Micro 624: Grey Flag Nightless (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also it really feels like RM has stalled out this LYLO and avoided giving any kind of read/push for as long as possible
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by RachMarie »

why because I did not put down a vote right away in LYLO?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Well you keep popping in to argue with me but then you don't do anything else

For someone who is apparently not sure about who is scum, you sure aren't being proactive about figuring it out
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Im town reading infin and tne I know I must be wrong on one of them because I dont you and rb being a scum team together

Yet I am pretty sure that either you or rb is scum

you more than him

im not gonna vote yet not until I have some time to really look through some ISOs

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by RachMarie »

err dont SEE you and rb

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by rb »

Of course my read of TNE changes. I said earlier she played like this as town and I mislynched her in my last game, but I didn't see her play past Day1 and the fact she hasn't altered and just kept tunneling on town players makes me think she's scum the same as she makes sense in multiple scumteams just like you. Her reads have aligned with Joe for the most part as well.

The fact that the 2 players who make the most sense in the most scumteams are the 2 ppl voting me makes me pretty happy calling this the scumteam. Kill either TNE or GL and town wins.

Also lol @ the idea that reads should stay consistent for an entire game. Who the fk keeps the same reads on every slot for the entirety of a game as either alignment?

My reads change depending on how the game pans out and what people do/say and how they respond to stuff, like how any player's should. Rach is town, Infinity is town. TNE/GL are scum.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Possible scumteams:
rach/rb
guilty/rb (very unlikely)
guilty/TNE

Will reread and make a final decision tomorrow.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 980, rb wrote:Of course my read of TNE changes. I said earlier she played like this as town and I mislynched her in my last game, but I didn't see her play past Day1 and the fact she hasn't altered and just kept tunneling on town players makes me think she's scum the same as she makes sense in multiple scumteams just like you. Her reads have aligned with Joe for the most part as well.

The fact that the 2 players who make the most sense in the most scumteams are the 2 ppl voting me makes me pretty happy calling this the scumteam. Kill either TNE or GL and town wins.

Also lol @ the idea that reads should stay consistent for an entire game. Who the fk keeps the same reads on every slot for the entirety of a game as either alignment?

My reads change depending on how the game pans out and what people do/say and how they respond to stuff, like how any player's should. Rach is town, Infinity is town. TNE/GL are scum.
see it's not that your read changed, it's that it changed randomly and with barely any explanation or obvious progression. I encourage Infinity to reread your ISO to see for himself.

There weren't any obvious targets to go after (besides myself) following the karnos mislynch, so you had to invent a partner for me and TNE was the easiest one to go for.

also this:
The fact that the 2 players who make the most sense in the most scumteams are the 2 ppl voting me makes me pretty happy calling this the scumteam
is basically a scumslip, to a town!rb GL+TNE would be
confirmed
as the scumteam right now, since Infinity and RM both posted and didn't hammer.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 981, Infinity 324 wrote:Possible scumteams:
rach/rb
guilty/rb (very unlikely)
guilty/TNE

Will reread and make a final decision tomorrow.
also lmao

if guilty/rb is the scumteam then I have thrown this game pretty hard :P
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 879, RachMarie wrote:I am going to do some iso research and see what I can figure out clearly my reads are totally off base here and the only one I can be sure of being right was hoopla
In post 907, RachMarie wrote:Ok Im going to look at his ISO and see if I can figure out at least one of his scum budz
In post 950, RachMarie wrote:ATM I really am not sure who is town and scum (other than me)

my reads other than joe and hoopla have been clearly off.

I know two of you are scum.

Im gonna do some rereading with that in mind with fresh eyes
In post 978, RachMarie wrote:Im town reading infin and tne I know I must be wrong on one of them because I dont you and rb being a scum team together

you more than him

im not gonna vote yet not until I have some time to really look through some ISOs
Infinity, please look at this

RachMarie has said she's going to "look through some ISOs" for OVER A WEEK now.

This is stalling scum. She doesn't want to commit to anything so she defaults to "I'm going to look at ISOs". But she hasn't done any analysis, and now we have less than 1 day until deadline. Does that look town to you?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by RachMarie »

no I have been swamped with WORK STUFFS

I am already behind on a 10 page report for a client I was supposed to have to him today.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

you always have time to come in and argue with me when I call you scum

but you never have time to do anything else

like this is the third time you hop in with a post relatively immediately after I make a point against you
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Let's dive into this active lurking pattern (all times in USA PDT, which is GMT -7):

Here's where I complete my reread of the game, vote rb, and then explain why I think it's rb+RM, at
9:20 pm
on
Tuesday the 16th
:
In post 933, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm actually thinking it is a rb+RM team here after my reread because I feel RM has really coasted hard after the early towncred from her "townslip"

infinity pings me occasionally but he's also had a few posts that felt really town and he was semi-instrumental in driving the JJ lynch whereas RM just kinda vote parked on it

also I think RM was the scummiest in pushing karnos too and I doubt it was three townies on that wagon which makes infinity+rb pretty unlikely
RachMarie hasn't posted for 3 hours prior to this post, then posts just
10 minutes
later at
9:31
:
In post 935, RachMarie wrote:no I really was scum reading him

I am sorry I was wrong.

Im genuinely at a loss here in this game who the other scum are.
On
Wednesday the 17th
at
7:13 am
I see that Infinity intends to vote me, and I respond
In post 944, GuiltyLion wrote:So me listening to you and changing my mind is scummy?! What do I gain from pivoting and calling Rach scum out of nowhere when she was never going to be lynched today anyway?

If you're town infinity, your vote will lose the game. Please reread the entire game and rethink before you vote. It's frustrating as hell that my attempts to game solve aren't like blindingly transparent to whoever is town here.

Also, rb has been accusing me of misrepping him in D1 and he has not ONCE followed up on me asking him to point out where.
Then RachMarie responds
5 minutes later at 7:18 am
In post 946, RachMarie wrote:uhh and I am scum for what precisely?

(sits back and pops some popcorn)
Later in the day, at
12:04 pm
, I post my case on why I think the townslip was faked.
In post 954, GuiltyLion wrote:Alright, so
In post 388, RachMarie wrote:Wait this is a micro there are THREE scumz? how is that balanced I thought with 9 players it was 2?

And how do you know there are 3, Hoopla?
This is the original "townslip".

Notice how RM's response to this new information is to ask Hoopla instead of going back and reading the setup herself.

When RM starts pushing the idea that scum would not bus in this setup, after javajoe was lynched, her tone and responses are different:
In post 706, RachMarie wrote:are you really pushing that two or at least one of the two other scum bussed their scum budz in a white flag or grey flag set up where town only needs to lynch two of the 3?

really seriously is that the best you got karnos?

I have played this set up before
^ so first off did RM not realize this was Grey Flag when she was made the townslip? If she's played the set up before, why didn't she understand that there was a 3 person scumteam?

Here was my response to her post:
In post 720, GuiltyLion wrote:My townread on you sours every time you push this bs. Unless you want to say scum never bus in any 7-2 setup, your thinking that scum wouldn't bus here isn't grounded in anything. Scum can bus and still have 2 members manipulating the town, that's HUGE in a micro.
and her follow-up:
In post 721, RachMarie wrote:NOT IN WHITE FLAG OR GREY FLAG

how many times to I have to tell you this is not a 7 2 set up

this is a 6 3 set up with town only needing to lynch 2/3 of the scum tean

READ THE SETUP

please
so now when she (presumably) thinks that I myself wasn't familiar with the setup (which also implies that she thinks I am town by default), she says "READ THE SETUP", as if this is something she expects all players to do. Yet when she "townslipped", she apparently hadn't read the setup since she apparently didn't even know how many scum there were. So how can a town!RM, posting in good faith, be insisting for another player to read the setup? The first time she was confronted with new information, her first response wasn't to go and read the setup, it was to turn it around and ask Hoopla a question about it.

Her behavior with respect to reading the setup isn't consistent, and makes me think the townslip was faked.
RachMarie responds at
12:07 pm
, just
3 minutes later
In post 955, RachMarie wrote:Yes I have played the set up before

no i really was not aware it was this setup when i asked

way to misrep.

Yes I asked Hoopla my strongest town read a question PLUS I then went back and looked at the OP

Felt kind of dumb for missing it in the first place.

My statement about playing this setup before came LONG AFTER I asked hoopla and checked again the setup of the game.

Yeah I probably am in too many games.

Try again
Wind the clock forward another day, now it's
Thursday at 4:16 pm
, I post this:
In post 975, GuiltyLion wrote:also it really feels like RM has stalled out this LYLO and avoided giving any kind of read/push for as long as possible
And literally
two minutes later
:
In post 976, RachMarie wrote:why because I did not put down a vote right away in LYLO?
Then at
9:08 pm
, I point out this pattern of lurking:
In post 984, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 879, RachMarie wrote:I am going to do some iso research and see what I can figure out clearly my reads are totally off base here and the only one I can be sure of being right was hoopla
In post 907, RachMarie wrote:Ok Im going to look at his ISO and see if I can figure out at least one of his scum budz
In post 950, RachMarie wrote:ATM I really am not sure who is town and scum (other than me)

my reads other than joe and hoopla have been clearly off.

I know two of you are scum.

Im gonna do some rereading with that in mind with fresh eyes
In post 978, RachMarie wrote:Im town reading infin and tne I know I must be wrong on one of them because I dont you and rb being a scum team together

you more than him

Infinity, please look at this

RachMarie has said she's going to "look through some ISOs" for OVER A WEEK now.

This is stalling scum. She doesn't want to commit to anything so she defaults to "I'm going to look at ISOs". But she hasn't done any analysis, and now we have less than 1 day until deadline. Does that look town to you?
And then 2 minutes later, the reply:
In post 985, RachMarie wrote:no I have been swamped with WORK STUFFS

I am already behind on a 10 page report for a client I was supposed to have to him today.
So RachMarie has enough time to be sitting here in the thread, responding to me several times over several days
within minutes
, and yet somehow she has failed to do the ISO research she has promised, has failed to voice a firm opinion. This is textbook active lurking, it's obvious that she's here and reading the thread, yet she's stalling out her vote as long as possible. Like I cannot emphasize enough how sketchy it is that she has time to respond to me literally within 15 minutes each time, yet hasn't dedicated enough time to actually offer a game-advancing post. She just argues with me to defend herself. That's it.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by RachMarie »

OK let me make it clearer

I think you or RB are scum is that clear enough for you

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I do not think you are scum together though so that is why I want to sort it out

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I was checking another forum

Looking at links for research for a 10 page report for a client

Talking in PM with Jiffy

Talking in site chat

Checking some things on FB for another client who also is my biz coach

checking other threads including other games

writing up an outline for said 10 page report.

Ok does that make more sense of why I I posted in here a couple times that just happened to be not long after you posted?

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't really care what you've been doing

I care that:
a) you've been posting repeatedly in this thread, particularly whenever I post and call you scum - like literally, within minutes
each time

b) you haven't done anything to resolve the fact that you apparently don't know who is scum yet, and it's now <1 day until deadline

That's not how town plays.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 6, Franky wrote:VOTE: hoopla

Also V/LA 12/07 to 14/07.

Noted – callforjudgement
In post 10, RachMarie wrote:ok I am confused December 7 to what? There is no 14th month?
In post 11, Javajoe24 wrote:Read it the other way. Non Americans do dates differently.
In post 12, RachMarie wrote:ohh July 12 to 14

Thanks Joe love the username dude.
In post 14, Javajoe24 wrote:All depends on the country/culture you are from. And no problem. Thanks, I love my coffee!
In post 18, GuiltyLion wrote:Rach/java interaction feels a little forced
In post 19, RachMarie wrote:Seriously dude you are going to view my liking his name as related to the game :facepalm:
ALSO I REREAD MY ISO AND DAMN I KNEW I HAD 2 SCUM ON PAGE ONE
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by RachMarie »

ISO of rb and GL together

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Oh wow the amount of interaction here I take it back you two could be scum budz together

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by RachMarie »

reads

GL and rb scum

Infin and TNE town

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

k, if you think rb is scum just go ahead and hammer him and town will win :roll:

Do you really think I am bussing/crossvoting my scumbuddy with less than a day left in LYLO so that we can lose the game together?

like I just... can't even fathom that?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by RachMarie »

that is based on the dual iso thingy I posted you two are interacting and its like you are coaching each other

Why do you want me to hammer BEFORE Infin gets back? I know deadline is coming up but

19 hours and infin did say he would be back before then

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think you're playing dumb, just like your fake "townslip"

If you are somehow town in this game and you think rb and I are throwing the game together by voting eachother, I am not ever playing with you again. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm saying that because a town!player who can't understand the mechanics of the setup and understand how scum voting eachother in this situation would be throwing the game is not someone I would trust to win games for town.

I trust that you're more competent and smarter than that, therefore I think this is a last ditch effort to try to get infinity to townread you and vote me.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Fine you want a vote

VOTE: GL

rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by rb »

Tbh I don't think people use IRL things as an excuse to slip by as lurkerscum. If they do I'll just not play with them and I really doubt Rach is the kinda person to do stuff like that. Like maybe she is scum but she has had activity struggles site-wide and was V/LA earlier as well. So no, if that's the scummiest thing you can find on Rach that's just bad imo.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”