Micro 624: Grey Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 147, Rosske wrote:She's hiding more then I am
Not really

You kinda dug you're own grave anyways
Rosske
Rosske
Goon
Rosske
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Rosske »

In post 150, thenewearth wrote:
In post 147, Rosske wrote:She's hiding more then I am
Not really

You kinda dug you're own grave anyways
Give me one clean reason for your vote on me and I'll drop this entirely. Most likely you'll give another empty one-liner that does nothing to assist the town but go ahead and prove me wrong. You've yet to make one post with substance this whole game. Fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff. One liner. More fluff.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

rb might be scum
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Javajoe24
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Javajoe24 »

In post 152, GuiltyLion wrote:rb might be scum
whats the case on rb?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Looks like he thinks because rb is supporting another wagon than the one on rosske, the one on karnos.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by rb »

Karnos + GuiltyLion scumteam OP.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by rb »

I actually think Rosske is more likely Town than Scum at this point because he's trying to solve the game and push players into effective play as opposed to defending himself despite being put at L-1 so early.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 156, rb wrote:I actually think Rosske is more likely Town than Scum at this point because he's trying to solve the game and push players into effective play
[citation needed]
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also while I appreciate RachMarie explaining my thought process for me (please don't do that again), I especially didn't like the timing of rb's wagon hop. It's like he was waiting for Rosske to post something perfunctory, such that it would give him a reason to move.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by rb »

In post 158, GuiltyLion wrote:also while I appreciate RachMarie explaining my thought process for me (please don't do that again), I especially didn't like the timing of rb's wagon hop. It's like he was waiting for Rosske to post something perfunctory, such that it would give him a reason to move.
Do you see scum motivation in posts and of Rosske?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

No, but I don't see town motivation either. He's tunneling on TNE and he says he doesn't want to cause "interference" as a reason not to play the game.

Can you explain why you said he is trying to solve the game? Quote your evidence.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by rb »

I like how I just tell you 3 posts and you're like, "quote your evidence."

[quote=Rosske]Give me one clean reason for your vote on me and I'll drop this entirely. Most likely you'll give another empty one-liner that does nothing to assist the town but go ahead and prove me wrong. You've yet to make one post with substance this whole game. Fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff. One liner. More fluff.[/quote]

Now read TNE's ISO and you'll see Rosske's correct in his analysis.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by rb »

In post 161, rb wrote:I like how I just tell you 3 posts and you're like, "quote your evidence."
Rosske wrote:Give me one clean reason for your vote on me and I'll drop this entirely. Most likely you'll give another empty one-liner that does nothing to assist the town but go ahead and prove me wrong. You've yet to make one post with substance this whole game. Fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff. One liner. More fluff.
Fixed.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Pick Your Poison Open 397
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=21865

Rasp derp hammered on BK on D1
The town vig (2 shot) who was rather a meh player, shot him in the night for some strange reason.
I was scum with a hydra who was NUTS, and got me lynched D2 but we still won the game because of glow who totally rocked.

Newbie 1221
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21452

Jackal just hammered out of the blue did not give intent, he was later replaced by Pere, and was our JK and even he admitted later he did not do his best. Just to be clear TOWN JK. Larry David the lynchee was also town.

In fact, I was pushing one of the scum reads and kept pushing til he got lynched NuRC. I was town in that game.

Newbie 1222
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21405

Deadline derp lynch before I even got in the game as a replacement, Troll (Zorblag) spent a fair bit of time with me in the dead thread after I died. I replaced in as the cop and had a inno, they would have been better off mislynching Elmo than Troll since everyone was scum reading Elmo but she could not get lynched, she was very apathetic because of stuffs unrelated to the game. Even she was upset they did not lynch her. I caught Ghost world in a fake claim and they still did a NL and ended up almost not lynching both scum in the end.

TBM's van game (Newbie 1236)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=21878

Uberninja was derphammered without a claim. CES was town and the doc and he was the one who derp hammered. Town still won the game mostly to some really bizarre play by CES and Gen who was the JK.
I mostly felt way out of my league with the players though I did help nail both Thor and Isa.

Space Mafia Mini 1355
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4165490

Inte derp hammered thinking he was putting dude at L1 Bit was town, so was Inte. This was a crazy game I was neighborized with roflcopter in the engineering room, and in the game people thought I was the computer, but I wasn't, I thought it was a game mechanic but turned out to be another player.

This is a lot of work going through these games looking for derp hammers, but there are just a few, I know there are more, I hope that answers your question karnos. And everyone elses as well.

thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by thenewearth »

@Mod: V/LA indefinite amount of time

Just got my tooth extracted and my head hurts like a bitch

Noted. You might have to be replaced if the V/LA lasts too long, but I hope that doesn't happen (partly for the sake of the game, but mostly because I also hope you'll get better soon). — callforjudgement
Last edited by callforjudgement on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by RachMarie »

aww TNE hugs ♥ and healing, my friend.

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by rb »

In post 164, thenewearth wrote:
@Mod: V/LA indefinite amount of time

Just got my tooth extracted and my head hurts like a bitch
Sux. Get better!
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 146, Rosske wrote:It's best for me to be quiet if I'm at L-1 this early in the game. I'm watching the people on my wagon and I don't want to make too much noise cause interference. I think it's pretty obvious here that the wagon on me isn't because I'm scum, there's other things going on, and I'm chilling to see how it develops. I guarantee you that all four people on my wagon DO NOT have a conductive reason for voting and that's where things'll get interesting.
i'm actually genuinely curious what you think about those on your wagon. if you are town, who is the most suspicious proponent of your wagon?
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Hoopla »

as for my opinion on the L-1 wagon. in game's like this with a high concentration of scum, it is typically rarer to the see the first L-1 wagon of the game to actually land on scum, because unless scum is actively (and by actively, i mean legitimately going out of their way) to bus early, it's simply far easier for votes to clump on townies as opposed to scum who have internal resistance to drop a L-3, L-2 or L-1 vote on a buddy at the start of D1. scum on townies, however, have no internal resistance to place these votes early, so naturally townies will end up on L-1 far more often than random.

this tell is less valuable the more information the game has, as wagons can be built on the basis of analysis or a good case, but at the moment, there is little to go on and any vote can be justified easily, so this pattern will be valid. it seems very likely to me that rosske is town, and i think his L-1 reactions have been null to town.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by karnos »

@Rach thanks, I'll look when I have time.
Franky
Franky
Goon
Franky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Franky »

In post 106, GuiltyLion wrote:Yes, I meant it as "I'll allow him to be town in my eyes for now", but I didn't consider that it was ambiguous so that's not a bad point.

I'd bet on it because the idea that scum!karnos would use an L-1 vote as a hope for a town derphammer just feels shallow to me. It's the kind of surface level push that's easy to fake. IMO there's nothing alignment indicative in putting someone at L-1 early, if anything I'd say it's slightly townie as it forces people to start getting their teeth in the game.
I like this reaction slightly.
In post 108, rb wrote:The point is that derphammer is NAI. Time to move on.
What's NAI? can't find it in the common abbreviation page.
In post 126, thenewearth wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and say rach is town

Probably

Could be wrong

But town
This is very likely IMO.
In post 138, karnos wrote:you can't just cripple your play and never put anyone at L-1 just because something bad might happen.
Why are you misreping the argument against you?

Rosske does make a good point about TNE like rb said, but I'm reserving judgement for now as this is the second time I see this playstyle from TNE (ongoing game, can't give details).

@Hoopla: Did you miss my question?
Javajoe24
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Javajoe24 »

NAI = Not Alignment Indicative
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 161, rb wrote:I like how I just tell you 3 posts and you're like, "quote your evidence."
Rosske wrote:Give me one clean reason for your vote on me and I'll drop this entirely. Most likely you'll give another empty one-liner that does nothing to assist the town but go ahead and prove me wrong. You've yet to make one post with substance this whole game. Fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff. One liner. More fluff.

This doesn't answer my question. The Rosske post you quoted doesn't look to me like evidence that he's
solving the game
. He's pushing on one person who is on his wagon, he's offered no comment on anything that's happened or anyone else.

He also says he'll drop his push if TNE gives a clean reason for her vote. Why? If TNE is scum and gives a reason, does that make her no longer scum? If TNE is town, why push her on her vote at all?

Also I disagree about TNE, TNE made a post with substance when she said karnos could have been a Rosske partner and also when she said RachMarie was probably town. Those two posts advanced the game more than anything Rosske has done.

Town: {RachMarie, Franky, TNE, karnos, javajoe, GuiltyLion}
Scum: {Rosske, rb, Hoopla}
Franky
Franky
Goon
Franky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Franky »

@GL: are you saying you have a clear read on everyone this early?!
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Bumping the votecount to the next page.
Last edited by callforjudgement on Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”