Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2921, farside22 wrote:2) no I didn't do it for you fire. You bitched and moan too much. I did it because it was for myself. I don't really care. I just recalled you wanted a new ally and we're done with the pt. Titus seems to think we won't die tonight anyways, what you worried about?
I revealed like 40% of the contents of my role mostly under pretense that I was likely not going to be targeted because of BP protection.

So yes, I am ticked off that you took that away, and i don't care who Titus thinks is going to die, unless she is scum she has no idea who is going to die.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

*throws hands up* how many excuses? I came here and posted while sick when I saw Cakey's claim, I could not remain quiet. But there's ten million excuses not to vote scum. Only so much I can do.

This is why the lord made preemptories.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2924, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2837, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I think I am done here.

SirCakey promises Farside that she can have a extra vote if they agree and he lives.
Farside townreads him and refuses to vote his scumreads and sticks to voting town.

Not exactly a far out conclusion to reach when Farside can usually justify her opinions.

It's sad what power makes people do.
You guys want monkey business? You got it!

As of NOW, Obi-Wan Kenobi & Farside22 are both demoted to SCUM LEAN.

Obi is so persistent to lynch the BP source, and farside has just decided to disband the event altogether. This tells me they're scum TOGETHER and have been faking it to find out who the source of all that shit was. They now know what my event did, and -additionally- have sabotaged it to no remedy. They also know SC's full role, and that's all scum needed to know.

I partially blame Mastina for early town reading farside (which I must admit has affected my read on her), but I mainly blame myself for my betrayal to myself. I had promised myself I will work individually in this game, and taking anyone's reads into account was a fatal mistake.

Also, Mastina: RR is TOWN, OBI has been playing them, not the other way around. I have seen this Titus ONCE before (in THIS game Blitz 26), but -fortunately- Ranger was there for the rescue.

I may need to reevaluate some of my reads later on, but scum are definitely to be found in TheFuzzylogic99, Not Chara, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Farside22, Creature & Shiro (that's the entire scum team OR 5 of them are scum and one is really bad town).

Done with this. These are the 6 lynches I'm willing to take all game long. Nobody else.
You fucker. You really are helping scum like holy shit. Stop with the desperation. Cakey's BP IS FAKE. HOLY SHIT.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Not Chara »

SirCakey promises Farside that she can have a extra vote if they agree and he lives.
Farside townreads him and refuses to vote his scumreads and sticks to voting town.

Not exactly a far out conclusion to reach when Farside can usually justify her opinions.

Obi is so persistent to lynch the BP source, and farside has just decided to disband the event altogether. This tells me they're scum TOGETHER and have been faking it to find out who the source of all that shit was. They now know what my event did, and -additionally- have sabotaged it to no remedy. They also know SC's full role, and that's all scum needed to know.

I partially blame Mastina for early town reading farside (which I must admit has affected my read on her), but I mainly blame myself for my betrayal to myself. I had promised myself I will work individually in this game, and taking anyone's reads into account was a fatal mistake.

Also, Mastina: RR is TOWN, OBI has been playing them, not the other way around. I have seen this Titus ONCE before (in THIS game Blitz 26), but -fortunately- Ranger was there for the rescue.

I may need to reevaluate some of my reads later on, but scum are definitely to be found in TheFuzzylogic99, Not Chara, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Farside22, Creature & Shiro (that's the entire scum team OR 5 of them are scum and one is really bad town).

Done with this. These are the 6 lynches I'm willing to take all game long. Nobody else.
...no one even knew about the bulletproofing. SirCakez was the
only
player to know. they cannot have been faking anything to find
anything
. they are not scum together.
your 'fatal mistake' was your first actual scumread in the game being a self-proclaimed sheep of both Titus and mastin. you really should have realized you were straying from your goal when you typed that.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2925, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2921, farside22 wrote:2) no I didn't do it for you fire. You bitched and moan too much. I did it because it was for myself. I don't really care. I just recalled you wanted a new ally and we're done with the pt. Titus seems to think we won't die tonight anyways, what you worried about?
I revealed like 40% of the contents of my role mostly under pretense that I was likely not going to be targeted because of BP protection.

So yes, I am ticked off that you took that away, and i don't care who Titus thinks is going to die, unless she is scum she has no idea who is going to die.
I'd be salty too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

:lol:

I did ask before I did it.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2926, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:*throws hands up* how many excuses? I came here and posted while sick when I saw Cakey's claim, I could not remain quiet. But there's ten million excuses not to vote scum. Only so much I can do.

This is why the lord made preemptories.
Cakez's claim has taken away five hours of my life that i will not be getting back.
i don't really mind, because i'm having fun. i just wanted to say what you were feeling then is very relatable.

where is mastin? moving to a different lynch now will leave us divided for the rest of the game. settle it. or speak for Cakez being town because of his play and not because of his role. Almost50 cannot be convinced, but Creature might. possibly.

and someone else who isn't online at the moment. i really have to stop forgetting that there are a lot of players who simply aren't here right now.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2925, Firebringer wrote:

I didn't notice you doing that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2918, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2913, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:<snipped.>
you're acting as if there are only two options. you could have corrected her in your neighbourhood, or corrected her by saying 'actually, i haven't read that post in the hood yet'.
instead you said 'to be fair' then acknowledged that you avoided the scummy option.
:>
who said that not correcting her would have been scummy? you said that. if she's already townreading you, what does it matter if she's wrong about that one thing? what does it matter if other players misinterpret and also think you, the town, are town? this is all from the hypothetical perspective of you as a town player.

that humble 'to be fair' says a whole lot.
Why would I respond to a post she made outside the hood in the hood?
Its pretty obvious that taking fake towncred would be perceived as scummy
yes, it is. that is, again, my point.

who were you worried was going to scumread you for taking the fake towncred?
Varsoon?
The town?

LOL OBI STILL PUSHING THAT THE BP IS FAKE DESPITE 4 PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO CONFIRM IT
keep trying
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Maybe I should just day vig Shiro.
That'd make me feel better.
What do you think a50?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

You can't be anymore anti town than you already have been.
But please, try to top yourself.
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In fact, this is a MUCH better lynch target right now:

VOTE: farside22

Like, the last thing she was saying in the PT was she was Town reading both me and Cakez, and the next thing you know is she is disbanding the event. WHY? Give me ONE FRIGGIN' GOOD REASON. Why would you revoke protection form your TOWN reads?? Why would you disband a TOWN event, that was likely to give town BONUSES??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.
or the lie detector. were you afraid of that?
unlikely, but i'm just guessing at this point.

Titus: the bulletproof is not fake. you're pushing the wrong angle.
Firebringer: your personal feelings about farside (who you are not scumreading, but your own admission) should not be making you vote her.
farside: you are just as stubborn as Titus is.
Almost50: ...well. our hydra will be an interesting one, i can tell you that much.
someone stop me. i said i would leave an hour ago.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2935, farside22 wrote:Maybe I should just day vig Shiro.
What do you think a50?
Stop this nonsense Farside. Stop murdering town.

Mastina, help. This is getting out of hand.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:Firebringer: your personal feelings about farside (who you are not scumreading, but your own admission) should not be making you vote her.
Its really not that personal.
She did an extreme anti town thing.
She needs to go.

Its pretty simple.
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2935, farside22 wrote:Maybe I should just day vig Shiro.
What do you think a50?
In post 2937, Almost50 wrote:In fact, this is a MUCH better lynch target right now:

Like, the last thing she was saying in the PT was she was Town reading both me and Cakez, and the next thing you know is she is disbanding the event. WHY? Give me ONE FRIGGIN' GOOD REASON. Why would you revoke protection form your TOWN reads?? Why would you disband a TOWN event, that was likely to give town BONUSES??
you all collectively have me agreeing with Titus.
this is amazing.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.

Firebringer: your personal feelings about farside (who you are not scumreading, but your own admission) should not be making you vote her.
Almost50: ...well. our hydra will be an interesting one, i can tell you that much.
Then push the right one before Farside walks herself into a rope.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2937, Almost50 wrote:In fact, this is a MUCH better lynch target right now:

Cakez is getting lynched.
Like literally right on the precious.
Your bad reads won't have you dying.
Serioisly.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2940, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:Firebringer: your personal feelings about farside (who you are not scumreading, but your own admission) should not be making you vote her.
She needs to go.

Its pretty simple.
Agreed. Farside cannot live until lylo. She just should be vigged and we lynch the confscum that cannot be vigged. I will fucking do it if I have to in order to get Cakey lynched.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2942, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.

i don't know what you mean.
farside isn't getting lynched today. that would be incredibly surprising.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2942, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:

I'm not worried.

Like you have 2 players who aren't strong town reads, thinking they were going to not die because of DC.
That's just beyond sad.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Show

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Lie detector, the fact I didn't post in the PT until after farside made her comment which farside could have noted, etc
The fact you think I should have just ignored it and lied about it is super duper questionable
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2944, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2940, Firebringer wrote:
She needs to go.

Its pretty simple.
Agreed. Farside cannot live until lylo. She just should be vigged and we lynch the confscum that cannot be vigged. I will fucking do it if I have to in order to get Cakey lynched.
Why are you agreeing? You said sc was lying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”