New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 449, Egg wrote:Expedience, how are you null on Ircher and myself? Why is projectmatt scum? You're townreading ETL, so I must have misunderstood what you meant when you said her discussion with Magna felt "set up" so can you clarify that? And finally, any reason you used my exact format for a reads list?
I have ambivalent feelings towards you and Ircher.

Gut tbh imo jfc idk

Set up in the sense of Magna asking questions with the intent of getting an answer that creates some tenuous contradiction to make ETL look bad.

Faster to edit on mobile.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 448, copper223 wrote:
In post 446, Expedience wrote:So your read is nonsensically reachy?
Every read is at the start of d1 and that was my point both with shotty and as a reply to your dismissal of my read on Nos.
This is scum trying to write off their read as "j-just rvs".

Like, you went into quite a lot of detail about how it made him scum earlier. I have a hard time believing it was not a serious push.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Egg »

Ok I'm satisfied.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: copper223
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Titus
So far, Ive liked your thought process plus Ive been lazy & not been doing isos.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 1.6

Arches National Park in the United States!
cytheflyguy (6) - zakk, Titus, projectmatt, SethYazura, heuristically_alone, Ircher
Ircher (3) - TehBrawlGuy, Egg, cytheflyguy
MagnaOfIllusion (2) - Persivul, Lowell
Copper223 (2) - Killthestory, Expedience
SethYazura (2) - copper223, Nosferatu
TehBrawlGuy (2) - MagnaOfIllusion, EspeciallyTheLies
Killthestory (1) - I Am Innocent
Titus (1) - drmyshottyiszik

Not voting (2) - Aneninen, Desmond_13

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2016-06-02 14:10:00) remain until day end

MagnaOfIllusion is V/LA until May 23.
Last edited by SirCakez on Sat May 21, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 451, Expedience wrote:This is scum trying to write off their read as "j-just rvs".

Like, you went into quite a lot of detail about how it made him scum earlier. I have a hard time believing it was not a serious push.
Are you scum yourself or did you just decide to tunnel me this game? Cause I never said nor implied that my read on Nos was RVS or not serious in any way and I'd like to see what made you think that's what I said.

What I did say is that with the amount of data available any read you give me at this point in the game I can show to be complete crap by changing the assumptions (and there will be quite a few) on which it is built, my read on Nos relied on IIOA being a scumtell for her when she posted what she posted.

In other news I am liking Titus less and less, Mollie told me she is a tunneler so going off on me didn't raise any serious bells, but dropping me like a stone while still keeping a scumread
and
openly discussing her town meta about being a tunneler feels unnatural for the former and makes me wonder how calculated her initial tunnel was for the latter.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 448, copper223 wrote:
In post 446, Expedience wrote:So your read is nonsensically reachy?
Every read is at the start of d1 and that was my point both with shotty and as a reply to your dismissal of my read on Nos.
In post 308, copper223 wrote:@Magma
My fellow man, tis a figure of speech, though I'm sure Nostradamus truly is a beast scum hunter when he gets a town PM.

You are again comparing posts that are superficially similar in the wording but appear to come from completely different mindsets, 102 and 104 are players (BGT and KTS) saying idgaf about statistics, back to the real game please, Nosferatu took the time to examine what Ircher wrote and comment on his
ability
to do so correctly, now there are reasons why town Nos would do so as well but it is less likely compared to scum Nos doing the same thing hence the vote on him in particular.
These posts are not consistent, that's what I'm trying to get across.

If "oh pshttt all reads are bad its just d1", then why do you keep trying to push it so hard.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by copper223 »

Pray tell where am I trying to "push it so hard"?

I was asked about that read by Magma and I explained where it came from
once
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 454, Ircher wrote:@Titus
So far, Ive liked your thought process plus Ive been lazy & not been doing isos.
I'm shutting up. You're standing on your own two feet.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: NY 195 - D1 Copper ISO MAY 21
1. - Willing to be lynched if I'm scum -
I think this is a somewhat risky statement to make. As either alignment, it strongly suggests both Copper & I are not both anti-town. I'm leaning town here though. -
+1 Point

2. -
In the @Titus section: a) No, but I would change as soon as I got a scumread. Maybe unvote if the RVSed player is town imo. b) Ok. c) His anakysis was valid imo. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Overall, I get probably town reads from this post. It seems like a decent response to me. -
+2 Points

3. - Votes Nos in because of attacking me for statistics not town mindset -
I dunno.... I feel that of all the things Copper could have chosen, this just feels.... Well, this just feels nitpickey. Not sure if this is town or scum really...... -
0 Points

4. -
When I look at the last few posts of Copper, I can't but help think that Copper is very skilled in rhetoric. He's like Cassius who turned the crowd against Brutus in the William Shakespearean play
The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
. I just cannot help thinking he's trying to manipulate people with his rhetorical skills. -
0 Points

5. - Coming around on a scumread on me -
I fundamentally disagree with your approach here, and it really reads more as "I should change my read, so I can lynch him if necessary." Srry, but that's the motive I saw there. -
-2 Points

It perplexes me as to why Copper decided to keep his vote on Nosferatu. Has Nos really struck your radar so much? If so, I think you need to expound on your earlier explanation for voting Nos. -
-1 Point

Total Score: 0 points
Average Score: 0 (0 / 6)
Final Score: -0.5 (In range of -6 to 6; includes bias score of -0.5)
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 460, Ircher wrote:5. 318 - Coming around on a scumread on me - I fundamentally disagree with your approach here, and it really reads more as "I should change my read, so I can lynch him if necessary." Srry, but that's the motive I saw there. - -2 Points
I asked you what you were doing with your sheep Titus vote on me and you did not bother to reply, I find that sketchy.

6. It perplexes me as to why Copper decided to keep his vote on Nosferatu. Has Nos really struck your radar so much? If so, I think you need to expound on your earlier explanation for voting Nos. - -1 Point[/quote]
This never happened as my vote is on Seth.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Ircher »

1) I believed Titus was being reaasoning
2) Ah, my mistake.

New Score: +1 Point
Average Score: +0.17
Final Score: -0.33
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 456, copper223 wrote:
In post 451, Expedience wrote:This is scum trying to write off their read as "j-just rvs".

Are you scum yourself or did you just decide to tunnel me this game? Cause I never said nor implied that my read on Nos was RVS or not serious in any way and I'd like to see what made you think that's what I said.

What I did say is that with the amount of data available any read you give me at this point in the game I can show to be complete crap by changing the assumptions (and there will be quite a few) on which it is built, my read on Nos relied on IIOA being a scumtell for her when she posted what she posted.

In other news I am liking Titus less and less, Mollie told me she is a tunneler so going off on me didn't raise any serious bells, but dropping me like a stone while still keeping a scumread
and
openly discussing her town meta about being a tunneler feels unnatural for the former and makes me wonder how calculated her initial tunnel was for the latter.
I am a tunneller. You're still scum. I'll openly discuss who I am any day this week and twice on Sunday. ;) Nice try there though scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 122, Titus wrote:Ircher, kindly shut the fuck up. The more your case gets talked about, the more credence it appears to have although it's total garbage RVS. You know it. I know it. If you actually did the slightest thing scummy, I'd be all over it. You just haven't.

You realize how Copper has displayed
actual inconsistencies
and people are pushing awkard things you are saying because they don't like math. Get real.
In post 447, Titus wrote:
In post 429, Ircher wrote:Ok, Cythe, was gonna give benefit of the doubt, but your last posts changed my mind.

VOTE: Cythe
How come every time I change my vote, you follow me? I don't wanna be a double voter? Stahp it.
In post 459, Titus wrote:
:neutral:

This reeks of coaching. I take it scum don't have daytalk, eh?

VOTE: Titus

Sorry, friend. You gots ta go.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 464, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 122, Titus wrote:Ircher, kindly shut the fuck up. The more your case gets talked about, the more credence it appears to have although it's total garbage RVS. You know it. I know it. If you actually did the slightest thing scummy, I'd be all over it. You just haven't.

You realize how Copper has displayed
actual inconsistencies
and people are pushing awkard things you are saying because they don't like math. Get real.
In post 447, Titus wrote:
In post 429, Ircher wrote:Ok, Cythe, was gonna give benefit of the doubt, but your last posts changed my mind.

VOTE: Cythe
How come every time I change my vote, you follow me? I don't wanna be a double voter? Stahp it.
In post 459, Titus wrote:
:neutral:

This reeks of coaching. I take it scum don't have daytalk, eh?

VOTE: Titus

Sorry, friend. You gots ta go.

Sorry "friend". You should actually be voting Ircher if you suspect them as scum here, because I'm not. Why would you pass Ircher up and vote someone who can only be scum with Ircher under your theory? Second, you jump onto this post while missing the very questions I asked you. Third, you're ignoring the fact Ircher has been annoyingly up my ass and that would freak anyone out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by copper223 »

In post 463, Titus wrote:I am a tunneller. You're still scum. I'll openly discuss who I am any day this week and twice on Sunday. ;) Nice try there though scum.
Do you really think saying scum multiple times will make your case more compelling? Interact with me and show everyone that I actually am what you say I am if you truly believe it or go hide in a corner while I lynch your teammates first.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 466, copper223 wrote:
In post 463, Titus wrote:I am a tunneller. You're still scum. I'll openly discuss who I am any day this week and twice on Sunday. ;) Nice try there though scum.
Do you really think saying scum multiple times will make your case more compelling? Interact with me and show everyone that I actually am what you say I am if you truly believe it or go hide in a corner while I lynch your teammates first.
You see, I've done that.

There's has been or are wagons on you AND cyfly and TBG and Shotty. All of whom I suspect as scum. I don't have thirty votes.

You haven't given any sort of semblence of a coherent read at all. There's something called noise to signal ratio which Mollie should have discussed with you. The longer you blather with scum, the more opportunities you give them to appear town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Titus I suspect you and Ircher are both scum together, and of the two, you are the more dangerous. I'm happy to vote Ircher as well if it comes to that - he certainly seems like someone you've been trying to keep alive.
Art is cool.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by copper223 »

Please, the more you interact with scum knowing they are scum the more you are going to crack them and you know it as well as I do otherwise you wouldn't proudly claim to be a tunneler.

Doesn't your newly-found distancing need from Ircher make you question that list of names?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 468, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Titus I suspect you and Ircher are both scum together, and of the two, you are the more dangerous. I'm happy to vote Ircher as well if it comes to that - he certainly seems like someone you've been trying to keep alive.
I'm townreading Ircher and I'm reassessing that read because I felt more uncomfortable with how far up my ass he was. So if you'll excuse me, I've got more important things to do (like observe Ircher) than clog the thread arguing with you since I think you're town. Me arguing with you is going to do zilch to convince you I'm town. Flipping the real scum will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 469, copper223 wrote:Please, the more you interact with scum knowing they are scum the more you are going to crack them and you know it as well as I do otherwise you wouldn't proudly claim to be a tunneler.

Doesn't your newly-found distancing need from Ircher make you question that list of names?
Scum crack all the time. Just town ignores it in the noise. Had it happen more times than I care to count.

Nope. I'm not hunting for teams. I also don't have a newly found need to distance. That's just framing and posturing in how you put the question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Ircher »

He imo simply seems more annoyed with me rather than scumreading me, but I may be wrong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 472, Ircher wrote:He imo simply seems more annoyed with me rather than scumreading me, but I may be wrong.
God, can you not actually fucking listen? I can handle myself. Go fucking scumhunt. Not this numbers shit. Scum hunt. I don't want you so far up my ass. It's creepy as shit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 460, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: NY 195 - D1 Copper ISO MAY 21
1. - Willing to be lynched if I'm scum -
I think this is a somewhat risky statement to make. As either alignment, it strongly suggests both Copper & I are not both anti-town. I'm leaning town here though. -
+1 Point

2. -
In the @Titus section: a) No, but I would change as soon as I got a scumread. Maybe unvote if the RVSed player is town imo. b) Ok. c) His anakysis was valid imo. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Overall, I get probably town reads from this post. It seems like a decent response to me. -
+2 Points

3. - Votes Nos in because of attacking me for statistics not town mindset -
I dunno.... I feel that of all the things Copper could have chosen, this just feels.... Well, this just feels nitpickey. Not sure if this is town or scum really...... -
0 Points

4. -
When I look at the last few posts of Copper, I can't but help think that Copper is very skilled in rhetoric. He's like Cassius who turned the crowd against Brutus in the William Shakespearean play
The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
. I just cannot help thinking he's trying to manipulate people with his rhetorical skills. -
0 Points

5. - Coming around on a scumread on me -
I fundamentally disagree with your approach here, and it really reads more as "I should change my read, so I can lynch him if necessary." Srry, but that's the motive I saw there. -
-2 Points

It perplexes me as to why Copper decided to keep his vote on Nosferatu. Has Nos really struck your radar so much? If so, I think you need to expound on your earlier explanation for voting Nos. -
-1 Point

Total Score: 0 points
Average Score: 0 (0 / 6)
Final Score: -0.5 (In range of -6 to 6; includes bias score of -0.5)
I mean... what?
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”