New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Egg »

Nah. I remember 2 of his 315 posts looking town. The early reads list and the one where he said lynch him before Titus. I don't know how many I've pointed out as scummy, but it's more than 2.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by zakk »

Ok nvm I skimmed you again

Alright soooo I don't get your town read on Titus

do ircher and Nos work as scum together? Why or why not?

What do you think of my/magnas comments on cy, Re: his "nice try" at magna?

I don't get your town read on shotty either

Pedit: HAHAHAHA
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by zakk »

are YOU town?
permanently retired

see here for more info
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Egg I need you to explain why him saying to shoot him first looks town, and couldn't be him trying to ensure that Titus gets to use her odd-night power again. I'm willing to be wrong here, but nobody has actually made a point as to -why- they think it is wrong.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by zakk »

Also Titus specifically used the odd-night modifier as a counter claim so YES that's a counter claim
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by zakk »

Bored. Awake

Bored

Let's lynch cy or Titus
permanently retired

see here for more info
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:07 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

VOTE: titus
#freeShotty
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Egg »

Zakk, you're still skimming if you didn't see why I'm leaning town on Titus. I don't think she'd fakeclaim odd night to get Kop lynched. The lynch was already happening and a commuter isn't that strong. I've acknowledged she could be an odd night scum role though. Still, coming out with that info as scum is ballsy, especially with three kills a night and before Lowell's claim showed he was out of bullets.

Can Ircher and Nos be scum together? Sure. I don't see any reason that doesn't work.

I think you guys are stretching on the "nice try" thing. People say that all the time and I haven't fact checked but I don't think it's always scum. It's someone who thinks a bad arguement was made against them.

Drmy is town for his Day 1 play mostly. I agreed with a lot of what he said, specifically about Ircher, and it sounded like town who was sure of his read(s).

And finally, yes I'm town.

Shaziro, it doesn't show a survivalist mentality which scum tend to have. If Titus is scum, that goes out the window though and no longer looks town. If she's a scum power role, it actually looks really scummy for reasons you just outlined.

Zakk, the fact that Titus called it a counter claim doesn't make her right. That's only possible if you're trying to argue that Kop and Lowell are both scum. I don't think normal games allow for wrong flips and Lowell is very likely to be town so no it's not a counter claim.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Egg »

I guess technically if you're saying she can't be odd night because it can't exist with two shot, you could call it a counter claim. It would just be a bad arguement.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 3430, zakk wrote:Bored. Awake

Bored

Let's lynch cy or Titus
Fine, lynch Cy.
VOTE: Cythefly
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm here, just checking in. Not overwhelmed with the cy vs titus thing, honestly. though I'm due for a reread on cy. I've had him as town since nearly the beginning based on some newbtown read, but I've been burned on that before.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

Zakk, regardless of your alignment, your level of stupidity makes me want to strangle you. But I work best when not in a pissed off rage. I don't care if you vote me but can you please try to put intelligence in the thread so I can focus? K. Thx.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:55 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3423, Egg wrote:
Not loving Cy's "let me just post town reads instead of scum reads". Reeks of not wanting to step on toes. Cy as SK is actually making a lot of sense. I eased up on him earlier mostly because I'm scumreading Ircher and doubt they're scum together and because that early Cy wagon was mostly my scum reads. But SK I can see.
It's less that I don't want to step on peoples toes and more that I can't back up scum reads. I can tell you now that by far Projectmatt and Titus are my two strongest scum reads, but both of those go off of gut feelings so...
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 3437, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 3423, Egg wrote:
Not loving Cy's "let me just post town reads instead of scum reads". Reeks of not wanting to step on toes. Cy as SK is actually making a lot of sense. I eased up on him earlier mostly because I'm scumreading Ircher and doubt they're scum together and because that early Cy wagon was mostly my scum reads. But SK I can see.
It's less that I don't want to step on peoples toes and more that I can't back up scum reads. I can tell you now that by far Projectmatt and Titus are my two strongest scum reads, but both of those go off of gut feelings so...
At this point, you should at least have a few reads more than just gut -- particularly your top scumreads.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:58 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3434, Ircher wrote:

Bored

Let's lynch cy or Titus
Fine, lynch Cy.
With what I just said, I do want to point out I was one of the first people, if not the first person who wanted to make Titus a lynch. If she flips scum, I want there to be a wagon on Ircher bc there's already a strong wagon on Titus and a very small one on me. It makes more since if you are given two options to choose from to join a wagon on to join the one that
actually is a wagon lmao
. I mean, that's just my opinion, but still

Oh hey look lol, I'm scumreading ^^
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 3439, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 3434, Ircher wrote:

Bored

Let's lynch cy or Titus
Fine, lynch Cy.
With what I just said, I do want to point out I was one of the first people, if not the first person who wanted to make Titus a lynch. If she flips scum, I want there to be a wagon on Ircher bc there's already a strong wagon on Titus and a very small one on me. It makes more sense if you are given two options to choose from to join a wagon on to join the one that
actually is a wagon lmao
. I mean, that's just my opinion, but still

Oh hey look lol, I'm scumreading ^^
Oh hey look, that post is a piece of garbage!

No, it does not. You do not wagon just to wagon. You do not join the bigger wagon just because, especially if you townread that person. My vote stays as you obviously do not know how things work.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Ircher »

The Cy ISO is barely over 30 posts.....

I shall make my case....
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

Why are you so far up my ass Ircher?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 3436, Titus wrote:Zakk, regardless of your alignment, your level of stupidity makes me want to strangle you. But I work best when not in a pissed off rage. I don't care if you vote me but can you please try to put intelligence in the thread so I can focus? K. Thx.
Sigging this after the game :lol:
permanently retired

see here for more info
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: NY 195 - Day 3 JUNE 25 - Cy ISO
1. - Votes me with the following reason: "I have read nothing and everything at the same time. Ircher seems most scum atm so I'll go with him for now" -
First of all, that first part makes zero sense. Second of all, we (the thread) were just talking about how the Ircher wagon was bound to attract lazy, opportunistic votes from scum, and look at who fell for it: Cy. Unlike some of the other votes, the reasoning here is "Ircher is the biggest wagon and therefore scum." I don't care about stupid join dates; that's a lousy reason for a vote and even for newbies, that seems more like a stretch that scum make than town. Not to mention, the vote feels very forced. -
Very Scummy (-4)

2. - PR Soft-Claim ("I'll be of more use later") and literally states he's gonna do nothing and simply watch where votes go. Not to mention the AtE. -
First of all, the soft-claim is #1) Super unnecessary and #2) Probably fake. Furthermore, you basicalky just said "Let me lurk, and I'll vote whichever wagon has the most votes." You don't want to make your own reads, and you aren't even sheeping other people's reads. You're just joining the biggest wagon, the one you think is most likely to carry through at this time. This is scum motivation; town would make some kind of attempt to scumhunt rather than literally make up bogus reasons to be lazy on purpose. -
Very Scummy (-4)

3. - Again, waiting for someone more scummy to vote (since he's now the top wagon). His pedit actually states internet issues..... -
First of all, if you truly are town with connection issues, would it not make more sense to state so immediately rather than cast a lazy vote and try to justify uselessness? Scum on the other hand would use it as the perfect excuse to do nothing which is exactly what you are doing. Second of all, I dislike your wording here; rather than helping out, etc., you're just waiting on someone else to be the focus attn and then you MIGHT (Translation: Not) actually do something useful (Translation: Actually scumhunt rather than join the biggest wagon.) -
Very Scummy (-4)

4. - States he thinks I'm scum and that the wagon is bad cuz it's on a lazy persion rather than who he "thinks" may be scum -
I haven't seen you provide a single reason or quote a specific reason from someone else that makes you think I'm scum. You know what that tells me? You're scum without an actually read on me who is just looking for the easiest target. Secomd of all, you imply that lazy people are not scum. Sure, Lazy != Scum, but laziness in general is NAI. And, if you are lazy, expect a wagon to form, as scum have more incentive than town to be lazy and/or lurk. -
Scum (-3)

5. - States I'm still scum, but Copper moreso. -
1) That's still a lazy post 2) While I'm still the top wagon, I see your sudden shift. As the counterwagon, you don't want to have to defend yourself when I flip town, so you try to distance yourself from your scumread. Copper was a good target, cuz people were beginning to shift their attn to him. -
Scum (-3)

6. - Titus vote -
The reasoning here was also lazy and sucked. Not to mention, you never got to ISOing Titus; you only voted because Titus was a smaller wagon but had a lot people suspecting her. I bet someone is scumchat told you to switch targets (From voting the biggest wagon to voting a quieter wagon). -
Scummy (-2)

7. - Switches vote to Brawl -
Ofc, cuz Brawl was 1) Town 2) Looked very lynchable and 3) Was the biggest wagon, so ofc you swotch there, esp. after being told a Titus lynch is bad. -
Scum (-3)

8. - "More or less, but I don't mind getting on a wagon for him." a
Classic wagon distancing. "Oh yes, I do think xyz is scum but I don't want to be on the wagon cuz then attn is on me. If this was genuine unsureness in the wagon, it would be more evident. -
Very Scummy (-4)

9. - Finally taking the game seriously (Not) and quotes NKA as reason (Titus is leader and wasn't killed; therefore scum) -
Lousy reasoning first of all, but I guess newbie in some way. Nonetheless, that's not a good reason by itself to be trying to lynch a player not to mention you ought to have more detailed reasons by now than that. -
Scummy (-2)

10. - Literally asks "What do you want specifically" when asked for more -
You got to be trolling at this point. It's quite obvious more content and well-developed reads are wanted. And regardless, your question is 1) A prod dodge and 2) Serves absolutely no purpose. Actually try to be useful for once pls. -
Very Scummy (-4)

11. I already explained why 3437 and 3439 are bad.

Please lynch this useless, prob. lazy scum, slot.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nahdia »

itt, Ircher publishes his proudest work; The Confirmation Bias Manifesto
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by zakk »

But he's right tho
permanently retired

see here for more info
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Titus »

This is like the 3 or 4th time someone says [player] or [Titus] and Ircher immediately votes the other person.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Which honestly just reaffirms to me the idea that you are partners and he wants to defend you but you want him to distance. Don't want to go down with the ship mentality, that.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

bump
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”