kittens when I get caught up!
Bonus points for Guns & Roses Kittens!
=D

We currently have 3 days with deadline on Tuesday. What're your thoughts so far?
Did you know your predecessor was brought all the way into L-2, before your replace in? You know you replaced into a scum slot, right?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Boon
---
@Fire
What're your reads?
---
In case I die tonight - my scumreads to this moment, are Fire, Boon (just look at that ISO where 3/7 of his posts were prod related , yet he never provided any catchups), and Reub
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Performer »

Fire. Are you scum again like the time we caught you when you were Survivor, or when you were against me, implosion, Bella , and RC? (if any of you 3 are reading this game, hi folks! lol)
Or are you town like the game pk just moderated with you and I as PRs?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 865, Performer wrote:We currently have 3 days with deadline on Tuesday. What're your thoughts so far?
Did you know your predecessor was brought all the way into L-2, before your replace in? You know you replaced into a scum slot, right?
Yeah, I noticed the deadline. That's why I'm not delaying this catchup much. Starting it momentarily.

Was it a lurk-out or ragequit or what? And what happened to the wagon?

I know I didn't replace into a scumslot. Your intel is incorrect, sir!

Dammit Perf! Stop ninja'ing me!!!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Egg »

Those saying we should let rubeus be replaced, did you forget he replaced Ness who was actually scummy?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

<3

This pleases me!

Egg wrote:Those saying we should let rubeus be replaced, did you forget he replaced Ness who was actually scummy?
Potential double replacement already?
Yuck :(
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Egg »

Not if we lynch him first
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Drixx »

Isn't lurking out your wagon when you are nearly at lynch essentially a scum claim?

For the record; NOW I'm saying I think the slot is scum and we should finish it off.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 872, Drixx wrote:Isn't lurking out your wagon when you are nearly at lynch essentially a scum claim?

For the record; NOW I'm saying I think the slot is scum and we should finish it off.
Is this directed at my slot or Rubeus/Ness slot?
- Jingle
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 873, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 872, Drixx wrote:Isn't lurking out your wagon when you are nearly at lynch essentially a scum claim?

Is this directed at my slot or Rubeus/Ness slot?

Yes.

But being serious: at the Reubus slot.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”