The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2771, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My question to you is why the fuck would you vote for me for pointing out Farside's out right lie about inspirational mafia and me never using VCA as town?
because farside is town and you focusing on trying to deflect her via omgus instead of a million other things you should be doing feels like bullshit
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2771, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2763, Wisdom wrote:does that fix the "moiputer" Magna?
Yeah a mod error in the vote counts certainly changes the outcome of my calculations. I'll have to revise on Monday when I get back to my computer.

My question to you is why the fuck would you vote for me for pointing out Farside's out right lie about inspirational mafia and me never using VCA as town?

Unless you think out right fabrication is totally town and I shouldn't point out her doing it.
In post 2773, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2768, farside22 wrote:
In post 2765, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2758, farside22 wrote:
In post 2753, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2747, farside22 wrote:You should also ask moi when he stared doing vCa.
He didn't do it
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
I'm sure I'll fine more.
I had a feeling it's not something he uses to scum hunt.
Ever.
And this goes to show you that Farside isn't actually looking for the truth but looking to find facts that support her stated worldview.

She's pointing to this game as if it proves I didn't do the MoiPuter as Town. However she didn't bother to look at my Neighborhood (I was a Neighborizor). You can see in -

at post 90 I show the MoIputer results. Low and behold the top result was Lowell scum who I went on to lynch the next day.

I can find more examples as needed when I have better access.
I saw you do it as scum, do I need to pull the link there?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=66833

That game you did it to save your scum buddy pre flip.
I think it was magnificent play that no one caught you saying you scum read the spot but never vote him
That's like magic or some junk.

Oh look it's what I said you did with Pere this game.

Magic!
Nice move the goalpost there Far.

In your original post you claimed I never do this as town. And then posted a link to a game where I actually did it as town. My response was to show you you were wrong I do it as town and actually did it in the game you claimed I didn't. Now you go to "oh you do as scum also". I do which means it is not alignment indicative as you were attempting to portray.

So once again you're just trying to find things you think you can show our scummy as opposed to honestly looking.
Oh hey you missed the vast difference between that time and this and how much more analysisingredients of why those vCa moments were scummy.
I'm just saying you do it as scum but, and I say this with love and respect, you town game is 10x more anatilitical then it is here.

Now move on with the omgus attitude. Why don't you share with the class when you were lynched and flipped town.
Yawn. Just repeating that there were vast differences when there are not doesn't make it true.

Appeal to repetition at its finest. Again I hope you are scum this game because if you are town this is just downright sad.
This is hysterical

I'm so getting on my computer to dispute this now
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2774, farside22 wrote:
In post 2772, Wisdom wrote:So Basic voted Maxous; big deal, Maxous was fucking scummy. What Xkfyu did was way worse. He kept saying he's happy with a Maxous lynch yet he never voted him
In post 1353, Xkfyu wrote:Yeah ok, if we aren't lynching Cakez, I'd be happy with a Maxous lynch.
Back at you.
What happens if Xkfyu flips town?

Also why are you not willing to vote kuroi today instead?
because I want xk gone

If he's town then I probably agree it's Kuroi and Basic

At least it's certainly not xk and Basic given Basic's push on xk
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

I mean I'll probably vote Kuroi if it comes down to it

But I'd rather people finally stop letting xk skate by
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2775, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2771, MagnaofIllusion wrote:My question to you is why the fuck would you vote for me for pointing out Farside's out right lie about inspirational mafia and me never using VCA as town?
because farside is town and you focusing on trying to deflect her via omgus instead of a million other things you should be doing feels like bullshit
Showing her push on me is fabricated isnt vote worthy and if you don't understand that go ahead and vote me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

its not fabricated and the more you insist on it the more i think youre scum
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

like, i literally typed a vote and deleted it
get it together or i *will* vote you
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2553, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 5pm EDT today until Monday morning for normal weekend duties.

So I ran the first three days lynches through the MoIputer and came up with the following tiers of players, most suspect to least suspect in descending Tier order.

Tier 1 – Wisdom, Maria
Tier 2 – Kuroi, Basic, Sir Cakez, DGB, YAR
Tier 3 – Dwlee, Xkfyu
Tier 4 – BBT, Farside

Don’t ask me to explain in detail how I do it. I’m not going to bother. I don’t expect you to see the end product and just follow along anyway.

That said based on Pere’s pushes on Kuroi and Catdog / Dwlee Days 1 and 2 I don’t feel like pushing either of them today. No matter how stupid Kuroi’s posting at the end of yesterday was.

So combining the MoIputer with my reads yesterday I’m going to start here –

VOTE: MariaR

The slot was off both scum lynch wagons. Maverick’s fade out and replacement I certainly can see from Newb scum who got heat Day 1. Enough for the start of today until I have time to really dig into her ISO and both scum’s looking for associations beyond what I pointed out yesterday about her placement in Pere’s reads list.
In post 2632, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2612, Wisdom wrote:because his Maria push is fake as fuck. Has been since yesterday.
Hi. Don't forget to lynch this after I flip Town. Especially in light of Mollie's constant requests for such as she was heavily scum reading Wisdom.

Not claiming - feel free to hammer at will. Amazingly I go V/LA and a quick-wagon appears. Scum definitely on this wagon.

Lynch MariaR / Wisdom / Basic first.

If that doesn't find the last two scum lynch Farside / YAR / DGB
First and foremost mollie was also scum reading Kuroi, which MOI neglects to mention, but the post MOI makes about VCA is just one post and then he has groups that he hasn't explained for any reason at all.
Also if you look at the first post of tiers it has kuroi's name but by the second post it magically disappears as an option.

If you look at the game MOI linked you will see the following:

he explains why he thinks lowell vote is scummy
he discusses exchanges that bother him and why

In short none of this is happening in this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2780, Wisdom wrote:its not fabricated and the more you insist on it the more i think youre scum

He is desperate to cling on any little thing because he is scum.

seriously

vote him
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:57 am

In post 2782, farside22 wrote:
MOD – I’ll be V/LA from 5pm EDT today until Monday morning for normal weekend duties.

So I ran the first three days lynches through the MoIputer and came up with the following tiers of players, most suspect to least suspect in descending Tier order.

Tier 1 – Wisdom, Maria
Tier 3 – Dwlee, Xkfyu
Tier 4 – BBT, Farside

Don’t ask me to explain in detail how I do it. I’m not going to bother. I don’t expect you to see the end product and just follow along anyway.

That said based on Pere’s pushes on Kuroi and Catdog / Dwlee Days 1 and 2 I don’t feel like pushing either of them today. No matter how stupid Kuroi’s posting at the end of yesterday was.

The slot was off both scum lynch wagons. Maverick’s fade out and replacement I certainly can see from Newb scum who got heat Day 1. Enough for the start of today until I have time to really dig into her ISO and both scum’s looking for associations beyond what I pointed out yesterday about her placement in Pere’s reads list.
In post 2612, Wisdom wrote:because his Maria push is fake as fuck. Has been since yesterday.
Hi. Don't forget to lynch this after I flip Town. Especially in light of Mollie's constant requests for such as she was heavily scum reading Wisdom.

Not claiming - feel free to hammer at will. Amazingly I go V/LA and a quick-wagon appears. Scum definitely on this wagon.

First and foremost mollie was also scum reading Kuroi, which MOI neglects to mention, but the post MOI makes about VCA is just one post and then he has groups that he hasn't explained for any reason at all.
Also if you look at the first post of tiers it has kuroi's name but by the second post it magically disappears as an option.

Oh you mean all the stuff I said I would do when I actually can be at a computer when I'm back from VLA? Seriously this is pathetic far side.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2747, farside22 wrote:
You should also ask moi when he stared doing vCa
He didn't do it
I'm sure I'll fine more.
Ever.
In post 2753, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2747, farside22 wrote:You should also ask moi when he stared doing vCa.
He didn't do it
I'm sure I'll fine more.
Ever.
And this goes to show you that Farside isn't actually looking for the truth but looking to find facts that support her stated worldview.

She's pointing to this game as if it proves I didn't do the MoiPuter as Town. However she didn't bother to look at my Neighborhood (I was a Neighborizor). You can see in -

at post 90 I show the MoIputer results. Low and behold the top result was Lowell scum who I went on to lynch the next day.

I can find more examples as needed when I have better access.
By the way what I asked was in bold.
MOI is clearly spinning this as I said he never did it and I don't know anyone who searches every game a player plays. I just picked one and looked to see if it was normal. I don't do indepth research. I don't have that kind of time any more.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2784, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2782, farside22 wrote:

Tier 1 – Wisdom, Maria
Tier 3 – Dwlee, Xkfyu
Tier 4 – BBT, Farside

Don’t ask me to explain in detail how I do it. I’m not going to bother.
I don’t expect you to see the end product and just follow along anyway.

Oh you mean all the stuff I said I would do when I actually can be at a computer when I'm back from VLA? Seriously this is pathetic far side.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the bold part currently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Hows that V/LA going anyways MOI?

:lol:

I'll point out the push on Sir Cakez next if you want.
And the question you never responded to that I asked.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:04 am

In post 2787, farside22 wrote:Hows that V/LA going anyways MOI?

Phone posting while I'm in the car driving with my family but cute of you to try to present to the scummy.

I also like that you point out the bolded with that I'm not going to explain the VCA mechanics as why I'm not going to explain why Maria is scummy. I mean it's actually completely incorrect but so is your assertion that I never use the VCA town that you then go post move to say oh it's a different situation.

Keep moving the goalposts and misrepresenting in your attempt to get this Mislynch far side.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2782, farside22 wrote:That said based on Pere’s pushes on Kuroi and Catdog / Dwlee Days 1 and 2 I don’t feel like pushing either of them today. No matter how stupid Kuroi’s posting at the end of yesterday was.
you literally quoted it, farside. Seriously.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:05 am

In post 2781, Wisdom wrote:like, i literally typed a vote and deleted it
get it together or i *will* vote you
Then vote me. My flip provides further evidence of who needs to get lynched.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

not really it doesnt
Maria is town, I am town, and farside is town
I know you can be better than that
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 789, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well since Mollie has decided to ignore my question and apparently doesn’t want my help in pushing Wisdom I’ll just keep forging ahead with scum-hunting in other places …

Hebi also ignoring makes me even more comfortable with my vote. And since she’s responded to posts after that one I can only assume it was deliberate. Last I checked we needed 3 more votes. Let’s get this done and swing scum.

I mean looks pretty fake to me given she has a Null rating and yet doesn’t bother to include Maverick, DGB or myself anywhere on her reads list.

--
In post 714, DrippingGoofball wrote:The only thing I like about hebichan is his mollie vote
Mollie isn’t getting lynched today. Join the Hebi wagon and lynch scum and I’ll help you out on Mollie tomorrow if she isn’t dead or Mod confirmed overnight.

--
In post 698, Maxous wrote:i don't think i gave one previously?

I'm very unsure about SC.
I would lean the scum side of null simply based on how long he has sat on the farside wagon for no reason.
I didn’t know if you had or not but wanted to know your read regardless.

So the issue I have is that at the time I asked the question YAR, hebi and Cakez were the leading wagons. As much as I think dualing scum wagons on Day 1 of a Large are possible I don’t think all three leading wagons are going to be scum unless this is some sort of Multiball scenario which we will not have any clue about until at least Day 2.

So you think all three of those wagons stand a chance of being on scum, even with a weaker Cakez read. Gun to your head which of YAR or Hebi do you think would be Town if you suddenly knew only 1 could be scum?

Also given the following bolded (which I think is absolutely a valid thing to think)
In post 758, Maxous wrote:MagnaofIllusion - seems fine I guess. nothing scummy to note.
I don't think he has done anything he wouldn't be capable of faking as scum
which is why it's a fairly light town-read.
Why are you solidly Town reading BBT for traits that are 100% easily faked as scum? And I don’t buy “he would not be more passive Day 1” for a second given BBT’s earlier back and forth with me about his previous activity levels the last 6 months.
In post 709, Xkfyu wrote:I get the feeling that they are more concerned with defending themselves from the lynch than they are with solving the game.
YAR has been either the leading wagon or a strongly competing wagon for much of the day. Do you expect them not to defend themselves at all in that position? If yes do you think your perception might by that reality?
In post 1644, MagnaofIllusion wrote:All the “Mollie contradicted herself” talk needs to end. It only makes sense if you choose a very narrow reading of both posts steeped in confirm bias of her being scum as you read.

Basic needs to come through shortly on the promise of content in .

--
In post 1543, CatDog wrote:Sitting down to catch up tonight. Had unexpected doctor's appts come up.
Oh look another empty post and promise of content that didn’t arrive …

--
In post 1520, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't understand your issue Magna.
Well either your reading comprehension skills are lower than I thought or you are playing dumb.

Either you believe Sir Cakez is Town in which case there is no way that YAW could be scum with Hebi and the wagon that existed on Cakez just fades with scum choosing to cross-vote each other as I showed in over voting Cakez …

Or

All three wagons are on scum [YAW, Hebi, Cakez] which makes no sense since scum would not have chosen to sacrifice their Ninja over whichever of the other two has a weaker role (and that is a basic truth given any strength in set-up analysis). And all three could have been pushed to lynch with scum’s help.

So I don’t think your YAW stance makes any logical sense. And despite your claim you look more scummy for that.

--
In post 1586, farside22 wrote:Just one thing I noted.
If wis is scum this game I'd say that YAW is scum too since wis didn't vote for them on day 1 to save herbi.
Same thing I pointed out to BBT above I want you to comment on farside. Please do so when you get a chance.

--
In post 1559, pirate mollie wrote:I think so. I took it as "neither alignment" as it cld mean either/or. am i wrong?
It means that it doesn’t make any sense for either alignment. I mean as Town BBT could have kept the read back to see if a push developed on DBG for being a useless lurksack and tried to find scum in that push but didn’t bother. And as scum claiming like that is pretty suboptimal for a number of reasons.

So it is a big fat Not Alignment Indicative pile of uselessness for me.
In post 1559, pirate mollie wrote:I wld really appreciate if you looked at the game but I kinda feel like you need a comparison to clarify, which is why if you are in the spirit of looking up other games I wld really like for you to look up other games.
Link them.
In post 2355, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2354, SirCakez wrote:Because my role will become basically useless if claimed
In post 2354, SirCakez wrote:Nah, my role is extremely obvious town
I can't say that I'm a fan of you softing a claim that's supposedly obv-Town but will be useless if fully claimed ....
In post 2362, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2358, farside22 wrote:Why do I get the impression people care more about sir Cakez claim then Pere scum.
Nice that Pere gets to do lurks a lot play with barely a push from some people.
Why exactly do you post this Farside? Total serious question.

Because Pere's complete absence from the thread means any questions or pressure directed at him are pointless until he returns. You have to understand this. And as I've now pointed out multiple times the only reason I haven't vote him is that I don't want the Day ending before my V/LA ends so I can dig into multiple things I've pointed out (like, for example, wanting to dig into the push on Ank yesterday).

So aside from light shade throwing I don't get the purpose of your post. Should SirCakez be off-limits as far as examining and commenting on his soft-claim? What's my takeaway?
In post 2410, farside22 wrote:
In post 2362, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2358, farside22 wrote:Why do I get the impression people care more about sir Cakez claim then Pere scum.
Nice that Pere gets to do lurks a lot play with barely a push from some people.
Why exactly do you post this Farside? Total serious question.

Because Pere's complete absence from the thread means any questions or pressure directed at him are pointless until he returns. You have to understand this. And as I've now pointed out multiple times the only reason I haven't vote him is that I don't want the Day ending before my V/LA ends so I can dig into multiple things I've pointed out (like, for example, wanting to dig into the push on Ank yesterday).

So aside from light shade throwing I don't get the purpose of your post. Should SirCakez be off-limits as far as examining and commenting on his soft-claim? What's my takeaway?
Your pressing for a claim
Like walk me through when you were scum reading sir Cakez during the game and maybe I'd think you were more serious then this.
Question I asked that didn't get responded to.
In post 2788, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2787, farside22 wrote:Hows that V/LA going anyways MOI?

Phone posting while I'm in the car driving with my family but cute of you to try to present to the scummy.

I also like that you point out the bolded with that I'm not going to explain the VCA mechanics as why I'm not going to explain why Maria is scummy. I mean it's actually completely incorrect but so is your assertion that I never use the VCA town that you then go post move to say oh it's a different situation.

Keep moving the goalposts and misrepresenting in your attempt to get this Mislynch far side.
I was trying to be cute to lighten the mood.
Dear lord man are you always pissy when you are scum?
In post 2789, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2782, farside22 wrote:That said based on Pere’s pushes on Kuroi and Catdog / Dwlee Days 1 and 2 I don’t feel like pushing either of them today. No matter how stupid Kuroi’s posting at the end of yesterday was.
you literally quoted it, farside. Seriously.
Ummm that doesn't change the teir of who to lynch there Wisdom.

Anyways the above quotes show that MOI was town reading SC, but when he soft claim was trying to get the info from him, which is scummy in itself.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Imma VCA cause Im pretty decent at it and computers arent
I prefer they, thanks :)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2792, farside22 wrote:Ummm that doesn't change the teir of who to lynch there Wisdom.
how does it not?
Tier 1 – Wisdom, Maria
Tier 3 – Dwlee, Xkfyu
Tier 4 – BBT, Farside

So basically lynch the whole tier 1 and tier 2 minus Kuroi and Cakez which he explained plus you

There isn't a contradiction here, don't try to force one
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

wisdom Im decent at VCA right?
I prefer they, thanks :)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2794, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2792, farside22 wrote:Ummm that doesn't change the teir of who to lynch there Wisdom.
how does it not?
Tier 1 – Wisdom, Maria
Tier 3 – Dwlee, Xkfyu
Tier 4 – BBT, Farside

So basically lynch the whole tier 1 and tier 2 minus Kuroi and Cakez which he explained plus you

There isn't a contradiction here, don't try to force one

He was talking about after he was lynched in the second post.
Like you don't just take a player off the table forever because you are lynched.
Also you missed BBT on there. If BBT is a town read on tier 4 DGB should be since she is cleared.

Again the analysis makes no sense.

Not sure where you see it does.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2792, farside22 wrote:Anyways the above quotes show that MOI was town reading SC, but when he soft claim was trying to get the info from him, which is scummy in itself.
no the above quotes show that MoI didnt think all 3 D1 wagons were on scum
It doesnt say anywhere that he thought Cakez is town
And given Cakez's claim made me paranoid too and I'm town, yes the pushing for the claim can come from town
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2795, Dwlee99 wrote:wisdom Im decent at VCA right?
vca is shit
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »