Mini 1816: Magical Girls Mafia (Game Over)

Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

It kinda feels weird to be Xposting with myself XD
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

But either way why didnt she ask me directly...
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I thought you were gone for some reason, my bad.

either way that's at least what I was hoping to hear from you. I would probably have gone insane if you had thought that catchup looked town after what happened in our last game.
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Catchup posts are NAI because it's easy to look town while doing them, that's something you taught me yourself.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I actually think TNE is town. this doesn't look like what I would expect her to do as scum: based on what I've seen of her she tries to emulate a very standard town game as scum, without trying to do anything out of the ordinary. I also thought her "LET ME GO AT MY OWN PACE" attitude which she expressed to me immediately after I started poking her looked kinda town; I can empathize with it and I don't really get the impression she's faking it.

rando could be scum.

zmuffin is 100% correct about AK's catchup. it was nothing but surface level comments and weak questions that don't lead anywhere. there's no depth of thought, nothing that shows she's actually reading what people are writing and thinking critically about it, and the only actual reason or point she gave for scum reading anyone throughout all of it was Varsoon's claim and zmuffin being scum for pushing a mass claim on D1; their justification for the latter was "town will be careful with what they're proposing" and "town wouldn't drop the massclaim immediately after suggesting it", which not only is really superficial but flat-out false (zmuffin had openly stated several times when he first pushed the mass claim that he knew it had like a 0% chance of happening). their reaction to zmuffin in their last few posts was similarly bad and read more as obfuscation than anything.

also, even outside of my scum read on zakk (which is independent to this), I am noting that zakk immediately waked in here and called them town after that catchup, when it wasn't even slightly town.
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 579, pieguyn wrote:I actually think TNE is town.
Can i feel proud i arrived a tthis conclusion before you did? ^_^
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 547, zakk wrote:And yes obviously since I think you are town I am trying to manipulate you into thinking I am town and I have been doing exactly this since my very first post in this game

It's not like I'm trying to hide it

Idk why you think honesty is scummy
if you wanted to try and convince me you were town, you didn't need to write all of the words you wrote in . you could easily have said anything along the lines of "I don't have much of a better reason, I'm a slow early game player" or "not having well-thought out scum reads isn't a good reason for you to scum read me" or anything along those lines.

instead, you

1. told me to stop trying to scum read you,
2. because I had no reason not to join you on Nene at that point,
3. because you think you'll look obvtown and get killed by N3, as if that's somehow a reason for me not to scum read you,
4. and because Nene is so obviously useless and so obviously not doing anything to help town,
5. and that I haven't thought through my read enough to be able to see how obvious this was.

that isn't "I'm trying to convince you I'm town so we can work together". the intent there reads as "I'm trying to make it look like you have no good reason to be on me over Nati so that no one pays any attention to your read on me". while I'm at it, that bit at the end about not knowing why I think "honesty is scummy" is the exact same thing.

the approach you took there towards the Nene read also comes off as contradictory to me. as far as I understand it, later in this post that I quoted you admitted the majority of your Nene read is playstyle-based, in other words it's mostly an issue you are personally raising with the way she is playing the game... so where is this "it should really be obvious" attitude even coming from? do you expect that since you take issue with how Nene is playing, everyone else should as well without question? despite the fact that I hadn't expressed any annoyance at her play style at all by that point despite it being a major focus, and in fact just spent a few posts yelling at Varsoon for doing just that?

and if your scum reads in general are weak, why even bother focusing so strongly on that one scum read on Nene? usually if you think a bunch of people are town and are scum hunting mostly through POE, you don't care as much who gets lynched unless you have strong reason to believe one in particular is scum, which you have just admitted you don't.

what am I missing here?
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Pie who are me and Luna voting in our next post btw?
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 580, Honey Moon wrote:Can i feel proud i arrived a tthis conclusion before you did? ^_^
you can!

now that I've explained my issue with AK's catch-up, would you be open to voting them?

p-edit: I'm tossing up whether I want to continue on zakk, or if I want to go for AK instead.
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Funny enough I am willing to vote AK for the exact reason I thought they where town. Her concern about our slot.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

I was actually thinking of voting Kuroko tbh.
But i wouldnt mind AK.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Who here is any good at reading FA anyway? i can't tell personally i only know the hydra hasnt done anything i consider townie yet.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by pieguyn »

vote: AK
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 586, Honey Moon wrote:Who here is any good at reading FA anyway? i can't tell personally i only know the hydra hasnt done anything i consider townie yet.
do you disagree with what I wrote in ? I take issue with their catch-up regardless of meta.

Kuroko is dead null. I can see why people are taking issue with his posts, I'm not sure yet on whether it's because he's scum or if he's just weird.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by SirCakez »

If they are dead null why did you just vote them O.o?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Vote: AK

Also another person i'd be willing to vote is Random he's like being just there.
I don't disagree with what you said, but... as i said my mind doesn't operate that way, i dont look for scum, i look for town, if i start looking for scum i start seeing scummy things that are actually NAI, so while i dont necessarily disagree with you, they are just a "not a townread" i.e "have done nothing town" or "i dont mind voting them because they arent a townread".
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

btw that's the first Luna vote in this game.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 589, SirCakez wrote:If they are dead null why did you just vote them O.o?
AK is Akane and Kurome, Kuroko is Kuroi I think.

what about AK's catchup did you like, and do you disagree with what I wrote in ?
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Yeah Kuroko is Kuroi, im just using the nickname Nati and muffin gave him because it sounds cuter XD
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 591, Honey Moon wrote:btw that's the first Luna vote in this game.

You grew up so fast :')
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.06
thenewearth (2):
Varsoon, randomidget
zakk (3):
SirCakez, KuroiXHF, Heat
Wisdom (1):
thenewearth
Heat (2):
Wisdom, Akame and Kurome
KuroiXHF (1):
Natirasha
Natirasha (1):
zakk
Akame and Kurome (2):
Honey Moon, pieguyn

Not Voting (1):
zMuffinMan

With
votes,
to lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-08-10 19:19:51).

KuroiXHF is in V/LA until 8/1.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 592, pieguyn wrote:
In post 589, SirCakez wrote:If they are dead null why did you just vote them O.o?
AK is Akane and Kurome, Kuroko is Kuroi I think.

what about AK's catchup did you like, anrd do you disagree with what I wrote in ?
Ah got mixed up
I reread the catchup to check and it's not as good as I thought initially, but it's not vote worthy for me. The way she developed reads throughout it felt natural and town to me. The skimmy questioning felt bad though.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 596, SirCakez wrote:The way she developed reads throughout it felt natural and town to me.
it's really, really easy to fake natural-sounding read progressions in catch-ups (hi Luna). none of the reads she had there are close to unfakeable in my eyes.

can you give me an example of a specific read she had that you thought looked town?
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 597, pieguyn wrote:t's really, really easy to fake natural-sounding read progressions in catch-ups (hi Luna).
Ehehehe ^_^;;
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

clarification since that might have been somewhat confusing: in general I'd highly advise looking at the actual content behind the reads and not the progression of the reads or how the reads came about. it's easy to look through a thread and call some town-looking posts town, point out some posts that look vaguely scummy, and there's your reads.

what I find more telling is the actual content of the reads themselves, and on that note AK's reads are really lacking. see what I wrote about her not having any really good reason to scum read anyone, and what zmuffin was asking earlier about her scum reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”