The Third Fortnight (Game Over [Bonus Round])

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Gorkington »

to some degree its meta.
to another degree its their investment in the game.

i dont think either of them would be able to get this invested in this game if they were scum.

i have direct experience with both of them as both alignments and its why i feel pretty confident there.
all you can really do is trust that on some level, i would be really shocked if either of them rolled scum and were playing like this.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1101, JohnnyFarrar wrote:What does one who's setting up to flee read like?

rather distracting I'd say

Spoiler: awful catchup
page 1: mostly stupid pointless RVS bullshit to get wagons going
-only mildly interesting thing is katsuki knowing the original scumteam pre-reroll, and that's just stupid shit.

P3: wisps of future RVS breakaway starting to show
#32- is a really cringy post and it really out of place with the whole RVS thing going on everywhere else, and I don't see how Marquis was dancing around his alignment by admitting he was scum pre-reroll.
#44- most WIFOM shit right here

P4: people start to break from RVS here but not completely.
#71- literally me rn (aside from bulge vote)
#83- I've already given my opinion on why I think this is a scum-minded post but you already know that don't you gork; if that is your real name.

P5: whyareyouallsonull.gif
no posts grab my attention here.

P6: 1/2 shitpost 1/2 read discussion (kinda early imo)
exchange between T-bone and Kuroi give me some bad vibez but for not concrete discernable reason.

P7:
CES's ignorance of current posting is funny. (flatly laughs).
no singular posts are pinging me in anyway.

P8: bulge wagon shenanigans
I don't understand how #190 is a response to #189 but that might just be confirmation bias sneaking up on me.

P9:
#201 is obviously shit, but I assume someone points that out in the future later.
#205 resolves me earlier comment on #190, the discomfort was a general thing about a reasonable suspicion

P10:
Lynchbait argument seems town-town from tone, and while someone might argue tone isn't applicable with this accomplished playerlist, I don't give a shit, people talk and therefore have tone, and town usually has a tonal range that is frequently discernable.

P11:
on snarky's #251: are you reading this game through ISO or just ignoring the people who are "unread".

P12:
#294- fuckin disgusting. Awkward as shit

P13: ITT- johnny is confused
kuroi is just not all there.
#316- I'll be the putz to ask, why were the davsto and bulge wagons inherently town?

P14:
so like #329 is supposed to be from town to scum I assume, so why vote Kuroi over muffin; According to your wiki possible scum is between weak scumhunters and strong scum players, so which one is muffin this game?
Your other thing in you wiki is that you should only town read for precise, intelligent scumhunting or good claims and I don't see either from Bins at that point in the game so ???

P15: Kuroi is loud
#374: is this a kuroi-specific read or a general idea you hold.

P16:
I'm unsure of how I should feel about tbone's confidence here. So confident in winning he lurks out of the game.

One day I'll end questions with the appropriate punctuation. One day.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

so like VOTE: Quil how're you going to tell people to look at your wiki and then straight up not follow the theories you state in it?
last.fm
gtkas
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by The Bulge »

About halfway through my readup, I'm not gonna do a big catchup post but so far only gork and quil are on my "do not touch" list. Katsuki and kuroi are at the bottom of the barrel, everyone else is varying degrees of inbetweenness.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I also have a ~secret~ sleeper pick for scum who will never get lynched but might be my shot if the game doesn't end today
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1092, Davsto wrote:
In post 1073, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1070, Quilford wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I am totally fixated on the Nosferatu slot right now. Reck was playing very underwhelmingly before he replaced out and now his replacement has done nothing in two days except mount and dismount an attack on a player with the weakest of evidence. There are only four and a half days until deadline; why do we know literally nothing about what you think of the remaining 14 players?

so once again, are there any back and forth's I should read or should I start at where bulge almost reached L-1. I already said I read up to 83 and then read gork in ISO. You shouldn't be asking this question when I've already given the answer.
Bulge reached almost L-1 at around post 170.

Why the hell do you have to ask if you should read a mere 90 or so posts? Information in there could be vaguely useful if not vital, and you're going to waste so much more time waiting for an answer rather than just, you know, reading.

was more asking if I should start later than that, but there were short 1v1s around that time anyway so win-win tbh
last.fm
gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1129, The Bulge wrote:I also have a ~secret~ sleeper pick for scum who will never get lynched but might be my shot if the game doesn't end today

Why would you not just share it
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 372, Quilford wrote:
KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 361, Quilford wrote:
In post 350, KuroiXHF wrote:If you want to vote someone who's not posting much, aim lower because I'm in the middle of the pack.

I want to vote someone who's not giving any visible appearance that they're scumhunting, and you fit that criterion perfectly.

Wait, what? There are people who don't agree with my vote or my criticism of the Bulge wagon, and that's fine, but it's laughable to say that out of
everyone
here,
I'm
the one not scum hunting?

Get out of my face with this nonsense.

You've basically been making a bunch of really whiny mafia theory arguments and haven't produced any explanation for why CES' jump on the wagon disturbed you most so I'm quite comfortable with saying you're not scumhunting.

Because I'm selfish and I want to win? And it's not anyone I could see possibly getting lynched today so what's the point? regardless, it's really nothing more than a gut read, and that's not a read I'm comfortable pushing votes on.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by The Bulge »

now how did that quote get there

anyway I really like that post from quilly
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1132, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1131, Bins wrote:
In post 1129, The Bulge wrote:I also have a ~secret~ sleeper pick for scum who will never get lynched but might be my shot if the game doesn't end today

Why would you not just share it

Because I'm selfish and I want to win? And it's not anyone I could see possibly getting lynched today so what's the point? regardless, it's really nothing more than a gut read, and that's not a read I'm comfortable pushing votes on.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 1126, Nosferatu wrote:P14:
so like #329 is supposed to be from town to scum I assume, so why vote Kuroi over muffin; According to your wiki possible scum is between weak scumhunters and strong scum players, so which one is muffin this game?
Your other thing in you wiki is that you should only town read for precise, intelligent scumhunting or good claims and I don't see either from Bins at that point in the game so ???

*headdesk*

You do realise that the list is in alphabetical order? I explain on a later page that I copied the player list from the OP and accidentally hit post.

Please finish reading the game.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Bins »

but you can let other people win too i just don't see the benefit of winning by yourself over winning with other people other than being a nice guy
isn't it maybe even better cause then these people could also share your sentiment and then they won't vote for you and then you won't get instalose (which is a possibility for you)

and how can you say that someone doesn't have the possibility of being lynched? is it like marquis or something?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Bins »

there's a possibility i misread wincons because i did that twice already and didn't even realize the instalose thing until halfway through the game

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Bins »

oh i forgot about bribes completely

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Bins »

that still doesnt make a difference tho

gtkas
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1136, Bins wrote:but you can let other people win too i just don't see the benefit of winning by yourself over winning with other people other than being a nice guy
isn't it maybe even better cause then these people could also share your sentiment and then they won't vote for you and then you won't get instalose (which is a possibility for you)

and how can you say that someone doesn't have the possibility of being lynched? is it like marquis or something?

Glory!

and or something.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1135, Quilford wrote:
In post 1126, Nosferatu wrote:P14:

*headdesk*

You do realise that the list is in alphabetical order? I explain on a later page that I copied the player list from the OP and accidentally hit post.

Please finish reading the game.

I hope there's a reason why you did that.
UNVOTE: Quil
last.fm
gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1140, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1136, Bins wrote:but you can let other people win too i just don't see the benefit of winning by yourself over winning with other people other than being a nice guy

Glory!

and or something.

ur being dumb why would you not consider the possibilty of a lynch

gtkas
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Marquis »

Glory!

and or something.

i thought it was me and was like "ok sure" but i feel i might get a lot of accusations this game. my activity level is like super low until tomorrow night-ish.

i'm probably just going with the flow today and shooting bins tmrw if it comes to that
link in bio
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Bins »

u dont get a night kill silly marquis

gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

jfc who explains a mistake 300 posts after the fact smh going back to reading then
last.fm
gtkas
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 329, Quilford wrote:Antihero
Bins
Cogito Ergo Sum
Davsto
Gorkington
hiplop
JohnnyFarrar
Katsuki
KuroiXHF
Marquis
Quilford
SnarkySnowman
T-Bone
The Bulge
xRECKONERx
zMuffinMan

In post 330, Quilford wrote:til that pressing tab and then space will post your post
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1143, Marquis wrote:

Glory!

and or something.

i thought it was me and was like "ok sure" but i feel i might get a lot of accusations this game. my activity level is like super low until tomorrow night-ish.

i'm probably just going with the flow today and shooting bins tmrw if it comes to that

wait a minute... if you're worried about getting accusations, does that mean we can accuse the scum that flees?

(im hilarious)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1118, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1116, zMuffinMan wrote:i was expecting a 500% increase in activity and content when PV replaced tbone

given 500% of zero is zero, id say my estimate is right on track

wat do u think abt my awesome strat 4 lynching???

considering that our combined credibility in this game is about that of my shoe laces, i don't see how doing that is feasible!
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1146, The Bulge wrote:
In post 329, Quilford wrote:Antihero
Bins
Cogito Ergo Sum
Davsto
Gorkington
hiplop
JohnnyFarrar
Katsuki
KuroiXHF
Marquis
Quilford
SnarkySnowman
T-Bone
The Bulge
xRECKONERx
zMuffinMan

In post 330, Quilford wrote:til that pressing tab and then space will post your post

I don't see "accident" or "not a readlist" there, and voicing concerns about reck and muffin after this post didn't help but apparently I'm retarded and don't make good points at all so lemme just shut up and catch up I guess.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”