Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1298, PantherPunt wrote:so what in your bit of skimming flipped your read on me
See above.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Damn it. Hell of a time for a page top.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1296, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1279, Dunnstral wrote:don't understand how you scum read xkf.
these posts were horrible. and remind me of how awkwardly xkf posted in the scum game we just played together.
Spoiler:
In post 8, Xkfyu wrote:VOTE: TwoFace

Mine flipped tails.
In post 10, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 9, TwoFace wrote:tails means no rvs, which implies that is a serious vote so is that a serious vote?
You catch on quick.
In post 15, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 14, TwoFace wrote:
In post 10, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 9, TwoFace wrote:tails means no rvs, which implies that is a serious vote so is that a serious vote?
You catch on quick.
so why is your vote serious?
I think your "coin flip" was fake.
In post 25, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 16, TwoFace wrote:well it wasn't, but even if it was that would make you want to seriously vote me?

if you are town :facepalm:
I would seriously vote you for far less reasons.

he backpedals it later and this post reads very fake:
Spoiler:
In post 181, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 137, TwoFace wrote:
In post 127, grapes wrote:
In post 77, TwoFace wrote:i'm going to learn hard town on toto right now.
Why?
@grapes - because he's painfully obvious town. His actions look genuine to me. His response that he was accused of being coached look genuine.

@dunn - mainly for post 114 (but tbh none of your posts make me get a town vibe). No way town makes that post. It's obvious he was sharing his thoughts and even VI's (which I didn't get the impression he was) and n00bs (which he probably is) are perfectly capable of doing. He's an easy target for scum to go after. Then I saw the very next post and that screams scum. Who freaking cares if massive dropped an Rvs vote and didn't comment on anything else. It's not AI at all. You then accuse him of ignoring the game which you don't even know it's true(which he later confirms isn't).

It's basically seems like you are trying too hard and being very manipulative
Full disclosure here. All the stuff I said earlier about my vote on you being serious, none of that was serious. Well, it was serious, I just wasn't seriously scum reading you.

NOW, however, I am, and my vote will remain on you.

minor ding for feeling the need to say he was town in this post
Spoiler:
In post 186, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 158, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 114, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 112, grapes wrote:How so?
Went from looking like a vi to knowing exactly what they're talking about

The way they talked was different along with what they were saying
This is the post Twoface says "no town would make"
Which is weird, because I'm town and it's pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

Didn't like his quick jump onto naomi after massive 'slip' thing

And then the rest of his ISO is a whole bunch of arguing over nothing. he isn't inquiring into things to read alignments. posts like these are not solving the game:
Spoiler:
In post 683, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 625, TwoFace wrote:Gerry and Maria basically will never really go after each other cause they are friends. It's why they probably should y be allowed to play together but whatever. It's not up to me.
I have seen Maria push her friends in the past, and vice versa. Your claim is simply false.
In post 684, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 633, Zachstralkita wrote:the proper question is how anyone sensible is SRing Zach
It's really not that hard of a scum read, to be honest.
In post 685, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 679, Toto wrote:Hello,

I'm having a hard time following the conversation here. I will try to catch up today or tomorrow and post my thoughts. So far I agree with itlepip and others on Zach's filler posts. Seems like a scummy thing to cloud the conversation, but I don't know if he always just behaves like this.
There really isn't much of anything to follow. Just a bunch of back and forth bickering and childish "you're dumb" comments.

Basically, unwarranted large egos getting in the way of good scum hunting.
In post 687, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 686, TwoFace wrote:
In post 625, TwoFace wrote:Gerry and Maria basically will never really go after each other cause they are friends. It's why they probably should y be allowed to play together but whatever. It's not up to me.
I have seen Maria push her friends in the past, and vice versa. Your claim is simply false.
Well she admitted that's what she's doing this game so naturally I'm going to think it's going to be like that in other games.
Again, false.

Are you having trouble reading?
In post 690, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 688, TwoFace wrote:Are you? She said she's giving Gerry a free pass day 1 cause they are friends.
I am. Which is how I know that isn't what she said.

What she ACTUALLY said was that Gerry doesn't do anything in D1, but he does do more after that. And she knows that because they are friends.

And she never said anything about giving him a "free pass." Those were your words.

pedit: Went back and read a little huh?
In post 694, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 693, TwoFace wrote:Nope not talking about you. Not even sure why he felt the need to bring it back up or why I was stupid enough to engage him. It's not relevant to the game.
It's extremely relevant, actually.
In post 696, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 695, TwoFace wrote:How?
Because what you said about Maria was false. Anyone can see that. You basically admitted as much after having a little reread.

Now, if you were intentionally making it up, in order to push an agenda, then that would make you scum and Maria town.

If you genuinely believed what you were saying about Maria, and were just wrong, then you're more than likely town, and it's a null look on Maria.

So yeah, pretty relevant. Just probably not in the way you were thinking.
In post 699, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 697, TwoFace wrote:Even if I were scum I'd still believe what I said because that's what she actually implies. My opinion of her statement wouldn't change based on my alignment which is why it's not game relevant. Thanks for proving to me yet again you should probably be ignored
She didn't imply that. Not even close. You're still wrong. Repeating it over and over isn't going to suddenly make it true.
In post 698, TwoFace wrote:Opinions are non AI. If you haven't figured that out yet why are you even playing this game?
Opinions, just like anything else, can be faked.

Scum can give genuined opinions sure, but town ALWAYS (for the most part) give genuine opinions. So, not all opinions are NAI.
In post 702, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 701, massive wrote:That being said, MY opinion of Maria's statement is the same as Twoface's -- that she's purposefully giving gerry a pass today. But honestly, she's giving everyone a pass today, she just has a "reason" for this one.
I'm actually not arguing that she's isn't giving him a pass today. That much is true.

I'm arguing that she isn't giving him a pass today because they are friends. She is giving him a pass today because of meta reasons that suggest he will be useful D2 and beyond.

I'm trying to paint the picture here but it's the overall body of work

Then he just came back in simultaneously saying he has switched from townreading me to scumreading me while also saying that he didn't read any dunn:zach back and forth which doesn't add up
Please don't try to meta read me.

There is a reason why I believe that everyone is capable of manipulating their meta.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1296, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1279, Dunnstral wrote:don't understand how you scum read xkf.
these posts were horrible. and remind me of how awkwardly xkf posted in the scum game we just played together.
Spoiler:
In post 8, Xkfyu wrote:VOTE: TwoFace

Mine flipped tails.
In post 10, Xkfyu wrote:
You catch on quick.
In post 15, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 14, TwoFace wrote:
In post 10, Xkfyu wrote:
You catch on quick.
so why is your vote serious?
I think your "coin flip" was fake.
In post 25, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 16, TwoFace wrote:well it wasn't, but even if it was that would make you want to seriously vote me?

if you are town :facepalm:
I would seriously vote you for far less reasons.

he backpedals it later and this post reads very fake:
Spoiler:
In post 181, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 137, TwoFace wrote:
In post 127, grapes wrote:
In post 77, TwoFace wrote:i'm going to learn hard town on toto right now.
Why?
@grapes - because he's painfully obvious town. His actions look genuine to me. His response that he was accused of being coached look genuine.

@dunn - mainly for post 114 (but tbh none of your posts make me get a town vibe). No way town makes that post. It's obvious he was sharing his thoughts and even VI's (which I didn't get the impression he was) and n00bs (which he probably is) are perfectly capable of doing. He's an easy target for scum to go after. Then I saw the very next post and that screams scum. Who freaking cares if massive dropped an Rvs vote and didn't comment on anything else. It's not AI at all. You then accuse him of ignoring the game which you don't even know it's true(which he later confirms isn't).

It's basically seems like you are trying too hard and being very manipulative
Full disclosure here. All the stuff I said earlier about my vote on you being serious, none of that was serious. Well, it was serious, I just wasn't seriously scum reading you.

NOW, however, I am, and my vote will remain on you.

minor ding for feeling the need to say he was town in this post
Spoiler:
In post 186, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 158, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 114, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 112, grapes wrote:How so?
Went from looking like a vi to knowing exactly what they're talking about

The way they talked was different along with what they were saying
This is the post Twoface says "no town would make"
Which is weird, because I'm town and it's pretty much exactly what I was thinking.

Didn't like his quick jump onto naomi after massive 'slip' thing

And then the rest of his ISO is a whole bunch of arguing over nothing. he isn't inquiring into things to read alignments. posts like these are not solving the game:
Spoiler:
In post 684, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 633, Zachstralkita wrote:the proper question is how anyone sensible is SRing Zach
It's really not that hard of a scum read, to be honest.
In post 685, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 679, Toto wrote:Hello,

I'm having a hard time following the conversation here. I will try to catch up today or tomorrow and post my thoughts. So far I agree with itlepip and others on Zach's filler posts. Seems like a scummy thing to cloud the conversation, but I don't know if he always just behaves like this.
There really isn't much of anything to follow. Just a bunch of back and forth bickering and childish "you're dumb" comments.

Basically, unwarranted large egos getting in the way of good scum hunting.
In post 687, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 686, TwoFace wrote:
Well she admitted that's what she's doing this game so naturally I'm going to think it's going to be like that in other games.
Again, false.

Are you having trouble reading?
In post 690, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 688, TwoFace wrote:Are you? She said she's giving Gerry a free pass day 1 cause they are friends.
I am. Which is how I know that isn't what she said.

What she ACTUALLY said was that Gerry doesn't do anything in D1, but he does do more after that. And she knows that because they are friends.

And she never said anything about giving him a "free pass." Those were your words.

pedit: Went back and read a little huh?
In post 694, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 693, TwoFace wrote:Nope not talking about you. Not even sure why he felt the need to bring it back up or why I was stupid enough to engage him. It's not relevant to the game.
It's extremely relevant, actually.
In post 696, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 695, TwoFace wrote:How?
Because what you said about Maria was false. Anyone can see that. You basically admitted as much after having a little reread.

Now, if you were intentionally making it up, in order to push an agenda, then that would make you scum and Maria town.

If you genuinely believed what you were saying about Maria, and were just wrong, then you're more than likely town, and it's a null look on Maria.

So yeah, pretty relevant. Just probably not in the way you were thinking.
In post 699, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 697, TwoFace wrote:Even if I were scum I'd still believe what I said because that's what she actually implies. My opinion of her statement wouldn't change based on my alignment which is why it's not game relevant. Thanks for proving to me yet again you should probably be ignored
She didn't imply that. Not even close. You're still wrong. Repeating it over and over isn't going to suddenly make it true.
In post 698, TwoFace wrote:Opinions are non AI. If you haven't figured that out yet why are you even playing this game?
Opinions, just like anything else, can be faked.

Scum can give genuined opinions sure, but town ALWAYS (for the most part) give genuine opinions. So, not all opinions are NAI.
In post 702, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 701, massive wrote:That being said, MY opinion of Maria's statement is the same as Twoface's -- that she's purposefully giving gerry a pass today. But honestly, she's giving everyone a pass today, she just has a "reason" for this one.
I'm actually not arguing that she's isn't giving him a pass today. That much is true.

I'm arguing that she isn't giving him a pass today because they are friends. She is giving him a pass today because of meta reasons that suggest he will be useful D2 and beyond.

I'm trying to paint the picture here but it's the overall body of work

Then he just came back in simultaneously saying he has switched from townreading me to scumreading me while also saying that he didn't read any dunn:zach back and forth which doesn't add up
First spoiler: I don't think any of those posts are awkward or off at all. You have to realize this was straight out of rvs, while you replaced in at a later time so lookingback on it it could look different

Second: I don't personally have a problem with that post but I can see how you could

Third: You're taking this out of contxt. It's not that he felt the need to say he was town, he was responding to me over something twoface had said (I liked this post)

Naomi slip thing: Sure

Fourth: Sure, though I wouldn't vote him based off of his early game which I liked
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:21 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1292, Dunnstral wrote:Hey Panther, you're really hung up over me. Do you still intend to lynch me today? If not, you're just fillering and avoiding picking a lynch while the deadline ticks down

we have like 18 hours, and I'm not going to be around for the end of that
We can work on figuring out a lynch.

You can sell me Zach.

You can respond to my xkfyu stuff or otherwise sell me why he's a town read of yours.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Oh damn. Didn't realize we were that close to deadline.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:28 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1302, Xkfyu wrote: Please don't try to meta read me.

There is a reason why I believe that everyone is capable of manipulating their meta.
making awkward posts isn't a meta read. it's something scum struggle with. just happened to have seen it from you recently is all. it's not you-specific in any way, shape, or form
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1304, PantherPunt wrote:You can respond to my xkfyu stuff
?
I just did
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Xkfyu »

Well, you guys figure it out, and I'll be back before deadline.

I'm willing to lynch anyone who isn't Dunnstral and TwoFace. Though, I will lynch them too, if I need to secure a lynch.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1306, PantherPunt wrote:
In post 1302, Xkfyu wrote: Please don't try to meta read me.

making awkward posts isn't a meta read. it's something scum struggle with. just happened to have seen it from you recently is all. it's not you-specific in any way, shape, or form
Fair enough.
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:31 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1299, Xkfyu wrote: We both know that I can't point to something specific that changed my mind. Your logic is valid, and you're asking a good questions. In fact, you totally deserve a town read from everyone. It's a gut feeling is all.
I just don't get this at all. to randomly get a gut feeling without something you can point to that caused it

w/e
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:32 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1307, Dunnstral wrote:
?
I just did
I see. I had someone come into my office for 5 minutes before I clicked submit and I don't read stuff that pops up in preview most of the time
PantherPunt
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
PantherPunt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:34 am

Post by PantherPunt »

In post 1307, Dunnstral wrote:
?
I just did
you can sell me zach

or tell me who else you think is scum and why

it's so foreign to me to see you not have broad focus. even as scum you talked about a lot of people (though you spent a whole hell of a lot of time tunneling a teammate)

if nobody is willing to lynch zach, who else would you most like to see lynched. two people preferably, and why
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Love how everyone disappears as soon as I claim and don't acknowledge that they have to figure out who to lynch
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:35 am

Post by MariaR »

I mean I didn't want you lynched!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1312, PantherPunt wrote:if nobody is willing to lynch zach, who else would you most like to see lynched. two people preferably, and why
Willing to lynch toto, you, nosferatu, naomi

Last two for the hit and run voting me

Not willing to lynch twoface anymore
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1312, PantherPunt wrote:it's so foreign to me to see you not have broad focus. even as scum you talked about a lot of people (though you spent a whole hell of a lot of time tunneling a teammate)
Well, it's because I feel I have this game narrowed down.

I told you I was scumreading you because I'm playing so different from when I was scum yet you didn't seem to acknowledge it
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:39 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1231, TwoFace wrote:meh

unvote

I don't think we learn anything with a zach lynch, plus despite this back and forth I still think zach is town.

gerry/massive/maybe itlepip are better lynches.
hahaha what are these foses. He basically foses me and the 2 people I fos'd? How can you partner read me with either of those 2?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:42 am

Post by gerryoat »

Also something is weird about MariaR, idk if she's town this game.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1318, gerryoat wrote:Also something is weird about MariaR, idk if she's town this game.
.l.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 760, gerryoat wrote:massive
Way to add something productive... not. You already made fun of my scum reads on you/massive. Why not do something more productive if you're town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 am

Post by MariaR »

this game is boring that's why.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:44 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 760, gerryoat wrote:Also so you're saying massive is my partner, and I'm protecting him. So my partner wants to policy lynch his partner. gr8 reads
Quote fail
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:45 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1322, TwoFace wrote:
In post 760, gerryoat wrote:Also so you're saying massive is my partner, and I'm protecting him. So my partner wants to policy lynch his partner. gr8 reads
Quote fail
yeah dude then how do you teamread me and pip. Please enlighten me on that amazing read of yours
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1323, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1322, TwoFace wrote:
Quote fail
yeah dude then how do you teamread me and pip. Please enlighten me on that amazing read of yours
Already did. Ages ago

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”