Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 398, Aneninen wrote:
In post 396, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 395, Aneninen wrote:Wellshyt. Either you're dumb or I was misinterpreting something.
chances are im just being dumb, gimme a hint

only thing i can think of is that youve read something ive said as me softclaiming or crumbing or in some way hinting at my role and are reading me based on that? in which case i can assure you i have not done so and in that case you did misinterpret something
Exactly.
I thought you were hinting having a PR.
i mean naturally i do have a pr because everyone has a pr because its an antihero upick game :P

but no, i never hinted at having a particular pr
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:27 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 365, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 291, chilledtea wrote:Yes but you didn't give them as a reason for your null town read.
So you are using a lack of reasoning for a Town read as a knock on Cakez while you outright state it is Pro-Town not to share Town reads at all? Dichotomy of positions that isn’t Town perspective.

I do not think giving away your town reads immediately is a good idea because it is a good way of trying to see who is town-hunting in the game. Also, it might hellp in keeping them safe from nightkills although I am not sure if that always works.

However if someone says they are null town reading someone else who has very few posts and you are yourself struggling to get a read on that person (here kuroi) then it is right to ask if they had a specific reason to null-town read kuroi or was it fabricated.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 400, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i mean naturally i do have a pr because everyone has a pr because its an antihero upick game :P

but no, i never hinted at having a particular pr
I don't auto-assume U–Pick = Role Madness.

At this point I don't think Meeseeks is scum, but for another reason. If he were scum, what would the point have been of this interaction from him with a player who was townreading him?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:34 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 397, Aneninen wrote:Clotilde – Lean scum. And I've put this line here so as to check whether you're reading me.
Cute. That said I'll revisit the whole list when I have a little more time.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:37 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 368, KuroiXHF wrote:
Does Java's double voter claim affect your read on his slot?
Actually, Java's claim means nothing to me. Statistically, he's more likely to be town, but it could also mean that he's scum and that there's one less scum than usual for this game. The only way this would affect me would be if I was trying to lynch him. I'd probably feel out everyone's opinion before doing that. But this is day one and while I want to know about everyone, the only person that means the most to me is the one I want to lynch. That's not JavaJoe.
Wasn't this game advertised as 10 town 3 scum? Pretty sure of it.

So a strange post from kuroi.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 381, Mr Meeseeks wrote:but it is a perfectly valid argument - its inaccurate to call me scummy for being overdefensive when that fits with my town meta. sure, you cant call me town for it either, obviously but with the meta knowledge you should take it with a pinch of salt
It seems like a meta strategy to me where acting out in a scummy way would make you seem townie when you spend your townie games acting this way.
what i meant was like "am i strong scum just because im your strongest you have or are you really pretty certain im scum" if that makes sense
It does. You're moderately scummy. Your beginning game has been screaming scum, but less so now. You're still scummy where I don't want to take my vote off, but I've seen worse.
In post 387, KuroiXHF wrote:Meeseeks, I realize I need to re-read this game, but can you give me a group of two or three that you would most like to lynch?
cakez
shos
magnaofillusion

in that order[/quote]
Okay. I understand Cakez and Shos, but MoI?
In post 404, chilledtea wrote:
In post 368, KuroiXHF wrote:
Does Java's double voter claim affect your read on his slot?
Actually, Java's claim means nothing to me. Statistically, he's more likely to be town, but it could also mean that he's scum and that there's one less scum than usual for this game. The only way this would affect me would be if I was trying to lynch him. I'd probably feel out everyone's opinion before doing that. But this is day one and while I want to know about everyone, the only person that means the most to me is the one I want to lynch. That's not JavaJoe.
Wasn't this game advertised as 10 town 3 scum? Pretty sure of it.

So a strange post from kuroi.
I don't think it's a weird post, but I didn't see anywhere here that says that there are three scum. Where did you read that?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:15 am

@Kuroi -
In post 2, Antihero wrote:
THE SETUP

• There are
    two factions
    in this game.
    THE UNIVERSE (town: 10 players)
    and
    ENTROPY (mafia: 3 players)
  • ENTROPY
    members may perform the factional kill and an active ability on the same night.
  • All Private Topics will be open during every phase of the game.
THE UNIVERSE Win Condition:
you win when only players aligned with
THE UNIVERSE
remain
ENTROPY Win Condition:
ENTROPY
remain or nothing can prevent the same.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 406, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Kuroi -
In post 2, Antihero wrote:
THE SETUP

• There are
    two factions
    in this game.
    THE UNIVERSE (town: 10 players)
    and
    ENTROPY (mafia: 3 players)
  • ENTROPY
    members may perform the factional kill and an active ability on the same night.
  • All Private Topics will be open during every phase of the game.
THE UNIVERSE Win Condition:
THE UNIVERSE
remain
ENTROPY Win Condition:
ENTROPY
remain or nothing can prevent the same.
...Well I look like an idiot now. I was looking at the two posts before that.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:24 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 391, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Personally I'm keeping my vote on Chilledtea.

He's fairly active on site yet isn't posting here. Probably scum hoping to ride out the day with no additional scum-reads forming on him due to a lack of posting.
Actually, I am V/LA at the moment and it is probably going to get extended. It is mostly because I am very busy and get limited time to play.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by chilledtea »

Magna you say that meta is not a good method of scum hunting yourself and yet you are scum reading me for Open 631. Why?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:32 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 398, Aneninen wrote:
In post 396, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 395, Aneninen wrote:Wellshyt. Either you're dumb or I was misinterpreting something.
chances are im just being dumb, gimme a hint

only thing i can think of is that youve read something ive said as me softclaiming or crumbing or in some way hinting at my role and are reading me based on that? in which case i can assure you i have not done so and in that case you did misinterpret something
Exactly.
I thought you were hinting having a PR.
If possible, I would like the post where you thought meseeks was hinting at a role.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:38 am

Post by chilledtea »

Even in the mini theme queue where you sign up for the game, it was advertised as being singleball with 10 town and 3 scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 411, chilledtea wrote:Even in the mini theme queue where you sign up for the game, it was advertised as being singleball with 10 town and 3 scum.
I didn't even look at the set up in the advertisement. I saw you pick then I saw science. I'm in the middle of watching House and I love TBBT.

I just went for it.

And if I could do it all over again, I would.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Cabd »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: shos

Kuroi slid up to the town list as well.

@Activity comment from cakez: I believe I've stated this a bunch before in other games/threads; but my no-mafia-play rest gave me a really specific view and opinion on games that get to a billion pages quickly. I'm very pleased this isn't one of those so far; and I am not the "let's be #1 in the activity charts" poster I was before. Time isn't there these days. Sometimes I actively watch a day or two. I've seen too many minis and larges killed by complete and utter shitposting; which leads to apathy; which leads to a dead game where nobody wants to be playing but feels obligated to be there and keep shitposting. Greatest example of this was tales of you.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

I get that 385 was irony; but at the same time I don't see shos actively pushing his canidate that he felt the need to re-affirm his vote for.
SheldonCooper
SheldonCooper
Townie
SheldonCooper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by SheldonCooper »

I would like to go ahead and note that a billion people, hyperbolically speaking, have claimed scumreads on Shos and yet there's no momentum there.
I further would like to agree with Adenine here that the Meeseeks wagon reeks of nefarious scum motivation. I am very sure that he (Adenine) is town. I am leaning town on Meeseeks as well.

The major wagons of this game are most likely town, in my not so humble and multiple degree possessing point of view. My higher mind requires a Shos lynch or a Java lynch. I could also choose to lynch MoI but I could see him as an obstructionist 'townbeard', whereas Shos and Java I'm quite comfortable scumreading.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Why do I think Kuroi's was fake?
In post 410, chilledtea wrote:If possible, I would like the post where you thought meseeks was hinting at a role.
In post 165, Mr Meeseeks wrote:seriously though im not scum, please stop wasting your time on me and it would be better for everyone involved
I read it like "shyt, I'm town-PR so don't make me claim on Day1 pleeeeease!"
In post 413, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: shos
Kuroi slid up to the town list as well.
Why the vote and why the townread?

Also, Sheldon has alt-slipped. Good.
In post 415, SheldonCooper wrote:The major wagons of this game are most likely town, in my not so humble and multiple degree possessing point of view. My higher mind requires a Shos lynch or a Java lynch. I could also choose to lynch MoI but I could see him as an obstructionist 'townbeard', whereas Shos and Java I'm quite comfortable scumreading.
Why those?
What's your read on Kuroi?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 415, SheldonCooper wrote:I would like to go ahead and note that a billion people, hyperbolically speaking, have claimed scumreads on Shos and yet there's no momentum there.
I further would like to agree with Adenine here that the Meeseeks wagon reeks of nefarious scum motivation. I am very sure that he (Adenine) is town. I am leaning town on Meeseeks as well.

The major wagons of this game are most likely town, in my not so humble and multiple degree possessing point of view. My higher mind requires a Shos lynch or a Java lynch. I could also choose to lynch MoI but I could see him as an obstructionist 'townbeard', whereas Shos and Java I'm quite comfortable scumreading.
0_0

I think I might have played with you before....have I?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Anen and meseeks are both town reads of mine. Meseeks changed in my reads some time back but anen changed recently. I feel confident that he is town.

This is good.

If someone were to explain why shos is scum, cause I am not seeing much although there isn't much he has done that is townie either.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Cabd »

@aneneneneineineineineienieneineinenennnien; I don't think the setup spec was fake.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:15 am

Post by shos »

Caught up to p16 I got loads to say lol
I am not voting?!

VOTE: meseeks
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:18 am

Post by shos »

In short, what MoI says is mainly correct re: anen. Despite the fact that he ALWAYS plays that way, which is equally bad as either alignments, some of those posts reaaaallly do look bad.

I still think a meseeks lynch is a good one, and if that flips town, then an anen lynch would be very much to my liking.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 378, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 377, SirCakez wrote:No, that's just for Cabd. The rest are scumreads from posts.
Ok. Can you give me a high level Fire scum read then? I don't need posts or quotes just a couple of lines.

Thanks!
After I finish catch up
In post 381, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 316, SirCakez wrote:Yes you're nullscum. There's only 13 pages, I don't have any uber super xD strong scumreads
there is a place between "uber super xd strong scumreads" and "nullscum". i was expressing distaste that, despite all that youve said about me being scum (and believe me its a lot), im still only nullscum. that seems like a cognitive dissonance and it is part of the large reason while im scumreading you; it looks like youre trying to emphasise that im scum without showing yourself scumreading me much so you can have an excuse not to vote me for whatever reason
You're a full scumread now so looks like your problem isn't an issue anymore!
you complained that he started a counter wagon without disagreeing with the other, saying that its scummy. you then said "ive supported counterwagons without disagreeing with the other before". you literally said you regularly did something you find scummy about him. more votes on this guy please???
:?: :?: :?:
great, im not talking about in general achieving nothing, stop misrepresenting what ive said. in fact i didnt even say achieve nothing i said achieve very little so youre literally lying about what i said. but regardless, the point is you asked that question which was ultimately pointelss as it achieved nothing. youve misrepresented my intentions in this reply as well as literally misquoting me
It wasn't pointless, it helped my reads. gtfo.
In post 392, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
sircakez why was i only nullscum?
Because there was very little game content to go off of. Even now the game is fairly small.
In post 393, Aneninen wrote:
In post 325, SirCakez wrote:Kuroi shall not be lynched today
/me slaps
But why?
Because he's town.
In post 328, SirCakez wrote:
@Anti can you prod Cabd?
This is strange.
SirCakez wanted to get Cabd prodded.
A short later I was deep in the prod zone too. He posted at that time. And there was no such thing from him about me.
Because you're contributing and Cabd isn't.
In post 354, SirCakez wrote:Meeseeks, Fire, and Java I think (haven't mentioned Java before, but I hate how much he's lurking). My reads here are muddled.
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
That Java read was very off!
I don't think is lurking more than certain other players!
What if you just want to get rid of him because of his PR?!
Other players are contributing more then him.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

Where is the Sheldon altslip qq

My scumread on Fire comes from his lack of engagement and his content very early game. In my case on Fire earlier I discussed what I didn't like about his early game content. As he's been basically prodging since then, nothing has really changed about my scumread there. He's not trying to find scum at all.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:37 am

In post 392, Mr Meeseeks wrote:a theory with a massive hole in it, given that like 80% of my posts have been huge walls with scumhunting
Well given that the time it took you to start posting said walls I don’t think necessarily that is a huge a hole as you are presenting.
In post 392, Mr Meeseeks wrote:but even when confronted he hasnt given a single reason why im "town". also, why are you defending him and speaking for him? and youve definitely changed your initial, point, originally it was "what is the difference", but when i point a difference you instead scramble to cover that he just hadnt stated any reasons for townreading me. oh, and that dig for "insults" is just silly, i said that your analysis is silly and incomptent, not you. anyway, to humour you, if he found anything townie about me, why didnt he bring it up when i expressed distaste at his "nullscum" read and not voting which he justified by "well i just dont have a strong read thats all" and "i forgot to vote". surely that is the time any town player who did have a nullscum read due to townie influences to, you know, bring them up? but hey, ill go with it because i know youll keep hammering away at this, and by the way if the reasons are shitty i wont accept it, im saying this in advance preparing for all likelihood that if he does come up with reasons and their shitty and i say their shitty youll just accuse me of not wanting to hear them from the start, because seriously ive asked him why im nullscum before and hes never give any similar reasoning so if he comes up with any reasoning now i bet you it was come up with on the spot
Firstly the correct and original point I made was that I found it suspect you took phrases that are at best nebulous (nullscum and nulltown have no dictionary definition – they clearly mean different things to different people) and were trying to claim Cakez’s use of them is scummy for reasons that don’t hold up to scrutiny in my eyes. As to whether Town players would post every Town thing they see – why do you expect that from everyone when you clearly ascribe to the theory that players play differently and can’t be held to “generic scum tells”? It is the basis of your argument on not suspecting your for over-reacting to pressure. I personally rarely post things I see that I think are Town unless the situation specifically warrants it.

The prediction about how things are going to go doesn’t do you any favors in my eyes – you ‘ve already drawn hard conclusions about events that have yet to pass which isn’t something I’d expect Town to do.
In post 392, Mr Meeseeks wrote:before, i was getting so-so on magna being scum. im now relatively confident in it, even if it is the weakest of my scum read.
Isn’t this the point where you should be voting me? I mean you hammered Cakez for not voting you and here you are saying you are relatively confident I am scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”