TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:17 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Wait, seriously, you have a meta tell on him that he is a dick when town? That is bullshit. I hate meta, so much, it is never reliable.

Also that is a shit excuse mate, it's play by post mafia lol, we log on and log off all the time, and I do so repeatedly. Nero, you are saying an awful lot of things that don't add up when I look at them from the perspective you have given to the world that you have, this makes me think you are scum.

You want to prove me wrong? Come lynch FA, or maybe Dunn or Suzune with me.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1842, TiphaineDeath wrote:You've been acting so fuckin' weird lately man. 1176 is off
In post 1176, SirCakez wrote:ok town pool is (Beeboy, ranger, titus, dunnstral, nero, TD, Heat, Fire Assassin, Antihero)
Null pool is (PV, Almost, Varsoon, TWIE)
Scum pool is (Kappy, Nosferatu, Suzune, Dwlee, Prophlayxis)

Updated reads!
How does a Cakez post make me weird?

In post 1151, Nero Cain wrote:heat+beeboy is a possible scum team. I don't think its out of the realm of impossibility she claims to save her buddy. But at the same time I feel like Beeboy is still p scummy.
In post 904, beeboy wrote:You can't have an incriminating Cop, Tracker or Watcher result on me unless I was framed.

If you are calling some sort of bullshit guilty on me you better say how.
feels a bit of an overreaction.
In post 958, beeboy wrote:What makes you say that?

Town!Beeboy has self hammered before.
Town!Beeboy has self voted when not enough people where willing to vote him.
Scum!Beeboy has never done that so you are just making stuff up.
and this feels like a "oh I self voted so you should town read me for it."

_ this whole thing about possible redirection and jazz just feels...idk. irrelevant.
What is bad about this post? And why is SC not a scumread when he himself agrees that Beeboys reactions were bad...though he's calling Beeboy town for it.

and 1152
meh. If he does flip scum fine, I could see soeone wanting to push me but I mean....not wanting to push a claimed pr is super common.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1850, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nero, you are saying an awful lot of things that don't add up when I look at them from the perspective you have given to the world that you have, this makes me think you are scum.
and yet you aren't engaging me on these things that make me weird.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like the posts you are calling me out on were made over 600 posts ago....why did you wait so long?

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Eugh, I cannot type 1776 is the one I meant X_X.

As far as 1151/1152 1151 is saying things about beeboy I completely disagree with. It aint an over reaction, someone claiming a guilty on you is a rage inducing thing. And he is self-metaing and raging. I am reserving judgement but I definitely feel beeboy is more likely town than not, and lynching him any time soon is a bad plan.

P:edit Because when I start to get uneasy feelings on one of my townreads that I have been mostly meshing with I would rather not rock the boat if we are still working together so I don't cause conflict adn destabilize town with my paranoia. It has just all started to add up to too much for me to ignore anymore, so I started poking around the edges of it.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:32 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

And 1776 references proph, who you have had as town all game, as "talk about later." 1152 gave me wierd pings on a you/proph relationship. I have it written in my notes as "possible scumteam, but unlikely."

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but like...I'm not lynching Beeboy and the whole "I don't agree with wut u sez sew u iz scum!" is like Titus levels of bad.

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1848, Titus wrote:
In post 1846, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1832, Titus wrote:
In post 936, Titus wrote:UNVOTE: beeboy

Breaking meme for this.

TD should confirm or deny if the results are accurate.
If the are, anti should give details.

We do this right.
That should answer your question TWIE.
and you're still not doing it because?
Intense concentration required to post with cold andi cannot fry Nero/fa/dunn if no one reads my posts...
so the reason you stopped overnight as opposed to yesterday when literally everyone was asking you to is mere coincidence?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mainly its just gut as was Kappy but you're right, I forgot about that so lemme do what I wanted to do.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1827, TheWayItEnds wrote:what if everyone started voting for cakez again.

i liked when that was happening.
why, because it's not on your scum buddies?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:37 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

yep. thats why.

because i have literally no subtlety.

and i like to just announce my plans.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:40 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Bud, insulting me is not going to help your case. You aint scum for not agreeing with me. You end up looking like scum for not agreeing with the rational conclusions the perspective you have shown yourself to have would logically hold. And because perfection in understanding another's perspective is impossible I allow for some level of my own imperfection and paranoia to let me have doubts of my weirdness/reads on you who starts as a high level town read. But with enough discrepancy I end up having to poke at it, to either confirm or deny. You get me?

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1857, TheWayItEnds wrote:

Breaking meme for this.

We do this right.
Intense concentration required to post with cold andi cannot fry Nero/fa/dunn if no one reads my posts...
so the reason you stopped overnight as opposed to yesterday when literally everyone was asking you to is mere coincidence?
If you call my two townreads going to war with each other over night results pure coincidence, then yes. After all, yesterday I kept going in the face of vig threats. If I was stopping to survive, I would have stopped then.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing in Phrops ISO makes me go "ZOMG this is scum" He kinda buddies up to DW a bit but beyond that? What exactly has PHROP said that makes you so wary of him?

I know there was alot of talk about him being lurking scum but the guy was on v/la and vacation . I'm not super happy that he's now off V/LA and hasn't caught up but he's not even the worst lurker here! (PV is)

So explain t me why I should scum read him?

TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:47 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 723, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 670, Prophylaxis wrote:Waiting for Brian Hollywood to catch up. I feel pretty good about the people on his wagon, to be fair.

dwlee and Nero Cain feels vaguely town on town to me.
this post is actually real bad.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:48 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1862, Titus wrote:
In post 1857, TheWayItEnds wrote:

Breaking meme for this.

We do this right.
If you call my two townreads going to war with each other over night results pure coincidence, then yes. After all, yesterday I kept going in the face of vig threats. If I was stopping to survive, I would have stopped then.
would you have?

or would you have thought that would have looked incredibly survivalistic?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:49 am

Post by beeboy »

I feel like once we lynch one scum all the associations will fall into place based on how everyone is playing.

ALSO WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING RANGER
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:49 am

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Ranger
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1861, TiphaineDeath wrote:Bud, insulting me is not going to help your case.
I was insulting Titus not you, get it right!
You aint scum for not agreeing with me. You end up looking like scum for not agreeing with the rational conclusions the perspective you have shown yourself to have would logically hold.
ummm what?

p:edit eh. Prop knowing me and DW are town so calling it TvT is a possibility I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:PV

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I'm not even saying you should scum read him mate, he's pretty null to me right now honestly. I'm saying that the things you have said about him don't really add up very well when put together. They aren't consistent, or consistently changing logically, or whatever. Feels like he is someone you are intentionally setting it up so you can later say you were on either side of him if/when he flips scum or be in a position to either defend him or not defend him depending on what you decide is the best play. Not distancing exactly, just, calculated, and it pings.

Also TWIE, you may have one town point for post#1864.

P:edit bad beeboy, no, that is not happening today, put your vote somewhere useful, like fighting these shit wagons that are springing up everywhere.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1865, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1862, Titus wrote:
would you have?

or would you have thought that would have looked incredibly survivalistic?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:54 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

0 of these fucking wagons are good, how can you people who are on them not see that?????

GRAAAAAH!

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:55 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

01 Almost50
02 SirCakez

03 beeboy
04 Ranger
05 Nero Cain
06 Fire Assassin*

07 Nosferatu*
08 Suzune

09 TiphaineDeath
10 Dwlee99*
13 TheWayItEnds*

14 zakk
15 PeregrineV
16 Antihero
17 Prophylaxis
18 Heat
19 Dunnstral

20 Varsoon
21 Titus

That is a full list of 21 people, a lynch on any of the bolded would be a fine wagon, but you are all derping around PV and Titus and Ranger FFS, what even????

Credo-Supra-Veritate
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

Most of those suggestions suck
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”