Mini 1816: Magical Girls Mafia (Game Over)

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

he clearly doesn't think it's nonsensical of he wouldn't argue it as either alignment

so why doesn't he think it's nonsensical? because he thinks he's right

even meticulous scum don't double check everything if they think they're right

i certainly don't... i rely mostly on my memory and double check things im unsure about but not the things i think I'm right about...

and I think the argument that just because someone wants to look good, they'll double check before they say anything is a dumb one for this very reason. this wasn't like him making a grand case where he wanted to make sure it came across well... This was just him saying somethin he thought he was right about. So no, I don't think the fact that he is wrong about what you said means shit and i do think that his stuff about me was more because he wanted to look good and less because he genuinely thinks he has a good reason to think im scum
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like our entire argument stems from "if he's scum trying to look good, he would double check everything he says even if he thinks he's right"

I don think that's a good assumption to make even about good scum players

Anyway, sleep time
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

phone is bad with autocorrect
Our = your
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

that's not my argument, but okay
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

that is exactly what you're saying he'd do if he's scum

the point being that he thought he was right, therefore he didn't think it was nonsensical

and if he thought it was right, he didn't have any reason to check the facts unless he's really, really careful (he doesn't strike me as that sort of player)

and no, just because he wants to look good doesn't mean he'll check everything... that's simply not feasible unless you have a lot of spare time, and even then, you still make assumptions that the things you think you're right about are things you're really right about...

so no your whole "well if he wants to look good, he wouldn't post nonsense" argument, which IS based on the assumption that he'd double check everything regardless of whether he thinks he's correct, is one that doesn't hold water and certainly not a point in favour of him being town
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

He doesn't have to double check "everything" in order to know basic things
It's evident he has skimmed and/or misread things
Making nonsensical positions and putting the strength he put behind them and insisting on them after I told him he's reading a different game just doesn't make sense if he's scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

What's happening is you're confbiasing and cover up the holes in your "he's trying to look good" case with stretches
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

what strength? the majority of that argument he probably didn't even realise what you were referring to
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

:roll:

nothing I've said is incorrect

you've gone off on this tangent about how because he said something about you that was wrong and because he didn't realise it was wrong, he can't possibly be scum trying to look good because if he were scum trying to look good he wouldn't be wrong or he'd double check even if he thinks he's right

you're the one stretching for reasons here
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

lolk lets leave it at that
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK

one last thing

think about it this way

he remembered you having him in your scum pool early in the game and recently saw you saying he could be scum. he assumed nothing much would have changed while he was gone

why would he assume that maybe in between the time of his catchup and the just recently when you called him scum that you'd defended him at some point? why would he even check that? it's reasonable to assume that you'd been saying the same thing all game if he's read your early game posts and your most recent (at the time) opinion
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

why do you assume you even know what he has read and what he hasnt
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

because he said himself he'd read up to a certain point, but that's besides the point

whether or not im right or wrong in the assumption is irrelevant; it's whether or not it's a plausible assumption

because if it is, then that's a reasonable explanation for what happened and why him caring about looking good has nothing to do with it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

(FYI in his most recent catchup post he said he'd only read up to 830 so not much of an assumption about what he has and hasn't read on my part)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

i miss the times people actually made sense
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1128, thenewearth wrote:Remind me again why about half of the people are townreading wisdom
Because he's obviously town and you're just OMGUSing him
In post 1140, Genji wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes
In post 1116, Wisdom wrote:I might be okay with lynching kuroi after all
In post 1117, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1116, Wisdom wrote:I might be okay with lynching kuroi after all
No. You've always been OK with lynching me now that you have support from Muffin.
In post 1118, Wisdom wrote:you're reading a different game then
In post 1119, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1118, Wisdom wrote:you're reading a different game then
I've never accused you for saying this, but I've accused you as scum and thus, want me dead. You can check out my ISO. I've accused you of coaching Zakk, so yeah. Vote me. I make no allusions of my belief that you're scum.
In post 1120, Wisdom wrote:I am town and I want you dead because you make no sense
In post 1121, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1120, Wisdom wrote:I am town and I want you dead because you make no sense
It's easy to tell me I make no sense.

It's quite another to actually prove it.
In post 1122, Wisdom wrote:you prove it on your own just fine
In post 1123, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1122, Wisdom wrote:you prove it on your own just fine
This, my friends, is a whole lot of talking, but not a lot of saying.
In post 1124, Wisdom wrote:dude you just argued I've always been ok with lynching you when I've been doing the opposite, how much proof can I possibly need

This is not scum theatre.
If one is scum its not with the other.
That means if Kuroi is scum then Wisdom is likely town, and vice versa.
Or they are both town.
This is weak. I definitely think these two would be capable of scum theater here, they have experience with each other.
In post 1158, Genji wrote:For the record right now if Wisdm is scum, I believe more likely he would be tied with Pieguyn than with Kuroi at this moment.
And this also makes little sense. Not sure how you got Wis/pieguy.
In post 1164, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1115, SirCakez wrote:zMuffin can you give your Kuroi read concisely instead of in this mess of posts you've made?
-snip zmuffin kuroi wall-

tl;dr his reads are pretty shit and the entire tone of his posts is pretty shit
I read through all of this and nothing here is the smoking gun part of your read I was looking for. A lot of this can be attributed to Kuroi's general awkwardness and play style, just check any town game he's been mislynched in. And the rest isn't strong enough for me to want to go there over, say, zakk, random or tne
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 1197, Wisdom wrote:And? Do you know me for someone who lynches people just for lack of effort?
Can you explain your read on me then?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:34 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 1215, SirCakez wrote:And this also makes little sense. Not sure how you got Wis/pieguy.
Thats not what I was saying. I was saying I thought a team of Wis/Pie was more likely than Wis/Kur.
I can kind of see that as misreading the situation, but I was not saying Pie was scum with Wis.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Genji »

In post 1217, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 1215, SirCakez wrote:And this also makes little sense. Not sure how you got Wis/pieguy.
Thats not what I was saying. I was saying I thought a team of Wis/Pie was more likely than Wis/Kur.
I can kind of see that as misreading the situation, but I was not saying Pie was scum with Wis.
Hate my life.
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Genji »

I agree with Wisdom analysis of KuroiXHF play so far, I don't think Wisdom is town for it. But I agree with his points on him.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1218, Genji wrote:
In post 1217, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
Hate my life.
well now I know your main lol
Do you townread Wis, then?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Genji »

No, I said Wisdom is scum and I am currently voting him.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.10
thenewearth (2):
randomidget, zakk
zakk (2):
SirCakez, Akame and Kurome
Wisdom (2):
thenewearth, Genji
KuroiXHF (3):
Natirasha, zMuffinMan, pieguyn
randomidget (2):
Varsoon, Wisdom
zMuffinMan (1):
KuroiXHF

Not Voting:
Honey Moon

With
votes,
to lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-08-10 19:19:51).
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

So then if you think Wisdom is scum and you think if Wisdom is scum then Pie is scum with him then how do you not think Pie is scum with Wisdom?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Genji
Genji
Goon
Genji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Genji »

Thats not what I said SirCakez, I said Wisdom is MORE LIKELY scum with Pie than with Kuroi.
Not that if Wisdom is scum, that Pie is 100% scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”