(3): Shinobi , AlpacaAlpaca , Gameplay506
AlpacaAlpaca
(3): GoodMorning , Dunnstral , Realeo

Not Voting
(1): Bins
With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

AlpacaAlpaca is on V/LA
The day will end on July 30th, 2016 at 10PM EST
(expired on 2016-07-30 22:00:00) (10PM EST July 30/16)

Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 966, Majiffy wrote:
Spoiler: Shinobi Case
Early on sheeps a policy/lurker read for an easy vote sit. Prods numerous players and while getting little-to-nothing in return, fails to follow up with a vote.

And while we're at it, despite all his questioning and prodding, here we are at his second vote and he has yet to do anything more than passing commentary on other players' reads. He doesn't have legitimate reads of his own.

What's his reason for voting? Looks like policy, again. Surprising!

This post is funny, because at 281 posts in the game he has yet to really out any reads at all. The closest thing you can call a scumread is his policy vote on me that he explains in his own words as distrust. That doesn't even sound like a scumread.

More hypocrisy. Still has added nothing of value but passing commentary.

I don't even know why he moved his vote

Oh this. Which apparently wasn't even a real thing.

So now we're 525 posts in and he still hasn't contributed anything despite doing a whole lot of looking busy and active. Guess who does that?

Still going on about lane, despite having taken his vote off???

Oh we're back to voting me. For being inactive/inattentive when I was V/LA.
So... policy again!

Reinforces policy argument. Clearly not interested in actually looking for scum, only to score mislynches.

And again. And again. Are you gonna post anything else? Nope guess not. And this time he even cites a possible town meta that he's voting me for.

Voting me for a potential town meta
. Just so we're clear here.

Holy shit an actual reads post 650 posts in.
Paraphrased;
"Bins is scum because she's superficial and doing nothing", "Farside has awkward interactions like [example]", "Majiffy is a reliable third [policy] so I'm gonna keep my vote there"

Why would you keep your vote on your weakest read

Finally starts to do things after getting pressured. That's pretty null. Interestingly denies the need to back up policy voting me for reasons he also previously mentioned could be town meta.

Just to remind people,
he's policy voting me for something that could be town meta. And also refusing to provide proof for his arguments.

Ok moving on

Let's see what Majiffy has to offer. Anyone know how many votes? [Doesn't unvote]

#L-O-L_VOTESIT!

Throwin' dat shade from the sidelines, back to doing nothing when they're not under pressure.

"Oh I'm pretty much cool with lynching anyone even though I have stated 3 scumreads and this person is not one of them" [About the popular wagon at the time]

TL;DR Shinobi has sidelined themselves the whole game spending more time LOOKING like they're doing things and no time ACTUALLY doing things. Voting is inconsistent with reads, doesn't follow a town narrative, and looks like they're willing to vote anyone.

Does anyone know if Shinobi has any town reads? I don't recall even seeing one in the ISO. Not one.

Vote Shinobi folks. This is scumbo dumbo.
I wasn't voting you for town meta - people have been citing you as possible town because you're apathetic and not one person has provided the necessary justification for that being the case. This isn't me voting you for town meta - this is me voting you for playing like an apathetic shitter and how you ever got me voting you for doing things that make you town is a gross misrepresentation of why I've been thinking that you're scum. This whole "policy" narrative is so much garbage when you've done nothing but talk about irrelevancies and afk all game and somehow that excludes you from being considered a lynch target. You don't get to act like being inattentive and useless is fine when you're fucking laughing at people for trying to progress the gamestate.

Your posts talking about me talking about lane are also gross misrepresentations of what I've been doing. Realeo was questioning me at the time and was talking about lane, and now I'm the one who won't let it go? How does that work, exactly?
Your points on me votesitting were garbage when even other players acknowledged that your catchup was mediocre.

The rest of your points are incredibly nitpicky but I'm perfectly willing to tear them apart as well if you're so inclined to keep this little fight going.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 997, Bins wrote:if i vote good morning will people sheep me because im a voice of reason in these dark times
I will
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 955, Io wrote:@Shin Well you may not be my top scum read, that's reserved for Dunn. But I don't like either Alpacha's or Maji's wagon leaving you the only other person that seams to be worth lynching out of the options today.
Okay.
Humor me.
Why am I worth lynching?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually you should sheep me and good morning won't be lynched today
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1001, Shinobi wrote:
Early on sheeps a policy/lurker read for an easy vote sit. Prods numerous players and while getting little-to-nothing in return, fails to follow up with a vote.

And while we're at it, despite all his questioning and prodding, here we are at his second vote and he has yet to do anything more than passing commentary on other players' reads. He doesn't have legitimate reads of his own.

This post is funny, because at 281 posts in the game he has yet to really out any reads at all. The closest thing you can call a scumread is his policy vote on me that he explains in his own words as distrust. That doesn't even sound like a scumread.

So now we're 525 posts in and he still hasn't contributed anything despite doing a whole lot of looking busy and active. Guess who does that?

So... policy again!

Reinforces policy argument. Clearly not interested in actually looking for scum, only to score mislynches.

And again. And again. Are you gonna post anything else? Nope guess not. And this time he even cites a possible town meta that he's voting me for.

Paraphrased;
"Bins is scum because she's superficial and doing nothing", "Farside has awkward interactions like [example]", "Majiffy is a reliable third [policy] so I'm gonna keep my vote there"

Finally starts to do things after getting pressured. That's pretty null. Interestingly denies the need to back up policy voting me for reasons he also previously mentioned could be town meta.

Just to remind people,
he's policy voting me for something that could be town meta. And also refusing to provide proof for his arguments.

Ok moving on

Let's see what Majiffy has to offer. Anyone know how many votes? [Doesn't unvote]

#L-O-L_VOTESIT!

Throwin' dat shade from the sidelines, back to doing nothing when they're not under pressure.

"Oh I'm pretty much cool with lynching anyone even though I have stated 3 scumreads and this person is not one of them" [About the popular wagon at the time]

TL;DR Shinobi has sidelined themselves the whole game spending more time LOOKING like they're doing things and no time ACTUALLY doing things. Voting is inconsistent with reads, doesn't follow a town narrative, and looks like they're willing to vote anyone.

Does anyone know if Shinobi has any town reads? I don't recall even seeing one in the ISO. Not one.

I wasn't voting you for town meta - people have been citing you as possible town because you're apathetic and not one person has provided the necessary justification for that being the case. This isn't me voting you for town meta - this is me voting you for playing like an apathetic shitter and how you ever got me voting you for doing things that make you town is a gross misrepresentation of why I've been thinking that you're scum. This whole "policy" narrative is so much garbage when you've done nothing but talk about irrelevancies and afk all game and somehow that excludes you from being considered a lynch target. You don't get to act like being inattentive and useless is fine when you're fucking laughing at people for trying to progress the gamestate.

Your posts talking about me talking about lane are also gross misrepresentations of what I've been doing. Realeo was questioning me at the time and was talking about lane, and now I'm the one who won't let it go? How does that work, exactly?
Your points on me votesitting were garbage when even other players acknowledged that your catchup was mediocre.

The rest of your points are incredibly nitpicky but I'm perfectly willing to tear them apart as well if you're so inclined to keep this little fight going.
I think you're intentionally obfuscating my point here. You're voting me *for the same reasons* as *proposed town meta*. And for what it's worth, your reason for voting me isn't valid either. Being V/LA is not apathy. It's unavailability.

Please show me a single instance of me laughing at people for trying to progress the gamestate.

And good luck dismantling my case when you couldn't even resist riddling your entire retort with so much ad hom I can't discern your real arguments.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 997, Bins wrote:if i vote good morning will people sheep me because im a voice of reason in these dark times
I read this as dank times.

I need to stop going on Imgur.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1005, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1001, Shinobi wrote:

So... policy again!

Paraphrased;

Just to remind people,

Ok moving on

#L-O-L_VOTESIT!

I think you're intentionally obfuscating my point here. You're voting me *for the same reasons* as *proposed town meta*. And for what it's worth, your reason for voting me isn't valid either. Being V/LA is not apathy. It's unavailability.

Please show me a single instance of me laughing at people for trying to progress the gamestate.

And good luck dismantling my case when you couldn't even resist riddling your entire retort with so much ad hom I can't discern your real arguments.
No I'm not - I'm voting you for being apathetic and bad.
You are not apathetic and bad.
I have yet to see you even
once
be apathetic and bad.

People keep saying that you can be apathetic as town and nobody has explained it or told me why I should believe it, which is literal dick unless every single one of them is scum. You were posting mediocre one-liners well before you went V/LA, and iirc you were only V/LA for what I assumed was a day since you didn't even say anything in thread.

Your post of laughing at me was on, like, page 5 or something. I talked about it forever ago and you didn't debunk it then either.

I fail to see how ad hominem is relevant in any case when I've just listed things you've done and how I don't like them.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1007, Shinobi wrote: No I'm not - I'm voting you for being apathetic and bad.
You are not apathetic and bad.
I have yet to see you even
once
be apathetic and bad.
So it's a policy lynch. Great

Well I'm no longer V/LA, no longer apathetic and bad. Clearly participating. Fuck off, yeah?

Oh right, you can't. You're locked into chasing this BW now.
In post 1007, Shinobi wrote: People keep saying that you can be apathetic as town and nobody has explained it or told me why I should believe it, which is literal dick unless every single one of them is scum.
And since that's not possible, shit they must not be lying huh
In post 1007, Shinobi wrote: You were posting mediocre one-liners well before you went V/LA, and iirc you were only V/LA for what I assumed was a day since you didn't even say anything in thread.
I was V/LA from Thursday night to Monday evening.
In post 1007, Shinobi wrote: Your post of laughing at me was on, like, page 5 or something. I talked about it forever ago and you didn't debunk it then either.
Oh right when I laughed at you for having unrealistic expectations about the gamestate yes

Tell me more about making look-good-do-nothing posts are advancing the gamestate
In post 1007, Shinobi wrote: I fail to see how ad hominem is relevant in any case when I've just listed things you've done and how I don't like them.
They're not relevant, that's the point!

I've just refuted all your arguments. You can do something productive now. It's only like 1000 posts into this game. I'd like to see you play.

||
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Shinobi »

UNVOTE:
I wish you didn't have to wait all the way until two days before deadline to do towny stuff.
Now I'm in this horribly awkward position and I have to find someone else to lynch.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Bins »

right so

because shinobi is town and majiffy is looking better i would perf alpaca and/or good morning because good morning came in a swung the CY obvtown to the obvscum part of the meter

VOTE: goodddmorning

les go gameplay push this
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1009, Shinobi wrote:UNVOTE:
I wish you didn't have to wait all the way until two days before deadline to do towny stuff.
Now I'm in this horribly awkward position and I have to find someone else to lynch.
Uh I'm sorry I had to DJ my cousin's wedding and there were two political conventions on either side of it?

This is a game, not a job. Sometimes other things are more important than your whining.

||
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Bins:
In post 996, Bins wrote:wow I'm so out of touch of the gamestate rn

ugh

did Alpaca townread me because he's town or did he townread me because scum feels the need to have a townread
Whatever happened to this?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Bins »

idk i have no idea i really cant read it

gtkas
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Why not?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Good Morning
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Good talk bins.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Bins »

anytime

idk what do you think shinobi

would scum townread me

gtkas
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1010, Bins wrote:good morning came in a swung the CY obvtown to the obvscum part of the meter
Elaborate?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1017, Bins wrote:anytime

idk what do you think shinobi

would scum townread me
Why does this matter? Seems like a pointless thing to get hung up on.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Shinobi »

I can totally see scum townreading you if they think it'll put you in their corner/make them look better, if that's what you're looking for.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Bins »

what its like my main reason for townreading alpaca

i feel very easy to fake a case on but yet he goes and picks meaningless posts of mine and says "oh yeah these are town"
it looks fake but why would scum do that
how does that advance their wincon

eh i'll do alpaca but thats just because the way he went about the townread isnt logical

and jae its because 1) the reads are badly reasoned and i just got a bad gut feel which makes me think CY was just obvscum all along

gtkas
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

GUYS ARE WE DOING THISSS OMGGG?
Yeah lycnh thaftt
VOTE: GM
LETS ALL SCREAM LYNCH AND BURN THE B***H
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Shinobi »

Alpaca is my only other pick for a lynch at this time - he's still a relatively forgettable player and I can't really recall what he's accomplished this game. I even looked through his filter and he just sort of...Exists. I think I talked about it already but I feel like it bears repeating anyway.
I'll see how I feel about Majiffy in the morning. Atm I feel better but I still kind of expect him to do something after coming up with a gigantic case, either pushing it or reconsidering it w/e. Instead he just kind of vanishes.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

OMG 3 in a row!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Open Games”