The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

I spent like 3 pages arguing with Vedith over the meta, I posted games there

Their argument with me gave me the town assessment. The townread I had on them at the very start was a mistake on my part since I thought FB's posting was from Vedith, so I didn't get a real townread from Vedith until the argument.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 227, Wisdom wrote:Also Kuroi is town
(Not mentioning ongoing games) I don't think I've ever played a game with you where you DIDN'T call me town, FWIW. (With the exception of that Pokemon game when we were both scum.)
In post 231, Xkfyu wrote:I thought you guys were gonna wait until I got back to start posting?

*Sighs*

Going to get caught up.
Well I was trying to, but everyone else was posting, so...
In post 232, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 222, Maverick1102 wrote:VOTE: Mollie The spat between Mollie and Kuroi looks very forced and Mollies comes across as arrogant, with fluff questions that aren't doing anything to advance the game. Kuroi's reaction on the otherhand is pretty similar to how I imagine I would react and so I'm tentatively listing Kuroi as town.

I also like BBT's point about YAW, but I like my vote better on Mollie.
they aren't fluff questions.

like your interpretation is forced cos you are having to make shit up about what you THINK that I am saying instead of just asking me, "hey mollie, what was the point of that question" god I fucking hate this game sometimes.
Instead of fucking hating this game sometimes, you could... clarify, or get your damn answers yourself? It could have taken two seconds, but you spent an entire day being bitter and voting me.
In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
Kuroi’s Alignment in Completed Games –

Town (14/13) – Open 643, Large Theme Mass Effect Mafia, Open 644 (Replaced Out but Town Slot), Micro 620, Micro 609 (Times two, Town on both Worlds), Mini Theme 1773 Symphonic Metal, Open 634, Micro 602, Mini Theme 1778 Buzzfeed, Open 627, Open 625, Open 630, Newbie 1671,

Scum (4 ) – Mini Theme 1795 Science UPick, Mini Theme 1794 Gunslingers, Micro 589, Large Theme A Song of Fire and Ice

3rd Party (0 ) – None

So there are the non Marathon statistics for you. The split on Town is if you consider his double Town alignment in Micor 609 as two Town slots or one. I eagerly await the scintillating output on Kuroi’s alignment this info provides from you.
Uh... Wow. Bravo. I think you did a better job than if I was looking to find it myself.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:50 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Young and witless is probably scum, whether cakes is or not. The explanation of cakes as town without the explanation of me as scum in his post 166 167 171 and 172 is scum posting.

@cakes #180 dude, you know why I am so tired right now. We can talk about it later, but yes, it is good enough xD.

Molls post#182 is fucking terrible, might be scum, or just mollie being mollie, dunno.

My other head is scum gets major town points if/when Y&W flips scum for post #186.

So does cat dog, on the same theory, for like, ALL, his posts.

Kuroi is weird and defensive though, interaction with moll and post 215, dunno, maybe moll is on to something?

I like mavericks post #222 because he thinks like I do, even if I don’t agree with the conclusion.

Molls 235 is also shit though X_X. Moll why????

PV is bothering to post, so he is probably town (:P).

MOI is my lord and savior for those couple posts,(248ish?) I may end up sheeping him, but probably not because I don’t make a god sheep. Very town though.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 244, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 243, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 242, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 238, Maxous wrote:YAW probably would of put more effort into the defense if they were buddies with SC.
I don't know. I tend to think the exact opposite.

I could see him slightly defending his buddy to test the waters or what not, but if he doesn't gain any traction on his defense, I'd expect him to back off.

So not really a sheep vote, huh?
If I agree with someone's reasoning, and vote with them because of it, is that not sheeping?
Not in my book. Sheeping usually involves some sort of trust in the other other player, however temporary. Agreeing with someone's reasoning is just that.
In post 245, Xkfyu wrote:Alright, so I've mostly skimmed to catch up.

I saw the cases against Cakez, YAW, and something about Mollie being scum (but I forgot what it was now), is there anything important that I missed?
Thoughts on OtherHeadIsScum use of Appeal to Emotion.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I guess I should be happy that this stayed at a manageable number of pages over the weekend while I on V/LA …

Personally I’d support a lynch on Other Head simply to stanch the flow of spammy shitposting from the Fire head.

Also anyone who wants to give Beeboy Town cred for shitposting can fight me also …

VOTE: Iprobably - the response to a single vote from Maxous at is “Why Me” which needs rope. And then disappears into the backgroup. Note too busy to actually provide content but not too busy to say “I’m too busy”.

@Maverick
– if you liked Maxous’s points ( ) why didn’t you vote Iprob?

@Cakez
– so coming off Science Upick where a not-insignficant reason for the scum sweep was your 100% derp Town meta read on Radiant please sell me on why you would lean heavily on meta for a Vedith Town read. Did you just not learn a single thing from that game or were you scum trying to force a Town read early?

@Catdog
– Any particular reason you are buddying Molly I should be aware of?

I’m inclinded to lean BBT as scum for actually being engaged in the game thus far. I’ve never seen BBT engaged Day 1 before as Town.

--
In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
Kuroi’s Alignment in Completed Games –

Town (14/13) – Open 643, Large Theme Mass Effect Mafia, Open 644 (Replaced Out but Town Slot), Micro 620, Micro 609 (Times two, Town on both Worlds), Mini Theme 1773 Symphonic Metal, Open 634, Micro 602, Mini Theme 1778 Buzzfeed, Open 627, Open 625, Open 630, Newbie 1671,

Scum (4 ) – Mini Theme 1795 Science UPick, Mini Theme 1794 Gunslingers, Micro 589, Large Theme A Song of Fire and Ice

3rd Party (0 ) – None

So there are the non Marathon statistics for you. The split on Town is if you consider his double Town alignment in Micor 609 as two Town slots or one. I eagerly await the scintillating output on Kuroi’s alignment this info provides from you.
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
Yeah after seeing this I’m very interested to see your input based on Kuroi’s games …
We will butt heads this game. It seems like it's destiny.

But not right now- +1 on all of this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 253, PeregrineV wrote:Not in my book. Sheeping usually involves some sort of trust in the other other player, however temporary. Agreeing with someone's reasoning is just that.
Fair enough.

I agree with BBT then.
In post 253, PeregrineV wrote:Thoughts on OtherHeadIsScum use of Appeal to Emotion.
Where? I don't remember any AtE. I just remember FB making his usual D1 troll posts.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Radja »

Day 1, VC 5

SirCakez (4)
-
CatDog, My Other Head Is Scum, beeboy, TiphaineDeath

pirate mollie (3)
-
DrippingGoofball, Maverick1102, Wisdom

TiphaineDeath (2)
-
SirCakez, Young and Witless

KuroiXHF (2)
-
pirate mollie, hebichan

Iprobablysuck (2)
-
Maxous, MagnaofIllusion

Young and Witless (2)
-
BlueBloodedToffee, Xkfyu

CatDog (1)
-
Iprobablysuck

My Other Head Is Scum (1)
-
PeregrineV

hebichan (1)
-
KuroiXHF

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch! Deadline is on August 20th at 11:00 AM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-08-20 11:00:00).

Mod Notes -
Wisdom is on V/LA until August 10
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 255, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 253, PeregrineV wrote:Thoughts on OtherHeadIsScum use of Appeal to Emotion.
Where? I don't remember any AtE. I just remember FB making his usual D1 troll posts.
In post 239, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 132, Maxous wrote:
In post 129, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 128, hebichan wrote:Okay, you ATE as town then. I guess that is more factually accurate. Regardless, I have personally mislynched you because of your ATEing.
When I feel like it's tactical, it's scummy.
When I feel like it's sincere, it can make people a townread.
However, it almost always feels tactical- like now
can you give me an example?
i'm a bit confused by this

-

regarding SC, I get why people are voting him but i'm not overly convinced. we'll see.
and
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 257, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 128, hebichan wrote:Okay, you ATE as town then. I guess that is more factually accurate. Regardless, I have personally mislynched you because of your ATEing.

-

regarding SC, I get why people are voting him but i'm not overly convinced. we'll see.
and
I'd call that pretty null for FB.

In order for it to have been tactical, like you said, there would need to be something to gain from it, and I'm not seeing how that's the case in those two posts.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 258, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 257, PeregrineV wrote:

-

and
I'd call that pretty null for FB.

In order for it to have been tactical, like you said, there would need to be something to gain from it, and I'm not seeing how that's the case in those two posts.
And that's a secondary issue I don't know how to parse. For all of that, he takes it back to the realm of
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:47 am

Post by My Other Head Is Scum »

I mean, they are mild annoyance at the fact i am always null read PeregrineV.
Can you explain your thought process on a strategic AtE when I am not being scumread or pushed by anyone and its 4-5 pages into Day 1?

I am trying to understand why you think I would "strategic AtE" this early as scum.

~Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Vedith
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 259, PeregrineV wrote:And that's a secondary issue I don't know how to parse. For all of that, he takes it back to the realm of 60
Like I said, normal D1 trolling for FB.
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:51 am

In post 261, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 259, PeregrineV wrote:And that's a secondary issue I don't know how to parse. For all of that, he takes it back to the realm of 60
You are rude.

~Fire
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 262, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
You are rude.

~Fire
Lol so it's suddenly rude to speak the truth all of a sudden?
My Other Head Is Scum
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
My Other Head Is Scum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:55 am

In post 263, Xkfyu wrote:Lol so it's suddenly rude to speak the truth all of a sudden?
The truth is often very rude.

~Fire
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 264, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:
In post 263, Xkfyu wrote:Lol so it's suddenly rude to speak the truth all of a sudden?
The truth is often very rude.

~Fire
The truth is neither good nor bad. The truth simply is.

(or something like that)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 260, My Other Head Is Scum wrote:I mean, they are mild annoyance at the fact i am always null read PeregrineV.
Can you explain your thought process on a strategic AtE when I am not being scumread or pushed by anyone and its 4-5 pages into Day 1?

I am trying to understand why you think I would "strategic AtE" this early as scum.

~Fire
Kind of like I'm trying to figure out
any
annoyance at being null read. On Page 3. Of a large game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 263, Xkfyu wrote:
You are rude.

~Fire
This sounds scummy, but I like this line.
Are you with SirCakez or something?

Or maybe I'm off. I see this as scummy because I'd probably say something similar to that. Then again, I play differently than everyone else.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok Cakez can go in my “Willing to Lynch” pile as I didn’t buy his meta statements originally when he made them in the back and forth with Vedith head. I’m not sure he’s scum but if he didn’t learn to stop Townreading for crap reasons from Science UPick I don’t want him in the game for long regardless.

--
In post 120, TiphaineDeath wrote:I approve of cat-dog.

I disapprove of Cakes.

VOTE: cakes
In post 252, TiphaineDeath wrote:Young and witless is probably scum, whether cakes is or not. The explanation of cakes as town without the explanation of me as scum in his post 166 167 171 and 172 is scum posting.
So you regardless of whether your current vote on Cakez would be a mislynch you think YAR is scum. And you didn’t vote him?

Dislike.

--
In post 254, PeregrineV wrote:We will butt heads this game. It seems like it's destiny.
Please elaborate. I’m curious why you think this is if you think that post is on point.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

lmao
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 267, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 263, Xkfyu wrote:
You are rude.

~Fire
This sounds scummy, but I like this line.
Are you with SirCakez or something?

Or maybe I'm off. I see this as scummy because I'd probably say something similar to that. Then again, I play differently than everyone else.
I don't get it. Was there a conclusion in all of that that I somehow missed?

I'd like to respond, but I'm not sure how...
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 269, SirCakez wrote:lmao
What's funny? I like to laugh too.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Magna wants to PL me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 268, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Please elaborate. I’m curious why you think this is if you think that post is on point.

Historically we have.

Maybe this time will be different. We'll see.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 272, SirCakez wrote:Magna wants to PL me