Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2814 (isolation #400) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like if you had asked before you replaced in I would have told you fuck no but this was the one game you didn't ask so you clearly knew that the slot was scum.

Further you basically OGId by repeatedly saying that you only replace into slots that you think are town repeatedly over skype then saying the same way too which is pretty fucking horrible.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2815 (isolation #401) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:36 am

UNVOTE:

replace me
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2817 (isolation #402) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:35 am

That makes you unvote? are you fucking kidding me? fuck it you don't deserve a replace out.

VOTE: Davesaz
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2820 (isolation #403) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 am

nah. town doesn't deserve it. almost where zach? you think I'm scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2823 (isolation #404) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:10 am

w/e. ranger won't vote me, Zach if you vote Postie it will confirm that Smithereens is scum. I"m pretty sure Bins is scum over Dave though so we lose tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2824 (isolation #405) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:14 am

zach you shit on my reads all game and they've all been proven right. where do you get off?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2826 (isolation #406) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:18 am

I wanted to replace out and I remain pissed as fuck at Postie for both /reasons/ and for the replacing into a slot which I really fucking didn't want her to replace into and lying about it.

That said, I'm more pissed off at you now and since I think you're town I'd rather stay in and make the game less pleasant for you, thanks.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2827 (isolation #407) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:20 am

If Postie flips Roleblocker, that means that whichever doc is town has a 50% of getting autowin by protecting APF/Ranger.
If Postie flips Goon, I am confirmed town so I don't have to deal with your crap and will obviously get NKed because I'm the best player here.

Godfather we'll cross if we get to it but we won't.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2828 (isolation #408) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:22 am

I really can't fathom how there is a confirmed town in Davesaz/Bins. I really can't. They're both playing so, so poorly and have such high opinions of themselves for remains unfathomable to anyone.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2829 (isolation #409) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:23 am

Oh hey. My slot didn't change alignment because of the replace out though, so if you no longer think I'm scum because I replaced out that means you're scum or playing against your win condition. Maybe I should whine about that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2830 (isolation #410) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:26 am

If you're willing to 1) recognize that I never said that LQ was going to flip scum, 2) pull your head out of your ass and 3) engage with me, I am willing to work with you and case Postie and all that good stuff since I think you're town.

If you're going to sit here and cry and act like quickhammering town was acceptable, regardless of whether you know for a fact that I had unvoted postie and not posted it because I got your hammer in the recently posted...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2831 (isolation #411) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:27 am

Unvoted LQ* whatever. Zac, this comes down to your vote. Ranger isn't going to mislynch me here and I think it's autowin if we get Postie lynched for various reasons. If you vote Postie with me the game is a win and you don't have to deal with me anymore. If you're not going to just vote me so I can bitch about the shit I had to put up with in postgame and explain just why I've been so pissed at Postie.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2832 (isolation #412) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:30 am

And no. If Mod wants to replace me for personality conflict reasons I'll accept that. I could accept you having poor reads and that makes me not want to play. You unvoting me on replace out is not something I can stomach.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2833 (isolation #413) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:39 am

And here's a simple argument, Davesaz. Who am I scum with?

If I'm scum with Bins I have no call to replace out since me/Bins is an incredibly improbable scumteam to anyone who has been reading. The flip wouldn't even make sense.
If I'm scum with Ranger then I have practically already won this game and would have just told Ranger to bus me, since my Roleblocker flip would point toward scum in the docs.
If I'm scum with Postie then you are free to go ahead and lynch her anyway but more importantly if I wanted us to cross bus why would I even care? This is the one pairing that does make a sort of sense

but

I claim that I would not have lied about what I said WRT Postie and further that her logging off without responding to it is literally such a scumclaim because if I was bsing for a bus she would respond to it. Her not responding and logging off should literally scream guilty conscience to you which is another fucking amazing reason to townread me. Why else would she not respond to it than besides that she couldn't?

Because it feels to me like you're pushing a lynch on me out of pure personal vitriol. I think it's really obvious that I'm town at this point for so many different reasons. Shape up please.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2834 (isolation #414) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:52 am

Replace 'replace out' with 'switch wagons'. What I meant was that I have no call to switch off Postie yesterday. I love having me and my partner pushing duelling wagons and I've initiated that style of play many times.
It would have been super easy to mislynch Postie and then Bins is townread, LQ easy mislynch, we don't look like partners. I would have stuck the Postie wagon out.
Hell, why would I have fought so hard to argue the mod error lynch thing if I was scum? Like unless Postie was my scumbuddy I wouldn't care as town and my attitude would be town should deal with it themselves.
Something fundamental to my scum play is that I do things for reasons. I do a lot of posturing /like/ that as scum but the difference is it has a reason. I gain something from it.
I gained nothing from it, it doesn't look towny, it was correctly read as NAI because it was more a principle of the thing deal. I wouldn't have stuck my neck out on principles, I would have called NM out for it privately. It looks bad.

A final thing to ponder: Postie was clearly not really fighting the lynch. But bussing hasn't been getting towncred for either of us recently because it's so stuck in our meta. So I wouldn't have bussed her.
But the rest of the people voting her are town. So what if her partner wasn't hard bussing her but was instead white knighting her, not with the intent to look town because pushed the wagon, but rather with the intent to look town because there's NO WAY that scum would hard defend her scummy ass scumpartner in that scummy ass way. What if, further, Postie wasn't intended to be the one bussed?
And if you think that it's not something that Postie would have came up with, think again. In my last game with scum Postie she had one partner cross bus with her and one partner hard buddy with her. 3 consecutive mislynches.
So what if this time she decided to do it differently and have one partner say that the other is scum and one partner say that the other is town? Think about it.

Look at Postie's reaction when Bins decides to say she's scum. She freaks out and LEADS HER TO THE FUCKING PR CLAIM. A DOC CLAIM. BECAUSE ITS THE EASIEST FAKE PR CLAIM IN THIS SETUP.
BECAUSE ITS EXACTLY WHAT WE DECIDED TO DO IN OUR PREVIOUS SETUP. The original plan was for Postie to bus Bins while she claims that Postie is probably town but she slipped up on it and then Postie acted like a scummy fuck so the wagon moved over there. So they just carried it through since it was looking okay.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2835 (isolation #415) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:56 am

You notice that at the beginning of the day Postie was serious about pushing the Bins lynch, while she had the momentum. While people were still semi townreading her slot.
But then later in the day, such as when I called Bins out on saying AtE was a towntell when it's literally all she does as scum? Nothing. She's just like 'meh sure'.
Do you think that scum with the possibility of pushing a lynch on town is just like 'meh sure.' to that? She would have jumped on it and pushed it and tried to get me to lynch Bins unless she was doing something else.
Postie is like me as scum, she practically learned from me. She went into that day with a plan for her scumpartner. They would have both interacted a ton.

Is that Ranger? No, they had zero interaction. Me? maybe but no. Davesaz? No, he looks scummy as fuck on a Postie flip and they barely interacted either.

So again, why didn't Postie try to get Bins lynched if Bins was town and I had seriously opened the floodgates for that lynch to flip, unless she knew that Bins was town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2836 (isolation #416) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:07 am

Further: Look at Postie's play at the point where me and Bins are fighting. Postie has played with me before and knows that I get into fights and I'm okay with that.
However, even in cases where the other player was largely in the wrong she doesn't say shit to them. Because they're not people she knows and she doesn't care, but she does care when I am a dick.
She has no reason to ignore my part unless she's either buddying or scum with me, but that's not the thing. Why does she call out Bins? That's not something she fucking does.

Unless she's calling out Bins because she knows Bins's part in it isn't real and letting me off the hook because she knows that I'm intentionally getting goaded by scum. Which WOULD bother her.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2837 (isolation #417) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:11 am

Anyway, I feel like Postie's obvscum. Bins was sufficiently towny that despite the guilty I had questions about alignment so I can handle losing to her but I refuse to lose directly to scum!Postie.
I swear to Annie that Postie is scum. If you think I'm bussing then deal with it later. I'll pull out all the towntells that I need to to get Postie lynched today.
Hell, I don't care if you decide that I should get that lynch because it's my last game and I'm trying so hard. Whatever it takes to get votes onto Postie I'm in.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2838 (isolation #418) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:12 am

If you have to replace me for any reason I'm fine with that NM. I just won the game, period. Town can do what they want. (⌐■_■)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2841 (isolation #419) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 am

Did I play like shit? yes. I thought Bins was town and her repeated attempts to wear down my energy worked beacuse I didn't think she was scum. But I'm voting scum now, and you're not.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2843 (isolation #420) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:44 am

VOTE: Postie Oh, and if your case on me is that I have a cunning manipulator badge and therefore I must be cunningly manipulating you then we're not going to get far.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2845 (isolation #421) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:48 am

Zac. Besides LQ you've been wrong about everything. Bins is scum, read my case.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2847 (isolation #422) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:51 am

Bins is not town. You need to accept that before we're going to move on. What is your case on Bins town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2849 (isolation #423) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:56 am

Zac, scum has a roleblocker. Why do you think that you are alive still?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2850 (isolation #424) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:03 am

Hell, I indicated Davesaz as my main scumread yesterday. Postie!Scum wanted to be lynched today, she wouldn't have expected to win this CC. Scum!Davesaz wouldn't be doing this here, so unless you think it's Ranger...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2851 (isolation #425) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:07 am

Like, Postie hasn't been playing hte last two days past like the really early day for herself. Everything she's been doing has been to get her partner townread. Ranger: Maaaaybe. But Davesaz?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2853 (isolation #426) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:20 am

Umm. How am I pushing anyone but me? I've literally made the case that the scum are 2 players and I'm trying to get them lynched. I've said that you're a bad player, certainly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2854 (isolation #427) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:24 am

Like the one thing stopping me from saying you're conftown is that you are totally out of touch with reality. You said that you QHed LQ on my behalf when I said he'd flip town, and you're saying I'm looking for anyone to lynch when I've literally only looked for one lynch today and only set up one lynch tomorrow. If I was going to look for an easy mislynch, wouldn't it be on, y'know, you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2856 (isolation #428) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:32 am

I think you should retread my iso.

I voted you cuz I was pissed off. I Voted lq because I was tired of bins's whining. Never said either was scum
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2859 (isolation #429) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:51 pm

We nl zac dies I was rbed!! Dave votes me qh. No.

If you genuinely think there's two docs then a rb flip means town can potentially live a mislynch
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2860 (isolation #430) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Like, if you're town then that makes you literally the worst player I have ever played with considering how insistent you were on Postie being town while refusing to say shit about it.

Like, she says you're scum, you insist she's town, she doesn't push you when it comes to the crunch, you don't call her out on it, and you're still trying to postpone her lynch today.

I've considered that Ranger may be scum considering I want to BoP her Smither townread and she called Umlaut a scumbloc member but never pushed him but you have too much to answer for.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2861 (isolation #431) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:06 pm

If we lose and you're town Bins, regardless of who gets lynched, the blame is flatly yours. So if you want me to even consider that you might be town quit being a useless scum aligned fuck and do something.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2865 (isolation #432) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:52 pm

I may want to win and maybe I try a little too hard but at least I don't lie outside of the game to try to towntell as scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2868 (isolation #433) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Confirm or deny: you told me on a skype call that you 'never replace into slots unless you check them first and know they're town.' Confirm or deny: you used the exact same wording in this game to try to towntell.

Because if you're going to deny that I'm removing you from skype and never talking to you again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2870 (isolation #434) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:19 pm

I didn't require her to scumclaim in game. I asked her to be honest about the fact that she cheated. If she's town and I'm scum she still cheated for doing that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2872 (isolation #435) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:47 pm

LIke I already regret what I said but I am really unhappy about this game and I do hold her responsible for it, yes. I would have never replaced into a slot one of my friends was pushign on in their last game, not when I knew how much the win meant to them. Frankly in her spot here I wouldn't have the muster to even post. And how hard she's trying now?

I didn't want her to replace into this game, I didn't want to face her in this game, and I don't understand why this is something that we aren't seeing eye to eye on in principle.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2873 (isolation #436) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:48 pm

I'd really like you to drop this as an argument against my slot because the whole thing is based around convincing the rest of the thread that I'd try to OGI and it's making me super fucking uncomfortable because I would not OGI. If you actually thought I was scum here the logical conclusion would be that I replaced into what I thought was a town slot and got a scum slot instead, rather than that I'm a terrible freaking person.
Then why wouldn't you fucking ask me? Y'know, a nice 'hey do you mind if I replace into open 645' would be immensely appreciated so that I didn't get into this situation?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2874 (isolation #437) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:50 pm

I believe that you did know that Smithereens was scum. So we're not getting anywhere in this discussion and I don't want to have it in a game thread.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2877 (isolation #438) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:46 pm

It's too little too late but I'll take it. thanks.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2878 (isolation #439) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:50 pm

I should have spoke earlier I guess but I didn't get the chance to say my part when you replaced in because I had to hammer and I didn't know how to say what I wanted to say yesterday.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2882 (isolation #440) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Postie is L-2 but I appreciate the effort.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2894 (isolation #441) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:16 am

In post 2886, davesaz wrote:Ranger / Postie / RC / Bins -- pick 2.
I saved you N1 and mafia RB'd APF. You're conf, and I better be or town is without hope.

Bins is 50/50 -- either she's doc and both SK and scum picked the same nk, or she's scum and was trying to rolefish the doc.
If the two other town could just agree on a scum then we'd have a chance. But we have 3/4 of the remaining people at each other's throats and the 4th is hardly here.
If we NL then scum pick which of us to kill and the other faces the same 4 players down one conf / should be conf.
That is because you are being bad and the rest of the players aren't. I am town, Postie is scum, change your vote or stop complaining.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2895 (isolation #442) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:49 pm

The one thing that is giving me pause about saying that Bins is 100% the scum is that Ranger isn't voting Postie or moving for it or really doing anything. Hasn't been for days.

It feels like she MIGHT be scum hoping that Bins votes me so that she can follow. Bins is still my lead scumread though so don't get too hasty.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2896 (isolation #443) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Okay, yeah. Ranger, your ISO is absolute shit this entire game. Care to explain why you had SUCH a smithereens townread that you'd rather lynch Titus over him yet randomly jumped ship to Postie scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2897 (isolation #444) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Hell, care to explain like anything? you've done nothing this entire game and regardless of your alignment it's kind of sickening how little you've done.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2898 (isolation #445) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:59 pm

IRAONAVP was lynched day 1 and he has more posts and more content overall than you do. Shape up and take some time to play this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2899 (isolation #446) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:59 pm

Smithereens did something I don't think scum would do.
Umlaut actually looks like scum, but not groupscum.
So Umlaut isn't groupscum and Smithereens is town. Why were these your reads at that point in the game?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2900 (isolation #447) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Everything in Bins's iso is still worse, especially her freaking out about Smither's associatives with her and the associatives with Postie and the fact that she'd have to be literally such an incredible egoist to do what she did as town yesterday.

But yeah. Davesaz is town for various reasons, I'm town for role PM. Here's what I propose:

If Postie flips goon: Autolynch Bins, no questions asked, see you later b u d d y.
If Postie flips roleblocker: Bins will doc protect Davesaz, Davesaz will flip a coin as to whether he protects myself or Zac. I would actually recommend flipping two coins and unless both are heads targeting me since I think it's incredibly likely that either scum!Bins or scum!Ranger would be terrified of having me brought to LyLo and choose to target me over Zac for that reasons since his reads aren't particularly scary.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2902 (isolation #448) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:03 pm

YOu didn't bus shit this game Ranger. You hard defended both of your scumbuddies at the start then put Umlaut in your scumpool temporarily but NEVER PUSHED ON IT. Don't lie.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2903 (isolation #449) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:03 pm

As for postie, she would have told you to bus her, period.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2905 (isolation #450) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:10 pm

Like, I think you're town, say what you want about the wordings that I'm using. But if you're half as good as I thought you were when I nominated you for a town play scummy you know I'm town here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2906 (isolation #451) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:14 pm

One of you and Bins is town who legitimately can't see that I am blindingly obviously town here. One of you and Bins is scum who is trying to stall the game out and see if the other votes me so they can quickhammer.

You had a streak of fails at the beginning but your recent ability to read me has been on point since Fire and Ice and Science. I think I've been a billion times more obvtown in this game than literally any game I've played.

Why can't you see it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2908 (isolation #452) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:19 pm

This game has been taking a toll on me since Postie replaced in and I just want it over. Please.

If you're scum, I'm 99% autolynching Bins tomorrow anyway so you don't have to worry about that. If you're town, I swear to whatever you want me to swear to that this isn't how I'd want to pull out my last scum win.

Please just vote her so that we can start ramping up pressure on Davesaz and Bins to vote.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2910 (isolation #453) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:28 pm

I give.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Sorry.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2911 (isolation #454) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Ranger if you're scum just hammer me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2912 (isolation #455) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:30 pm

UNVOTE:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2913 (isolation #456) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Somewhat sketched out that it took you so long to respond which feels like you're checking to make sure it's actually a hammer.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2914 (isolation #457) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 pm

Nm you just went offline.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2915 (isolation #458) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:15 am

No one is prgoressing their reads. No one is pushing content for me.

Davesaz has decided he wants to vote me because of my banner.
Between Bins/Ranger there's 1 person stalling to see what the other does and 1 person who somehow can't see that I'm town.

If no hammer has happened by tomorrow I'm going to make a final decision of which that I think is town and then selfvote when only they're on so that either this game ends or I know for a fact who the scumteam is.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2917 (isolation #459) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 am

I'm at the point where if you're not going to vote Postie I'm just going to selfvote when Ranger's on so I can confirm or deny that slot and stop thinking about it.

That's a loss for you on the offchance that you're town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2919 (isolation #460) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:43 am

I lost us this game. Meanwhile: person with 2 postie misreads over 20+ games. You decide that your completely unexplained townread on her trumps that. You refuse to go into any detail on that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2920 (isolation #461) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:48 am

Bins you are a bad player, regardless of what your alignment is here. When the only way I can entertain you being town is to say 'ok yes she acted pro-scum on every single phase but she's maybe just that bad?'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2921 (isolation #462) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:57 am

Like you hard defend scum when every other person wants them lynched like fucking hard defend them balls to the wall whining bitching acting like a baby with their pacifier taken away and say I lost us this game.

If you're not scum then you 1) have a huge ego problem and 2) are so far out of touch with reality that I am surprised you can put a sentence together.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2925 (isolation #463) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:18 pm

In post 1871, Bins wrote:I would do farmer too. But how the heck is RC still pushing Postie rn?
In post 1910, Bins wrote:
In post 1909, Postie wrote:You're like 95% sure scum though. I'm not unvoting.
how am i 95% sure scum .......
In post 1950, Bins wrote:Zach I seriously can't take this
can we please lynch LQ

LQ how the heck is this convinient for me
do you think i want to be doing this
i think i have been softing it for a really long time

i'm just frustrated we have so many good possible lynches and postie descides hey lets do bins shes DEFFO SCUMMO
also like RC selfvoting just made me super apathetic that i have to play with that antitown shit
ALSO
i dont think softing is THAT BAD rn because it helps other PRs determine numbers and maybe figure out the scum layout/if GF is possible
In post 1972, Bins wrote:WTF AGAIN

VOTE: POSTIE

this vote is scum

RC is just being god damn RC who thinks i'm town but i have to die because i changed a read
In post 1975, Bins wrote:jesus christ RC you said my 180 was bad

i want to claim but we have to kill the RB before I claim
In post 1977, Bins wrote:-________-

ok nvm postie if you're town you have to realize that RC is literally only voting me because OMGUS at this point because RC is a dip and thinks he is a be all end all in a game
it's either vote me or selfvote as soon as i started scumreading him

i mean he would of done the same to titus if she hadnt claimed cop
In post 1982, Bins wrote:i'm just blown away

i'm so blown away i obvtown so hard
i soft PR all game
i fucking look pretty good with umlaut as well
i am very town
i have the most LEGIT FRUSTRATION IN MY POSTS RN

i CLAIM A PR

and yet RC and Postie still think voting me is a legit move

i'm just

what

selfaware rn and just whating so hard

if town loses this game i'm just going to be so peeved that i was somehow still tunneled this game
In post 1996, Bins wrote:RC is RC but Postie you have no excuse for why you still think I'm scum here
In post 2037, Bins wrote:Scum can confbias, eh, Postie?
In post 2136, Bins wrote:Very interested to here her reaction. Her pull off of LQ and onto Postie was surprising to me. Especially because she didn't share any direction for Postie.
In post 2220, Bins wrote:
In post 2218, Postie wrote:
In post 2207, Bins wrote:how can you see i;m not SCARED of this massclaim im actually just REALLY AGAISNT IT BECAUSE I WANNA KEEP MY ROLE HIDDEN OR ELSE SCUM WINS
>OR ELSE SCUM WINS

Are you kidding me
What role could you possibly have to warrant this kind of
This is the fakest sounding thing I've read in a long time.
can you please

for the love of your wincon

shut the hell up
In post 2422, Bins wrote:Okay. But I don't think Dav is lying and I'm not lying. Also, again. Why wouldn't I just have claimed a protect on Zach? BECAUSE IM NOT LYING.

I do think we should to wait for Ranger. Then lynch out of LQ, RC, Ranger, and Postie. I'd rank it RC>LQ>Postie and I'll rank Ranger after she claims.
d
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2926 (isolation #464) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 pm

WTF wrong bloc of posts. That was the ones I excluded. Let me try this again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2927 (isolation #465) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:20 pm

In post 2645, Bins wrote:Too many people OK with postie and not enough OK with LQ
why am I always alone
In post 2651, Bins wrote:this game is so frustrating no one is saying anything of value except like Dav
In post 2653, Bins wrote:omg this lynch is giving me so many bad feelings LQ is scum
In post 2655, Bins wrote:so LQ gets to l-1
squirms out of it
and now people r voting postie?
In post 2665, Bins wrote:damn I didn't realise scum couldn't block and kill on the same night

VOTE: postie
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2928 (isolation #466) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:35 pm

Now prodding: Ranger, Davesaz, Not_Mafia.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2930 (isolation #467) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:26 pm

make a dishonest choice then.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2932 (isolation #468) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:29 pm

if you are town and legitimately still think that I'm scum over smithereens/postie then I'd rather you lose this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2936 (isolation #469) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:33 pm

the difference is that I've been trying to lynch scum and town!you has been hard defending the shit out of scum and AtEing hard to try to get your reads taken seriously when we justifiedly ignored them until I just gave up.

Like Postie being scum is the main reason that I started to hate this game but the way you acted when people weren't listening to you on the Postie lynch is a reasonably close second.
i'm not voting postie slot in mylo. ever.
Then Town!Bins has lost this game already so just go ahead and vote so I know whether scum is you or Ranger.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2937 (isolation #470) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Like see, that's not my fault. I'm responsible for my own reads and my own ability to project them. I remain quite confident in my ability to do both.

I am not responsible for Davesaz deciding that 'my ISO is full of cunning manipulation' aka voting me because badge which is literally unanswerable, nor your terrible reads if you are town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2941 (isolation #471) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Good for you for pointing that out. That's literally a straight up definition of RC in any game. Why am I scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2946 (isolation #472) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:38 pm

In post 2940, Bins wrote:lmfao sorry i thought good town had the ability to convince people but i dont think youve boosted anyones morale
Good town have the ability to convince good players. You are a serious contender for the worst town player that I have ever had the misfortune to play with, assuming you are town.

I mean I'm not about to marry you if you're scum like I believe but at least if you are scum you can actually play this game.
Quit trying to be manipulative and maybe I'll forget. That means letting people do their thing instead of trying to tell them what to do.
Final warning.
YOu don't have a say in what I do or do not do.
i will let the no lynch go through before i lynch postie. that's not a bad play. that's the right play.
I don't think it's a bad play either. I think it's a good play because you know that Postie is going to flip Roleblocker and if you haven't NLed before there's a 50% chance that you autolose it.

TOwn isn't making you do anything so :). Now if you're town its a god awful play for the exact same reasons but hey.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2947 (isolation #473) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Bins, only one person is good enough to call for a lynch outside of a confirmed scum pool and that's me. There is confscum in Postie/RC. We are voting there.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2950 (isolation #474) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:42 pm

That has got to be a scumclaim. Based on the PR claims Postie's slot is
literally confirmed as scum
from my point of view. Am I to believe that you're really so inept at this game that you don't know that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2953 (isolation #475) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:47 pm

It would confirm Ranger as town from my point of view and thus give me the license of being able to flat out ignore anything you post from here on in. As is I do not know 100% that you are the scum over Ranger so I have to try to engage you.

If I knew you were scum I would be able to 1) stop wanting to smack you on the head with herbs and cheese 2) be able to deal with ranger more directly and 3) have more specific associatives to throw at Davesaz.

I'm reasonably sure that it's you over Ranger but I'm certainly still rereading this game about once every two days looking for something more certain.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2954 (isolation #476) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:48 pm

The flipside is that if you vote me Ranger's alignment will be confirmed for good or for ill to me. So me self voting is doing the same thing presuming that I am confident that I can get Ranger online when you're not.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2957 (isolation #477) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Basically, if someone were to take the time to read Slavic Music 2 and trace even just the in-thread evidence of why I've been pissy since Postie replaced in it's like colossally evident both that I'm town

I'm not going to cite anything in it as evidence because it leaves a sour taste in my mouth in general but for you to still be unwaveringly certain that Postie's slot is town is just truly something that I cannot understand.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2959 (isolation #478) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:54 pm

In post 2955, Bins wrote:ooooh

its
{Ranger, RC}
{Dav, RC} lol
{Postie, Ranger} (nah)
{Postie, Dav} (2nd most likely but not likely at all)

i c now
so ya we really need this replacement
and I

Why do we really need this replacement? If it's Postie/Dav town's already lost. Your reads are in the shitter and I am never going to vote Davesaz.
Then you nahed Postie/Ranger (which is the scumteam if you're town.)
So that basically just leaves RC scumteams so why are you so reluctant to vote me?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2960 (isolation #479) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:54 pm

In post 2958, Bins wrote:nah u should selfvote ill confirm myself as town real strategy
I said I'd do that while Ranger is around, not while you are. I have zero intent of giving you hammer on my slot.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2961 (isolation #480) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Like do you think you should actually have a say in town's decision if the entire day has been structured around a mechanical confirmed scum in a pairing and you don't even know?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2965 (isolation #481) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:59 pm

How the fuck do you come to the conclusion that Postie/Ranger doesn't make sense because there's a fuckton of supporting evidence for Ranger scum. Just not as much as for you.

I'd ask you to explain this read but I'm 100% firmly convinced that it's made up on the spot regardless of your alignment so there.
i have no defense here

hey to be fair i wanted (still want) to no lynch
Which only makes sense from a scum point of view for the reasons I've stated and others furthermore. Besides the fact that it's giving away a 50% chance at autowin:
Scum!Bins with Scum!Postie can easily roleblock Davesaz in night and nightkill Zac. Davesaz speedvotes me in LyLO. Easy!

Like, what flip is going to tell you anything? Zac is like super incredibly likely to be the nightkill target and if both docs are town Davesaz will be the nightkill target. Neither are informative.
no no the point is that i DONT hammer you and then you can stop acting like im a shitlord

well technically itll be worse but then at least you can boss me around and legit have passion in it
That would require me to think that you're town which I'm not even fucking close to doing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2966 (isolation #482) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:00 pm

If you think that I'm as scum as you claim to why are you interested in having yourself confirmed town in my eyes?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2971 (isolation #483) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:05 pm

In post 2968, Bins wrote:
In post 2966, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you think that I'm as scum as you claim to why are you interested in having yourself confirmed town in my eyes?
IM NOT SURE OF YOUR ALIGNMENT

you know cause unlike you i actually am thinking and reviewing ISOs still
Unlike you? YOU CLAIM YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT THERE WAS A MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED SCUM PAIRING.

I HAVE READ THROUGH THIS GAME TOP TO BOTTOM MORE THAN TEN TIMES THIS WEEK. I HAVE READ EVERY SCUM GAME THAT YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED. NO.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2976 (isolation #484) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Umm first off? no it's not. and you were the one person in Marquis's game who genuinely slipped past me so I'm ESPECIALLY wary of writing you off as town!

You may not have: but Smithereens absolutely would. He is a planner. Same reason that Ranger would bus Postie even though she's not a busser: because Postie told her to do it.
also RC if you read my meta you would know im not the worst player ever at either alignment thank you thank you
I never claimed that you were the worst scum player and I will retract this claim on the town side if you vote Postie today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2977 (isolation #485) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:11 pm

Umm first off? no it's not. and you were the one person in Marquis's game who genuinely slipped past me so I'm ESPECIALLY wary of writing you off as town!

You may not have: but Smithereens absolutely would. He is a planner. Same reason that Ranger would bus Postie even though she's not a busser: because Postie told her to do it.
also RC if you read my meta you would know im not the worst player ever at either alignment thank you thank you
I never claimed that you were the worst scum player and I will retract this claim on the town side if you vote Postie today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2978 (isolation #486) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:11 pm

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2980 (isolation #487) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Zach, do you honestly believe that I am having something that even approaches being able to be called a good time?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2990 (isolation #488) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:43 pm

In post 2989, Ranger wrote:
Bins wrote:tbh i havent been paying attention to the setup much i should really do that
At this point.
If RC's scum.
And Bins is town.
I'm thinking of just giving RC the win and voting Bins, here.

I'll take a look at the deadline clock, see how much time we've got before I need to cast a vote.
But at this stage?

It aint gonna be RC.

It's {Bins, Postie}.
Just a matter of whether I think both Bins and RC are scum (unlikely), or that just Bins is scum.
RadiantCowbells wrote:there's a fuckton of supporting evidence for Ranger scum
You know, people keep saying this but in my experience it largely boils down to, "This isn't the Ranger I know", "Ranger was lurking", or "Ranger hasn't done anything", without anything concrete in it, like, "Ranger is scum for doing this thing at that time." THAT would actually be something I'd like to see. Not something I get though! Not these days, anyway.
Purely associative based. We're not lynching Bins today though, we're lynching Postie.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2992 (isolation #489) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:00 pm

You're pushing an angle of Bins is definitely scum but I might be her partner over Postie, correct? why?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2991 (isolation #490) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:00 pm

You're pushing an angle of Bins is definitely scum but I might be her partner over Postie, correct? why?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2999 (isolation #491) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:46 am

In post 2998, Bins wrote:like for you to come in here and just sheep RC seems like either 1) you have to be scum 2) you are totally in the wrong mentality here

why do i feel like this game it's me against the world for EVERYTHING
If you keep pulling this crap people will just ignore you in games because it frankly comes across as pathetic.
Your reads are not taken seriously because you are not the caliber of player who has their reads taken seriously without expanding on them and you've given no reason to scumread me.
You've also given no reason to townread Postie and considering you single handedly averted a scum lynch that's a huge part of why I think you're scum here.

Also, Ranger is trying to push for your lynch before Posties: and the conclusion that you come to is that she's scum with me and not Postie?
If she votes Postie right now there's no purpose in you voting me because Zac'll never change, Davesaz is voting me for shitty reasons and won't stall to deadline on them, Postie lynch. easy.
Your stances are like beyond utterly illogical and while I remember your awful NS townread, I haven't read much of your town games but there's a lot of this crappy moonlogic in your scum games.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3001 (isolation #492) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:56 am

Bins/Postie with a small chance of Ranger/Postie. You are voting for me: who do you think is my scumpartner?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3002 (isolation #493) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:38 pm

I love how the Davesaz/Ranger/Bins block are talking so much big game but refuse to be clear about literally anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3009 (isolation #494) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:25 pm

we're not no lynching because it sacrifices the chance of autowin and gives us no information. ZAC IF YOU SUPPORT A NL DAVESAZ QUICKVOTES ME IN LYLO AND WE LOSE. STOP.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3010 (isolation #495) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:39 pm

If we get Ranger's vote then we can use the threat of us switching wagons to lynching Bins instead to get Bins's vote onto postie. And frankly if it comes to that I don't at all mind lynching Town!Bins and losing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3011 (isolation #496) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:41 pm

In post 3008, Bins wrote:also RC my townread on postie isnt THAT strong but its strong enough that id rather not vote her in lylo and i think thats PERFECTLY FAIR thank you
Why are you defining things as perfectly fair, because if you're town you have no idea what the meaning of perfectly fair is.

Vote me or vote Postie. I will speedvote you tomorrow if a NL happens because of you and I live for it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3012 (isolation #497) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:18 pm

The lynchpool for today is {RadiantCowbells, Postie}. The lynchpool for tomorrow is {RadiantCowbells, Postie}. We gain no information from a no lynch and lose a (50/50 if Davesaz is correctly town) shot at autowin, we're not doing it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3014 (isolation #498) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:22 pm

No one's going to settle (if you're town) because Ranger is keeping her options open in lynching you or quickhammering me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3015 (isolation #499) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:23 pm

It's LyLo/MyLo. It only takes 1 incorrect townread to make a scum unlynchable if their partner refuses to bus. You are either scum in which case Zac is that incorrect townreader, or you are town and it's you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3017 (isolation #500) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:27 pm

If you want to say that I'm scum then vote me. I think it's beyond fucking obvious that I am town this game but you clearly haven't read any of the exchanges between me and Postie so I wouldn't expect you to know that as town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3024 (isolation #501) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:01 pm

In post 3018, Bins wrote:
In post 3017, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you want to say that I'm scum then vote me. I think it's beyond fucking obvious that I am town this game but you clearly haven't read any of the exchanges between me and Postie so I wouldn't expect you to know that as town.
wow right back at you again

i think it's unbelievable that all you can talk about it how i cant convince people of my reads when you havent gotten it in your head yet that i still havent convinced MYSELF of my reads. im still thinking.
YOU WON'T DISCUSS YOUR READS WORTH FUCKING SHIT. I HAVE ASKED YOU AT LEAST 10 TIMES TO EXPLAIN YOUR POSTIE TR SO I CAN TELL YOU WHY IT'S WRONG.

YOU HAVE SAID
NOTHING
ABOUT WHY SHE IS SCUM. NOTHING.

My reads are clearly demarcated in thread, with clear evidence. You have a townread on Postie that's about as transparents as a brick wall. You cannot claim to be obvtown when you have a townread on someone who is confirmed scum that you've refused to elaborate on and keep crying and ateing rather than explaining or changing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3036 (isolation #502) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Okay so first of all if anyone is saying that Vedith isn't obvscum they are in fact terrible at this game.

Second of all Vedith just fyi leave me alone because I'm already predisposed to blow the fuck up at your slot and I don't want to lose my cool again. Do your pretending to be town or w/e just leave me out of it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3037 (isolation #503) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:12 pm

In post 3034, Vedith wrote:
In post 3032, Zachstralkita wrote:Please answer the question, good sir.
You can't lynch me! :evil:
I do not feel good about it!
In post 3033, Vedith wrote:
In post 3031, Bins wrote:Vedith RC is confirmed scum to you
Well, apparently you are both scum.
In post 3030, Vedith wrote:
In post 3029, Zachstralkita wrote:Vedith, how do you feel about being lynched?
Depends, will it help?
In post 3027, Vedith wrote:Can someone give me the facts? :up:
Like someone give me the facts? Ehhh maybe but still leans scum. The rest of those posts would never come from town in this situation and if either of you claim to be good you know it.

I am interpreting a non-vote on Vedith in your next post as a scumclaim from both Rangesr and Bins and will change my vote if a wagon starts on either of you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3038 (isolation #504) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 pm

And bins? If Ranger votes and you don't I'm not going to stop to ask a single question tomorrow. I am going to vote you as soon as the day starts and not discuss shit with you.

So regardless of your alignment Vedith has basically claimed scum with his shit tier play and if you're going to pretend to not see it / actually be this fucking bad I am siding with Rnager.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3039 (isolation #505) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Ultimatum's out. I will not go back on this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3041 (isolation #506) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:17 pm

Zach. you are new here and are relatively inexperienced at the game. Bins and Ranger are not so and the way he dealt with someone asking him to be lynched during fucking MyLo while asking whether it would help is so far beyond a scumclaim that I feel like I shouldn't have to bring it up.

It's done. If Ranger is town I'm beyond 100% sure she sees it. Town Ranger would never miss play as blatantly scum aligned as the ones that I've quoted. Bins I'd give like a tiny bit of leeway but if she's fucked up her Postie read AND her Smitherens read and is still fucking up this slot she can lose, no skin off my back.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3042 (isolation #507) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Like I think Postie's a scumfuck and I know postie's been a scumfuck all game but I accept that I'm the only player good enough to have called that slot as scum from the get go.

Vedith, however, is beyond impossible for any decent player to misread after how poor his opener was.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3044 (isolation #508) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:24 pm

Davesaz is the kind of player who would rather lose the game while taking a righteous stand about something idiotic than win it while being reasonable and I accept that I won't change his vote without attrition.
Bins up to this point has been frustrating AF but I realize that she clearly isn't reading the game nor any of the meta she has claimed to so regardless of alignment I can't hold her accountable for anything beyond the lack of reading, which I am but I'm not sure where to go further on that.
Ranger (if she's town) flat out will not miss why I'm so adamant that the posting is a scumclaim and so I know she will vote as town but also as scum because she knows that I will BoP the shit out of her.
trying so hard to see how vedith is scumposting
This isn't a vote and if you are town and haven't seen it you don't have the skill to see it.

If Ranger votes before you I'm not discussing with you any further in this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3046 (isolation #509) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:27 pm

I'll up the ante: Ranger regardless of alignment will be able to explain why it's a scumclaim far better than I will because I hate explaining things.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3048 (isolation #510) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 pm

My case on why Vedith's replace in is 100% independent on my scum confirmation of their slot. I would feel the same way. Read Ragner's nextp ost.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3055 (isolation #511) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:45 pm

I'm not doing shit to convince you of my alignment further. I'm not not voting you no matter what tomorrow. You can vote me at this point, it won't hurt your wincon as either aligment. I'm fucking done.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3057 (isolation #512) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Like if you're town you're fucking terrible like fucking god tier terrible like literal worst person I've played with. I don't care to play with you any longer regardless of your alignment.

I'd vote you with Ranger at this point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3058 (isolation #513) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:50 pm

Like I can handle people with poor reads but when you're so egocentric and so fucking obnoxiously 'HEY LOOK IM SO IMPORTANT' with the way you do shit like holy fuck no please get lynched now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3059 (isolation #514) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:51 pm

Zach I have invited communication between myself and bins. I Have asked her over 15 times to explain why she's scumreading me or townreading postie. 0 follow through. she shouldn't win as either alignment.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3060 (isolation #515) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:56 pm

If you're town I advise anyone who ever rolls into a game with you to simply policy lynch you because you're incredibly uncooperative, terribly impossible to communicate with, and have terrible reads to boot.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3061 (isolation #516) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:57 pm

This is me having hit my breaking point. If Ranger's the scum she's going to win this game because she way deserves it over you. Go do what you want.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3062 (isolation #517) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Like her 'scumhunting' is her figuring out shit that if she'd ever read the ISO that she was claiming to scumread me from she'd be fully fucking aware of. If she isn't reading my ISO she has no real read on me so idgaf. she loses.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3075 (isolation #518) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:28 pm

In post 3072, Zachstralkita wrote:ranger and davesaz need to post

dave at minimum
You understand that Bins is explicitly pushing for a gamestate where we lose a potential autowin via doc protect, correct?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3076 (isolation #519) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Not responding to you anymore Bins. You are really, really not worth my time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3081 (isolation #520) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:38 pm

I was talking to Bins and I made that abundantly clear several times.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3116 (isolation #521) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:39 am

VOTE: Vedith
Bins is next.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3118 (isolation #522) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:15 am

Oh, and Davesaz? It's MyLo and Zac isn't changing their vote. It's impossible for you to lynch anyone besides Vedith unless scum want to bus which they wouldn't in this situation. Vote him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3124 (isolation #523) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 pm

I'm sorry Zach. I just wanted to win man. I hope you won't think I'm terrible for that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3126 (isolation #524) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:52 pm

sorry Ranger I'm always scum when you're in games.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3129 (isolation #525) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:57 pm

No, I was actually scum with Bins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3146 (isolation #526) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:40 am

VOTE: Bins

No, she's not.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3149 (isolation #527) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:46 am

I'm not reading the game anymore.

Zach, when people fight me on my reads, I'm not the one who is wrong. vote her.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3151 (isolation #528) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:49 am

Yes, you are.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3153 (isolation #529) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:52 am

Something like that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3159 (isolation #530) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 am

whatever zach have fun. I'm done arguing.

VOTE: davesaz
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3162 (isolation #531) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:36 pm

congrats zac you got your way.

are you happy?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3163 (isolation #532) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:39 pm

like I wouldn't care if you put even a tenth of the effort that I did into this game.

but when I was right on literally everything and you were wrong on literally everything and you're still fighting me in LyLo I'm just so through with you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3164 (isolation #533) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:40 pm

gg bins. I'm glad pretending that you're too thick to string two words together worked for you. Hopefully Zach and Davesaz and the rest of town with their awful reads learned something.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3169 (isolation #534) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:53 pm

I did make a substantial statement. I made several walls yesterday about why Bins was Postie's scumpartner. you didn't respond.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3172 (isolation #535) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:58 pm

I voted Bins. I hate mafia Postie ruined this for me the game's been unfun in general and I have other shit to do and because I'm not willing to continue to fight you after your whining and saying bins was 100% town?

WHy is it my job to change your reads when I"ve been right the whole game, Zach?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3173 (isolation #536) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:01 pm

You didn't even case bins town. You just said YO BINS IS TOWN YO BINS IS TOWN all game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3181 (isolation #537) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:24 pm

APF was a strong player. Titus was okay but had some shit reads, I think I was super on point, Dunnstral did good.

Rest of town were townbearding it up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3189 (isolation #538) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:47 pm

I feel like I made more effort to communicate in this game than any before. Still didn't help.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3191 (isolation #539) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:36 pm

I literally straight down to the wire explained Postie's thought process through two entire day phases and why they meant she was scum with Bins and why Scum!davesaz made no sense.

Zach summarily ignored it and continued to say Bins was 100% town then said that I didn't do enough to convince him when he said that bins was 100% town
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3196 (isolation #540) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Ranger, that's why I'm quitting, sorry. I just can't deal with this. I don't want to argue with people who aren't even playing the game and then you go into the fact that in general I feel like people should really just stfu and sheep me when I'm town because I'm genuinely like so much better than virtually everyone else but people HATE to hear it and refuse to seriously take it into consideration in their reads. idk.

It's just a lot of not good feelings then you throw in Postie replacing into a scumslot, town being as opaque about their nonsense reads as scum were, and you have the recipe for me just giving up.
We would have had Postie a day earlier if RC had stayed on her. I misinterpreted his flipflopping as scum and didn't want a no-lynch with so many unknown. It would have been autowin at that point, as town could then afford to pick wrong on the doc claims and still lynch the other one.
YOU WERENT EVEN FUCKING PUSHING POSTIE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WERE DEFENDING HER TOO.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3197 (isolation #541) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:29 pm

LIke yeah, I had correct reads and then gave up because town was pissing me off. But at least I had the correct reads instead of being the obnoxious town with shit reads treating them like gospel.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3199 (isolation #542) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Like this attitude is so obnoxious. You guys fought me to the death to the point that I gave up on lynching scum and then cry then I changed my votes?

Sowwy Titus this game was just so unpleasant for me. I'm done posting here and I think I'm going to site flake when my modded game is finished.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3201 (isolation #543) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:51 pm

You voted me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3204 (isolation #544) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Massclaim got us what should have been autowin had the general town play not been so bad.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3205 (isolation #545) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Like here's the thing. I called for the massclaim and I was like dead on nearly 100% this game and you're STILL questioning my decision to massclaim.

it was the right decision, period.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3207 (isolation #546) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:12 pm

I'ts not optimal. It was already the right decision at the time. I don't feel like I should need to explain it, I feel like you should trust me: however, I will explain the math behind why it was the correct decision at the time on the condition that you never question me saying something was the right decision again.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3210 (isolation #547) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:18 pm

In post 3208, davesaz wrote:Massclaim was the right thing.
You
asking for it was the wrong thing.
When you have a reputation for being manipulative, don't be manipulative as town!

It doesn't matter if you were right.
Your behavior was what lost the game.
Oh my fucking god WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOT TRY TO PUSH MY READS AT ALL?

I DO THINGS AS SCUM BECAUSE I DO THEM AS TOWN. WHICH WINCON DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO PLAY TOWARDS?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3219 (isolation #548) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Yeah but if that's the case LQ, can you give someone who DOES do that stuff the benefit of the doubt, especially when you claim to townread them?

Return to “Completed Open Games”