Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Trivium »

We never got a claim tho... but I am so ready to lynch inspector
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1016, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1011, Transcend wrote:It's entirely plausible for jj to be really scummy town as I've encountered many of those.
Is it @ all possible that you're read is conf-biased, tunnelled, garbage read?

Like seriously, WTF is scummy about me?
Do you want botd until i can get the time to properly iso you? I'm willing to give it because there's lots of mixed opinions about you. I'm not the only one who thinks you're scum, however there's plenty of users who also think your slot is town.

Another question i want you to answer regardless to you answer of part 1 is your opinion of rask. I know at some point you've fosed him, idk if that still holds true. Just wonder where you stand on that read.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 1019, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1010, inspectorscout wrote:Tbh everyone does his reads in his own way and i dont see the prob with this one. If you asked me a week ago in nearly any game id have said nulltown/nullscum on everyone too but i learnt that you should sound confident in what you do or stuff like this happens. I dont think alpaca is scum and im going to refrain from joining his wagon, but i wont block it anymore; id like to see some bigger pressure on him.
inspectorscout wrote:Ok so:
current lynches
could be: me,
alpaca
, (lowell)
If i had to choose between those
id go for alpaca
but still, i have other people that id love to see dead a lot more

inspectorscout wrote:
I dont think alpaca is scum and im going to refrain from joining his wagon
THERE WAS 5 POSTS IN BETWEEN THAT

LETS GET HIM BOYS

VOTE: inspectorscout
No.
In post 1022, Trivium wrote:VOTE: INSPECTOR
Didn't i tell you to sub out? I'm sure if the player that replaces you wins the game you can have some of the frosting off the victory cake.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

YOUD HAVE A EASIER TIME STOPPING THE ZODIAC KILLER THAN STOPPING THIS FUCKING VOTE HOMIE
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Transcend »

Perhaps he's not happy over all 3 of the lynches (himself, lowell, alpaca) but in a dire situation would vote alpaca. He stated that he wants to go elsewhere hence, the refusal to vote alpaca. That's how i interpreted those posts, it doesn't look like a scum contradiction to me.

I know inspector can defend himself, but i tend to get super defensive towards my trs because i like preserving town numbers and dwindling scum numbers.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1029, Transcend wrote:Perhaps he's not happy over all 3 of the lynches (himself, lowell, alpaca) but in a dire situation would vote alpaca. He stated that he wants to go elsewhere hence, the refusal to vote alpaca. That's how i interpreted those posts, it doesn't look like a scum contradiction to me.

I know inspector can defend himself, but i tend to get super defensive towards my trs because i like preserving town numbers and dwindling scum numbers.
YOU SHOULD JUST LET IT GO, OUR FRIEND INSPECTOR EARLIER STATED HE WAS COMFORTABLE USING THE ROPE AS A NECK WARMER
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Transcend »

Fuck off
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 1014, Transcend wrote:Like there's been all sorts of other candidates for a lynch today i.e. Lowell, jar, scout and he's been neutral about all those just to pursue a shitty lynch on Kush.
This is untrue. In 862, I said I didn't want to lynch Lowell yet; 938 has my thoughts on the JarJar wagon. A scout wagon I could maybe get behind, but I still think Kush is worse.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Transcend »

Okay so you did give thoughts on the other lynches. Not a big fan of your conclusions. But seriously how is your biggest fos someone who qh'd when that tell is nai? And how come you say initially you were just doing an investigation on him then with a lack of response you manufacture reasons against him? I don't find any of this genuine dude.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Tommy »

I literally said I thought it was scummy before Kush reappeared. I don't know why you keep saying his hammer wasn't alignment indicative. If he's town, it makes little sense. If he's scum, it makes far more sense.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1027, Transcend wrote:Didn't i tell you to sub out? I'm sure if the player that replaces you wins the game you can have some of the frosting off the victory cake.
Hey Transcend, if we lynch scout and he flips scum does that mean triv is a better player than u?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1035, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1027, Transcend wrote:Didn't i tell you to sub out? I'm sure if the player that replaces you wins the game you can have some of the frosting off the victory cake.
Hey Transcend, if we lynch scout and he flips scum does that mean triv is a better player than u?
No, it means transcend is scum.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Trivium »

Transcend what is it with you and subbing out? Nobody wants to sub out of a game because they're losing, that's called being a sore loser. So don't sub out because we lynch inspector, and don't tell other people to sub out because... what was it... I'm bad at the game?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Trivium »

And I swear to god if you respond with something like- "Well first of all i was gonna sub out because all of u are idiots" Then suck it the hell up.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1029, Transcend wrote:Perhaps he's not happy over all 3 of the lynches (himself, lowell, alpaca) but in a dire situation would vote alpaca. He stated that he wants to go elsewhere hence, the refusal to vote alpaca. That's how i interpreted those posts, it doesn't look like a scum contradiction to me.
This was my initial thought when Zach made his post too.

But it doesn't really jive well w/ scouts whole attitude of "Hang me/Lowell, then after we townflip, hang JJD/Triv"

Like if scout was just stating that he thought alpaca was the scummiest of the 3, I'd say OK. But he specifically was talking about who he'd choose to lynch.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I still don't think Transc is scum regardless, he should just chill

@JJD lets get that SCOUT VOTE going
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1029, Transcend wrote: I know inspector can defend himself, but i tend to get super defensive towards my trs because i like preserving town numbers and dwindling scum numbers.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 205, Transcend wrote:BTW if we're announcing preliminary townreads, I'll announce my first townread on inspector.
In post 215, Transcend wrote:
In post 211, inspectorscout wrote:Fair enough
It does for now, you cant have enough info yet to put down clear reasons, but i will ask you this question again later on, i hate being read as something by just 'i like ur posts'
Your tone is towny. Plus I don't think you're forcing tells, all the tells you've given appear genuine. If you really want me to go into specifics, I can. But overall I don't see anything scummy about you (after your vote on Zach ofc).
In post 375, Transcend wrote:Cheerio! Nice to see content from Tommy and Bacde. Tommy, thanks for clarifying the sock-puppet thing. Tommy's reads look pretty good. As for Bacde, I like his tone thus far and his reads seem to parallel quite a bit with mine. And I'm ecstatic he made a vote on JarJar. I've wanted him lynched all game but there's been so much disagreeance from everyone else and no momentum whatsoever. I have been incredibly displeased with him all game. As of recently, I have very much disliked his push on inspectorscout. It's not a matter of me disagreeing with him, it's a matter of me thinking his push is scummy. My vote on drmyshotty as mentioned before was basically a pressure vote. Got nothing from it, whatever. Didn't really scumread him. Gonna put my vote on a slot I actually do scumread.

VOTE: JarJarDrinks
In post 377, Transcend wrote:And now my read list, Ranger style.

{inspector}
{Trivium, Dunn}
{Zach, Tommy, Bacde}
{Blue Yoshi, Lowell, nnn, shotty}
{Raskolnikov}
{JarJar}
In post 378, Transcend wrote:And now my reads, Transcend style!!!

1. Transcend
2. inspectorscout

3. Dunnstral
4. Trivium

5. Zachstralkita
6. Bacde
7. Tommy

8. Blue Yoshi
9. drmyshottyizsik (sp?)

10. Raskolnikov

11. JarJarDrinks

Lowell and nnn not included since I have no read on them whatsoever.
In post 389, Transcend wrote:I think if people would just sheep me this game would be a lot easier.

In my two Newbie games, I pegged mafia d1 and not one damn person listened to me.

Inspector: Do something useful and put your vote on JarJar sheesh.
In post 743, Transcend wrote:I won't lynch inspector, but I'd love to hear your reasons that you feel are different from mine to voting Tommy.
In post 750, Transcend wrote:
1. Transcend (savior of this game)
2. inspectorscout (defintion of newbtown. i plan to make an iso on why this guy is town because people seem to be doubting me on this one.)
3. Trivium (in a perfect world this slot gets vig killed because i can't be fucked having this idiot in the game, but his tone and actions probably suggest he's town. he's definitely not scum pushing a lynch on me, he's just bad.)

4. Zachstralkita (don't agree with most of the reads he has. I like his tone this game though, and his vote on Tommy is pretty good.)
5. Bacde (Me and him are on the same page this game which is good. As for Bacde himself, I don't think he's scum candy-coating my reads because his tone suggests he's town. His reactions look fairly genuine throughout the course of this game. Plus he's fairly consistent with his reads.

6. Raskolnikov (Moving this slot to null since I feel I misinterpreted some of their posts regarding their stance on Shotty. Their tone overall this game has been towny, and gains towny points for voting Tommy.)
7. nnn_thekushmountains (As you all know, I make nothing of his quickhammer. I have him null right now because I like his tone quite a bit, but I have asked for him to explain his defense on JarJar being town, and he hasn't yet.)

8. AlpacaAlpaca (His posts piss me off quite a bit. They do look a bit manufactured, and his tone feels off.
9. Lowell (null-scum because he really hasn't given us much to work with, but I really do not feel good about his vote on shotty and then townreading me because of the callout of alpaca's posts.)

10. Tommy (I think that he's had a very bad day so far, and his insta-push on nnn screamed scum to me. Also, his reaction to Zach's vote doesn't look genuine either.)
11. JarJarDrinks (He communicates with me in a way that he KNOWS I'm town. I still don't like the associations he's made with people. And has been fairly neutral for the whole game which I don't like except for a really awful vote on inspector over a reads list.)
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Trivium »

EVERY TIME TRANSCEND MENTIONS INSPECTOR THIS WHOLE GAME. I CAN GO ON AND ON
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I keep going back n forth on Trans. Him saying that Tommy is his #1 scumread over me just sounds like:

Lemme pick the guy who I'm more likely to get lynched
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Trivium »

In fact, it's so obvious that I'm not sure scum would do it. But that's WIFOM
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Trivium »

Transcend seems like new scum trying to bluff obvious town on him and his buddies, and if anybody but me sees this they should vote inspector scout because he would be an obvious accomplice.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

what r u trying to say about those posts triv?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Trivium »

I'm trying to say that transcend is saying inspector is town over and over again because inspector is his scum buddy.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Trivium »

And saying I'm dumb either because he really thinks so, or it would be easier to NK me and reveal that I'm town when everyone thinks my reads are dirt.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”