Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In other news BlackStar votes Umlaut for being competent.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 am

Post by BlackStar »

I don't understand why you're doing nothing but taking pot shots at me. It's really annoying
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

BlackStar wrote:I don't understand why you're doing nothing but taking pot shots at me. It's really annoying
Now you're not the only one.

In post 242, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 187, Zachstralkita wrote:
What was addressed was that BlackStar strawmanned and deflected what Umlaut conveyed better in #176 than apparently I have in all my posts. I'm quite sure we all know how " strong " his scumread is. No one is feigning ignorance of anything at this point.
Keep using random buzzwords, pal
As convenient as it would be, words don't become random buzzwords just because you don't understand them and would rather not admit it. Continue acting like a dipshit, please. You now have the attention that you've been vying for.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:04 am

Post by BlackStar »

Seriously though, stop doing this passive aggressive shit and just stick to stating facts.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

I think I'll pass.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 am

Post by BlackStar »

Then I'll probably pass on reading your posts from now on.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

You do realize you saying I'm only taking potshots at you and then directly after that telling me to state facts is hypocritcal because I have been doing other shit? My ISO is not soley composed of attacks on you by any stretch of the imagination. And you'd be mistaken if you think I'd do nothing but address you as we move on, like I enjoy doing shit for no reason.
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Ümläüt »

Dunn is always tunneling Zach, I wouldn't make anything of it myself. When someone says they're "40% sure" as the basis for a vote it's kind of dumb to take it seriously.
In post 242, Dunnstral wrote:You called me out in tic tac toe mafia too for "being too analytical"
Honestly I forgot you were in that game. I think I was mostly joking though (and that was a fairly weird setup in that it encouraged lynching people you didn't really think were scum).
Mimikyu wrote:Still dislike Umlaut; he's scum.
Page 8 is way too soon to have a strong scumread, but page 10 is just right.
Mimikyu wrote:Don't care for MeowMix's re-entrance. Comes in like he's doing something, but just starts a new wagon on someone with no real suspicion. Makes no effort to comment on anything else that has happened.
MeowMix's entrance didn't exactly give me a warm feeling but it did give me a new perspective on Gamma, which qualifies as "doing something." Re. "no effort to comment on anything else," do you actually believe this is a scumtell?
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 256, Zachstralkita wrote:You do realize you saying I'm only taking potshots at you and then directly after that telling me to state facts is hypocritcal because I have been doing other shit? My ISO is not soley composed of attacks on you by any stretch of the imagination. And you'd be mistaken if you think I'd do nothing but address you as we move on, like I enjoy doing shit for no reason.
FYI your abrasive brand is bad for town if you are a townie.
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 257, Ümläüt wrote:
Mimikyu wrote:Still dislike Umlaut; he's scum.
Page 8 is way too soon to have a strong scumread, but page 10 is just right.
Who spoke of strength?
Mimikyu wrote:Don't care for MeowMix's re-entrance. Comes in like he's doing something, but just starts a new wagon on someone with no real suspicion. Makes no effort to comment on anything else that has happened.
MeowMix's entrance didn't exactly give me a warm feeling but it did give me a new perspective on Gamma, which qualifies as "doing something." Re. "no effort to comment on anything else," do you actually believe this is a scumtell?
For MeowMix it doesn't feel good. It feels like someone entering the game, pretending to be an active participant, but avoiding getting involved with anything with any real weight.
mimikyu..
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Ümläüt »

In post 259, Mimikyu wrote: Who spoke of strength?
You said flatly "He's scum." That means you think I'm probably scum, though you seem pretty uninterested in making this case. See where you're just like "read my other posts" when Aubrey asks you to explain your read.
In post 259, Mimikyu wrote: For MeowMix it doesn't feel good. It feels like someone entering the game, pretending to be an active participant, but avoiding getting involved with anything with any real weight.
For MeowMix
it doesn't feel good? But, what, for someone else it might?

In general, do you find effort to be alignment-indicative? Because I don't.
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Aubrey »

What would you rather them talk about if you have agreed with Dunnstral in the fact that previous talks have been a big fat nothing? I see nothing wrong with them trying to progress the game further with a new take on something. The only thing I think they could go into more detail on is who they think maybe townies up until this point.

when you say
In post 247, Mimikyu wrote:
Still dislike Umlaut; he's scum.
it's easy to assume its a strong read.

Pre-Edit: Seems we are on a similar page Umlaut.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 258, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 256, Zachstralkita wrote:You do realize you saying I'm only taking potshots at you and then directly after that telling me to state facts is hypocritcal because I have been doing other shit? My ISO is not soley composed of attacks on you by any stretch of the imagination. And you'd be mistaken if you think I'd do nothing but address you as we move on, like I enjoy doing shit for no reason.
FYI your abrasive brand is bad for town if you are a townie.
I agree with this though. There isn't a need to call someone a dipshit in this game. This is like the third post now in this game that I personally found a post to be a bit harsh. Nobody really wants to play a game if people are going to be saying things such at that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 260, Ümläüt wrote:
You said flatly "He's scum." That means you think I'm probably scum, though you seem pretty uninterested in making this case. See where you're just like "read my other posts" when Aubrey asks you to explain your read.
In post 259, Mimikyu wrote: For MeowMix it doesn't feel good. It feels like someone entering the game, pretending to be an active participant, but avoiding getting involved with anything with any real weight.
For MeowMix

What I want everyone to answer is:
Do you find MeowMix's asking about my opinion on voting me alignment indicative?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:53 am

Post by The_Jester »

I liked it. But no.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Ümläüt »

VOTE: Mimikyu

This is a good vote for two reasons.

First, he's scummy. His stated positions are all over the place. He makes me his top scumread based apparently on one vote on Jester (this is the only reason he's giving, and when asked to explain his read he says "look at my posts"). He thinks that Aubrey is scummy, Blackstar is scummy for scumreading Aubrey, that anyone attacking Blackstar is scummy. He's eager to argue about minutiae (refused to let me drop the topic of "is rejecting townreads a towntell") but reluctant to sell his actual reads.

(Interestingly, his reversal on Aubrey and scumread on MeowMix both came right after they said they had a problem with Gamma. It's obviously too early to seriously hunt for associations but I want to note this for future reference.)

Secondly, he's given a lot of general opinions on good and bad ways to scumhunt, and if he's scum I wouldn't be surprised if some of these "bad ways" are the ones that would point to him
or his teammate.

-----

On an off-topic note, anyone who finds Zach abrasive can't have played many games here. I had to go back to see what you were talking about.

-----

Pedit:
Gamma, why did you quote my post there? Your question has nothing to do with it really.

Also, no I don't.
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Mimikyu »

It's still early. I still think strong words are better for reactions than sitting closer to the fence.
For MeowMix

No of course not, but this has little to do with effort. It has to do with the illusion of effort.
In post 261, Aubrey wrote:What would you rather them talk about if you have agreed with Dunnstral in the fact that previous talks have been a big fat nothing? I see nothing wrong with them trying to progress the game further with a new take on something. The only thing I think they could go into more detail on is who they think maybe townies up until this point.
What is their new take?
mimikyu..
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 265, Ümläüt wrote:VOTE: Mimikyu

This is a good vote for two reasons.

First, he's scummy. His stated positions are all over the place. He makes me his top scumread based apparently on one vote on Jester (this is the only reason he's giving, and when asked to explain his read he says "look at my posts"). He thinks that Aubrey is scummy, Blackstar is scummy for scumreading Aubrey, that anyone attacking Blackstar is scummy. He's eager to argue about minutiae (refused to let me drop the topic of "is rejecting townreads a towntell") but reluctant to sell his actual reads.
I'm concerned you don't know what it looks like when someone thinks another is scum.
mimikyu..
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:58 am

Post by BlackStar »

@umlaut Calling people dipshits, passive aggressively casting shade on people and acting way too smug isn't abrasive?
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Ümläüt »

In post 268, BlackStar wrote:@umlaut Calling people dipshits, passive aggressively casting shade on people and acting way too smug isn't abrasive?
"Too smug" is kind of a judgment call.

And yeah I guess it is, but I'm pretty desensitized to it by now. You've been on MS exactly as long as I have, aren't you?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:03 am

Post by BlackStar »

Yeah, I've probably played more games than you too. Doesn't change the fact that it's still annoying when people do it. Especially when those people tend to be wrong about everything
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Aubrey »

@Mimikyu: Nobody up until now has said much about Gamma that I recall. This to me is a new take on things, cause they could just have parroted something that has already occurred. If you are unsatisfied with Meowmix's lack of responding to current events, then maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea poke and prod them.

@Ümläüt: There really isn't a need to be abrasive in this game. However, @Blackstar even you've been abrasive when you say a post is stupid and what not.
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Ümläüt »

In post 267, Mimikyu wrote:I'm concerned you don't know what it looks like when someone thinks another is scum.
I read this like 50 times and I have no idea what you're getting at.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:13 am

Post by BlackStar »

@Aubrey You're right. I say "this is dumb" a lot during arguments. But I try not to call people names and I wouldn't ignore multiple people telling me to stop being toxic
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 271, Aubrey wrote:@Mimikyu: Nobody up until now has said much about Gamma that I recall. This to me is a new take on things, cause they could just have parroted something that has already occurred. If you are unsatisfied with Meowmix's lack of responding to current events, then maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea poke and prod them.

@Ümläüt: There really isn't a need to be abrasive in this game. However, @Blackstar even you've been abrasive when you say a post is stupid and what not.
Sorry I actually misread that first part as talking about Dunnstral before. MeowMix may have had a new take, but it was one that was sure to go nowhere I think. No one else had expressed interest in anything close to a Gamma vote. Just felt like adding to something knowing that it would likely be brushed off.
mimikyu..

Return to “Completed Open Games”