iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 749, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 747, iraonavp wrote:Why are you lying?
:roll:

yep, you're definitely scum
:lol:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 747, iraonavp wrote:Because they think the person claiming is telling the truth and therefore town-aligned
that is not why anyone does it

unless they're just really bad players and believe their claim makes them town

believing a claim has no fucking relevance to a person's alignment

but a lack of evidence to support a claim can lead to people disbelieving it, especially in the event of counter-claims <- THIS right here is why you crumb, not to "look town" as a general concept

it's a theory point you're blatantly fucking wrong about and i don't really care to argue it

the only questions are whether or not you're town who thought "my role makes me town and therefore i'm going to soft it" or whether you're scum who was trying to get away with it. i think the latter, nothing you've said about it has convinced me i'm wrong and i doubt anything you say about it is going to change this

so

while i know you're going to continue bringing up this awful point and claiming you're right and that people crumb roles to look town and that you did nothing that was out of the ordinary for town, i don't believe you and i don't care so i'd prefer you stop bringing it up (but hey, you're not going to, because filling the thread with junk is technically playing to your wincon)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Obviously believing a claim has relevance to alignment.

If someone has crumbed their role, it's more likely they are telling the truth to go to the effort and of locking themselves into a claim early on. Therefore, they look more town-aligned...

You have more posts than me, so in fact you are filling the thread up with junk.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by iraonavp »

If I looked at your mafia discussion posts, would I find evidence to support that you hold this belief?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 752, iraonavp wrote:Obviously believing a claim has relevance to alignment.
no
In post 752, iraonavp wrote:it's more likely they are telling the truth to go to the effort and of locking themselves into a claim early on
no
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 754, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 752, iraonavp wrote:Obviously believing a claim has relevance to alignment.
no
In post 752, iraonavp wrote:it's more likely they are telling the truth to go to the effort and of locking themselves into a claim early on
no
Yes, yes.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by iraonavp »

The thread is enveloped in silence as both players scour zMuffinMan's posting history.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't need to look through my own posts, i don't lie about theory points in the first place regardless of my alignment (that's just a dumb thing to do)

though i can easily provide counter-examples to show why you're blatantly wrong in your assertions that scum don't do what you did in this game by citing my own scum games, because i basically crumb my role in every scum game i play for the express purpose of manipulating idiots who think telling truths about your role makes you more likely town

i did it in unimum, i did it in the past two fakegod games i rolled scum in (though in nightingale i botched it a bit, though, since i was of a split mind as to whether i should truthfully claim or fake-claim, in terms of what was the best +EV and ended up going with a fake claim - that said, if the PT from that game were ever made public, you'd see that i was debating claiming my actual role), i can't remember a recent scum game i haven't done it in (and you're free to verify this, too, but i'm not dumb enough to lie about things that can be fact-checked)
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Okay, but there are some places where you do seem to think crumbing is alignment indicative, so you are lying... I just can't quote at the moment because I'm on mobile.

You know that you are in the minority, very sneaky and most people don't do that I am sure. Especially me, I'm not very sneaky when I'm scum-aligned.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i am pretty certain i have never once in the history of playing mafia called someone town for crumbs. i have called someone town for their role and whether i believed they were telling the truth about their role, but that's a part of setup speculation which is an entirely different ballgame and not related to what we're talking about

i *have* called someone scum for
not crumbing
(roles like hider, weak, etc), if that's what you mean by "crumbing is alignment indicative" but that's not what you're arguing here (and that pretty obviously falls under the category of "believable claims", as well as just "sensible use of a role" in general)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

PS:

spamming this in every post so people are constantly reminded of it

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2016-08-29 15:00:00)

if you're not voting someone, vote

if you're voting someone and nobody is voting with you, do something about it
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

current, i think

iraonavp (4):
, , ,
Froot Loop (1):

Wingback (1):

DrippingGoofball (1):

zMuffinMan (1):

Not Voting (7):
DrippingGoofball, Spiffeh, Wingback, Vedith, PeregrineV, thenewearth,

15 alive, 8 to lynch,
(expired on 2016-08-29 15:00:00)
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:10 am

Post by thenewearth »

I just wanna sheep someone :<
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 am

Post by SirCakez »

zmuffin vs irao is literally painful to read
also lol bye Wingback
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

well, there's one surefire way to make it stop
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

I don't want to mislynch tho

VOTE: froot loop
No point voting an empty slot
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

so, er...

froot loop has never rolled scum apparently
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ok?
Doesn't mean they didn't roll scum here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nah, but with players like froot loop, who just naturally sound off, i like having some basis for comparison

why is froot loop scum
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:04 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ugh...

I dont want to do this but

VOTE: dgb

I am sorry my dear, but I have a feeling you drew scum this time. hopefully we can be BFFs still after this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:06 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

also the Iran Muffin continued back and forth is just noise right now..I skimmed it yes...but didnt deep dive it.

if I get a second today, I want to go check out that other game with Iran had contact with or knew about a bookie.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 760, zMuffinMan wrote:if you're not voting someone, vote

if you're voting someone and nobody is voting with you, do something about it
So my choices are, Ira, Froot, DGB and you?

Yeeahh, no.

VOTE: Katsuki
I claim scum \o/
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

deadline is in two days and you want to start a new wagon on a player who has barely posted?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:25 am

Post by FakeGod »

Wingback is an alt of a banned user, and is being replaced.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 772, Untrod Tripod wrote:deadline is in two days and you want to start a new wagon on a player who has barely posted?
I'm voting where I think is scum, sadly town aren't doing a good job with their votes, and I'm not voting the 4 up for offer.
I can understand why you are satisfied with voting anywhere though.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”