Mini 1816: Magical Girls Mafia (Game Over)

Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

But either way, one hint is that all votes made prior to the vote on you have all been made by beeboy.
I
even said this in one of my posts

So who's not reading now.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Akame and Kurome »

In post 623, Honey Moon wrote:If you cant even tell who's posting how do you expect to have knowledge of how to read an individual head?
FUCK YOU

I ASKED THIS LIKE TWO HUNDREAD TIMES IN ALL MY CATCHUP POSTS

I never said I think your streight away scum or I was voting you right now >.>

Now make a full dive in your iso and mark every single fucking post of yours for me

~Akame
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Kurome
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Frozen I have a terrible track record of reading you and like I said one of us is always scum in our games so if I start spotting similarities in your play you won't be happy with the conclusion I make. 606 was Luna btw.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Post 73 was made by me (Luna)
The vote on zakk was made by beeboy (as i explained all votes prior to the vote on you have all been beeboy)
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:20 pm

In post 625, Honey Moon wrote:But either way, one hint is that all votes made prior to the vote on you have all been made by beeboy.
I
even said this in one of my posts

So who's not reading now.
>.>

just shut Up

I will iso you again

If I don't recognize who is who I will fucking replace out from this game

stop making this really hard for me k? I'm here to play a game not arguing with you about The way your responsible to not ignore me when I ask you something when I must read 24 fucking page becuase noone informed me to play when game started

This game sucks in so many ways for me atm

Don't push me for a HYDRA mark post and answer it like a decent human being

I want you to make me a list of posts one of your heads made and I will call the rest were coming form the other head. Thx very much
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 626, Akame and Kurome wrote:
In post 623, Honey Moon wrote:If you cant even tell who's posting how do you expect to have knowledge of how to read an individual head?
FUCK YOU

Now make a full dive in your iso and mark every single fucking post of yours for me

~Akame
Insulting me isnt going to solve things.
If you think it's scummy of me for pointing out stuff that it's already easy to figure out via our ISO and worth of a vote, then go ahead.
I'm not going to give in to demands because it doesnt look like you're going to be able to read us either way, while i know Cakez and beeboy are friends so i did it for him since he probably has an easier time reading beeboy than me.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:21 pm

In post 627, Honey Moon wrote:Frozen I have a terrible track record of reading you and like I said one of us is always scum in our games so if I start spotting similarities in your play you won't be happy with the conclusion I make. 606 was Luna btw.
Really

I know everyone are so bad in reading me or I wasn't scumreaded like shit in all my towngames and Universally strongly townreaded in all my scum games but you know my playstyle and voting me for it is sketchy af
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:22 pm

In post 630, Honey Moon wrote:
In post 626, Akame and Kurome wrote:
FUCK YOU

~Akame
Insulting me isnt going to solve things.
If you think it's scummy of me for pointing out stuff that it's already easy to figure out via our ISO and worth of a vote, then go ahead.
I'm not going to give in to demands because it doesnt look like you're going to be able to read us either way, while i know Cakez and beeboy are friends so i did it for him since he probably has an easier time reading beeboy than me.
Stop pushing me over the edge girl make a list of your posts or I will replace out

I as a hydra always sign my posts unless the other head is obviously flaked. I expect the same standard from you
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

FA...
Me (Luna) voted you, not beeboy.
I already said the only non beeboy vote on this hydra has been the one on you.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 632, Akame and Kurome wrote:I expect the same standard from you
I would... but beeboy wanted me to not sign posts u.u
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

We both agreed that it'd be more fun that way, so i stopped signing them.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:24 pm

In post 630, Honey Moon wrote:If you think it's scummy of me for pointing out stuff that it's already easy to figure out via our ISO and worth of a vote, then go ahead.
It wasn't easy for me to recognize by reading the 24 pages of this game for the first time

as I said I will iso you but If I find one fucking post that I can't recognize from which head is and is importnat for me I will just replace out.

do we have a deal? yes we do cuase me being replaced out is not your fucking problem you know.

~Akame
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:25 pm

In post 635, Honey Moon wrote:We both agreed that it'd be more fun that way, so i stopped signing them.
Its not fun for me

I don't fucking care about the fun of your two
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Also how does us not signing posts relate to you replacing out anyway?
That's like bringing OOG threats inside of a game.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

In post 631, Akame and Kurome wrote:
In post 627, Honey Moon wrote:Frozen I have a terrible track record of reading you and like I said one of us is always scum in our games so if I start spotting similarities in your play you won't be happy with the conclusion I make. 606 was Luna btw.
Really

I know everyone are so bad in reading me or I wasn't scumreaded like shit in all my towngames and Universally strongly townreaded in all my scum games but you know my playstyle and voting me for it is sketchy af
The only game we have together where we were both town is Firebringer's black flag game where you subbed in after I was already town reading your slot and then the game ended in like 1 day phase. You can keep telling me I can read you but I honestly can't I even said this to you in Mass Effect Mafia.
Also I am not even scum reading you for meta things or play style things. Also Luna is wearing the pants in this hyrda so yell at her ;w;
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

We are a slot, read the slot, if your read is "scum" then idc, that's your assesment of our slot, is not like our alignment magically changes if we start singing our posts. If you can't differentiate the heads you probably can't read each independently, my posts and beeboys have been easily differentiated by some people in here (like pie).

I dont even need you to sign your posts to recognize who's FA.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 621, Akame and Kurome wrote:My initial expressed reason for FOS'ing zmuffing is not weak. I didn't miss your point. I made my side of view clear, he shrugged it of to fast. I can't see a town player adverstise such a thing with claiming he has 0% hope for it. whenever I saw one a scuim did it
this is my issue.

I think if this is your major point for zmuffin being scum, your read here is incredibly weak. how is him claiming he has 0% hope for a mass claim actually happening in any way relevant? why would that be a reason for preventing him from bringing up a mass claim? there are a bunch of possibilities here you apparently haven't considered, the most obvious one being "he thinks it would be a good idea but is resigned to the fact no one will do it".

it doesn't make sense and it doesn't read like you've thought through this read at all, it reads like you made it up, like you thought it'd be a good-sounding reason to scum read him and there it was.
In post 621, Akame and Kurome wrote:I NEVER SAID I'M SCUM READING VARSOON
you clearly expressed in your first catch-up post that you took issue with the timing of Varsoon's claim, and your reasoning for doing so was as weak as your reasoning for scum reading zmuffin.
In post 513, Akame and Kurome wrote:@Varson why you spymaptized with zmuffin about his negative utilty thing "with its suck to suck" or something like that but you didn't claim right after ward? I don't like the timing of your claim >.>
why does him sympathizing with zmuffin about both of them being negative-utility necessitate a claim? it doesn't, and I'm having a lot of trouble thinking of ways you could have arrived at this conclusion. your expectation that Varsoon should have claimed here is entirely arbitrary, and again it reads like you just made it up.

your reads in No Inglish made a lot more sense than this; in that game I remember thinking you were probably town at the point when you pointed out someone pushing someone over a "slip" that, if true, would have been a town slip, not a scum slip. I don't want you to respond to this post if you'll flip out over it; step back, calm down, and when you feel like you can, answer my questions in more depth and explain where your reads here are coming from.
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Meanwhile we're wasting pages here of you arguing about signing heads, instead of... you know, finding scum.
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:32 pm

k I will try to read you as a slot your townreads make no sense. your just sheeping others . the rest of your posts are pretty fakeable

and I threated to replace out when I saw I'm like a replace in in page 20 of a game I supposed to start playing in from page 1 . now the fact you all are giving me hard time over NAI stuff that I asked you in the first place about is not helping me to get in this game

and no I'm not in this game yet. I'm trying hard but I started to think is it worth it at all to play a game which I hate after all the fucking shit happened to me about it?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 597, pieguyn wrote:
In post 596, SirCakez wrote:The way she developed reads throughout it felt natural and town to me.
it's really, really easy to fake natural-sounding read progressions in catch-ups (hi Luna). none of the reads she had there are close to unfakeable in my eyes.

can you give me an example of a specific read she had that you thought looked town?
I think their zmuffin read, while weak, looks genuinely thought out.
In post 601, Akame and Kurome wrote:
In post 579, pieguyn wrote:zmuffin is 100% correct about AK's catchup. it was nothing but surface level comments and weak questions that don't lead anywhere. there's no depth of thought, nothing that shows she's actually reading what people are writing and thinking critically about it, and the only actual reason or point she gave for scum reading anyone throughout all of it was Varsoon's claim and zmuffin being scum for pushing a mass claim on D1; their justification for the latter was "town will be careful with what they're proposing" and "town wouldn't drop the massclaim immediately after suggesting it", which not only is really superficial but flat-out false (zmuffin had openly stated several times when he first pushed the mass claim that he knew it had like a 0% chance of happening). their reaction to zmuffin in their last few posts was similarly bad and read more as obfuscation than anything.
>.>

Are you kidding me. Its surface level comments and catchup as a start ooint for talking with people for me. I'll do that in all my catchup posts which I usuallly never need to do unless in large games. I made y reads clear I read 20 fucking pages and commented on every single important matter in the game , I made my point about why I'm scumreading heat clear and I explained my other reads like zakk and zmuffin's

My justification for that FOS is perfectly correct and I think zmuffin is scummy for it.

and what about my fucking reaction to him was bad? he claimed he is interacting with me, he asked questions that I answered completly in detail but when he reached my question he doesn't want to answer it?

I think your town now respectfully back of

~Akame
And this reaction also feels really town
Though I always townread FA's AtE :/
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Honey Moon
Honey Moon
Goon
Honey Moon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Honey Moon »

Well my condolences about what your hydra partner did, but i dont understand why you should take out your frustration on me, you'll have plenty of instances to interact with me.
I explained my stance about muffin's NU claim, you never responded to it, what happened?
Luna Fox and beeboy ^_^
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 569, Akame and Kurome wrote:hey zmuffinman when you came back here if your next post has not an answer to what I asked you

I will tunnel the shit out of you till the end game of this shit.
i imagine this was meant to read like a threat but the visual image i get when i read this is that of a chihuahua yapping while trying to look menacing
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 642, Honey Moon wrote:Meanwhile we're wasting pages here of you arguing about signing heads, instead of... you know, finding scum.
hence my paragraph at the end of my above post.

FA, if scum, is likely to just spam the thread with tons of posts in order to look like she has a point without actually addressing what I'm writing about her. I don't know if that's what she's trying to do to us, but either way, I would prefer for my questioning of her not to continue in the way that it has been.
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:35 pm

In post 641, pieguyn wrote:this is my issue.

I think if this is your major point for zmuffin being scum, your read here is incredibly weak. how is him claiming he has 0% hope for a mass claim actually happening in any way relevant? why would that be a reason for preventing him from bringing up a mass claim? there are a bunch of possibilities here you apparently haven't considered, the most obvious one being "he thinks it would be a good idea but is resigned to the fact no one will do it".

it doesn't make sense and it doesn't read like you've thought through this read at all, it reads like you made it up, like you thought it'd be a good-sounding reason to scum read him and there it was.
fist I suck at explaining my scum reads but their not so false usually. second as I said thats not my major read for scumreading him. I scumread heat , zmuffin has my FOS
third my reason is not weak , its like the only thing that matteres in this game to find someone's agenda for proposing somthing and pushing it

There are so many possibilities that I considered and yet ignored in a catchup to see how my read develops over the fact.

and It totally makes sense to me so you better try to understand my pov or (wagon a town if you are one ofc) for the rest of the game
Akame and Kurome
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Akame and Kurome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:36 pm

In post 647, pieguyn wrote:
In post 642, Honey Moon wrote:Meanwhile we're wasting pages here of you arguing about signing heads, instead of... you know, finding scum.
hence my paragraph at the end of my above post.

FA, if scum, is likely to just spam the thread with tons of posts in order to look like she has a point without actually addressing what I'm writing about her. I don't know if that's what she's trying to do to us, but either way, I would prefer for my questioning of her not to continue in the way that it has been.
I'm not spamming any shit I'm answeing to your fucking posts

stop harassing me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”