Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1816, Fate wrote:Fair.

Also Kagami not sure what you're on about it

You said Skybird wasn't the worse kill and if you had just let me get finished with the shower I would've been around ot tell you I was gonna let you live another day

<_<b
And if only FG didn't lock the thread while I was typing to you not to be swayed into the easy shot, that you should go with your instinct, we may have had an additional scumflip.

Pity I had only just woken up and was phone posting.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Katsuki »

G[o wrote:dz post_id=7956226 time=1464492235 user_id=15399 post_num=1824]Anyone voting for Kamagi because she's a mason is dumb. Find me a game where people follow confirmed town because they're confirmed town and I'll show you a game full of people who strayed from the Road to Rome far too soon.

You should be voting for Kamagi if, and only if, you think the person she's advocating shooting is scum. Same goes for anyone else.
I may be mistaken, but it feels like you've pretty much been sitting on the sidelines, [o].

Who do you think is scum?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

I've stated my express desire to see SirCakez deader than dead.
"There is no greater feeling in life than eating cheese." - G[o]dz
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Fate »

Axelrod just isn't reading the game or is scum trying to get SirCakez lynch in a roundabout and nonaccountability way?

Like the obvious scum move here is to go "Oh yay conftown lets run her up and let her deal with thinsg!"

We're making it so people have OPTIONS for who to lynch for, its not so much "whose judgement do we trust" anymore.
I've at least proven that I follow through on the lynch options I stated I would [as much as I would like to hav eproven I would go rogue and lynch scum out of left field <_<]

Sadly I have to concede the point to Kagami that my original plan of make me Emperor and I'll do whatever doesn't really give much information for us to go off.

Now if you don't acknowledge THIS post Axelrod that pretty much cements to everyone else you're scum:
Voting for Kagami is for SirCakez and idk whoever the hell else Kagami thinks is scum
Voting for me is basically a vote for BRO

So if you want BRO dead vote for me. If you want Cakez dead/no responsibility just let claimed mason go for it vote Kagami

@SirCakez: Ok but who is scum then? I can't seem to recall you staying much of anything outside Godz scum
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

G[o wrote:dz post_id=7956226 time=1464492235 user_id=15399 post_num=1824]Anyone voting for Kamagi because she's a mason is dumb. Find me a game where people follow confirmed town because they're confirmed town and I'll show you a game full of people who strayed from the Road to Rome far too soon.

You should be voting for Kamagi if, and only if, you think the person she's advocating shooting is scum. Same goes for anyone else.
true
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by SirCakez »

My scum pool is Godz, Zakk, ABR mainly, then Axel and Camn (haven't mentioned this one before) are nullscum. Haven't explained either nullscum read yet, I will when I can get to a computer and add links and quotes and such.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

In post 1828, Fate wrote:@SirCakez: Ok but who is scum then? I can't seem to recall you staying much of anything outside Godz scum
SirCakez's main reads are me, zakk and ABR. He has said so a few times.

His reasoning for me is that I nitpicked things (though he never went into much detail about what he meant here other than saying something about me mentioning a time-line and saying town wouldn't be concerned with this), I did not give good reasons for my reads in my third or fourth post and I asked for Antihero to be executed (stating that I would sheep Kastuki forever if it happened). He has later amended this to include Nacho "supporting" me. And I'm "throwing shade" at BRO.

His reasoning for zakk to me seemed pretty weak but IIRC it had to do with "coasting" (even though he was clearly VLA for the majority of D1), wanting a quick-hammer and having vague reads or something. I don't remember seeing more than that.

His reasoning for ABR is that ABR posts more as town or something.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Axelrod »

In post 1799, Fate wrote: Kagami it does break a few things open. Like I said I'm really uncomfortable with Axel refusal to vote for Spiffeh and end Nacho's life. The people who DIDNT post during that time are also telling. Camn's isn't as bad because she had at least had a decent reason of wanting to hear more from DGB.

I think putting Spiffeh at L-1 would've been a completely safe move from Axel-town. Any quickhammer followed by a Nacho town flip tells us a lot, so his reluctance to vote where his mouth was shows his fear at Nachobuddy being hammered. I sure as hell would've hammered Spiffeh especially given my posts around that time, and I think the scumteam knew they could not go afford to put any more votes on Spiffeh at that time.

ABR's seems a lot more town to me given the nacho flip. His vote was pivotal in the formation of the Spiffeh wagon.
Refusal?

The fact you can look at that sequence and come away with this opinion just shows how questionable your judgment is. I was concerned for the whole of D1 about someone getting speedy-elected and having the day get cut off before we were finished. And the idea of shooting someone without even hearing their claim seemed terrible. Frankly we're still doing it wrong.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Fate »

eh, those aren't the worst reads.

Kagami who else would you shoot that I'm not campaigning for?

Yeah yeah scum always want to "slow the day down" when their scumbuddies are getting run up Axel. I'm not interested in your responses anymore.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Axelrod »

Well, this is partly what I'm talking about. The actual best way to do this is to figure out who, as a Town, we want to die, and then elect someone. But we're not doing that, because the habit of voting is just too ingrained. So we end up electing someone without an actual consensus. At least if we elected a Mason this way it (theoretically) wouldn't just be that person shooting from their gut, or whatever.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by SirCakez »

G[o wrote:dz post_id=7956242 time=1464492789 user_id=15399 post_num=1831]His reasoning for me is that I nitpicked things (though he never went into much detail about what he meant here other than saying something about me mentioning a time-line and saying town wouldn't be concerned with this), I did not give good reasons for my reads in my third or fourth post and I asked for Antihero to be executed (stating that I would sheep Kastuki forever if it happened). He has later amended this to include Nacho "supporting" me. And I'm "throwing shade" at BRO.
I'm not going to do a whole fucking ISO on you with every post you do it in. Those were examples and you're trying to twist it around like, "he has barely any evidence proving I'm scum hahahaha".
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

You... do have barely any evidence. But I think the more interesting part about your reads is how static they are given what reasoning you have.
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

In post 1834, Axelrod wrote:

Well, this is partly what I'm talking about. The actual best way to do this is to figure out who, as a Town, we want to die, and then elect someone. But we're not doing that, because the habit of voting is just too ingrained. So we end up electing someone without an actual consensus. At least if we elected a Mason this way it (theoretically) wouldn't just be that person shooting from their gut, or whatever.
The way it's working now is kings suggest who they're going to shoot before it happens, so I don't see the issue.

I don't think it's optimal (since I think pseudo-votes are a far more effective way to decide on something, and it takes away the whole "I'm voting X for reasons outside of who they're shooting" aspect), but I also think voting a mason because they're a mason is incredibly stupid.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Fate »

that defeats the purpose of Kingmaker and is also very difficult to manage.

Get some candidates up that want 1-2 people dead. Vote the person who will murder your enemies

Everything's accounted for.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by SirCakez »

G[o wrote:dz post_id=7956255 time=1464493351 user_id=15399 post_num=1836]You... do have barely any evidence. But I think the more interesting part about your reads is how static they are given what reasoning you have.
SirCakez wrote: I'm not going to do a whole fucking ISO on you with every post you do it in. Those were examples and you're trying to twist it around like, "he has barely any evidence proving I'm scum hahahaha".
Your reads have been static, you've hardly mentioned any executions you'd accept besides me. Your point?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

In post 1835, SirCakez wrote:I'm not going to do a whole fucking ISO on you with every post you do it in
I also don't expect this. But what I would have expected is that if you had issues with other posts outside of the ones you mentioned (all within the first what? 20 pages of a now 75-page game) that you would have brought them up when the posts were being made.

The entire reason I think (and am pretty sure) your reads are a load of bullshit is because they look like someone who isn't naturally coming about them but like someone who picked a few things he thought he could say about different people and then stuck with them without adjusting to new evidence or considering what others are saying (because I'm not the only person that's been calling you on your bullshit).
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

In post 1839, SirCakez wrote:Your reads have been static, you've hardly mentioned any executions you'd accept besides me. Your point?
Er... Yeah, just saying something is the case doesn't make it the case.

The fact that I still have a scum read on you doesn't make my reads static. Explain what you mean by static here.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1821, Axelrod wrote:I do not understand why people are voting for Fate when there is an actual
Mason
you can vote for. I mean, even if you are absolutely positive Fate is Town, which you probably shouldn't be, and even if you somehow think Fate's judgement is better than Kagami's, with the Mason you're not just getting Kagami are you. You've at least theoretically got multiple minds trying to make the best decision.
It's more a question of voting for good judgment over conftowness.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

To be clear, when I say static, I mean I can't find a single read of yours that's changed over the course of the game, and I can't find any reasoning you've given that's changed over the course of the game (except for when Kamagi prompted you about the flips and you said something about Nacho supporting me in response). You say you've explained cases on your scum reads, but those cases are from early on in D1 - you aren't considering or adjusting to new information, which makes your reads static.
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

Kamagi,

I still want to hear what you think SirCakez has done that's more likely to come from town than Brian. Or why you think Brian is more likely scum than him.
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Axelrod »

In post 1828, Fate wrote:Axelrod just isn't reading the game or is scum trying to get SirCakez lynch in a roundabout and nonaccountability way?

Like the obvious scum move here is to go "Oh yay conftown lets run her up and let her deal with thinsg!"

We're making it so people have OPTIONS for who to lynch for, its not so much "whose judgement do we trust" anymore.
I've at least proven that I follow through on the lynch options I stated I would [as much as I would like to hav eproven I would go rogue and lynch scum out of left field <_<]

Sadly I have to concede the point to Kagami that my original plan of make me Emperor and I'll do whatever doesn't really give much information for us to go off.

Now if you don't acknowledge THIS post Axelrod that pretty much cements to everyone else you're scum:
Voting for Kagami is for SirCakez and idk whoever the hell else Kagami thinks is scum
Voting for me is basically a vote for BRO

So if you want BRO dead vote for me. If you want Cakez dead/no responsibility just let claimed mason go for it vote Kagami

@SirCakez: Ok but who is scum then? I can't seem to recall you staying much of anything outside Godz scum
Ok, I am not advocating "let's elect the Mason and just let him deal with it". What don't you think I'm reading?

And I definitely want people on the record who they want lynched before the day ends. If Kagami was about to get Kinged too quickly I would unvote him too.
G[o]dz
G[o]dz
Goon
G[o]dz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by G[o]dz »

Kamagi has stated very clearly that voting her means voting for Brian's death.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by implosion »

actually makes me suspect fate a bit. That is a very disproportionate response to what I think I'd expect from town angry at not having had full control; saying it was between 3 people and that you were limited to one and getting angry over that doesn't make sense when we don't know BRO's alignment yet. I could understand fate being mad at that if BRO was already flipped as scum, but not really without a flip.

Most of the rest of the last ten pages or so has been entirely drivel that I'm not particularly interested in/haven't gotten much out of reading. I guess it has given me a gut townread on BRO although i'm wholly unfamiliar with his playstyle. I can potentially see the caught for the wrong reasons argument.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by implosion »

There is also very good reason to vote for mason-king in kingmaker over a regular game.

Mason-king means that minimal information about the masonry will be outed in the process of lynching. If we do a process of something like putting the mason king at L-1 and they ask for a claim and then we hammer them if they still want to lynch that person, the mason king can avoid outing other masons whereas another king certainly has to ask "is X a mason" before they can shoot them.

Somewhat irrelevant if you're campaigning for fateking given that bro is outed as not a mason but etc.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.2

Kagami [5] - Kagami, Axelrod, BROseidon, zakk, Brian Skies
Fate [5] - Katsuki, Fate, camn, DrippingGoofball, Albert B. Rampage
Cephrir [1] - Cephrir

Not Voting [7]
- SXTLHGaiden, KittyMo, hiplop, implosion, G[o]dz, Spiffeh, SirCakez

With 18 alive it takes 10 votes to become King

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2016-06-04 09:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”