JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2043, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2033, JaeReed wrote:Even if you shut down the prison run there is someone here who can still escape from prison so we won't get flips.
were you reading the adventure pt at all? or the question I just asked?

your ability is for you. we get the flips of the people who are not you and who can't escape
I think you misunderstood. You asked the mod if 2 players escaped from prison would the rest flip, which is correct, they would. This does not mean to say that if we shut off the prison break we'll get flips. Because I can still escape prison if sent there. Once no living players can escape from prison OR 2 players have already escaped. That's when we get flips.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ABR, D&D, Random
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 976, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.11

McMenno (9):
Daenerys and Dragons, Mathblade, karnos, Yume, Worldzmine, Koggz, JaeReed, Klingoncelt, Albert B. Rampage
LYNCH

WorldzMine (1):
Vedith
Not Voting (7):
McMenno, Vedith, grovyle, inspectorscout, PeregrineV, randomidget, Reasonably Rational

With 16 Alive and Free, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-08-30 13:00:00)

The Party Leader is
JaeReed (The Face)
The Leader's Party is
grovyle and Mathblade
The Lieutenant is (optional)
Daenerys and Dragons
The Lieutenant's Party is (optional)
Albert B. Rampage and Randomidget
The Chosen Runs are
Bank Heist (JaeReed) and Murder (Daenerys and Dragons)

Night 1 started at 12:50 AM Pacific Time (USA) on August 23, 2016. The deadline is 12:50 AM August 26, 2016. That's in (expired on 2016-08-26 00:50:00).

McMenno was sent to prison Day 1.

Random midget @FA
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2051, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2043, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2033, JaeReed wrote:Even if you shut down the prison run there is someone here who can still escape from prison so we won't get flips.
were you reading the adventure pt at all? or the question I just asked?

your ability is for you. we get the flips of the people who are not you and who can't escape
I think you misunderstood. You asked the mod if 2 players escaped from prison would the rest flip, which is correct, they would. This does not mean to say that if we shut off the prison break we'll get flips. Because I can still escape prison if sent there. Once no living players can escape from prison OR 2 players have already escaped. That's when we get flips.
read post 83 in our adventure pt
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

and mod missed my question in here

@mod if there is no way for a player to exit the jail (even if the two prison break limit is not yet achieved) they will flip. correct ?

Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

In post 2055, Frozen Angel wrote:and mod missed my question in here

@mod if there is no way for a player to exit the jail (even if the two prison break limit is not yet achieved) they will flip. correct ?
If there is no way to escape jail, players will flip. The two escape is a maximum set, not a minimum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@Mod if one player remains alive in the game while being able to escape jail will the imprisoned players flip regardless of that one person still being able to escape if sent to jail?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by JaeReed »

If it's really not tied to my role at all then I'd almost say go ahead and block it tbh.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2058, JaeReed wrote:If it's really not tied to my role at all then I'd almost say go ahead and block it tbh.
there is still the risk of a scum revivor who is waiting for the lylo to bring back their friend.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

why did you choose that secondary party for night 1 jaread?

can you refer to your iso why you think any of the 3 were town back then?

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I chose Random for stats. I didn't have a read on him.
I chose D&D and ABR because I thought they were both town.

I think I only mentioned my read on D&D though if we're talking in thread?
Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

In post 2057, JaeReed wrote:
@Mod if one player remains alive in the game while being able to escape jail will the imprisoned players flip regardless of that one person still being able to escape if sent to jail?
The imprisoned players flips have a set trigger or triggers. I am not divulging those.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

There are lots of risks. I wanna sleep some stuff over and do some what ifs.

I am leaning towards breaking people out because more likely than not scum have a way to get out or revive or something. I think taking out prison break shoots us in the foot. Especially if scum break out or come back in LyLO.

I am super tired and going to bed but I am wishy washy either way.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

so you had another sort of communication with any of them back then ?

There is something fishy about that party night 1. was it others suggestion to you in any manner for choosing that party? or it was your own doing from 0 to 100 ?

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by JaeReed »

No I just didn't end up putting all of my thoughts in the thread. The party was completely my own decision. For both of them. The only thing that wasn't was RR/Drixx infiltrating my mission.

D&D I mentioned a few things on why I thought they were town.
I mentioned early on that I had a townread on both Grovyle and ABR.

Was trying to combine mission success chance with townreads, and have my strongest ones in my run so I could claim my prison escape ability and talk about what to do with it. Was hoping ABR and D&D could get a read on Random overnight since I was null on him.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Spoiler:
In post 218, JaeReed wrote:Ok, so far what I am feeling pretty definitively here is that Grovyle & ABR are both town.

Cakez is pushing an angle I can't see coming from town, and the comment about Space Cowboy (who I also had bad vibes from) feels off as well.

VOTE: Dragons

If anyone wants me to back stuff up with quotes feel free to ask. I'm feeling kinda lazy so not gonna go through the casual chat again without prompting.

Gonna start looking into parties now, ABR.
In post 237, JaeReed wrote:
In post 228, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:So I'm really pissed off at shit IRL and this game isn't helping.
Sick of being mislynched by complete fucking dumbasses who have no fucking clue how to read me and it will cloud my judgement so I'm gonna let Lilith take charge for a bit.
I would have probably replaced out at this point if I was solo ftr

-dragons
UNVOTE:

This is a massive overreaction to an early wagon. I don't feel like scum!cakey would have an emotional outburst here and in this manner.
In post 245, JaeReed wrote:
In post 238, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 237, JaeReed wrote: UNVOTE:

This is a massive overreaction to an early wagon. I don't feel like scum!cakey would have an emotional outburst here and in this manner.
Nope. Perfectly capable of faking it.
What I mean is that scum!cakez I feel is fairly confident in his ability as scum to talk his way out of a lynch.

Generally, I would find an overreaction to be suspicious, but this is someone that I feel is a decent scum player. I'd imagine him to be a little calmer over an early wagon as such.

I also find threatening to replace out to be below the belt as far as AtE goes (I get that not everyone shares the same moral code as I do so I don't expect everyone to be swayed by that) if you're scum pretending to be upset town. There are ways to AtE without that kind of angle.

You could probably argue that he's scum pissed at being caught for reasons he doesn't think are AI. It wouldn't be the first time I've misread cakez (actually I don't think I have ever correctly read him). I'll wait and see what Lilith has to say about my responses to her.

In the meantime I'd also like to know what FB thought of the outburst.
In post 260, JaeReed wrote:
In post 247, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 245, JaeReed wrote:Generally, I would find an overreaction to be suspicious, but this is someone that I feel is a decent scum player. I'd imagine him to be a little calmer over an early wagon as such.

I also find threatening to replace out to be below the belt as far as AtE goes (I get that not everyone shares the same moral code as I do so I don't expect everyone to be swayed by that) if you're scum pretending to be upset town. There are ways to AtE without that kind of angle.

You could probably argue that he's scum pissed at being caught for reasons he doesn't think are AI. It wouldn't be the first time I've misread cakez (actually I don't think I have ever correctly read him). I'll wait and see what Lilith has to say about my responses to her.
I'm not arguing that he's scum or town based on him saying he would hypothetically replace out if he wasn't in a hydra, it's not alignment-indicative at all. Don't be swayed so easily, you pushover.
My point was more that I don't think scum!cakez resorts to AtE here. My main point was in the first paragraph, the rest was just to show my inner thought process and how it supports my conclusion there in my mind.

I can be a pushover, and I'll openly acknowledge that I'm weak to AtE and buddying, but I really think that was a town overreaction.
In post 263, JaeReed wrote:
In post 219, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:We didn't hate you. But you obviously harbored some vitriol towards us. You did curse. You insulted us several times. And you're wrong about us here - I don't know why you're trying to push us so seriously over a post Cakes made that sounds exactly like he did in Bloodborne. Stop.

-Daenerys

pedit: What was off about whatever comment on space cowboy? I believe cakes said they were feeling scummy, and you're getting bad vibes, so what gives?
I also think this is genuine self righteousness from this head, now that I've taken a step back to reread.

wasn't a bad post either from the dragons head. I agreed with him on Space Cowboy's , but what pinged me most was as a reaction to the outburst. Having trouble articulating the issue exactly, but it doesn't read as genuine to me, and didn't at the time of posting either.
In post 613, JaeReed wrote:
In post 512, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 508, JaeReed wrote:For me, you'd look at who I'm defending.
I just checked in my ISO and I have definitely stated most of my strong townreads. Given reasons for some, not for others.
Touche. Defense is a valid indicator of a townread, though I'd argue that nobody has been attacked enough to justify a defense at this point.

And...you're going to make me read your ISO aren't you? :( so much easier for me if you just........say the reads. In one nice little post. :/
I've still defended people.

I won't rank my townreads. I'll list them in order of how much information I feel I've given as to my reasonings for why they're townreads, though.

Grovyle, D&D, Math, ABR, RR

Here are the quotes pertaining to the reads you were asking about. As I said, was null on Random, he wasn't doing much, so there wasn't anything to talk about with regards to him.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

What was ABR and D&D reads on random after night 1 then?

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 983, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: karnos
Our mission was a success.
ABR and D&D are decent town reads. As are Koggz
In post 1179, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1130, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1026, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Who should be on the next missions?
Math, Jae, you, Koggz, random, us, Sooper
The pool of players is already pretty small which sucks
You townread both of the people you were in a mission with last night despite scum sabotaging it? Can you go into that? Do you think scum sabotaging it was something they could submit during the night that happened instantly, or something lined up during the dayphase on D1?
In post 1272, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1269, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't trust mathblade or randomidget
Why the sudden turnaround on us and random? As far as I can recall you were townreading them and scumreading us.

Also, how is math scum?

-Daenerys
In post 1278, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1273, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I never said I was townreading randomidget. By the way she posts, shes scum.
Okay. What specifically about their posts are scummy? And can you answer the other two parts of my questions?

-Daenerys
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@D&D can I get reads from both heads please? Going through the ISOs you look town by play. Can you also paraphrase the posts in the mission PT where PV was pressured into doing the thing that sent him to jail?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

EHEM

ABR , KC , scout and the Worldz slot

Opinion on removing prison break rune

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I already said what I wanted to do. I want to break PV out.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

and who do you wanna lynch?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

person im voting
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

you have no desire in lynching the person your voting if your not supporting your vote and backing it up with explanations and a clear push and pressure.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”