Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

haha I skimmed flore's "case" and saw something about alpaca slipping. Wouldnt mind a hammer tbg
I prefer they, thanks :)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

Genuine is a good descriptor word for my gut as well.
He doesn't feel fake.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:13 am

Post by camntsuki »

Oh there's a hated in this game? Vig should totally be shooting the hated.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Yeah, true
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1075, Dwlee99 wrote:haha I skimmed flore's "case" and saw something about alpaca slipping. Wouldnt mind a hammer tbg
The case wasn't that big. And nothing else is happening. Why skim?
sa vrede?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1079, Staeg wrote:
In post 1075, Dwlee99 wrote:haha I skimmed flore's "case" and saw something about alpaca slipping. Wouldnt mind a hammer tbg
The case wasn't that big. And nothing else is happening. Why skim?
lol
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Staeg »

That's kind of a fair answer I just needed a conversation starter to dodge the prod
sa vrede?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1073, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1066, Nosferatu wrote:Also doubt that loved and hated are on the same team.
Why?
In post 1066, Nosferatu wrote:Also as camn was saying, you guys actually need to kill me before LyLo. Me in LyLo is pretty much auto scum win cause hated.
So you'd like the Vig to shoot you, is what I'm hearing?
1. Mostly gut, just weird.
2. Whatever it takes to not let me get into LyLo.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Can we just hammer and move on with our lives please?
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Can we just hammer and move on with our lives please?
- Jingle
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Thor, to answer your question about my belief that scum don't know who Maiza is: Any scum lynch would cause Maiza to be outed, and they may very well try to get him removed from the game earlier by "slipping" regarding his identity. There are ways to balance it and give scum cause to keep him around, but it's far too beneficial to them to be gifted a mislynch+kill for them to not take that opportunity whenever it presented itself. The only benefits I could imagine scum keeping maiza/szilard around for would be lynchproof enabling/extra kill enabling. Anything less than that and the value of having szilard hit maiza is too high in a game this small.

In addition, that fact makes me feel like scum knowledge of maiza would devalue almost entirely the whole mini game that was running within this game, and that just doesn't seem likely.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Cerb, you mean Scum could "accidentally slip" who Maiza is like this if they knew?
In post 539, Florestan wrote:
In post 535, Nahdia wrote:Why would you hammer him. It's better for him to guess wrong than it is for him to get hammered. Jeeze.
I think that he should have been able to figure out that it was thor.
In post 540, Florestan wrote:FUCK!
- Jingle
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1086, Aristophanes wrote:Cerb, you mean Scum could "accidentally slip" who Maiza is like this if they knew?
In post 535, Nahdia wrote:Why would you hammer him. It's better for him to guess wrong than it is for him to get hammered. Jeeze.
Yes, I'm aware. I still maintain that it's unlikely scum would have the knowledge needed to slip with.
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Florestan »

In post 1086, Aristophanes wrote:Cerb, you mean Scum could "accidentally slip" who Maiza is like this if they knew?
I thought fate was sliziard,
you thought Fate was silizard
wtf.
"Quoint a quincidence! O.K. Omnius Kollidimus. As Ollover Krumwall sayed when he slepped ueber his grannyamother."
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1088, Florestan wrote:
I thought fate was sliziard,
you thought Fate was silizard
wtf.
Yeah, but I still wouldn't have said anything because I play to the whistle!
Until the Mod had posted that Sziliard was lynched, I had no intention of outing him or hinting at his identity.
You let the cat out of the bag though, and luckily it was missed. Could be exactly what Cerb described.
Cerberus v666 wrote:
Yes, I'm aware. I still maintain that it's unlikely scum would have the knowledge needed to slip with.
Okay then, I propose you look at all the early Thor votes to discern who knew and who didn't. We should, then, be able to find scum, no?
- Jingle
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Umm, no. Because I was considering voting him(since you guys have made it fucking obvious who he is without even any chance of obfuscating it and without getting ANYONE on record regarding their knowledge of the slot) purely to make it less obvious who he was, so I'm willing to consider others may have felt the same. I feel that a display of knowledge is more likely to indicate town I this situation, than ignorance is to reveal scum.

I could be fucking wrong though. We have like days. Why aren't we talking about anything?
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Florestan »

In post 173, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 46, WhiteLight wrote:Nahdia and florestan scum slipped. Every town player knows the identity on maiza and the fact that they suggested they don't is pretty bad.

~bee
Nahdia did no such thing. Flores did though. We should probably lynch them.
oppurtunistic, cool thing about being about to die is that I can presume I'm town for all my analysis since its all but public knowledge.
In post 179, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, so scratch that bit about WL and PMs.
I'm still confused by the Loved role modifier being modconfirmed, since it is stated that modifiers won't be confirmed in VCs.
I read some stupid shit the last page or so.
Like, dumb shit.

Anyway though, Flores should prolly be lynched.
VOTE: Flores
Weird, since I was confirmed not what he thought but he still voted me for the slip without any other reason.
In post 183, Aristophanes wrote:I beg to differ!

And I can pull whatever obvscum shit I want!
I have a reputation as an easy mislynch to uphold you k ow!
Awkward, feeels like scum making an excuse to lower the bar for their quality of play. It didn't fit cleanly, felt shoehorned in.
In post 189, Aristophanes wrote:The jump on Flores was good.
The appeal to WL to shut up was as well.
I have my reasons.
I was going to complain about this but I actually get a little bit of town vibes from this.
In post 200, Aristophanes wrote:If you have seen scum scramble to kill you, then let us know who they are.
Else you are playing against your wincon! :P
ew, feels like scum that is worried,
In post 229, Aristophanes wrote:Why is "loved" an immediate reason not to vote Flores?

I see that you are risking your credibility on this. But I am not asking for that. I wanted to sort this read reason out, for which you gave me what is essentially Meta and Interpersonal Relations. That is what's not enough.

I believe he is town.

I can see we are not going to come to terms on this anytime soon.

Ninja'd by a GODDAMNED GOOD POINT!!!
Thanks Cerb!
meh in that it argues that lack of towniness is scummy but I will agree that people overhyped the loved modifier.
In post 326, Aristophanes wrote:Also, we are
Not Lynching Camntsuki Today!!!

Thanks.
This feels pretty towny to me.
In post 332, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 329, WhiteLight wrote:
In post 326, Aristophanes wrote:Also, we are
Not Lynching Camntsuki Today!!!

Thanks.
You can't just say that about the leading wagon without saying why or offering a better wagon!

~Bee
I can so!
Flores knowing Maiza now in concerning, as it is giving him a free ride from many of you that he didn't earn.
WhiteLight wrote:
In post 324, Thor665 wrote:Is there anyone thus far whose lynch you would oppose?
There are several. I would not support at lynch on Fates, Dwlee, or steag. At this current moment also not one on Cerb.

As far as Flores goes. My partner and I are split on this opinion. I personally think the way he blamed everyone for the misread, talks about possibilities about his slot, and his stance on the loved modifier and how it is impossible for scum to have it. There are several posts that ping me too...

~Suz
@Bee, alternate lynch is still Flores.
Florestan wrote:Why would we not just lynch the assassin once he outs? Keep our immune IC alive?
Because it makes 2 BP ICs, one of which we will sacrifice at some point. We are promising not to lynch him right now.
Do you agree?
A lot of pseudo analysis with out much transparency, not a fan.
In post 417, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 415, Florestan wrote:I'm trying. All of this game so far has been mechanics stuff which is generally NAI imo.
That's all?
You haven't seen anyone interacting about anything other than mechanics?

Seriously.
yeah this is fair.
In post 513, Aristophanes wrote:I'll consider reconsidering.

In the meantime, I'll cave on this one.
VOTE: Fate

I want a BP IC and I am not sure we can trust him.
Too much risk involved.

Though it'll make the game a lot more boring :(

Ninja'd
What's thus VC at anyway?
Obviously easily jumped on to a town that slipped again, but to be fair I was confident that he was outed as well so it makes sense.
I still don't understand why town would ever claim silizard like fate did.
In post 588, Aristophanes wrote:Wait, you guys believed Camntsuki's obviously fake claim?
The obviously fake one?

*sigh*
and the reason that Ari doesn't vote camn here is?
In post 690, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 689, camntsuki wrote:Well, he is the one I am a little uncertain about, too.
But I think WAY less scumm than Alpaca or Dwlee, right?
Agreed.
Dwlee having a low postcounr makes me think scum, so I'm in.
VOTE: Dwlee

Def can see Alpaca or Cerb Vig shots tn. Likely the former unless an SK.
Same thing I said about Alpaca, dwlee is an easy lynch but that slot isn't super towny or anything and does need more content. Weird on the camn sheep though.
In post 869, Aristophanes wrote:Cerb is quite yucky these past couple pages.

I should really read more thoroughly though. That'll happen, like, tomorrow probably. I might get ambitious though..
This feels towny, similar thought process.
In post 948, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: AlpacaAlpacaAlpaca
Yay, townnn
In post 962, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 952, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 947, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 914, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Now we have a confirmed BP town for the rest of the game

:cry:
DAFUQ!?!?
Ari as I have already explained when cerb and cam asked me about that it's because I actually wanted to work together with the assassin to get a double pronged victory. I wanted us to have the assassins help in scum hunting and his vote for when we find scum, and once we had voted off scum we would let him have maiza which loses us 1 scum 1 town and 1 assassin which to me looks like it's in the best interest of town. I was sad because even though nobody else wanted to work together with the assassin, now there is guaranteed no way for us to achieve a double victory. Which in itself isn't bad for town but I wanted to get rid of an assassin and a scum in one swoop by sacrificing a town.
Hold up for just a sec though.
I was happy to work with Sziliard, and I believe I mentioned it explicitly. I think a dual victory would have been great.

However, HA was not playing a protown game. They deserved to be lynched as they were playing a scummy game and we're, in fact, scum. He was in a corner and took a shot. He was wrong. So be it! Had he claimed Sziliard D1, we could have worked with him. But he did not. Had he made a protown effort he'd have lived, but he did not. His missed shot leaves us with an unkillable conftown. Why in God's mane would you be upset about that!?!? This is where I find issue with your stance here.
super valid and stuff,
In post 964, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 956, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 954, Florestan wrote:If the vigi was mafia aligned would you still think that Maize would be known to scum?
No because than they have 3 scum and that balances out having them possibly messing up a shot on Maiza as well as having them possibly slip up and get lynched but the extra member would make it much more balanced
Alpaca confirms Vig is not scum as it would be a third scum member in a game with 2 scum plus Sziliard.
This is, I am fairly certain, a scumslip, as well as confirmation that the Vig is town.
In post 971, Aristophanes wrote:Camntsuki, can we go back to the Dwlee lynch and let the Vig take care of Alpaca?
eh, I don't really see Dwlee being the obvious partner of Alpaca so this feels weird to me. It still saying that Alpaca should die though so I don't know what exactly to think.
In post 980, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 979, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 978, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 977, Dwlee99 wrote:what have you done today?
I got shot at
huh?

And I'm gonna read your iso.
HA tried to eat me.
Which means he thought I was Maiza.
Who is conftown.
And? Not sure why you think we should give you credit for this.
In post 1043, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: Flores then.

Let the Vig take care of Alpaca.
Ugh not this. I'm absolutely never with Alpaca here so again given that you think that Alpaca slipped this makes no goddamn sense.

Overall Ari isn't my top lynch at all but I am paranoid of that slot.

Also Cerb I do think that scum know who Maize is ftr. I've already gone over this but I don't think that the mod would have confirmed I knew who Maize was unless scum had access to that information. I can't imagine getting an extra confTown wouldn't destroy the balance of the game.
"Quoint a quincidence! O.K. Omnius Kollidimus. As Ollover Krumwall sayed when he slepped ueber his grannyamother."
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1090, Cerberus v666 wrote:Umm, no. Because I was considering voting him(since you guys have made it fucking obvious who he is without even any chance of obfuscating it and without getting ANYONE on record regarding their knowledge of the slot) purely to make it less obvious who he was, so I'm willing to consider others may have felt the same. I feel that a display of knowledge is more likely to indicate town I this situation, than ignorance is to reveal scum.

I could be fucking wrong though. We have like days. Why aren't we talking about anything?
That's what I meant when I said to look and discern who appeared to know. I also considered voting him to obfuscate it, but did not. However, sounding faked or whatnot and sounding legit may have differences if investigated. I may look at it myself, despite thinking it possible Scum knew his Identity from the beginning.

Why aren't we talking about something?
Well, what would you like to discuss?

Ninja-wall!
- Jingle
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I am lynching in staeg flore ari today, nosferatu needs to be an mlg and get some stuff going so he is useful before we are forced to vig.him.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Man, idk, I'm barely in this game. I just wanted to drop my answer to thor and go back to sleep. My giveafucks dropped pretty low after the D1 fiasco, so....yeah.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:09 am

Post by camntsuki »

Replace out please.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 1095, camntsuki wrote:Replace out please.
Not going to happen. Me at 0 giveafucks is 100x what you'd get out of most replacements.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1077, camntsuki wrote:Oh there's a hated in this game? Vig should totally be shooting the hated.
Vig should probably still shoot Alpaca on further thought. Nos can still be helpful possibly.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Flores, did you want me to respond to anything in that wall?
I don't really see any questions, just analysis (which is fine, just wondering).
- Jingle
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Florestan »

If you feel I misrepped anything or want to explain your though processes that would be great.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”